Goodbye

Oleh xi_syxh

(FANFIC*) Jiyong's undying love for his best friend, Jenna, had always stayed strong since they first met in... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 : Job
Chapter 2 : Moving To Seoul
Chapter 3 : At The Restaurant
Chapter 4 : The New Job
Chapter 5 : Jealousy Starts
Chapter 6 : Only Us
Chapter 7 : Trying To Stay With You
Chapter 8 : Jealousy Between Two
Chapter 9 : Romantic Dinner
Chapter 10 : Something Is Unusual
Chapter 11 : Searching For Her
Chapter 12 : Unforgettable Day
Chapter 13 : Avoiding Him
Chapter 14 : Feeling Blues
Chapter 15 : Slowly Fading Away
Chapter 16 : Let's Be Together
Chapter 17 : I'll Come Back Soon
Chapter 18 : It Won't Last Forever
Chapter 19 : Our Love Grew Stronger
Chapter 20 : I'm Forgotten
Chapter 21 : Like The Old Times
Chapter 22 : War Starts Between The Two
Chapter 24 : Misunderstanding
Chapter 25 : Break up?
Chapter 26 : Unexpected
Chapter 27 : I Need You
Chapter 28 : A Wall Between Us
Chapter 29 : Sacrifice My Love For Her
Chapter 30 : A Surprise Day
Chapter 31 : Love Equals To Pain
Chapter 32 : Lovesick
Chapter 33 : An Explanation From Him
Chapter 34 : The Dance Class
Chapter 35 : A Great Day
Chapter 36 : A Talk With The Culprit
Chapter 37 : The Hidden Book
Chapter 38 : The Diary Book
Chapter 39 : The Second Diary
Chapter 40 : Vacation(part 1)
Chpater 40 : Vacation(part 2)
Chapter 40 : Vacation(part 3)
Chapter 40 : Vacation(part 4)
Chapter 41 : In A Dilemma
Chapter 42 : The Kiss
Chapter 43 : Like A Broken Heart
Chapter 44 : Wedding Day
NOT AN UPDATE
♡NEED UR OPINION!♡
♡IMPORTANT MESSAGE♡

Chapter 23 : Annoyed By Those Two

488 9 0
Oleh xi_syxh

Jenna's Pov
When TOP and Jiyong wanted to have a private conversation, I did not go to my office but instead, I hid behind a wall.

My reason is simple. They might fight like the last time and their reason is kinda stupid. I decided to eavesdrop on them without getting caught. The conversation between them was all about me. Argh.

However, I continued eavesdropping even though their conversation was unpleasant.

"I want you to try to quit hanging out with Jenna." TOP said firmly, making me taken aback.
"And don't hold her hand." He added. Why?! I thought, feeling a little annoyed.
"Because you're jealous?" Jiyong said.
"Give me a good reason first." He demanded.
"Because..." TOP paused his words and it made me curious about what he will say next.
"Just don't touch her." He warned him.
"Just because she's your girlfriend." Jiyong said.

"How did he know that?" I whispered silently to myself.

"How did you know?" He questioned him the exact question that I asked myself.
"Did Jenna told you?" Hearing that from TOP, I felt being accused. A little.
"She didn't. I just knew it." Jiyong answered.
"The way she behaves around you, the way she talks to you, is so much different and I figure it out." He added.
"Smart." TOP said.
"Still, I won't listen to what you want because she's special to me too." Jiyong said, making me speechless.
"Fine. Do whatever you want." TOP said.
"Just don't hurt her." Jiyong said firmly.

Afterwards, I could only hear footsteps fading away from that place. I secretly took a peek and saw TOP standing alone.

Knowing that I will be caught any time soon if I do not move, I silently escape from that place.

Reaching at my office made me feel relief and I realised I was sweating a little. I guess I was a little nervous.

I let out a few pants before drinking water. The earlier scene between TOP and Jiyong kept rewinding in my head.

Somehow, I felt that this argument was not the first time that they argued. But a few times.

However, I noticed TOP was a little bit of controlling towards Jiyong. His words and his actions are kind of a little bit cold.

Whatever it is, I am not going to follow his rules or orders if I were Jiyong. I would simply reply the same respond that Jiyong gave as I myself know that I cannot do anything without Jiyong.

Jiyong was the first guy that I hung out with, the first guy who teased and pranked me with many ways and the first guy who is there for me when I needed someone to comfort me.

During work, I was being disturbed by the two guys, Jiyong and TOP. They kept sending me messages and calls for some reasons and I did not make an effort to reply to them.

I felt irritated by it and decided to mute my phone.

TOP's Pov
Why isn't she texting me back? I thought curiously to myself.

Suddenly, Seungri came to me unexpectedly from behind.

"Hyung! Whatcha doing?" He asked while trying to catch a glimpse at my phone.
"Nothing." I answered and put my phone into my pocket.
"Hmmm..You're very mysterious." He said while looking at me like a detective.
"Why are you stalking me? You know that it is very irritating." I said, trying to avoid him.
"Because you didn't tell me much about your personal life." He answered and grinned.
"Anyway, now it's my turn to do the recording. See ya!" He said cheerfully and left me.

I just rolled my eyes at him and took my phone out of my pocket and text Jenna again.

After work, all of us separated our ways as we wanted to go to different places. I decided to stay in my car as I wanted to send Jenna home.

I waited for her for 15 minutes but still, she has not step out of the building. I decided to take my phone out again and dialled her number.

"Come on Jenna. Pick up." I said to myself.

Jenna : Hello?
Me : Where are you?
Jenna : I'm at home. Why?
Me : Nothing. Just checking.
Jenna : Is there something bothering you?
Me : Nothing. Anyway, goodnight. See you tomorrow.
Jenna : Oh, wait!
Me : Yes?
Jenna : I'm not coming tomorrow.
Me : Why?
Jenna : I'm sick. I'm having a cold.
Me : I'll meet you.
Jenna : No. It's ok. Don't worry about me. Just send me texts and I'll be happy. Ok?
Me : Ok. Get well soon.

I hung up the phone and felt worried for her. However, I felt curious about her. She acted strangely today. Her voice was not as cheerful as always.

Is there something bothering her? I will go to her house tomorrow after work since it is getting late.

Jiyong's Pov
The next morning, I went to Jenna's house as I wanted to see her. When I reached at her doorstep, I pressed the doorbell for several times but no one came to open the door.

Maybe she left for work earlier. I thought disappointedly as I planned to go to work with her.

During work, I could not concentrate as I was thinking too much about Jenna.

She was not present at work today and it made me anxious about it. Especially when she does not reply any messages or calls to me.

Since I have no other options, I decided to ask TOP even though I hated asking him about her.

"Um...Can I ask something?" I said awkwardly.
"Go on." He said gloomy.
"Where is Jenna?" I asked curiously.
"At home. Why?" He answered.
"She's not at home." I said.
"Oh. Then I guess she must be in a clinic." He said, making me confused.
"Why would she be there?" I questioned him more and more like Jenna.
"Because she told me that she has a cold yesterday so she won't be coming today." He explained.
"I thought she would inform you." He said, trying to make me feel bad.

I clenched my fist and felt like discontinuing the conversation with him. However, I cooled myself as I remembered the promise I made to Jenna.

I decided to disengaged in finding Jenna with him and started to ponder deeply about what TOP said.

If she has a cold, she will be sneezing non-stop. If she wants to go to the clinic, she will drag me to come along with her even though she is mad at me about something. The reason is, she is scared.

She's lying. She's not sick.

After figuring out the problem that I have been pondering over a few minutes, I search for her after work.

The first place I went was the park as she would go there when she feels disturbed.

Fortunately, my prediction was right and saw her sitting down on the bench alone. I went towards her and sat beside her.

Jenna's Pov
I was sitting alone when a stranger came sitting beside me. I automatically scooted to the right a bit.

Suddenly, a hand grabbed my arm firmly and it was the same stranger.

"Let go!" I yelled.
"Hey chill! It's me! Jiyong!"

I looked up to find it was Jiyong.

"Yah! Don't scare me like that!" I scolded him.
"Fine. I'm sorry. Anyway, why didn't you come to work?" He asked curiously.
"I'm not in the mood." I confessed.
"You still have the habbit of doing that, huh?" He said.
"Ji, stop knowing me so well." I said, feeling a mixture of happiness and grumpy.

Happy because I like when a guy knows me so well. Grumpy because he will know where I go if I feel unwell or in a bad mood.

"Don't talk to me. I want to be alone." I said grumpily.
"Haha. You're so cute when you act like this!" He told me cutely.

I giggled to hear his adorable voice however I stop giggling when he pinched my cheeks.

"Owww! Ji stop it!" I yelled in pain.
"Unless you tell me what's bothering you. Then, I'll stop." He said, making a deal with me.
"Fine. Fine!" I agreed as the pinching was painful.
"But first, you have to promise me not to tell TOP and, don't be mad." I said while rubbing my cheeks gently.
"I promise." He said, eager to know my problem.
"I heard your conversation with TOP and it made me very annoyed so I decided to ignore both of you. I do that because I want both of you to stop arguing about me and stop fighting over me." I explained.
"Since you know what's bothering me so much. You can leave me alone now." I said coldly and turned away from him.
"Are you mad at me?" He asked innocently.

♡Hey guys! I know this chapter is long but at least you can read more so hope it dosen't bother you that much. Anyway, please do vote, comment and follow! ^-^♡

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

68.4K 2.4K 32
Accepting love is a hard thing for Jiyong to do... Except when one day he meets Seunghyun, a confident, cocky and very humorous boy. Something clicks...
18.1K 476 42
[COMPLETED!!] Meeting the tall, handsome stranger would change your life but would it be for the better? Started: 12 April 2020 Completed: 28 June 20...
91K 2.4K 44
Imagine for a moment that you were the 6th members of BigBang, yes one girl and five devilish handsome men and you had to live in there beautiful...
12.1K 295 43
Eun Amina was the model student, the perfect child, until she discovered a secret her parents had hidden from her since birth. Torn between loyalty...