Neverland Love

Par Yupina_1

My name is Wendy and I (was) normal girl until I was kidnapped by Captain Hook. That was 50 years ago and sti... Plus

I'm His
Lost Boys
Tiger Lily
Uh Oh
The Adventure
The Ugly Truth
A Romantic Day
Mermaid Lagoon
Story time
Oh No!
Peters POV:
The Battle
Love

Being Kidnapped

221 4 1
Par Yupina_1

I was sleeping peacefully on my bed. Until I heard whispers and shh. "Shut it boys!" One of the voices said. I opened my eyes. I saw 7 boys in my my room, all were wearing animal clothing except for one. He must be their leader. Once he noticed I was awake he grinned and said,"Well hello Darling. Nibs get her!" Before I knew it someone put their hand on my mouth preventing me from screaming. The boy who was probably Nibs pushed me to their leader and he carried me over his shoulder. (Thoughts) *Dam he's strong* Then one of the boys tied a cloth around my mouth to keep me from screaming. Soon the pirates come. Their leader put me down to fight Hook but before he did he said,"Oh to keep you from running off.." While he said that he got out what looked like sparkly dust and blew into my face. Before I blacked out he said,"Sleep tight Darling." And smirked. After that I blacked out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

404K 45.9K 28
"𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔, 𝒊𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖" ...
183K 11.4K 13
"ဘေးခြံကလာပြောတယ် ငလျှင်လှုပ်သွားလို့တဲ့.... မဟုတ်ရပါဘူးဗျာ...... ကျွန်တော် နှလုံးသားက သူ့နာမည်လေးကြွေကျတာပါ.... ကျွန်တော်ရင်ခုန်သံတွေက...
4.2M 262K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
363K 22.9K 65
In the vibrant city of Jaipur, a secret deal was struck between two worlds. Abhimaan Deep Shekhawat, the enigmatic King of Rajasthan, controlled the...