Bad Boy Benefits

By oxwallflowerxo

#1 in Popular 29th March 2020 #1 in Teen Romance 19th Oct 2019 & September 08 2020 #1 in Bad Boy on 17th Oct... More

BEFORE YOU READ
AUTHORS NOTES
(1)
(2)
(3)
(4) EDITED MAY 2020
(5)
(6)
(7)
(7.25)
(7.50)
( 8 )
(9)
(10)
( 11 )
(12) EDITED NOV'019
(13) EDITED DEC 2019
(14)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
Book Cover Vote
(29)
(30)
(31)
(32)
(33)
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37)
(38)
(39)
(40) EDITED NOV '19
(41)
(42)
(43)
(44)
(45)
(46)
(47)
(48)
(49)
(50)
(51)
(52)
Bonus Dinner Scene
(53)
(54)
(55)
(56)
(57)
(58)
(59)
(60)
(61)
BRODY WHO?
(62)
(63)
A TRIBUTE TO THE FIRST MAN I EVER LOVED.
(64)
(65)
(66)
(67)
(68)
(69) Epilogue
AUTHOR UPDATE
COVER HELP

(15)

69.4K 1.8K 928
By oxwallflowerxo

Song Above: Boasy Avelino

If you like this story then please check out my new story Me You And Winnie The Pooh! It needs all the love it can get! 😊🐻🍯

I quickly pulled away as soon as he responded, widening my eyes at his looming figure above me.

I couldn't believe what had just happened.

We were kissing.

After his date with my best friend.

After catching me stealing his snacks.

He slowly opened his closed eyes and stared down at me. His cheeks stained red and his plump lips held in a firm line.

For a while we kept silent, the only sound being our heavy breathing lingering in the air around us.

I could still feel the tingle on my lips from where we kissed and I couldn't help but subconsciously keep flickering my eyes toward his lips yearning to meet them again.

I was surprised to find him doing the same.

"You are so beautiful Ivy," Brody breathed, his whiskey coloured eyes slowly raked my body.

At the realization of his words, my heart accelerated and heat flushed my face. I suddenly felt conscious of every touch or brush of his skin against mine. I kept replaying his words over and over again in my head resisting the urge to smile.

Brody Jackson had called me beautiful.

I didn't understand why I was reacting like this. A few days ago Ryan had said the same thing but hearing it come out of Brody's mouth had such a bigger impact. Maybe because it was least expected.

I brought myself out of my thoughts and realized I had not responded.

Since when did I become mute?

"Thank-"

"Brody are you okay?" I heard a familiar high pitched voice call from downstairs and I felt all the colour drain from my face.

"Rose is here?" I choked out, hearing my heart thudding rapidly against my rib cage.

Of course Rose was here. 

What was I doing? She was my best friend. They'd just been on a date.  A sickening feeling formed in my stomach and I turned my head to the side so I didn't have to look at him, afraid I'd give everything away in one look. 

"We were going to watch a movie, I had no idea you were here," Brody's voice wavered and I could see an unknown emotion spark in his eyes for a split second before they hardened.

"I have no idea why I'm here either," I said and he pulled his brows together in confusion. 

I still had no idea how I ended up in his bed and wearing his brother's t-shirt. I hoped I hadn't in my drunken state thrown myself at him. That would be very mortifying since I'd only just met the guy this week.

Speaking of Ryan where the hell-

"Brody that Rose girl is calling you, will you-Wait what's going on here?"

I tilted my head to the side to see Ryan standing in the door frame staring at both Brody and me with wide eyes. I felt Brody tense above me and I wondered when he was going to decide to move. This position looked very suspicious.

"Hey Ryan," I said awkwardly and I heard Brody curse under his breath.

"What are you doing?" He ignored my greeting and focused his attention on his Brother currently straddling a half-naked me. Ryan's jaw flexed as he waited for Brody to respond.

"I thought she was a creeper so I attacked her," Brody lied whilst pushing his palms on the ground to lift himself off me. He stood tall and straightened his scrunched up shirt avoiding my gaze.

I was thankful that Brody was a number one bullshitter because I would have just stumbled my way through a response and made matters worse.

How could I explain to Ryan that some demon had possessed my body and made me kiss him?

Satisfied with his answer ( if only he knew the truth) Ryan rubbed at his head before nervously laughing "Yeah sorry about that man, but I thought I'd put her somewhere comfy seeing as all I'm sleeping on at the moment is  a mattress until my bed arrives,"

"It's cool just warn me next time," Brody mumbled patting Ryan on his back as he passed disappearing down the corridor. I frowned at his retreating frame, knowing he was going back to Rose.

He needed to sort out his life.

No, I needed to sort out mine.

"Ivy because I respect you, I just thought I'd tell you that I can see your underwear," I shot my head in Ryan's direction seeing that he had his back to me before looking down at my visible laced panties. I quickly pulled the t-shirt down to cover my knees feeling my face heat up.

"Sorry," I mumbled feeling myself cringe.

At least that ruled out us sleeping together.

"It's fine," He chuckled, he hesitated before turning to face me.

"Ryan, how did I get here?" I blurted out, seeing as the question had been lingering in the back of my head since I'd woken up.

Ryan paused looking as if he was struggling for words before taking a deep breath and speaking "Well firstly you texted me thinking I was someone else," I cringed knowing who that someone else was "and then you called telling me that you were depressed because some Augustus Walters guy had died so from that I thought you needed to be comforted I didn't want you to be on your own, so I drove to yours and found you urm you know..." A small blush formed on Ryan's cheeks as he let his words trail.

"You know?" I pressed raising a brow, confused as to what he was suggesting.

He awkwardly cleared his throat "You were naked, Ivy,"

My mouth gaped open and I felt my whole body flush with heat. I let out a groan and grabbed the pillow beside me, shoving my face into it to hide my mortification. I was secretly trying to suffocate myself.

Fucking Pina Coladas.

A thought entered my head and I wanted the ground to swallow me whole. I had my underwear on and Ryan had said I was naked which meant... 

Did Ryan put underwear on me?

Oh my god, Ryan had come into contact with my vagina. 

He saw my expression and he must have realised what I was thinking because he spluttered out a response. His cheeks were bright red, "You weren't completely naked. You had your underwear on," 

I felt the relief overwhelm me but it didn't last long because that still meant he'd seen my titatus. I didn't think I could ever look him in the eye again. 

Trying to make light of the situation Ryan awkwardly laughed, "Don't be ashamed, alcohol brings out some crazy situations," Even though he was trying to reassure me, I still felt like a massive ass. How had this even happened?

"I'm so stupid," My voice was muffled against the pillow and I groaned when I felt it slip from my grasp. Ryan chuckled as he chucked my shield across the room. He moved his hand out as a gesture to help me up and I reluctantly reached for it, getting to my feet.

I lost my balance, stumbling forward and landing into his broad chest as he held my side to steady me. I could feel the heat from his skin radiating through the fabric causing me to shiver.

"Don't worry about today Ivy, it's nice to have an excuse to hang out with you, even if it's because you drunk called me," He grinned exposing his beautiful set of dimples and I felt my heart flutter at his words.

"I agree," I smiled telling the truth. It was refreshing to be with Ryan. With him, it was simple, unlike Brody. That snake infuriated me and Ryan made me want to be around him. He wouldn't judge me and I liked that.

Brody could have Rose. I did not care.

"Why don't we grab you some sweats and we can watch a movie?" Ryan asked and I nodded in agreement. He flashed me one last breathtaking smile before turning on his heel and disappearing around the corner. It didn't take long for him to appear with some black sweat pants in his hands.

"These are my old ones so they shouldn't be that baggy," He said sheepishly as I took them from his grasp.

"They are perfect," I beamed, pulling them over my bare legs.  Ryan turned his back whilst I changed.

He was such a gentleman.

"I'm done,"

Ryan turned around his blue eyes soaking in my appearance, his lips curling up into a smile.

"You can keep the shirt and sweats, you look better in them then I do,"

I blushed at his compliment before shaking my head in objection "I can't steal your clothes,"

"It's fine, I want you to have them,"

I gave up protesting knowing he wouldn't listen to me and sighed crossing my arms over my chest. I felt bad for intruding on his day enough as it is, now I was stealing his clothes because of my lack of them.

I wasn't giving off good vibes.

"Stop frowning" He playfully tapped my nose and I bit my lip to stop the smile stretching on my face, I was supposed to be sulking "Let's go watch a movie" He stretched his hand out and I didn't hesitate in taking it.

*•*•*

"Can you pass the popcorn?" I said through my teeth gesturing to the bowl placed in Brody's lap.

"Sure" He muttered shoving the bowl towards me, not lifting his eyes from the screen.

"Thank you," I said dryly, scooping a handful of the buttery goodness and shoving it into my mouth trying to focus on the taste rather than the annoyance boiling inside of me.

As if God was playing a sick joke, I was currently sandwiched between Brody and Ryan watching some low budget slasher movie.

Beside Lucifer was Rose who seemed oblivious to the hostile tension looming in the air around us and kept making annoying commentaries during the death scenes. Ryan, on the other hand, looked as if he was going to puke any second.

The blood was a stingy orange color, come on Ryan.

Because both parties had wanted to watch a movie and unfortunately the TV downstairs was the only one with Netflix's, so we had to share.

After a string of curse words and forehead jabbing ( mostly between Brody and I ), we had decided on a cheap horror movie.

"Why is it always the blonde bimbos who get killed first?" Rose exclaimed throwing her hands in the air before slamming them down onto her lap.

"Because they are stereotypically stupid? I don't know," I sighed shoving another handful of popcorn into my mouth. I went to get another when I felt the bowl being snatched from my grasp. I shot my head towards Brody narrowing my eyes at him.

"You are eating all of it fatty," He moaned clutching the bowl in his lap as if it was the ring and he was Golem.

"The only thing fat here is your head," I poked him in the forehead and he flinched clamping his jaw down.

"Why do you keep saying my heads fat?"

"Because it is" I snorted, rolling my eyes when he looked genuinely hurt.

Bruised your ego, did I?

"Why are you such a bitch?"

"Why are you such a dick?"

"Why are you so annoying?"

"Why are you even here?"

"It's my house"

Oh yeah.

"Well, it doesn't-"

"Guys will you shut the fuck up-oh no" I watched as Ryan jumped up and dashed out of the room clutching his stomach. Following shortly was a loud slamming of a door upstairs.

"Pussy," Brody mumbled and I reached my hand out slapping him in the arm for being harsh. It wasn't Ryan's fault he had a weak reaction to gore. Brody shot me a dirty look for my attack and I just immaturely stuck my tongue out at him.

"Oh my god why does everyone go outside like no, the killers out there like why don't you just kill your-"

"Rose shut up," Brody and I said in unison.

We quickly glanced at each other and for the first time in the night, we both smiled.

Question:

What do you think of everything so far?

Who do you like and who don't you like?

Comment. Vote. Love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 28.9K 34
"Your mouth may say you hate me," he whispered, "But your hands...they say otherwise." His eyebrows raised pointedly at my touch on his chest, face w...
313K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
18K 1K 30
In which the victim, becomes the accused. *** Naomi Ryan thought she was in love. T...
3.1K 471 37
Simone is your typical, boring hoodie and jeans girl. But her life gets interesting after her twin sister dies in a car accident and she meets a hand...