♡Key to happiness♡Newt

By Taylah2112

There's a new greenie in the glade. Except there's one thing, it's a girl! She has to deal with teenage boys... More

1~Welcome to the glade.
2~The first night in the glade
3~the great bon-fire
4~ being a med-jack
5~ so many questions
6~insecure
7~ becoming a runner.
8~ the new couple in the glade
9~ mapping room
10~ the midnight talks
11~ the nightmare
12~ first run
13~the consequences
14~ feminine products
15~ the pain
16~ I'm sorry
17~ nightmares are dreams to
18~ I need her
19~I'm back
20~ banished
21~ Music brings us together
22~ dream vs reality
23~ trapped
24~ agony
25~ I'll come back
26~ fighter
27~ Brave
28~ She's awake!
29~ first step
30~ confessions
31~ family reunion
32~ Troubles
33~ best friends
34~ the blades
35~ The discovery
36~ Everybody hide
37~ ruined
38~ The plan
39~ you die I die
I'm sorry
40~ The final escape

41~ Broken Hearts

394 9 9
By Taylah2112

Newts Pov.

My mouth seemed to be glued shut and my eyes were glued open. I slowly walked up to one of the computers that was still working while the others were investigating.

I saw a few of our photos on the bright blue screen with some writing beside them. There was a picture of me, Minho, Taylah and Jack. I was anxious but slightly scared to read the words but curiosity took over and I began to read.

Minho- Group A
Subject 7
The leader

Newt- Group A
Subject 5
The Glue

Taylah- Group A
Subject 0
To be killed by subject A5

Jack- Group A
Subject 12
The cure

What the bloody hell? I sorta understand this....wait Taylah is to be killed by A5...That's me. I would never lay a finger on her to harm her. That's impossible!! There must be something wrong with that.

I turn around and see them all standing together facing another screen with a picture of what looks like fires and dead bodies. Then comes a picture of a lady speaking. Suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my spine and my arms and legs were controlling themselves.

What was happening? My feet started to walk towards a gun laying on the floor. I struggled against what I was doing, trying to gain control of my body. I could think cleary but I couldn't control myself. I tried to speak or yell for help but nothing came out.

I don't know how or why but my hands grasped the gun firmly and lifted it off the ground and help it at my side. I started to panic. What the bloody hell is happening to me. I fought desperately against whatever was controlling me but nothing happened.

WICKED. It is them, they must be controlling me. I watched myself walk closer to my group and my mouth started to spit out words that I tried to keep in.

Please stop this. I think but to no use. "I...can't let...you...leave...we...must stay!" They all turned to me with the same confused look on their face. I wanted to shout at my friends and tell them to run but I couldn't. I helplessly raised the gun but I strained my muscled to try and fight it but nothing was working.

My arm stood still and I realized the gun was aimed at Taylah. NO NOT HER. PLEASE STOP DON'T MAKE ME. I CAN'T SHOOT HER OR ANY OF MY FRIENDS. STOP! I heard them all speaking and I wanted to make them run but I kept repeating the same words out of my mouth.

"Newt, what are you doing!!" yelled Minho.

"Newtie why do you have a gun!" My little brother Jack asked with his voice shaking.

"Newt, babe...This isn't you something must be wrong put the gun down!" Taylah stated sternly. I wanted to do it, I wanted to put the gun down but I can't.

"We...can't...l-leave," I unwillingly stutter out and with that I felt my shaking finger pull the deadly trigger. A loud bang exploded in my ear and I felt my body loosen. I could control myself. It's me. I click back to reality.

On the tiled ground lays a pool of blood around Taylah! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!?? I hear people talking but I shut them out but I try to explain myself in a quick possible way saying that I was being controlled. I felt wet tears roll down my dirty face, I can't lose her, not now, not like this, not ever!

"LOVE! OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY! IT WASN'T ME WICKED WAS CONTROLLING ME I'M SO SO SORRY! YOUR GOING TO BE OKAY! I PROMISED I WAS GOING TO PROTECT YOU!" I screamed to the ends of the earth and she was barely conscious.

I was by her side and I didn't care about the blood getting on me. It's all my fault!! I hear sobs around me but I blocked them out. Taylah was having trouble breathing and she had a pained written all over her face.

"I know, it's okay, it's not your f-fault. It's m-my t-time. Stay strong f-for me. I-I love you, N-newt!" she whimpered and I could tell this was the end, but it can't be. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her eyes shut close and nd she let go of her last breath of air. She's gone!

My chest fills with pain and did heartbreak. THIS IS ALL WICKEDS' FAULT. EVERYTHING! THEY PUT US IN THE MAZE, THEY BROKE ME, THEY MADE ME WANT TO GIVE UP AND WHEN THEY SENT TAYLAH UP I HAD HOPE AND THEY MADE ME KILL HER. IT'S! ALL! THEIR! FAULT!

"Noo love, this isn't how it ends. I need you, you're my everything! You don't deserve this. Please, come back, T-Taylah," My voice cracks and my heart shatters. I can't live without her.

I hear voices all around me but I ignore them and focus on the pain and heartbreak. She's gone. I can't live without her. My eyes dart towards the gun still in my hand, then back at my love. Maybe...I can still be with her. I stand up slowly and lifelessly. People rush to her side once I'm out of the way.

I stare once again at the gun in my blood covered hands just waiting for me to pull the trigger again. I choke back my sobs and with one swift motion I lift the weapon to my head. It will be painless and quick I tell myself.

Minho raises his head and locks eyes with me. He gasped and quickly stands up and he looks worried.

"Newt don't...it's not your fault...you don't have to do this...put the gun down," He said firmly. Minho trembled at the sight in front of him. I could see the hurt clear on his face. But I had to do this. My finger rested on the trigger. I need to do this.

I shut my eyes tightly and without hesitation I move my finger to pull the trigger. Just before my last seconds on this cruel world everything started to flash before my eyes. Like the simple things I took for granted.

I remembered the good, the bad and the very bad times. Like becoming a running, getting sent up in the box, making friends, attempting suicide, becoming 2nd in command, depression, then Taylah coming up in the box.

She made me smile for real even when I thought it wasn't possible. She was my everything. She was my key to happiness. Now she is gone. I take my last breath and with no regret pull the trigger. I will be with her once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE END!

Yes,this is how it ends. I'M SORRY!! NEWT DIED!! *cries forever* So yeah this is the end of this book and I want to say a few things.

FIRSTLY! A MASSIVE thank you to everyone who has commented, voted, took the time to read this. I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys. Everytime I see more reads, or a comment or vote I smile. SO THANK YOU!!♡♡

SECONDLY! I wanted to know what you thought of this book. If you could comment it's would be great and maybe even answer these questions.

1. What was your favorite chapter and why?
2. What was your least favorite chapter and why?
3. Did you like this book?
4. What can I improve on?
5. Would you read my other TMR books?

THIRDLY! There are probably going to be a lot of points so bare with me here. I currently have a TMR imagines and preferences book out and it would mean the world to me if you checked it out. Also in my Draft section I'm planning another Newt imagine book called 'Broken Hope'.

This is the story description.

**********

Never lose Hope. That's what the note said when the next greenie came up. Her name was...Hope. No one knew if it meant the only girl in the glade or the thing that people were losing. Hope, she has been on the glade for 2 years, she is a runner that always has a perfect smile on her face, but it's fake.

She is depressed, suicidal, she thinks no one cares and death is the only way out. No one knew she felt like this, not even Newt, the guy she's been crushing on but never gives her attention just like everyone else.

What happens when Hope is broken and decides that she's better off dead? Will Newt confess his real feelings when he's losing Hope?

Warning: Suicide mentioned, depression, self harm and a big case of the feels

***********

So that is it. Atm it's not out yet but it will be at some point. Follow me and I'll write a post when it's up or if by the time your reading this its already up then please go check it out. Would you be interested on reading it?

LAST BUT NOT LEAST! I am going to change the name and cover of this story. At the moment it's is 'Please love me' and I want to change it so It will probably be different to people who are reading it before it's changed.

LASTLY! I just wanted to say that I still do read all of your comments and I do appreciate every single one of them.

Thank you again. Hopefully I'll talk to you on another one of my books!! ♡♡

p.s the video up top isn't mine and it's got nothing to do with the story but I love it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
544K 24.3K 53
Orion Hart has always been an adventurer. She loved to travel, help people, and fight. Her job as a knight for her kingdom makes her almost free as a...
214K 5K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc