Satan's Curse

By XXrogueXlucyXX

When the ancient hellhound Gavial was blown back into hell he didn't leave without a final warning. "They'll... More

:Chapter 1:
:Chapter 3:
:Chapter 4:
:Chapter 5:
:Chapter 6:
:Chapter 7:
:Chapter 8:
:Chapter 9:
:Chapter 10:
:Chapter 11:
:Chapter 12:
:Chapter 13:
:Chapter 14:
:Chapter 15:
:Chapter 16:
:Chapter 17:
:Chapter 18:
:Chapter 19:
:Chapter 20:
:Chapter 21
:Chapter 22:
:Chapter 23:
:Chapter 24:
:Chapter 25:
:Chapter 26:
:Chapter 27:
:Chapter 28:
:Chapter 29:
:Chapter 30:
:Chapter 31:
:Chapter 32:
:Chapter 33:
:Chapter 34:
:Chapter 35:
:Chapter 36:
:Chapter 37:
:Chapter 38:
:Chapter 39:
:Chapter 40:
:Chapter 41:
:Chapter 42:
Epilogue

:Chapter 2:

4.8K 208 19
By XXrogueXlucyXX

:Dalton:

I sat on the couch my legs crossed. Nico sat next to me eating mint chocolate chip ice cream. My brothers were spread out through the living room. "Dalton." A high pitched voice said. I turned around and my eyes landed on my cousin Lily. She was in a blue and white striped crop top that said love, a blue denim jacket light blue skinny jeans, and white pumps. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail exposing the brown underneath. Her silver-blue eyes met mine.

She grabbed a stainless steel chain and exposed a necklace. I smiled at Lily. On the chain was the blue clock rock. I stood up and took it. "Thanks Lil." I said hugging her. Lily smiled at me. "No problem, I can't wait for your mate to see it, Della." Lily said. I raised my eyebrow at Della. "Your ship name." Lily said reading my mind. "Got it." I said sitting back down next to Nico. Lily then walked away her hips swinging from side to side.

Right then the door opened and Kadan walked in a pair of white basketball shorts. "The rogues?" I asked. "Isabella and this blonde boy roasted them." Kadan answered. I growled at the mention of a guy. I was already a little jealous of Derik and Isabella's relashionship, now I have more competiotion. But I will win, Isabella is mine. 'She's mine to.'

I tossed my hair aside. "She's doing a little better than she was a few days ago." Kadan said cracking his knuckles. I smiled at that part. I hated the fact that Gavial had put his nasty hands on Isabella and hurt her beautiful body. No one should touch her like that. When a girl says no your supposed to stop.

"Is that all the rogues?" I asked. Kadan shook his head. "There's two more but they don't come out." Kadan answered as he sat down next to Alana who pushed herself into him. Alana gazed at Kadan with so much love. She practically worshiped him. Kadan smiled and wrapped an arm around Alana's shoulder. Kadan was playing with Alana's strawberry blonde locks. I wish I had something like that with Isabella.

I shook my head and focused on the necklace in my hands. "Do you think Isabella will like it?" I asked tracing the big hand of the clock. "You could of bought her a diamond necklace but got her a rock you found in a pond." Rory said. "She wanted the rock so I decided to make it a necklace for her to keep." I said defending myself.

"She'll like it, its something you made that's special to you and her, things made from scratch have way more love than things bought, love can't buy money." Alana said smiling at me. I nodded suddenly getting courage. "Love." I whispered for that no one couldn't here me. Right then my Mom walked in with a huge plate of cookies. "Peanut butter chocolate chip cookies." My Mom said smiling at us as she set down the plate of cookies in front of us.

Me and my brothers all jumped at the cookies. We all fought for cookies. At the end I had nine, Nico had eight with a piece of another, Rory had ten, Noah had seven, Max had six in a half, Rodney grabbed eight with a piece of Kadan's, Andrew had twelve the little sneak he was Kadan grabbed 9 in a half, Alana had four cookies. Daniella took one from Rory. "This is for you little brother Alexander." My Mom said walking up the stairs to my youngest brothers room.

I started eating my cookies. Lily ran back out. "When you give that to Isabella take of the bottom and show her the knife in it." Lily said her face extremely red. Right then Lily's mate came out and dragged her away. We all laughed at that. They were never quiet, everyone knew that. Kadan simply smirked as he trailed his fingers up Alana. Alana turned red as she took a bite out of her cookie. "I'm gonna talk to Isabella tomorrow in school." I said happily.

"Finally." Nico whispered dipping his cookie in milk. Right then a presence of a rogue hit me like a tidal wave. I looked at them. "Looks like they missed one." I said standing up. Nico, Rory, Rodney, Noah, Max, Andrew and Kadan followed me. "Babe stay here." Kadan said to Alana who was holding Kadan's shirt tightly. Alana nodded as she slipped on Kadan's shirt.

I ran outside stripping my clothes along the way. My skin started ripping itself open and my bones cracked as they reconstructed themselves. Soon Ash stood there in my wolf form. Rory's wolf Grayson dark gray wolf walked up to mine and growled. Andrew's scrawny wolf Randall walked up to me. Our wolf's sorta looked alike but I was more bigger and Andrew had a stripe of white down his chest. Ash growled signaling them to go forward.

Nico's white wolf flew by leaving leaves in his place. Damn was he impatient. Ash sped his pace up. In about five minutes we were there. A small scrawny sand colored she-wolf standing there shaking. Ash growled at them. The sandy colored she-wolf looked up and started backing up till she hit the tree. Jason, Nico's wolf growled at Grayson when he approached the rogue. 'Don't touch her.' Jason growled through the mind-link. Ash tilted his head at Jason. Jason growled when Ash moved.

'Jason she's rogue.' Ash said through the mind-link. 'She's my mate, kill her and I swear I'll kill you and become rogue.' Jason said stepping in front of Ash blocking his view of her. Ash barked happily at Jason and pawed the ground. 'Congratulations Jason, she can join the pack after some questioning.' Ash said through mind-link. Jason nodded his wolf head and turned around and looked at her.

Jason walked towards her with a strut and barked happily at her. She simply growled at him. Jason stopped when she did that. Jason dropped himself to the ground and pushed his head into the ground and exposed his neck. She simply growled at him. Jason whimpered hating seeing his mate scared at of him and angry. Jason stood up easily towering over her.

She whimpered at this. 'Your scaring her.' Ash said walking towards Jason. Jason whimpered at what Ash said. I felt bad for Jason. I was wondering how Nico was dealing with this. Jason continued walking towards her. 'You guys go, I'll watch Jason.' Ash said to the rest. They all ran to go make sure there weren't any rogues.

Jason stopped in front of her and barked at her. She simply bared her teeth at him laying her ears back in a threatening way. Nico laid his ears back sadly as she continued snarling at him. 'She's gonna continue doing that unless you do something.' Ash said. Both of their golden eyes met, each holding a different emotion. Jason shook his head.

He walked right up to her ignoring her growls. He wrapped his jaws around her neck and bit down hard. She started whimpering and attempting to push him off with her hind legs. Jason pushed down on her till she hit the ground. She laid still taking what Nico was doing. You'd here the occasional whimper from her. Jason let go of her and licked the wound he made. The wound closed instantly creating a unbreakable bond between them. Jason had just marked her. 'That was not what I meant but ok.'

She laid there whimpering as Jason hovered over her. This was Jason being the more dominant one. He wasn't being abusive just trying to show her the place she is in. Jason grabbed her by the scruff of her neck and dragged her to her feet. She still bared her teeth at him despite the mate-pull between them. I simply watched them. Jason looked at Ash.

Jason let go of her and barked happily at her. He then rubbed his head against her in a affectionate way. She backed away from him in fear. Ash whimpered at their situation. This wasn't even like my situation with Isabella. Jason barked at her again. 'Shift back maybe she'll feel less threatened.' Ash said through the mate bond.

In one minute Nico was on the ground naked. He smiled up at her. It was nice seeing him this happy and it wasn't fake. Nico stood up and walked towards her and sat in front of her. Ash shifted back and I sat there naked too. "Hey can you shift back?" Nico asked. She growled at him. Nico looked down sadly. I couldn't take to see him in such pain.

"Your rogue trespassing on my territory, as a alpha I order you to shift." I said in my alpha tone. Only an alpha could deny it but this was my territory. She whimpered at my voice. The blonde wolf started shifting into a girl.

On the ground was a fifteen year old girl. She had long dark brown hair that had pink highlights in it. Her eyes were a light brown. Her skin had a slight tan but it was a big one. On her neck was a white spot that was starting to make a shape, Nico's mark. Her hair covered her chest and she put her legs up covering any parts. A tear rolled down her face.

Nico looked like he was in so much pain. "Please don't kill me." She said in a soft voice through cries. Nico's face softened up. "No, we'd never hurt you." Nico said instantly. "Your mine." Nico said moving towards her with a smile. She let out a scream and scooted back. This was so painful to watch. Nico looked down. "What's your name?" I asked. She sat there silently. "Angel what's your name?" Nico said giving her a pet name. "Angel." She whispered. "Come on please." Nico said. "I said it was Angel." She said angrily.

Angel glared at Nico. Nico simply smiled at her. "Angel." Nico said trying out her name. "I like it, mine's Nico, I'm you-" I cut Nico off. I didn't want him screwing up this up. "I'm Dalton, Alpha of Black Crescent Moon, I'll get you some clothes and we'll take you to the pack house and do some questioning." I said. Nico glared at me. 'Don't scare her.' I said.

Nico rolled his eyes as got up to get some clothes. Angel looked at me. "Do you have a Luna?" Angel asked. "I know who she is, I haven't marked her, she's human." I explained. Angel nodded. I looked at her chipped white nail polish. Right then Nico came back with some clothes. He threw shorts and t-shirt at my face. I took them off. Angel had turned around and was putting on undergarments on. Then she slipped on a blue spotted sundress.

Angel turned around and started following Nico. Weren't they gonna be a fabulous couple.

So... Yeah I made Nico a mate. Your gonna discover why she's so scared of people including Nico her mate. There's gonna be a novelette for them called Delta's Rogue. Look out for it. No worries the next chapter will be in Dalton's POV. Maybe some Della in it or Nagel, (Nico and Angel's ship name) Until next time you epic marshmallows.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.9K 2.5K 42
Isabella is determined to make her senior year the best of it. She may of not had a great summer vacation with a wendigo but she can have a good scho...
38.9K 2K 40
Isabella has been enemies free for two months. A record in the past year. With a weight off her shoulders Isabella feels more free to take on the wor...
107K 5.2K 45
Defeating a shtriga. There's one thing off the bucket list. Now the hybrids. Isabella Knight is now shtriga free. Now she's dealing with an upcoming...
8.6K 446 25
During Isabella and Dalton was Andrew and Orchid. Orchid is a witch. An old and powerful one who was trapped in time but then released. Now she is pa...