Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 50

45.1K 1.3K 7.2K
By boybands77

Mwah:*

oOoOo

Harrys POV

"Hazza, please get dressed." Louis pleads as he stands up from the bed after tying his shoes.

He said he must've grown since the fitting over the summer because the blue suit is a little tight around his ass. I'm not complaining. Not in slightest.

I groan from where I'm lying on the bed.

After we cleaned up the tents and set up everything we could, Louis was told to start getting ready, and I wasn't about to just leave him.

Louis and I just came to his room and figured we didn't need the two hours to get ready, so we just laid on his bed and talked.

Whenever it got awkward he would always bring up how it was a bad idea to move the tv out, or to not bring his laptop.

I go to his closet where I knew the dress pants and dress shirt were hanging up. I pull the hangers off and set them on the bed.

Louis is standing in front of the wall mirror, doing his tie. I turn back around and take off my shirt first and then start taking off my pants.

I hear Louis' cough, and turn to see him looking at me in the mirror, still trying to clear his throat.

My cheeks grow hotter when I realize he's getting a great view of me in just my panties.

I stand up straight and quickly pull the pants off the hanger and pull them up my legs.

"You're very indiscreet you know." I shake my head with a laugh.

"I'm sorry, you just surprised me I guess." He says with a cracky voice.

I button up the pants and I reach for the shirt, out of the corner of my eye seeing Louis approach me.

"I'm sorry for reacting like that. I should've kept my cool." He apologizes and adjusts his tie to be a little looser.

I laugh, "Don't be. It was genuine."

I surprise myself with my reaction, I know I've become a lot happier with Louis around. I like to think it's just hard not to be happy around him.

He leans up on his tippy toes to kiss my cheek and I lean away from it.

I finish buttoning up the shirt and realize I have to undo my pants again just to tuck in my shirt.

"I'm glad it's not raining today." Louis says as he looks out the window.

"I know." I look across the room to him and I finish up getting dressed with my tie.

I grab his jacket from where he left it on the bed and I walk to be behind him, looking out the front window to see the cars being pulled in and lined up.

"Here." I say softly and I nudge the coat against his arm.

He looks back then slides his arm into the sleeve, muttering a thanks.

"You look handsome." I tell him with a smirk playing on my lips.

He turns around but doesn't have much room to back away from me so his hands go to my elbows as my hands go to his waist.

I may have taken a small step closer to really ensure he didn't have much space to move.

"Harry?" He asks and looks up to me, his blue eyes wide.

I look from his down to his lips that are parted.

"Yes, Louis?" I ask, my voice is deep and teasing.

"What are you doing?" He asks, his fingertips squeezing my arms tightly.

"What do you want me to do?"

I know Louis' not going to answer this. If he gives me an answer, I might just be inclined to actually do it.

He scoffs, "Come on now." He side steps out of my grip and walks back to the mirror for a final look.

I knew it.

"You look good. Like I already said." I tell him and lean against the wall beside the window seat.

"Your tie looks like crap." He says with a smile that I can see in the mirror.

"I say you look good, twice. And I get 'your tie looks like crap' well, don't I feel good." I say with sarcasm.

Louis rolls his eyes and walks over to me, "Your ties always look like crap for school. I just don't say anything. But seeing as it's my mother's wedding, I can't let you go out like that." He explains as his fingers adjust my tie.

"How are you feeling about today anyways? Your mom getting married... Again." I further.

He shrugs and drops his hands down to the pockets in his pants, looking up to me, "I'm indifferent. I would bet that there will be another in the next few years."

"I'm sorry." I say quietly after a few moments.

"Like I said, I'm indifferent." He smiles up at me, running his hands down my biceps and forearms and down to the cuffs on the sleeves of my shirt, "Let's have fun. It's an open bar."

**

The seats in the tent began to fill, I've stuck with Louis and the rest of the bridal party.

Louis' sisters are all dressed in similar dresses, their hair adorned with little flowers.

"Come on now, everyone in their places." I look behind to see Martha the wedding organizer clapping her hands and shooing people to their spots.

"Harry, can you take the twins? They were supposed to be up on the platform, but they're having a bit of a tantrum with the carriage." Johanna comes out with her maid of honour, each holding one of the twins.

"Um." I don't have much of a choice because I'm being handed Doris and Ernie into my arms and Johanna is thanking me and back on her way into the house as instructed by Martha.

Louis laughs, "Looks like you're already part of the family."

Doris' hands smack against my chest and I start to bounce my body a little on my heels to try and soothe her.

Louis steps closer to me and pushes me near the opening of the tent, "Janet's got a spot for you. I'll see you in there, baby."

"It's babies... There's two of them." I grin at him, "Good luck. I'll see you in there." I tell him and go inside the tent.

With just my luck I find Janet sitting in the front row.

"Hi." I awkwardly say and sit down in the spot next to her.

"Hi, Harry! Oh, here." She extends her hands for Ernie.

I shift Doris around so she's sitting on her lap. Her hands reach up to my face but her little arms can't reach so I lean forward so her little hands can rub against my nose and cheeks. Hearing her little giggle makes me smile.

"You must be Harry." I look to my other side to see a woman I don't recognize.

I smile awkwardly, "Yeah. That's me."

"I'm Louis' cousin, Mack."

I look down to her dress where her boobs are almost out of the top of her dress. Her blonde hair in tight curls.

My lips tighten into a forced smile, "Nice to meet you."

My thumbs rub over the front of Doris' dress.

"I'm not much of a wedding person." She laughs.

I nod my head, "Yeah, me neither. I haven't been to many."

"I was thinking of ditching." She tells me, I look up to see her red lips pull into a grin.

"See ya."

She laughs, "Did you want to join me? I was thinking of going back to my hotel."

Oh.

Oh.

I feel a nudge from my other side and I look over to Janet.

Her eyebrow is raised in a warning way and I'm shocked to see this expression on her. Her lips purse in a a sassy way, probably because I'm taking my time to respond.

"What?" I whisper.

"Do you really want to have one night with her versus what could be a long time with Louis?"

Does she know what she's asking?

Here there's a girl practically offering me sex, away from all this. I don't want a relationship. I don't like relationships. Janet asking that question is like asking an alcoholic if the drink is worth it.

"Harry?" I hear Mack ask.

I look back over to see her eyebrows raise as she waits for an answer.

Her fake eyelashes reach her eyebrows and even those look fake too.

"I think this ceremony will be beautiful." I tell her with a smile. Earning a pat on my high from Janet.

She seems embarrassed but she just agrees with me then turns to her other side to talk to what looks like her sister.

I sigh because it feels like the hundredth time I've declined sex with a girl at the thought of Louis.

"When you see Louis coming to take his place with the other groomsmen, you'll realize exactly why you said no." Janet smiles and nods her head knowingly.

"We're not like that." I tell her.

"Nonsense. And the sooner you stop lying to yourself, the easier it will be on the both of you." She whispers just before the piano starts playing and the bridal party enters.

I see Louis and he locks eyes with me, his smile widening to make crinkles by his eyes.

"I told you." She grins when she looks up at me. She turns around to face the aisle before I can say anything, but I still whisper a shut up behind her.

**

The ceremony was beautiful, Janet held my hand wen Johanna read the vows she had wrote. Dan doing the same but his was much more comedic where Jay's was personal.

All in all it was amazing and it was even better that it was less than a half hour. After the bride and groom left the tent to go take pictures with the photographer. Everyone filed out of the tent down the aisle but I stood to face Louis who was talking to Dan's brother up on the platform.

I shift Doris around so her legs are around my hip and I hold her with my right arm.

"Oh look at the little princess!" Louis exclaims as he reaches to take her out of my hands. I stand beside him and Louis takes one of Doris' little hands to wave up to Dan's brother.

"It was a beautiful ceremony." I say.

"I would hope so. After three you kind of get the hang of things."

"Louis." I warn him, "You need to stop with that."

Dan's brother looks a bit awkward but he clears his throat, "I'm hoping it's Dan's last one too. This is his lucky number three as well."

Louis seems shocked at the information, "The perfect pair. Who knows then, maybe this is it. I'd be really happy for them."

"Tell me about it." The brother starts again, "I'd be happy about it too. Between my brothers and sisters, I've been to eight weddings in the last six years."

They both laugh, "Well what about you?" Louis says, "A wedding for yourself anytime soon?"

His eyes widen and he shakes his head dismissively, "No, no. Not for me. My girlfriend can't carry kids, so the topic of family is a little rough right now. But marriage just doesn't seem to work with my family."

"I'm sorry to hear about that, I'm sure surrogacy is an option for you, or adoption." Louis explains.

"Yeah, I'm looking into it. I think it'll take a while for her to adapt though. What about you? Marriage any time soon?"

"No, nothing soon." Is all Louis says before he suggests we go out to grab something to eat.

"Is the reception outside?" I ask as we start following the handful of people left, there's no crowd by the time we make our way out of the tent.

"Yup. The staff should've been putting together the tables as the ceremony was going on." Louis explains.

And as we all make our way out of the tent and into the yard where true to Louis' word there are round tables with chairs set up all around a wooden floor.

It's buffet style eating from what I can see, which is a bonus.

People are already helping themselves and Dan's brother moves to talk with some more family.

Leaving just Louis, and I, and Doris.

"Can you hold my plate? I don't want any catastrophes with Dotty." Louis says as we stand in line for the food.

"Sure." I grab two plates and add some food to both of them as we make our way down the line.

Louis leads us to the table that his sisters are sitting at and we take the two seats left.

Jay comes to our table with a light purple dress on. She goes around the table kissing everyone on the head, including me for which Louis chuckled at.

"It was amazing mum. I'm happy for you." Louis smiles and reaches behind to grab ahold of her hand. She seems thrilled and touched by his words and she leans down for a hug.

"Thank you, sweetie. Oh, I'm so happy everything is going good. How's the food?" She looks down to Louis' untouched plate.

"It's good." I fill in for him after I finish the forkful of salad.

"I'm glad, I wasn't sure what to do." She explains.

"Photo-op with the bride and her sons!" My attention turns to across the table where the photographer had his camera pushed up to his face.

I don't have time to argue or even explain myself because Jay's arm is being put around my shoulder. I look over to see her other arm around Louis and him smiling softly. I quirk my lips into a smile and lean in a little for the picture.

Ernie managed to find his way on the table in front of Louis for the picture too.

"Perfect!" He says, "And the daughters."

Jay moves over to the other side and all the girls move closer, pulling Doris into the picture as well.

"Brothers?" Louis asks with a small grin playing on his lips.

I roll my eyes, "Imagine."

We both chuckle, at least for me I know I'm chuckling at the thought of Louis being my brother. Jesus, I don't think I could handle him.

I hear the snap of a camera and I turn to expect to see the photographer taking another picture, but I see Jay with her phone pointed to Louis and I.

"Memories." She says with a small smile when she realizes she got busted with her ringer on. "How about a good one, just the two of you."

"I don't really think that-" I start to say but Louis cuts me off.

"Shut up and smile." Louis says and throws his arm over my shoulder, pulling me closer to him.

I do so. I don't see the point in ruining a photo. I find people will spend more time looking at a photo where someone looks unhappy than looking at a photo of smiles.

"Perfect." Jay smiles and pulls her camera down from in front of her face once she got the picture. "I sent it to you." She tells Louis.

"Thanks." Louis mutters just as Dan approaches us at the table, wrapping his arm around Jay's waist.

"My mum wouldn't stop talking." He says with a shake of his head. "How are you all?"

The girls mainly answer as Louis and I return to the food.

A woman who Louis explains is the new babysitter for the younger twins comes by and hands two bottles to them.

Conversations happen all around Louis and I but neither of us want to join in on them.

"You want seconds?" Louis asks as he stands up from the table.

"No, I'm okay." The plate I had was pretty stacked. "I wouldn't mind a drink though."

Louis nods his head, "Let's go then."

We add our plates to the stack forming at the end of the buffet table where a caterer thanks us. Awkward. Thanking us for giving you work.

Louis leads me over to the make-shift bar that was immersed in a gazebo.

The man behind the bar explains the handful of drinks he's serving and I have no idea what any of it means, I think it was all in French. It could've been Italian though.

Louis takes one so I just follow him and take one of the same kind. We thank him and walk away. I take a small sip of the drink, it feels very dainty and elegant. The glass is light with a long stem and the bubbles fizz immediately in my mouth.

"My mother imported this." Louis says and he downs his glass easily.

It's not strong at all, it's just a different taste from what I'm used to.

**

With an hour passed and a few more drinks in my system the dj finished setting up and has now announced the first dance.

The sun is beginning to set and

Everyone gathers around to see Jay and Dan take their first dance in the center of the floor. Jay's head falls back in a laugh the same way Louis' does before she tilts her head back into Dan's neck.

"I don't want to be the kind to hesitate. Be too shy, wait too late. I don't care what they say other lovers do, I just want to dance with you." The song plays as the two dance slowly.

"I know this song." I whisper over to Louis as he smiles watching his mum.

"Really? He looks up to me.

"Yeah, but I don't know how I know this song. I don't listen to country music." I explain as I try to rack my brain, searching for a memory to relate this song back to me.

'That's weird." Louis says.

"I want to dance with you, twirl you all around the floor, that's what they intended dancing for, I just want to dance with you."

It irritates me the more I hear the song play.

The song slips into a more upbeat song and the dance floor fills.

Louis takes my hand and we step onto the make-shift floor boards.

His right hand goes into my left and his left hand guides my right to be on his hip. I comply with him easily and he places his left hand on my shoulder with a smile as he looks up to me.

"This is new." I tell him with a smile and adjust myself a little to hold him closer and feel the rhythm of the music.

"I used to take ballroom lessons." Louis tells me. "For a year anyways. It was the year I ran away. My mum saw me headed down the wrong road and she thought it might help."

I nod my head, "Have you and your mom resolved everything?"

He shakes his head and looks over my shoulder briefly before looking back up to me, "No. But it was enough for us to let the past be the past."

I nod my head and wrap my hand from his waist to be more on his back, holding him closer as the song fades back into a slower one.

"I know this one too." I say when I start to hear the particular chorus.

"Do you?" He hums with a quirk of his lips.

"Yeah. I think so. It seems familiar." I tell him and look over to the DJ to try and decipher what song it is.

"It's a nice song." Louis hums, his hand on my shoulder shifting to move up further. His fingers thrumming on the back of my hand.

"Wouldn't it be weird for your family to see us like this?" I ask looking back down to Louis.

This is a different sort of dance, it feels more intimate than ever. I feel like I'm holding him in a way that's meant for only couples.

"I don't really care." He chuckles and looks up at me with a tilt of his head.

I smile, "Yeah?"

"Well... I'd be more worried for tomorrow when they nail us with questions, or these looks." Louis shakes his head and closes his eyes.

He leans his head on the front of my shoulder and we continue to sway to the rest of the song. I tilt my head a little so his hair touches my cheek.

I see his grandparents dancing similar to Louis and I and I look around the rest of the dance floor. People are slow dancing, others are just swaying to the music. It really takes me by surprise when I think about the fact I'm dancing with Louis, in front of all his family.

"Lou?" I speak quietly because I know my mouth is near his ear.

"Mhm." I hear his hum and he shifts his head to face into my neck. His nose tickling my neck.

"I really appreciate everything you do for me."

He pulls back and he looks up to me, his lips together and his eyes flicker back and forth between mine.

He's looking at me like he wants to kiss me, and his face is close enough to mine to make my own eyes flicker down to his lips.

The music changes to something by Calvin Harris, taking me out of the moment and making me look around to see if anyone was watching us. I pull back from him and let go of his hand.

I see Daisy and Phoebe running through the crowd with some of the other little cousins in dresses and suits.

One of the twins runs around to Louis and wrap her arms around Louis' legs.

He laughs and puts his Hanson her upper back. I can't tell which twin it is... I think it's Daisy.

"Phoebs what do you think you're doing?" Louis laughs.

Well.

She doesn't say anything I can hear and I look around to everyone jumping to the music.

"Are you it?" Louis asks, looking back up to me with a smile.

Her head shakes back and forth.

"Well this isn't a good place to hide. You've got a better chance of hiding behind your aunt."

Her head tilts back to look up to Louis, "I don't want you to go again."

Louis leans down to pick her up in his arms and hug her tightly. He says something I can't hear and I tuck my thumbs into the pockets on my pants.

He sets her down and she turns to give me a hug, which I return. She's so cute.

She runs off to God knows where and I turn to Louis. His hand reached up to wipe under his eyes and I step closer to him.

"They know you're there for them where it counts." I put my left hand on his waist to hold him still as my right finger raises to press softly over his heart, "This is what counts. Because of this, you're sisters know just how amazing you are."

Louis blushes and looks down to his feet before back up to me, "Let's get out of here."

I nod my head and follow him through the crowd and back up the stone steps leading to the back door.

He opens the door for us and I close it behind me. There are some of the waiters and waitresses in the kitchen but Louis and I walk right past them.

I'm almost out of breath by the time we reach his room, Louis moving faster than I am.

The entire walk to the room my mind races with thoughts of what he wanted to do. I know I want to show him just how appreciative I am. I think I just need to go for it. Don't think about it, just act on it.

Louis walked into his room ahead of me, but he continues walking. I grab his wrist and pull him back to me, not the softest way either. I close his door and I push him by his hips so his back hits the wall with a thud.

He gasps and he looks up to me.

"Sorry." I say.

For not being gentle enough? Or for what I'm about to do?

I reach up to the side of his neck with my right hand so I don't chicken out and I close my eyes to ensure it even more. I don't take my time and I lean forward so my lips can find his. I realize my lips came in contact with the corner of his mouth so I moved my head over to kiss him more directly.

His lips were cold from the outside air, but they were soft. I could feel the way they stuck to mine so discreetly as his lips pursed against mine. I hear his moan and I soon feel one of his hand on my upper back, and the other tangled in my hair.

I keep my mouth closed despite Louis' attempts with his tongue across my bottom lip. That alone though had my breath faltering. I realize that I hadn't taken one breath yet and I inhale through my nose to make up for it.

The feeling is intense, I don't feel it much different than when I've kissed girls, but I feel something in the pit of my stomach that's making me forget to breathe properly.

"Harry." Louis says against my lips as he tilts his head back a little for air.

I push my hips against his to get the most of this feeling as I can. I don't know when I'll be able to touch Louis like this again. Or when I'll be willing to.

"Harry, you're stepping on my foot." Louis chokes out in a chuckle.

I pull back immediately and open my eyes to look down to the footprint left on his black dress shoes.

He slips them off and reaches for the side of my face to tilt my head up to face him. He doesn't say anything but he presses his lips against mine just as harshly as before.

He's off the wall now, and my hands loop around his back. His fingers run through my hair and twist into it tightly.

I slip off my shoes too and my hands go to his sides.

I'm kissing Louis. It doesn't feel like I'm kissing Louis. But I'm kissing him. Him.

I pull away and look over to my right. My chest is raising up and down and my breathing is heavy. I try to calm it down, and I feel the warmth of Louis' breath on my neck from his proximity.

"Harry?" Louis whispers softly, his hand moving out from my hair and leaving his arm to rest on my shoulder.

"I don't regret it."

He pauses a moment, "What?"

I look down to his eyes. They're unsure and flickering back and forth between my eyes. I love the blue in his eyes.

I lean down and kiss his lips softly once more before pulling away and looking down to his lips, avoiding his eyes. "I don't regret it."

His thumb brushes over the skin at my neck.

"You look so good in this blue." I tell him and keep my hands on his hips as I pull back a little to look him up and down fully.

"Remember when you bought this outfit?" Louis asks as his hands run down my front along my tie then the buttons of my white shirt.

"Yeah, at the mall." That's a dumb question.

"Remember what I promised I would do when I saw you wearing this again?" Louis' eyes gaze down to my chest and he begins to loosen my tie.

I gulp as his words register with me.

As I stare at his hands I hardly see him moving until I feel his lips on mine.

I close my eyes and let the soft kiss happen. He pulls away and I open my eyes slowly.

I see his shy smile, probably for the reason he was the one to kiss me.

I huff out a deep breath and I grab ahold of his wrist before turning around and dragging him over to his bed.

"Sit." I say and bring him around so he can sit on the bed.

He does so easily and looks up to me expectantly.

"Wait, fuck. Stand." I run my hand through my hair nervously.

Just as he stands up, I'm dropping to me knees.

I'm not backing out this time.

"Harry, if you're not ready-" Louis starts as my fingers work to undo the button on his suit pants.

"Shut up." I cut him off. God, I think we need to find more occasions for him to wear these pants.

I shimmy his pants down his legs and I adjust myself on my knees a few times, giving the pants enough slack.

"Just take them off." Louis says when he sees me shift for the fifth time.

"You know what I'm wearing under this." I growl at him. I'm not taking off my pants right now. Part of me is worried about the panties, the other part is saying that it's just an excuse for the worry about me standing up and not getting back down to my knees.

"I'd love to see them." Louis' hand goes to my hair and pulls at some of the long waves. The longer my hair is, the less curly it gets.

"Shut up, Lou." I say one more time. He doesn't understand that sometimes I just need to do things in silence.

He seems to respect my wish as he steps out of his pants and kicks them to the side.

My hands are on the sides of his knees and there's so many thoughts of how I ended up here that I don't realize I'm staring at Louis' underwear.

I blink and shake my head a little to rid of the thoughts and focus on Louis.

My fingers reach up and curl into the waistband of his boxers. My fingers stay there and thrum for a bit before I finally get the courage to pull them down.

With a bite of my lip, and a deep breath I yank them down as fast as I can so I don't have time to hesitate.

My lips and chest tighten when I see Louis' dick. Seeing his dick isn't a regular thing to begin with, but seeing it from this angle just makes me feel even more nervous.

"Think about all the ones you've received. What did you like about them?" Louis poses the rhetorical question softly, almost a whisper. He knows I wanted him to be quiet, but that does help me.

I spit into the palm of my right hand and I reach to grip the base of his dick. Twisting my wrist to spread the spit a little as I move my hand up and down.

Louis groans and I see his fingers reach back to grab the blankets on the bed.

Good signs. Keep going.

I lick my lips as I take in the sight in front of me. My fingers curling around his dick.

His groans oddly soothe my mind as it makes me feel more comfortable with the situation.

I lean in to put my lips around his head but I pull back at the last second and continue with my hand.

I hear a choked whine from Louis, like he's trying to contain it, and I smile and force myself not to laugh.

My thumb brushes over the slit of his dick, dragging some of the precome over his head as my thumb circles around it.

I use my hand to move his dick a little to the right so my lips can curl around the side of his dick first. I don't really know what I'm doing because even though I'm trying to think about what I like from a blowjob, the only thing I can think about is what Louis does to me. And that's clouding my head from what I'm trying to do.

I drag my lips across the side of his dick until I reach the head and I push my lips over to cover the head.

Louis' fingers curl into my hair, scratching roughly along the scalp, making me groan.

Louis' legs buckle slightly and he chuckles when he catches himself by bringing his hands back to the bed.

I pull myself off him and look up to him as he sits back on the bed, spreading his knees.

"Come here." He whispers with a smile, reaching his hand out to go to the back of my head gently.

I shuffle myself forward and have to readjust my pants.

"It'd be easier if they were off." Louis says from above me and I look up to him with narrowed eyes.

I ignore his comment and I reach forward again to grab his length again. I lick my lips and when I swallow I get the taste of come.

"You're doing so well." Louis says.

I smile at his words because they do their intended purpose and they ease me.

I take one last deep breath before I bring myself forward and wrap my lips around his dick. I don't move much, aside from just keeping it in my mouth. That's accomplishment enough.

I close my eyes and focus on taking as much as I can. I know I don't get that far, because my hand still rubs over the rest of his length.

I hear Louis' groans, they're not guttural, but they're not pathetic.

I don't know, they make me feel like I'm doing something good.

I have to pull off of him to take a breath that doesn't smell of dick.

I tilt my head and I drag my lips down the side of his dick, right down to the base.

I don't know what I'm doing.

"Am I doing okay?" I ask quietly as I sit back and continue to jerk him off. At least I know I can do that right.

I hear a sound that resembles a squeak, I look up to see Louis' left hand raise up to his mouth as he clears his throat.

"You're doing amazing, Harry. It feels good."

My cheeks tingle and I look back to where my hand is just moving fast enough to keep him going.

I think I've had enough of the taste of dick. I opt to just move my hand faster and jack him off that way.

I watch in awe as his head is thrown back and I can see his bottom lip from where his jaw is slacked.

I move my ass off my heels so that his dick is just over my chest.

"Take off your shirt." Louis breathes out shakily.

"What?" I ask. I heard him, I guess I'm just stalling.

"I want to come on your chest. Take off your shirt for me please, baby." Louis' head tilts back up to look down at me.

My wrist slows down but I listen to him and I reach down with both hands to unbutton my shirt.

His right hand goes to his dick where it's moving so fast I can hardly see it.

I don't have long so I hurry with the rest and I shove the shirt down my arms and I pull the tie looser to lift it off my head.

"Do you want that? Fuck, sorry, I should've asked." Louis groans as his hand doesn't falter.

I put my hands on his knees and I hope he realizes that since I'm not running, I'm wanting to stay right here.

"Fuck." Louis moans and I don't even have time to brace myself before I feel the spurts of his come landing on my chest and torso.

I close my eyes and turn my head but I don't shy away from it any more than that.

Louis' a mess of breath and I open my eyes to see him looking down to me, "You're amazing, Harry."

I look down to my chest when I feel a little bit dribbling.

Louis shifts from above me and I feel his slim body slide between the bed and I, him almost on my lap.

He reaches forward with his and his thumb collects a majority of the come.

I thought he might've tried to get me to take it in my mouth, but I watched as he sucked his thumb clean.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I say and shuffle backwards out from under him to stand up.

I don't miss the way his eyes gaze down to my crotch.

"No, I just need to clean up a bit." I say and pick up the white shirt again, still warm. I pull it over my shoulders and I open Louis' bedroom and I thank the gods that the bathroom door is the one that's open or I wouldn't have known.

I close the door behind me and I stand in front of the mirror, gripping the counter with my head hanging low.

My breathing all of a sudden starts increasing to become heavier and my heart is picking up pace. I reach for the listerine, scrambling to undo the lid and pour some into the cap.

I swish it around in my mouth for at least a minute, my eyes begin to blur and I feel tears quickly falling down my cheeks.

I spit the listerine out into the sink and I fill the small cup again.

There's a small knock on the door and I spit out the mouth wash.

"Yeah?" I call and turn the tap on to get the blue suds down the drain.

The door opens and Louis pokes his head in first before opening the door a little wider and I see a towel and some clothes stacked on top in his hands.

"I figured you'd want a shower or something." He explains and looks away from me and down to flick through the shirt and pyjamas.

I grab the counter again and I lean my head down, my hair falling to cover my face.

"Here." He says quietly and puts the stuff down on the counter.

I hear the door close and when I look up I see he's gone and I close my eyes tightly even though the tears keep flowing down my cheeks.

I don't even know why I'm crying.

I wanted to give Louis a blow job.

For fucks sakes I just gave a blow job.

I bend my knees to squat down in front of the counter and lean my forehead against the cabinet.

"Fuck." I mutter and bang my head on the cabinet.

**

I may have taken longer in the shower than necessary. But I feel cleaner at least.

My eyes are a lighter green than normal from crying, but at least they're not red. I feel like I haven't cried in a long time. I can safely say it's been years.

Louis didn't bring any underwear for me. I don't think he wanted to push his luck with the panties or anything. But I didn't mind just wearing the track pants and shirt.

I walk out of the bathroom and down the two doors to Louis'.

I hope he doesn't mind if I want to sleep in here.

When I open the door he's in his bed reading one of his Shakespeare books he must've brought along.

"Hey." He says quietly when I close the door behind me.

"Can I sleep in here?" I ask, my dirty clothes bunched in my hands.

"Of course." He says as if it's obvious. Which it really is. I know by now that Louis would never say no to letting me sleep with him.

Like, sleep with him.

Not sleep with him.

Fuck.

I shake my head a little to clear the thoughts then I drop the clothes to the floor, I'll get them tomorrow. And I walk across the room to his bed.

The curtains are opened a little and I can see the sun setting.

I lift my knee up to the bed and I lay stomach down with my head in the pillows.

I hear Louis' chuckle and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in.

I feel his hand rub across the bottom of my back and rest on my hip. I feel the shift in the bed and Louis' lips on the back of my neck.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asks.

I shake my head into the pillow, "What's there to talk about? I sucked your dick. What else is there to say?" I mumble into the pillow.

"Barely." I hear Louis.

I turn my head to look up to him, seeing him pull back then adjust himself on his elbow. He's got a grin on his face that I can tell he's thinking about something.

"Pardon?" My eyebrows raise but seeing Louis grinning already just makes me smile.

"That was barely sucking my dick." Louis explains with a grin and tilt of his head, meanwhile my cheeks grow hotter.

"Shut up." I say and reach up to push him so he falls onto his back.

He laughs which makes me feel a little less uncomfortable and I start to chuckle.

God, he is such an ass sometimes.

oOoOo

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

They kissed

And Harry sucked Louis' dick

'Sucked'

I'm gonna just leave that there

Lmao I'm sorry for being like two weeks with this, that's a long time, I know. But I had a lot of medical things going on.

I hope you're having a splendid week and I hope thanksgiving was/is amazing for those of you who celebrated today<3

Mine was last month lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.7K 39
Just some Larry scenes that pop up in my head and I decided to make a book on it. Lots of fluff and smut. May sometimes be Niam, or Ziam on the side...
859K 28.9K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
30.8K 585 57
***COMPLETED*** This book will include gbg/Misfits, and the Click House and possibly some bbs/Vanoss crew I only write gay stuff. So expect boy x boy...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...