The Assassin's Mate

By NanyaMbaji

Darshana Cameron is 19 years old. She was taken at the age 7, by a group of rogues. they took her captive an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters Overview
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Chapter 28- Luna Ceremony 1

19.2K 584 70
By NanyaMbaji

I'm so in love with Raiden 😍😍

Darshana's POV.

"Wake up princess." Ugh! Who is that. I don't want to wake up.

"Don't make me wake you up." Wake me up? Oh really and how is he planning on doing that. Then I felt ice cold water drench me. I shot up from the bed and saw Raiden chuckling. I glared at him and he laughed harder.

"Why did you do that?" I stood up from the bed and water fell off me and onto the floor.

"Which would you have preferred, kissing you or drenching you." He asked with with amusement laced in his voice. I blushed at what he said.

"Exactly." He said and I laughed. He went to the bathroom to have a bath and I used that opportunity to go back to bed. Finally, peaceful slumber. I heard the door open and I groaned.

"Seriously princess?" He laughed then everywhere was quiet. Eerily quiet. I refused to look up from the bed to see if Raiden was there. Suddenly, I was lifted up from the bed. I squealed and pounded his back.

"Put me down!" I kept squealing.

"I'm taking you to go have a shower." I heard him open the bathroom door. He placed me in the shower.

"You happy?" He laughed and nodded.

"Yes."

"Now get out." He laughed and walked out. I locked the door and had my bath. I wrapped the towel around my body and slightly opened the door to see if Raiden was still in the room. The coast was clear. I ran into the closet and changed into a black long sleeve turtle neck with a black high waisted jeans and paired with my signature black boots. I really love boots though. I went downstairs to meet Raiden but I saw Winter already seated in the kitchen with him. They were talking and laughing and I was kind of jealous. Winter turned around and so did Raiden.

"Hey Darshy." Winter said. Raiden walked up to me and kissed my forehead.

"I don't mean to be rude or anything but why are you here?" I asked Winter.

"We are going dress shopping today remember?" Winter said slowly like she was talking to a child.

"Oh. I don't want to go dress shopping. I hate dresses." I took a seat and picked up an apple.

"Why?" Winter asked. I looked at Raiden and he was waiting for my reply.

"My scars would show." I said while looking down. Raiden cupped my cheeks and looked into my eyes.

"Your scars shows that you are a fighter  princess and I'm proud of you." He said with all sincerity.

"I know but they are ugly." I said then Winter squealed. We turned to look at her like she was some crazy chick.

"I know what to do. Come on, let's go." She dragged me out of the house and Raiden yelled a bye. We got into her car and she sped off. We finally made it to the mall in an hour. Winter took me to different shops but we couldn't find the right dress. She said the theme was white so we were looking for a white dress which was gonna be difficult. We entered into another shop and my eyes landed on a very beautiful dress. I'm not a dress person but I know a good one when I see it. The dress was a long sleeve round neck with silver embellishes around the chest area. It had an empire waist line and the sheer white material flowed down to my ankles. The dress was sparkling. I fell in love with the dress. Winter looked at what I was looking at and when her eyes landed on the dress, she squealed and took it off the rack and dragged me to the changing room. I changed into the dress and it was so beautiful. The white contrasted with my skin. I came out of the changing room and Winter's jaw dropped to the floor.

"This is the dress. This is the one!" She squealed and clapped her hands together. She bought her dress too which was a short sleeve knee length dress that hugged her curves perfectly.

"We are done now. Let's go home." I said while walking away but she pulled me back.

"Not so fast missy."

"Aw c'mon!" I whined. She dragged me to the salon to get our hairs done. I thought about going back to my normal blonde hair. We got in and I told the hairdresser I wanted my hair color back to my normal blonde color. A few minutes later, we were done and we looked really good.

"Wow. Your hair looks amazing." Winter gushed.

"It's my natural hair color. I've been dying my hair brown."

"Don't ever dye it again." She smacked my arm playfully and I laughed. We headed back to the pack with our shopping bags seated in the back of the car. Winter dropped me at Raiden's house and headed back to the pack house where she stays. I entered the house with my dress in my right hand. I saw Raiden drinking something out of a cup and walking out the kitchen. Immediately he saw me, he froze on the spot. He kept staring at me with admiration, love and lust in his eyes.

"Raiden..." I drawled out and he snapped back to reality. With his wolf speed, he was in front of me.

"You look really beautiful. I love your hair." He said with a smile and I blushed.

"It's my real hair color." I don't know why I felt the need to say it was my real hair color.

"Why did you dye it before?" He asked with curiosity.

"Because I wanted to start a new life. I changed everything about myself but then, I realized I couldn't change who I am on the inside." I looked down. Raiden used a finger to lift my head up and we were eye to eye. He looked at me with much passion.

"Even if you change, I'll still love you no matter what." He started leaning in and I saw myself leaning in too. We were an inch apart and he looked at my lips then looked into my eyes as if asking for permission. I nodded and the next thing I felt was like fireworks exploding inside of me. When his lips touched mine, I felt the sparks and the tingles on my lips. I responded to the kiss and we were moving in sync. It felt like world paused and time froze. It was an ecstasy pleasure. He carried me to the couch without breaking the kiss. He laid on the couch which made me straddle him without breaking the kiss. It was pure bliss but I had to break it to get some air. I broke the kiss but he smashed his lips back onto mine like it wasn't enough for him. He kissed me hungrily and I responded to it. We were fighting for dominance with our tongues but him being an alpha, he won. After minutes of intense making out, we broke the kiss and panted for air.

"Wow...that was hot." I breathed out. I didn't expect my first kiss to be this awesome. Heck, I didn't expect myself to be a pro at it. Damn, I'm good at everything.

"I know." He said while looking into my eyes. I looked at his face and his lips were red and swollen because of the kiss. I'm probably sure mine is the same. Then I blushed.

"Why are you blushing?" He asked with a smug look.

"Because you are my first kiss." I blushed harder. His eyes lit up at the news.

"Really? You don't know how happy I am to know that I'm your first." He kissed me again and it was round two of another hot make out session. I remembered the Luna ceremony and broke away from the kiss.

"Why did you stop?" He groaned and I chuckled at his reaction.

"The Luna ceremony." I said slowly so he would understand. His eyes widened and he brought us to our feet because I was still straddling him.

"How could I forget." He smacked his head. "I have to head to Brian's. Winter will be coming anytime from now." He said in a hurry as he collected his things. I knew it was a tradition in all packs that during the Luna ceremony, the alpha is not allowed to see his Luna. Almost like marriage. He kissed me goodbye and as soon as he left, Winter entered with her stuffs. Minutes later, we were done with everything and we decided to head out to the ceremony. I was so nervous.

"I'm shaking." I said to Winter. She put a little makeup on me and adorned me with a fine silver necklace which glistened under the moonlight. I had to walk barefooted because it was tradition not to wear any shoes.

"Don't worry Darshy. They are gonna love you." Winter said assuringly. "You don't enter till Raiden calls out for you okay?" I nodded. She told me a list of other things to do too. She left joined the crowd. I was so nervous. Raiden's voice then sounded everywhere.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen." The crowd cheered and he piped them down. "As you all know, this is a Luna ceremony and I'm sure some of you have seen my mate and most of you haven't but today, I will introduce to you, my beautiful and strong mate who I am very proud to call my own. She has been through a lot but yet, she came out strong and endured everything. I am proud to introduce to you, my mate and your Luna. Meet Darshana Maria Cameron!" Raiden said with all confidence and the crowd cheered. The way he said all those things about me made my heart flutter.

It was my cue to come out to the stage. I looked and saw everyone in white and they were also carrying candles. The scene was so beautiful because there were white decorations everywhere. I looked at Raiden and he was wearing a white button up shirt with white trousers. He looked really good. I made it to the stage and everyone applauded me. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hi everyone. I guess I'm your Luna then." They laughed and I continued. "I have no idea what Lunas do but I promise you that I would try my best to be what you expect from a Luna." They cheered once again and I felt pumped. Raiden then sliced his palm with a knife and brought my hand to do the same. He looked at me asking for permission and I nodded my head. He sliced my palm and blood flowed out.

"With my blood and your blood, I hereby join your soul with mine and the pack." Raiden said as he pressed our palms together and our blood mixed together. It all felt so spiritual because as soon as he did it and I looked around and the pack members had lit up there candles and that was the only light shining except for the moonlight then I saw a mist of fog surround us and I felt the bond between us increase and in pretty sure he felt it too. After the ceremony, Raiden introduced me to his little sister, Melissa. She's a very sweet girl and I like her. We clicked real quick because she's a rebel like me. I was tired already because I not really much of a party type.

"I'm tired Raiden."

"Okay princess. Let me get a few things done then we can head back home." He said then left to take care of some things.

Hmm. What do you think is gonna happen in the next chapter? Let me know your guesses. Please don't forget to vote and comment please. Thank you so much!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47K 2K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...
129K 2.1K 29
(**Violence in some parts**) Abused physically and mentally. Diana takes it all for her sister Emma, the only blood related person she has left. She...
31.9K 1.5K 29
"Tamlin leave me alone, you don't want me!" I shrieked. "Your my mate, mine and only mine" his eyes turned black, I was debating running farther i...
28.7M 880K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...