Hello ( BoyxBoy)

By FlawlessTae

When you run away from your problems they always come back. Kenyamo Richardson has been running since he grad... More

2. Cold Shoulder
3. Now and Then
4. Hello
5. First Love
6. Don't You Remember
7. Send My Love( To Your New Lover)
8. Rolling In The Deep
9. Daydreamer
10. Rumour Has It
11. My Same
12. Hiding My Heart
13. Water Under The Bridge
14. One and Only
15. River Lea
16. Million Years Ago
17. I'll Be Waiting
18. Skyfall
19. Someone Like You
20. Melt My Heart To Stone
21. Love In The Dark
22. Remedy
23. Take It All
24. Lay Me Down
25. Sweetest Devotion
NEW BOOK! NEW BOOK!
NEW BOOK ALERT!

1- Hometown Glory

11.3K 290 183
By FlawlessTae

Kenyamo POV....

I laid down after I got off the phone with Taylon. I'll really miss being here but I knew I couldn't stay away from home for much longer. I didn't even consider that place home it got so bad I ran from it. The only person that gave me happiness was my mother. I worshipped her and now I have to go back and help take care of her.

All because my dumb and irresponsible ass cousins couldn't even do it. They wait until my mother is damn near on her death bed to call me for help. I can't stand they asses for nothing they always treated me like shit. The only good person was my mom that kept me right by her as much as she could.

I went to sleep because I had to catch the greyhound bus back home. I didn't have enough money to get a plane ticket to go home because my aunt only sent me enough to get a bus ticket. I was grateful to get that with her bipolar ass. I don't want to go home it's like so many bad things happened.

I have a few friends I abandoned back home to move out here. The only person I've told that I was out here was my mom. She told my siblings I was out here because she needed me so that's how my whereabouts came known to the family.

The Next Day....

I woke up to Ariana Grande x Break Free blasting through my room. I stretched and turned it off. I got up from my bed and tried to get myself ready for what I was going to deal with on this day. I had an early bus so it was a must to get dressed as soon as possible.

I went to take my shower and brush my teeth. I got out and dried off my body and applied my lotion on my body. I was moving like a snail because I wasn't in the mood to go back home. My phone was ringing and my sister Kassidy. I hated this bitch and people knew we didn't like each other for nothing. We went through alot when we was growing up and she blames me for it all.

"Yes Kassidy"I said gloomy because I didn't care to hear her. She had her ratchet music playing in the background and she was screaming hello multiple times. I hung up the phone because she can get her life together and call me back. I started putting on my boxer briefs and socks when she called me back.

"Kassidy yes" I said with an attitude. She turned down her music. "Listen here don't hang up on me you jackass now when will I need to pick your ungrateful ass up from the bus station before I change my mind" she said with her ratchet ass voice. Oooh this is one of the reasons I didn't want to be home she playing nice probably because momma made her be nice.

"Umm I'm about to leave now and I'll be there at 2" I said standing up and picking out my outfit of the day. It was basic as hell just some blue jean joggers and a white shirt with some high top Nikes. I know its basic but I'm tired as fuck and I don't want to go on top of that I have zero people to impress so fuck them hoes.

"Alright well since your probably going to be late just text me and I'll be on my way towards the bus station" she said and hung up the phone. She so fucking rude and disrespectful just going to hang up the phone before I could give an okay. I threw my phone on the bed and sighed in frustration.

I put on my outfit and sprayed on some cologne. I grabbed my bags and I planned on being back at home for as long as my mom needed me to be here. I checked out my whole apartment before leaving. I made sure I didn't leave any essentials and I didn't so I was good. I grabbed my bags and walked out of my apartment. I locked up and went downstairs and hailed a cab. After I loaded my stuff in the cab I told the cab driver to take me to the bus station.

He pulled off and the whole ride was silent. I was looking out the window going back down memory lane in my head. The last day I was there I was broken to pieces and burned to ash. It was horrible I was lucky to leave with my life honestly. I was isolated by my thoughts and surrounded by my nerves of being where I started.

I wanted to leave and never look back at that damn place now it's not a must but I refuse for my mother to be sick and I'm not here to help take care of her. If I was going to come back I wanted to stay in seclusion meaning I'm back but people don't know I'm back.

"We're here sir" the cab driver said tapping me. I didn't even notice I spaced out I got out the cab and the driver opened the trunk and got out to help me. He took out the bags and I took out my wallet and I paid him my cab fare and gave him a 10 dollar tip.

I rolled my suitcases into the bus station and went to the line because my bus was boarding as I was walking in. I moved along with the line and I gave my ticket to the attendant and he granted me access. I gave two of my bags to the driver as he was loading them onto the cart. I took my carry on and took a seat on the back of the bus.

I sat down and put on my headphones and zoned out to Lauryn Hill x Ex- Factor. This was my fucking song back when I first moved to Philadelphia. It helped me get through some of my loneliest nights when I was having nightmares about why I left.

"Leave me alone I don't want to be here with you anymore I'm not comfortable" I said as I tried walking around him. He towered over me as I looked but at him.

He mushed my head back and I stumbled back and caught my balance. I had to get away from him right now. I tried being the ride or die for him but I'm not for it. I was so strong before I got with him I lost my life in him. I was so confident and sure of myself.

"Get back here and do as I say you need to do this for us you know how the game go don't act stupid now" he said grabbing my arm as I stumbled towards the bed. I was tired of doing this shit for him I'm not that type of boy.

"I'm not stupid your acting like I dumb ass tyrant who don't know what's he's doing" I yelled as I was being pushed back on the bed. I struggled to get loose. I needed my savior to come help me but that won't happen. They the reason I'm in this situation.

"Now don't make me fight if you fight I'm liable to kill you" he said in my face with the pungent smell of liquor traced up my nose burning it. I moved my face and looked to the side of me. I closed my eyes and waited for this to be over.

When I came back to reality and woke up. I was freezing my ass off. I was naked and in a hell of alot of pain. I felt pain going through every place imaginable. I laid there and its not normal. He's usually here to help me when this happens he's always here.

I'm not doing this shit for my health I do it for him and for us. What in the fuck is going on? I got up in pain and grabbed my clothes and limped all the way to my house. I cried the hole way here and I couldn't stop the tears from coming.

I made a choice on the way here I'm leaving and I'm not coming back I've had enough....

I was shaken awake by a man and he startled the hell out of me. I jumped up and looked around and the bus was empty. "Whats going on" I asked frantically trying to gather the little bit of life I just lost. I looked outside and I could tell I was back at home. I felt my stomach turn and I wanted to gag but I gained my composure.

I could have ran back and told that man to take me back to Philadelphia quick as he could. "Your the last one to get off the bus and you have to get off its policy sorry kid" he said as he walked away from me. I looked at the time and it was 1 in the afternoon. I made better timing than I thought.

I called my sister and she answered. "Hey I'm here can you pick me up" I said with a gentle tone. She said she would be on her way. I got off the bus and went to grab my bags and I went inside the station. I sat inside and waited for my sister as the time flew by.

The clock was ticking and by 3 o'clock I was damn near bored to death. I didn't want to be here to begin with now this bitch wants to be late band damn near not even show up. I called her phone damn near a thousand times and she finally answered.

"Hello nigga" she said groggily. I know she wasn't sleeping she was suppose to come and get me. I can't be stranded out here I hate this shit. I can't even depend on nobody but my mom I wish I was with her right now. She would be comforting me right now and making me feel like I was worth more than what alot of other people made me feel and treated me over the years.

"Where are you I've been waiting here for hours sitting and pondering when you was going to get here" I said sarcastically trying to get her to know I'm annoyed as fuck at her ass. I mean she wouldn't give a fuck but hey at least she knows. "Look I got tied up your a grown ass man even though your the youngest you can do for yourself just go to momma house its a spare key on the doorway goodbye" she said hanging up the phone in my face again.

I rolled eyes, got my bags and went to catch another cab. I'm sick and tired of catching cabs but I have to do what I have to do. The cabs was flowing today so I grabbed one immediately. I put my bags in there and got inside. Once I gave the driver my address we were on the way to my mothers house.

We turned the corner and I swear I saw a younger me running down the same corner I ran when I left here. I was having glimpses of the worst part of my life and the parts that I took a stand and it made me a better person. We pulled up and I handed him his money as he popped the trunk. I got out and grabbed my bags.

I could see the neighborhood hasn't changed at all. Everything still looks the same way it did when I left a couple years ago. The same bicycle has been sitting in our neighbors yard since I was younger.

I took my bags to the door and felt around the ledge and found the key. I opened up the door and walked inside. I put the key in my pocket then I closed and locked the door. I looked around the house as it was filled with silence. I walked to the living room and saw nothing the house was quiet as a mouse I could hear a fly in another room.

I took my bags upstairs and went to my old room. I opened the door and it was neat and clean which is nor the way I remembered leaving it. It was in shambles and a complete mess. I put my bags by the closet and I sat down on the bed. It was just as soft ad I remembered it being.

I laid down and fell myself drifting off into a deep sleep. Before I could get to sleep cold water was being splashed on me. "What the fuck" I yelled as I hopped out the bed. I wiped my face and looked at who it was. "Well hell baby brother let's go don't get comfortable momma wants to see you asap come on now" he said walking out the room.

"A nice hello nice to see you would have been nice as well dumb ass" I yelled slamming the door. That's so disrespectful to throw water on somebody. He could have given me a light shake and woken me up. He had alot of alternative option but he chose the jackass route.

I didn't particularly have an issue with my brother as much as my sister but we were just cordial. We could get along and play nice but to be all close that would never happen. I changed my shirt and left to go see my mother. I couldn't wait to be around her again I missed her so much.

I went outside and out to the car. I got inside and before I could close the door the son of a fuck face sped off like a bat out of hell. I put on my seat belt and closed the door when he pulled up to a red light. "So how was life in Philly" he said driving towards the hospital.

"It was fine I suppose I met some cool people there and I got peace before being called back here but how is ma doing" I said rolling my eyes. I didn't want to even talk to anybody but my mother. "Not too good you know you had people worried sick about you homie" he said trying to sound like he gave a fuck.

"I don't care who was worried I'm more concerned about mom its not like anybody except her gave a flying fuck"I said and he went quiet. The rest of the ride he was playing his Fetty Wap and Future. I sat there waiting for this ride to be over and done with.
We pulled up to the hospital and found a parking spot. I jumped out and he got out like a damn turtle. We entered the hospital and went to the clerk. We gave her our mothers name and she handed us name tags for visiting. We went to the elevator and when we reached her floor I walked alongside my brother until we found her room.

We found her room and knocked on it. "Come in" I heard my mothers voice say. I looked and I saw my cousin. My jaw dropped and I back tracked my ass out that room fast as I could. I almost knocked my brother over. I walked as fast as I could to the nearest bathroom and locked myself in it. I didn't want to come back to this shit.

That was my NEW book let me know if I should keep it or delete it.....comment KEEP or DELETE.

let me know your thoughts on this chapter.

P.S....I will be taking a small break for a little bit to let my creative juice start flowing again. I will be continuing this book. I will still be on wattpad reading but writing and updating will be taking a small break. I promise I'll come and update this book and when I do it'll be amazing.

Don't forget to

VOTE!

COMMENT!

ADD TO YOUR READING LISTS!

Inbox me if you'd like or kik me @ __PrinceTae

Love you all.

-FlawlessTae

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1K 18
kenma wakes up to horrible news. one day, his best friend, has died. Wait, but he'd died, why's he right here? tw: suicide, self-harm all characters...
48.7K 1.6K 35
❝We're more than friends, but less than a couple ... right?❞ ━ Sara Valentino is a fresh new face attending South Korea's richest and most elite scho...
1.2M 58.9K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
263K 5.9K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc