Another Happy Mistake

By KCoverGirl247

One time was all it took to change Cassie's world. More

Another Happy Mistake
The Next Morning
Caught
Not Fair
Seeing Kendall Behind Dustin's Back
Caught... Again
I Can't Believe You Dustin!
Take It Back
Getting Sick
What The Doctor Said
Text
Banging On The Door
The Doctor With No Good News
I'm Ready... Depression
Did Kendall Just...
He Seriously Did Not Just Say That
The Dress That Was Too Tight
Final Touches
The BIG Day
Dr. Swanson... And Kendall
No Means No Mister
Accepted!
Saying Goodbye{Final}
Epilogue

Do We Have to Talk?

105 8 4
By KCoverGirl247

Hello! It's been a while. I just wanted to say hi and see if anyone missed me updating things.

Enjoy!
xx

"Um.." I said.

"Cassie." Kendall said.

"It's true." I said.

"Who's the father?" Kendall asked.

"YOU YOU IDIOT!" I screamed.

"We only did it once." Kendall said.

"Once is all it takes you moron." Dustin said. I glared at him.

"Katelyn." I said. "I need a moment with Kendall." I said. She nodded and pulled Dustin away.

"Do we have to talk?" Kendall asked.

"Yes, but first let's clean up your lip." I said. Kendall groaned as I grabbed the first aid kit from the bathroom. I pushed him back into my room. I pushed him down on the bed and he fell onto the bed, sitting up. I walked to Kendall and sat in front of him. I opened the first aid kit to clean the cut on his lip. I grabbed the cloth to clean the blood when I felt this sharp pain in my abdomen.

"Ouch." I said, clutching my stomach.

"Cassie what's wrong?" Kendall asked as the pain got sharper.

"Ouch. It really hurts."  I said. I bent over as the pain just got more sharper and sharper.

"Cassie." Kendall said. I started to feel really dizzy. "DUSTIN!" Kendall screamed as darkness took over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

191M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
372K 13.4K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
184K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...