Story of our Lives -Naruto an...

By ErikaEvangeline

In this story, we are in the human, modern world! Different people pair up? Drama? The death of family member... More

Prologue
Chapter One- Konoha High
Chapter Two- THAT Party...
Chapter Three- Why is it always in the Gym?
Chapter Four- Unexpected Bloodline
Chapter Five, Interesting Developments
Chapter Six- The 'Doctor'
Chapter Seven- Stupid Storms and Spilling Secrets
Chapter Eight- Relocation
Chapter Nine- Uchiha Compound
Chapter Ten- New Faces
Chapter Eleven- Comfort...?
Chapter Twelve- Meeting Freaks
Chapter Thirteen- Lucky Numbers
Chapter Fourteen-
Chapter Fifteen- Sakura's Rant
Chapter Seventeen- Hello Fangirls Goodbye Life
Chapter Eighteen- Introducing Itachi
Chapter Nineteen-I'd like to apologize...
Chapter Twenty- Choices Made, Mistakes Reversed
Chapter Twenty One- Open it Open it Open the Pandora's Box
Chapter Twenty Two-THE END
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter Sixteen- Uchihas + Naruto @TheHotSpring = Awkwardness

7.6K 268 215
By ErikaEvangeline

Wow, I have made it to chapter 16...I never thought I'd make it this far...

Hahaha, did you know (Fun fact!) I was going to erase everything I had on this website and dissapear off the face of the internet at one point through this story?

...All because of a stupid writer's block.

Ahahaha of course I'm not going to do that now...ahaha...ha..ha....

Yeah you should start reading the story because the more I write on this little Author's note the more you'd want to come to my house and probably blow it up. Or threaten to...

...

Onwards with the story!!!

-Erika XD

____________________________________________________________

In the Bat mobile...(More like Super Mario Kart)

"Hey Ino, are we there yet?" Karen asked with obvious irritation and Ino turned around in the shotgun seat, an eyebrow raised in question. "Why are you asking me?" She asked quizzically, looking completely confused by the question.

"Because you have the GPS signal and Sakura here is driving." Karen said very slowly, looking at Ino as if she were starting to question her IQ and her previous thoughts on the blonde's intelligence.

Ino laughed. "Oh! Of course! I don't really know, it says we're a few hundred feet away."

...

"Oh, and we've passed it again. Now we're a mile away."

Sakura slammed on the brakes and pulled over, disbelief and almost anger on her face. "Ino, when I asked for the instructions it means that you need to tell me when we're supposed to turn!" Thankfully there weren't many people driving around that time, it was in the middle of basically nowhere.

"Oh. Well we'd have gotten there eventually..." Ino muttered and narrowed her eyes. "Wait a second..."

"What is it now?"

"I think someone's trying to talk to me."

"..."

"Oh, this is Ino's dad." Her face suddenly changed and turned into an expression none of them had ever seen before. Was it...strictness? "You young ladies better behave, Sakura, your mother had already contacted me and told me about your recklessness. When you go back apologize and expect to be grounded."

...

"Ino, don't tell me it's that weird pychological problem your entire family has acting up again..."

"Do I look like I'm joking, young lady?" Ino asked with furrowed eyebrows, looking very stern. Sakura opened her mouth to reply sarcastically then thought better of it. "Um. No."

"Good. Now I'll hand Ino over to you under the trust I have for you and I expect you to take care of her." Sakura nodded and Ino slumped over her seat.

"...Does that happen often?" Karen asked after a moment of awkward silence and Sakra sighed. "I guess. I mean, her entire family can basically read what ever each person is thinking and that's scary by itself, but then...yeah. Well, whatever. I remembered whenever this was about to happen Ino's brain would slowly decrease in intelligence, making her slow decision-making skills more gruesome than it already was."

"Are you a talking encyclopedia or something?" Karen muttered and Sakura sighed. "If you mean smart, yes."

Hinata, who had been quiet the entire time, opened the car door and walked out.

....

"COME BACK HERE!!" All of them yelled (Ino woke) but Hinata just kept on walking.

Great. This was fantabulous. Just fantabulous.

____________________

At the actual Bat Mobile... (lol jk...but really, if you think about it, basically the Uchiha clan is-...nevermind...)

"Naruto, you don't look so well." Sasuke mentioned as they drove to the Hot Springs and Naruto shook his head. "I'm fine...um..."

"What is it?" Both Uchiha brothers asked the same time and Naruto laughed before getting all serious again. "Are we there yet?"

"No, we have about five more minutes, why?"

Naruto looked like heaven threw down a bowl of perfect ramen in front of him and raised a fist in truimph.

"Um...Naruto?"

"What? Oh, I just needed to use the restroom."

...

...

__________________________

*Cough cough* *About five minutes later*

"We're-" Naruto shot out of the car, making Itachi and Sasuke's hair woosh with his speedy breeze. "...-here."

About a minute later Naruto came back, happier than before. "Alright, what now?" He asked eagerly and Itachi laughed. "You looked like you were about to die a few hours ago, seriously!" Naruto scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Yeah. Um...haha, who are we waiting for?"

"Uzumakii, that was a terrible question." Sasuke said suddenly and dragged both of them inside immediately, looking quite peeved. "What is it?" Naruto asked inquiringly and Sasuke groaned. "Your pink-haired friend just drove up here. No one can miss that pink. It's slightly disturbing."

"Hey, she likes pink for a reason!" Naruto defended and Sasuke raised an eyebrow. "Name: Sakura. Meaning: Some pink flower. Color: Pink, obviously. Her hair? Pink." Sasuke ticked off his fingers, rolling his eyes as he did so.

"Yeah, she is really cute if you think about it..." Naruto mused, deeply in thought and Sasuke's eyebrow twitched. Itachi noticed and stifled his grin with his fist over his mouth, pretending to cough. "Let's go, we don't want them to see us, do we?"

"Of course not." Sasuke basically dragged them both into the guys prep room. Naruto wondered why Sasuke was actually touching him without having the need to. So much dragging too!

"What are you staring at, dobe?" Sasuke shot back at him and he chuckled slowly, evilly as his eyes glinted-

...

I'm just kidding. (...lets do that again)

Sasuke rolled his eyes. "Whatever, I'm going. Have fun with my brother, if you want to, I'll be actually doing what we came here to do." Naruto looked at his retreating back, he was already taking off his shirt while walking slowly towards the doors that lead to relaxation. Yay for multitasking!

"Ahem." Itachi coughed again and Naruto quickly looked back at him. "What is it, are you okay? You've been coughing a lot."

Itachi grinned almost evilly. "I'm perfectly well, Naruto~kuuun. Why don't we take up my dear brother's suggestion and have some fun?"

"ITACHI I CAN HEAR YOU!" Sasuke yelled from the doors and the other brother noticablly snickered, chuckling at both Sasuke's immediate attention and Naruto's baffled look. "Come on Naruto, he wants to ruin all the fun."

"OMG WAS THAT SASUKE'S VOICE?" Loud shrieks came from outside the male's changing rooms and all three guys visibly flinched. "Quick, into the safehouse!" Itachi whispered urgently and took off his clothes hurriedly, graciously not flashing any younger people which would probably scar them for the rest of their lives and ran out. Naruto followed suit (haha, get it? His birthday suit....um...yeah, sorry, continue) and Sasuke was already gone, the only one with enough time and manners to wrap a white towel around his waist.

They escaped for the current moment and sunk deep into the herbal waters, sighing as it slowly relaxed all three of them. Naruto was just beginning to think he'd just fall asleep and probably die in this heavenly bliss until he looked at the fence to the other side.

He heard a loud 'boom' as someone hit the water at an alarming rate and girl laughter, then whispers and then he saw something through a crack.

He gulped and would have died if Sasuke didn't lift his head out the water. "You planning to die here?"

Images of a terribly mad Sakura clutching a towel around her curly waist with a rolled up newspaper from somewhere made Naruto almost forget his question, but then the woman of his dreams suddenly had red glowing eyes and an evil chuckle. "Hoooow daaaaaare yoooou-----" She howled loudly and other woman appeared behind her, Ino, Hinata and even Karin had the same expression and were all in the same state of clothing.

He gulped and stuffed his head back down the water, forgetting Sasuke was hold quite a bit of his blonde hair. "Blurrrrgghh AAAAAAAAAGGGGGHH!!!" He resurfaced quite dramatically, standing straight up in the shallow pool of warm water. "What the heck was that for?!?" He yelled an octave higher than normal and couldn't realize why.

Infuriated, Sasuke stood up also. "What the hell, I was trying to save your sorry butt! You looked redder than a freaking stupid tomato and you were about to pass out!!"

Silence. The entire hot spring was absolutely silent. Even the girls on the other side had stopped giggling, you could hear a drop of water falling back into the pool.

"Um, not that this is bothering me very much, but I'd prefer it if you guys sit back down." Itachi suggested nonchalantly from a corner and Naruto realized why his voice had came out an octave higher.

"..." Both of them looked down simultaneously.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The shriek came from either him, Sasuke, or the girls from the other side and Naruto threw himself down, deep into the quiet warm waters that hid his embarrassed, flaming face.

And then he saw...it.

_________________

*Two hours later*

"Uh, Naruto? Can you stop being in shock for a moment? This wasn't how I planned the vacation." Itachi asked and Naruto sat there uncomprehendingly, arms wrapped around his legs and a white towel draped over his entire body, his eyes staring far off into the distance while he shook. Very visibly.

"Okay, what did you see? Did someone scare you?" Naruto didn't answer, just stared at the window.

"I've got ramen..." He bribed and saw one of Naruto's hair stand straight up. "Yesssss, very good raaaaamen." Sasuke shuddered, it sounded strangely familiar. Naruto stood up, his face masked, and sat down at the table. After gulping down an entire bowl, he looked up and spoke. His eyes were hooded, expression guarded darkly.

"While I was down there, looking at nothing in particular, I...I saw it."

"Okay, what was 'it'?" Itachi coaxed and Naruto took another deep breath. "It-it was a-" He squeezed his eyes shut, as if the memory alone stung. "I saw an old man's..."

Awkward silence.

Then Itachi embraced him. "It's okay, it'll be alright." He promised and Naruto nodded tearfully. Sasuke dead panned and shook his head. Why the hell was everything so awkward? Besides, he didn't even want to come, and Itachi looks like he's having the time if his life.

And those girls. Why were they here?

Sasuke sneezed all of a sudden and Itachi grinned. "Someone's been talking about you!"

Sasuke rolled his eyes but deep down he felt a shiver. Who would be talking about him? There was only one group of people he could think of, and that wasn't a very pleasant thought.

_________________________________

"When the hell is operation K in order?" Karin asked angrily later as they went back to their room and Hinata sighed. Sakura clenched her fists. "If you're so eager, go right now! We'll be right behind you. Go on, go do operation K while they're all in that stupid room." Operation K was basically Karin seducing Sasuke or Naruto and then dragging him off so the girls can go interrogate him. Well, not Sasuke. They would never be that mean to Sasuke, but you get the point.

"Fine. Don't regret it when I steal both Sasuke /and/ Naruto away from you." Karin stomped out the room.

Blissful quietness met them for a little bit, then she came back in almost sheepishly. "Um...so where is their room?"

Sakura sighed. "Come on, lets all go. I was wondering why we heard the conversation we did from our side. Sounded like Sasuke was actually trying...um, let's just go."

The group shuffled out, at first not wanting to talk but then, soon enough, human nature for girls took over and they were chatting away, laughing at how ridiculous Naruto sounded and how out of character Sasuke was.

Little did they know that this decision would change their lives forever.

(Dun dun duuuuun)

__________________________________

(Wattpad really needs the horizontal line thing, this line is embarrassing)

*back at the Uchiha and Naruto's room...*

"Hey Sasuke, I think you took my spare change of clothes...where's my luggage?" Naruto looked around, seeing nothing of the sort. "Are they still in your car, Itachi?"

Itachi shrugged. "Maybe, you want to go check?" Naruto sighed. "I guess I really don't have a choice."

Sasuke sat near the doorway, well, he was the closest to the doors. Naruto walked towards him kind of awkwardly, trying not to meet his eyes and stared at anything that was not him.

Naruto was so focused on not looking at Sasuke that he failed to even see Itachi suddenly sticking his feet out.

Deja vu.

Naruto experienced some serious slow-motion falling and fell right on top of Sasuke, their lips almost meeting.

That's when the group of girls decided to make their entrance. The door opened and...

Hinata fainted immediately, due to some suspicious blood-loss coming from her nose, Sakura watched, mouth agape and Karin shifted her glasses more towards her eyes, hoping to get a better view.

At that moment, suddenly, spontaneously, they found the treasure soon to be called NaruSasu.

--------

Hey, long chapter (than what I've been doing) as a big thank you!!!

Thanks for sticking with me even though I'm so lazy! Hahaha, I hope this chapter at least brought some form of a smile onto your lovely faces!

Laters,

-Erika :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.9K 2.1K 55
Sasuke Uchiha has had a hard life and is now in a boarding school far away from home and away from the people who care about him. With no one who car...
35.1K 955 16
Naruto moves to a new school, befriending Shikamaru and then Kiba, and being the happy outgoing person he is he quickly makes friends with all his te...
207K 7K 22
γ€ŠBest Rankings - #1 in Naruto Characters, #2 in Naruto Fanfiction and #3 in Sasuke Uchiha》 "You know, I'm jealous of all the people that haven't met...
41.4K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...