5sos' Sex Slave

By AMROSE98

Sidney is really desperate for cash. So, she takes up the offer of having sex with the members of 5sos for 16K More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
A/N
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
Hey again
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N
Chapter 25
A/N
...
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N
Hey
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
10K!! PLEASE READ!!
Wow!
Hey hey
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
GUYS!!
Chapter 39
Omg hi
Chapter 40
Hey hey
Chapter 41
:(
Chapter 42
20K PLEASE READ
Chapter 43
Dont hate me
Chapter 44
\~.~/
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Ayyeee
Chapter 47
IMPORTANT
Bruh
Im sorry
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Hello//PLEASE READ
Good Afternoon
Thank you//please read
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
HEEYY
Chapter 60
Hi There
Chapter 61
Oh my god
Hi again
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
A/N

Chapter 57

1.2K 26 17
By AMROSE98

Q & A answers at the end!

I walked out of the bathroom and Emma gasped. Faith looked at me and her eyes started to water.

"You look amazing." Faith whispered and Emma nodded, agreeing with her.

"Come on. We must go or we'll be late. We do not want to be late." I changed my shoes and I'm now wearing my beige pumps with a plain white bow on the back. We left and Emma drove us to the local park. I gasped as I saw lights hanging in all of the trees and there were rose petals in a long straight path that would obviously lead me to my surprise.

"Let's go." Faith whispered and we got out. Luke and Ashton were standing outside and I smiled at them.

"What are you two doing here?" I asked and I hugged them.

"Reasons." Ashton said and he handed me a bouquet of roses and I smiled.

"We'll take over from here girls." Luke said and I smiled at my friends while they walked away. I locked arms with them and they walked with me down the path.

"Is this Michael's doing?" I questioned and they just smiled at me. I sighed and we continued to walk.

"By the way, you look beautiful tonight." Ashton complimented and I blushed.

"Thank you." We reached the Gazebo that was in the park and there were rose petals everywhere and even more lights. Inside the gazebo, stood the one and only

Michael Clifford

I wanted to cry. He was wearing a suit and he looked perfect. Luke wiped the tears away before hugging me gently. Ashton hugged me, too, and then Michael walked down the steps of the gazebo.

"Thank you boys." He whispered and they nodded before leaving. He reached out his hand and I took it, placing the roses down on the nearby picnic table. He pulled me close to him and kissed me. "You my dear look absolutely stunning in that dress."

"Thank you. You don't look too bad yourself. You should wear a suit more often." He chuckled and kissed me again.

"Dance with me." He said after he put a song on. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he rested his hands on my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder as we danced. He kissed my neck and I smiled.

"Why did you put all of this together?" I questioned, my head never leaving his shoulder.

"I wanted to put something special together. I have some wine for us and I have a few gifts that I want you to open tonight. I want to make this night special for you. The night doesn't end after wine and gifts my love. After that, I'm going to take you back to the hotel and undress you. Then, I'm going to make love to you."

"Michael." I whispered, my cheeks turning red. He chuckled and I looked at him. "I love you. This is honestly the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me. Thank you for everything." My eyes started to water and he kissed me. There was so much love and passion in the kiss.

"Let's have some wine." He held onto my hand as we walked over to the picnic table, sitting down. He poured us each a glass and I smiled, thankfully. "Let's have a toast...to us." I giggled as we clinked our glasses together. I took a sip and he reached for my hand. He kissed it and I blushed. "I really did try to make this night perfect."

"I love it Mikey. You are the best guy I have ever known." He smiled and I took another sip of my wine.

"So, did you enjoy your day?"

"I did actually. The girls and I went to Pizza Hut and Faith thought the waiter was really cute. So, I told him and he gave her his number." I started laughing a little and Michael laughed too. "It was a lot of fun."

"Well, I'm glad. It sounds like it was a lot of fun."

"I even have a little surprise for you." He raised an eyebrow and I giggled. "You'll just have to see." He chuckled and we finished our glass of wine.

"Presents." He said, getting up. He grabbed them from the gazebo and sat them on the table. "I have some for you now and some for tomorrow."

"This is way too much." I said and he rolled his eyes. I opened one of the smaller bags and found some makeup.

"You always wear it and even if I hate it, you love it. So, I bought you some."

"Thanks babe." I went to the next bag and found a few pairs of sweatpants. "I was actually thinking about getting some more pairs. Mine are getting old and worn out." He chuckled and I moved to the final bag.

"I hope you like these." I looked inside and pulled out a few t'shirts. They had some sayings on them.

Mrs. Clifford
Clifford is my husband
Michael Clifford is better than you

"These are great." I said, laughing slightly. I stood up and walked to the other side, sitting on his lap. "Thank you so so much." I whispered before kissing him. His hands found my hips instantly and I giggled as he stood up, carrying me. He left kisses on my neck and I bit my lip.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear and I blushed.

"I love you more."

"Impossible." He mumbled, kissing my lips. "I think it's time we go back to the hotel." I blushed and he chuckled, kissing me again.

"Let's go." I whispered and he put me down gently. He held onto my hand as we carried everything to his car. "What about the lights and stuff?"

"The boys are going to take care of it." I nodded and we got into the car. He drove us back to the hotel and once we reached the elevator, he picked me up bridal style. I laughed as he carried me down the hall to the room. We got inside and he put me down, shutting the door behind him with his foot. He connected his lips with mine and I smiled into the kiss. "Turn around baby girl." I did as I was told and turned around. He unzipped the zipper on my dress and I let it fall to my sides. "You naughty girl. Not wearing a bra and...what are these?" He traced his fingers over my new underwear and I bit my lip.

"Faith bought me a bunch of pairs. She told me you would love to see me in them." I said, honestly.

"Oh...i do." He turned me around and kissed me. "Lay down baby. It's time for me to love you."

Dammmmnnnn

Okay so the Q & A

From superwholockian000

Sid- why do you love Mikey so much

~How couldn't I love him?! He is THE sweetest guy in the whole world. He treats me with so much respect and he just wants to do what's best for me. He gets over protective sometimes but it's really cute. He's too cute and I just love him with all of my heart. The way I feel for Michael is the way everyone feels when the pizza guy shows up at your door. If that doesn't sum it up, I don't know what will. -Sid

Mikey- what would you do if Sid left you?

~I would cry so much. If she would ever leave me, I would be broken on the inside and I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I would question everything I did because it would've had to be my fault. I would be so empty and lost without her. -Michael

You- would you let anyone help you with one of your stories?

~well...I did have someone cowrite with me and it didn't really go well. We got confused on who would write what and the plot would keep changing. So, that's why I ask people for ideas or what they would like to see happen because that's usually the best way for me to let people get in on the story. -me

From madikinannz

Luke- why don't you go out with me ;3 you deserve someone like me haha. ~Madison <3

~ well madi. Can I call you madi? I don't know you or maybe I would give you a chance. You seem like a great girl. Lots of love -Luke

From Mia9876

Luke- can I be ur new sex slave? -izzy<3

~well...I could always use a new one since Sid is dating Mikey now ;) -Luke

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.8K 40
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
146K 3.9K 47
TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billionaire jeon jungkook rude cruel Taehyun...
2M 104K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
481K 10.6K 56
ReneΓ© Rapp X Reader Imagines Regina George x Reader GxG ReneΓ© is taller and older then reader unless requested