We Aren't Just Sisters.We're...

By sunflowerboarry

The Cimorelli Sisters are 6 talented girls...but what happens through heartbreak, fame, and more?Read to find... More

We Aren't Just Sisters.We're Best Friends (Cimorelli)
Chapter 1 (New Cover Time!)
Chapter 2 (Any Other Way)
Chapter 3 (A Weekend With The Cimorellis)
Chapter 4 (Therapy Session)
Chapter 5(Date Time!!!)
Chapter 6 (Oh.My.Gosh.)
Chapter 7 (Rehearsal)
Author's Note!!
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 (Guess Who's Coming To Town?)
Chapter 10 (Shopping Challenge, Anyone?)
Chapter 11 (CHOCOLATE!!)
Chapter 12 (Bullies)
Chapter 13 (Slice, Slice, No Rolling the Dice)
Chapter 14 (Qualcomm Stadium?)
Chapter 15 (A Secret Sister?)
Chapter 16(Don't Worry)
Author's Note
Chapter 17(Medical Records)
Chapter 18(I'll Help You)
Chapter 19 (Finding You)
Chapter 20 (You Again?Wait, What Happened?)
Chapter 22 (Drama In The Hospital)
Chapter 23 (I Have To Be With Her)
Chapter 24 (Uh- Oh)
Chapter 25 (Sneak Preview)
Chapter 25(Happy Birthday,Dani and Scarlett)
Chapter 26(So We Meet Again)
Chapter 27 (Dealing With Him and Arriving)
Chapter 28 (First Stop!)
SKBGNDKBGDKLBGNDKH
Chapter 29 (A Collaboration With Who?)
Chapter 30 (Deciding and Finding Out)
Chapter 31 (Covering Good Memories)
Chapter 32 (Meeting)
Chapter 33 (Introducing Scarlett)
Chapter 34 (Troubling Tweets)
Chapter 35 (In The Studio!)
Chapter 35 (Forgetting,Amy's Birthday, and In The Studio!)
Chapter 36 (Lauren and.....)
Connor Austin Taylors
Chapter 37 (After Party)
Chapter 38 (A Day In San Antonio)
Author's Note, My Fellow Lovelies ♥
Chapter 38 (End Of Tour)
Chapter 40 (Happy Birthday, Lauren and Christina!)
Author's Note

Chapter 21 (This Can't Be Happening)

817 13 3
By sunflowerboarry

*Dani's P.O.V*

 This cannot be happening.I refuse to believe it.She's not injured or dead.She's too strong.I only knew her for 10 minutes, but I know she's a fighter.And so am I.So I won't cut.

 Or at least I'll try not to.

 I sped towards the street, trying to listen for an ambulance.

 Nothing.

 I guess I'd just have to use my ears and skill, even though I had never been here.

 I was thinking of hospitals I had heard of before but then it dawned on me what I had to use as a GPS.My iPod!I whipped it out and typed in 'Hospitals in Fort Wayne, Indiana'.Tons of hospitals popped on tne screen.I guess I'd have to check each one;and quickly.

 The first one I went to was Dupont.I tried to look for an ambulance or a gurney, but all I saw were several workers in a circle, chatting and laughing.I guess I'd just have to ask them, no matter how awkward it would be to interrupt their conversation.

 "Um, excuse me?"I broke in hesitantly.They all stopped talking and stared at me.Awkward.

 "What do you want, kid?"An old Hispanic man with a thick accent and mustache asked.Rude much?

 "Oh, well, was there an ambulance here later with a girl who looked exactly like me, except with blue eyes?"I asked.

 'No, there was wasn't.Now i suggest you leave now or else we're both going to get in trouble.Non -authorized personell aren't allowed here."The Hispanic man shooed me off.

"Oh, okay, sorry.Thank you!"I walked away, off to wherever the other hospital was.i got distracted by thinking about Scarlett, and I bumped into someone.

 "Oh, I'm sorry, I-"I was interruptred by realizing I was looking into the bright blue eyes of one of the members of the biggest boyband in the world.

 Louis.William.Tomlinson.

 "Huh!Do not scream!"He gasped, clapping a hand over my mouth and pulling me in the dead end alley between a cute little bakery and a nail salon.

 "I'm not going to scream.I wouldn't even have known it was you if I couldn't tell if those were your eyes."I said, removing his hand from my mouth.it's true, I wouldn't.His hair was back in his fetus style, the one he wore in 2011, and he was wearing sunglasses and something he wouldn't normally wear.

 "Ooh, yeah, gotta do a better job on finding colored contacts.Well hey,"he said, after  I had claimed I wouldn't scream,"weren't you just asking me for directions a couple blocks back?"

 "No."I replied, a wave of hope washing over my whole body.

 'Yeah, you  did.Except you had blue eyes then, not green.And you're hair was wavy and longer."

 "Okay, well, did I say my name?"I asked suspicously.

 "Yeah.You said it was Scarlett.And you looked pianed, but you didn't want me to help you.And your clothes were different."A huge grin spread on my face as if on cue.

 "Scarlett?Oh my gosh, thank you so much!"I exclaimed, laughing and jumping around.Louis looked at me as if I were mental.

 "Um, you're welcome?..."I could tell I was confusing him.

 "No, you don't understand.See, my sister was adopted, and I just met her for the first time.She was apparently hurt by her adopted mother because she snuck out with  a couple of friends to go to the Social Music Fest, where I'm performing with my other sisters.I didn't know were she had gone, though, so I swas searching the hospitals to see if she had gone there.Do you think you can help me track her down?"I explained.

 'Well, yeah, of course.Let's go.Wait, who are you?."

 "I'm Dani.Dani Cimorelli."i answered, shaking his hand.

 "And thank you."We walked towards where Louis had said Scarlett approached him.

 "All right, she couldn't've gotten that far if she was hurt.She probably went over there."Louis stated, pointing to St. Joeseph's hospital.

 "Yeah, let's go.Oh, by the way, why are you hear in America?"

 "Oh, well, the lads and I were on our day off and we decided to come here because it's pretty low key."He answered.I nodded in response.

We walked towards the hospital and heard a girl saying weakly,"Excuse me, could you get me into the emergency room?I've been shot."I turned around and saw Scarlett asking a nurse trying to scurry back to the hospital with a cappuccino in her hand.The nurse's eyes widened as she set down her coffee and ran towards the hospital, coming out with a wheelchair only seconds later, sitting Scarlett down in the chair.I tried to run to Scarlett, but Louis pulled me back.

 "Dani, you won't be able to go with her.She's too hurt and needs to go to the ICU."Louis told me.

 "Well how do you nkow that?"I demanded, pacing back and forth.Uh- oh.I was on the verge of yet another mental breakdown.I guess Louis could tell, because he grabbed me by the shoulders and said,"Look, everything's going to be okay.Just calm down, deep breaths, in and out, in and out, there you go."

 "I don't wanna calm down until Lauren or Katherine, or Amy, or Lisa or Christina comes!"I sobbed, falling to my knees.

"Okay, I'll go get them.Or at least one of them.Um.Who are they?"

 "My sisters!And Lauren probably followed me.You know what, forget it!I don't want anyone else but Sugar!''i cried, flailing my arms everywhere.

 "Dani!Dani!Dani!Where are you, Spice?"A voice in the distance cried out.

 "Su-su-sugar?"I croaked, ignoring Louis' advice of calming down.

 "Dani?"

 "Lauren!"I ran towards my older sister  and hugged onto her, not letting her go.I felt her gholding me tightly, and that was all it took to calm me down.

 "Hey, calm down."She whispered.

 'Who's here with you?"

 "Louis."I sniffed, after we had let go but our arms were still touching each other,"Louis Tomlinson."

 "Okay, I'll try not to fangirl.Let's go over to him.'She led me towards Louis, who was wtaching the whole thing with empathetic eyes.

 "Hi, I'm Lauren, one of Dani's older sisters."Lauren said.

 "And I'm Louis."They shook hands.

 "Well, i guess all we can do is wait."Louis said.I sniffled.

 'Wait for what?"Lauren asked.I sniffled again.

 "Oh, well,"Louis dragged Lauren away to tell her the story.i saw Lauren nodding her head knowingly.

  "Yeah, it's okay, Dani.She's gonna be fine.'Lauren assured me.

 "How do you know?"I talked back.

 'Well, truth is, I don't.But I do know that of you pray, if we pray, then God will help our little sister.And we have family to lean onto.Even if they are mad at us right now for not letting them perform, we're their only family.it's okay.And Scarlett will survive, okay?"Lauren said, taking my hands.I nodded, and we hugged again.

 "Well, Louis, what are you doing just standing there?Get in this hug!"Lauren said, breaking our hug.Louis walked over with his arms spread out, and Lauren and I waited for him, our arms spread out as well.

 And at that moment, I knew God would help us out.

A/N:A long chapter!Yay!For all you who have been waiting for an update for 4 days for an update.I'm so sorry!It's just, I had school the, and the first day of vacation, Saturday, my mom, my brothr, my grandma, and I had to go visit one of our cousins out of town who was gradutaing.Anyway, we stayed until yesterday and we got back real late so I didn't have the energy and it took me all morning to get me to write this chapter, but here it is so thanks for reading and waiting!

Oh and P.S, how do you like the little 1D thing I put in there?I wanted to add in a Directioner moment when i started the story, but this chapter seemed the best for it.Bye!

And P.P.S, I edited this chapter right after I uploaded it to fix grammar errors because I can't stand them.Im fact, when I read other stories on here, I won't read them unless they have mostly perfect grammar.Gah.I'm such a nerd.

P.P.P.S, (I know, I know,), almost half of  2000 reads!Yeah buddy!*Read in Lisa's voice that she did in the RDMA's vine for more dramatic effect.

SO sassy, I know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.4K 1.6K 89
Just things that I could imagine the 6 sisters saying to/about one another. It'll be funny, I promise.
14.6K 280 16
Lisa always had strong affection to her younger sister Lauren. However, she is scared to start something with her at all. Lisa is different from othe...
1.4K 22 10
One trip. Two foreigners.Million cupid darts. Lauren Cimorelli and Cameron Marrow. One famous singer, other one just ordinary teen. Little did they k...
22.3K 660 12
You used to live in New York, but after a car accident kills your parents you and your brothers decide to move to Nashville. You end up living next d...