Camren OneShots

Autorstwa FuntasizeSerendipity

Camren one shots that I write when I'm bored Feel free to send me prompts/suggestions! Więcej

Salesgirl
ADHD
ADHD (2)
One Wish
One Wish (2)
Friends?
Friends? (2)
Unknown Number
Friends (3)
Black
Unknown Number (2)
Unknown Number (3)
Chocolate
Unknown Number (4)
Our Little princesa
Our Little princesa (2)
Unknown Number (5)
Our Little princesa (3)
Unknown Number (6)
Always have, Always will
Unknown Number (7)
I know what you did last summer
Friends (4)
Unknown Number (8)
Cliche
Cliche (2)
Real or Hallucinations?
Real (2)
Babysitter
Curse
Wattpad
Mate
Mate (2)
Mate (3)
Mate (4)
Teddy Bear
Jealousy
Unknown Number (9)
Beautiful
Sick
The moon and The sun
Friends (5)
Overprotective
Sick (2)
Water
Apocalypse
Omega
Omega (2)
Omega (3)
Lost Soul
Lost soul (2)
Shoelaces
Shoelaces (2)
Apocalypse (2)
How to care for a sad person
Dreams and Imagination
Dreams and Imagination (2)
Squeeze
Sewer
Sewer (2)
Kid in love
Kid in love (2)
Not about angels
Falling for you
Messy
Messy (2)
You look happier
I knew one day you'd fall for someone new
Messy (3)

Black (2)

5.7K 156 8
Autorstwa FuntasizeSerendipity

Camila goes to school wearing her own outfit, which meant that she wasn't wearing any black. Which also means that she couldn't talk to Lauren and she knew that, but she kind of ran out of black clothes and it was getting tired of wearing black all the time. It sucks because she couldn't be able to talk to Lauren, she'll be lonely again. Hopefully only for today. Lauren and her had been hanging out for months since the day they met and it was always Camila that had to wear clothes like Lauren's. She had to admit, the leather jacket was adding to the heat and wearing black all the time was getting old to her but she was only doing it so she could be with Lauren. She wasn't the type of person to wear black but she found Lauren really attractive in them. it brings out her eyes more.

The brunette scanned the hallway for the girl in black. It was pretty easy seeing that most people in their school was wearing colorful and light clothes, Camila still didn't get why nobody wears pastel clothes. She watches as Lauren walks over to her locker, taking out her books and papers. She just watched, she didn't do anything or acknowledge the girl since well, she couldn't but what shocked her was that Lauren was walking towards her direction after she had done getting her things .

What was she doing? She knew she can't do that. But...

"Hey you," she greeted and smiled widely at the girl. Camila cocked an eyebrow and green eyed glanced around the place to make sure nobody was looking before grabbing Camila's hands and leading her inside the bathroom. She locked the door and checked every cubicle to make sure that they were alone. Once they were, she spoke again. "Okay, how come you aren't wearing black?" She asked in confusion before pouting.

"Are you tired of me?" She feigned hurt, placing her hand on her chest. Then, Camila felt guilty and she fell silent. Lauren pursed her lips and laughed awkwardly as she felt the growing tension in the room. "I was just kidding..."

"I'm sorry.." Camila whispered and Lauren furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head. "I'm just not the kind of person who wears black clothes..."

"No. I understand, It's okay...I can change my clothes if you like?" Lauren says and Camila's face lit up, a smile broke into her lips making Lauren smile as well. This girl would be the death of her.

"That would be great as a change! but are you sure you would want that?" Camila questioned and tilted her head to the side adorably, she didn't want to feel like she's forcing Lauren and plus...the girl really looks attractive in black. She wondered what she looks like if she was wearing pastel clothes though.

"Yeah. We can go shopping tomorrow" She suggested and Camila was about to say something when they both heard the bell. "I'll see you later, dismissal"

Camila pouted. "I'll miss you..." Lauren grins and opened her arms making Camila grin as well. The younger girl immediately jumped into her embrace, wrapping her arms around the girl's neck as Lauren wrapped her arms on her waist. She nuzzled her head on Lauren's hair and smelled her shampoo, it smelled just like strawberries.

"Oh come on, we'll be seeing each other the whole day!" Lauren cheers her up as they pulled off from the hug.

"But I'll be lonely!" Camila whined and pouted.

"The day would end quickly before you know it"

"No it won't!"

-

Lauren was right, the rest of the day was a blur. It end rather quickly and Camila was glad and she was already placing her books back inside her locker after her last class. She wasn't going to tell Lauren she was right though. People started to walk out of the school with their group of friends and Camila waited until all of them were gone before she headed towards Lauren's locker where the Raven haired girl was already waiting.

"Hey you" Raven haired girl greets and grinned as Camila waved at her.

"Hey Lauren!" Camila smiled as well and clutched the straps of her bag with both of her hands as she bounced on her heels. "I wonder what you would look like with pastel clothes"

Lauren hummed and pursed her lips, imagining herself with pastel clothes instead of black but she wasn't able to do so. Black was the only clothing she wears, other than grey.

"I think you'll look cute" Camila says making Lauren laugh, shaking her head.

"I think I'll look weird" Lauren disagreed and Camila furrowed her eyebrows.

"Why? I think you'll look adorable"

"Because I'm not used to it, black is literally the only clothes I wear" Lauren shrugged and the pair started to walk out of the school, keeping a distance between them as they walk outside. They both spoke again when they neared Lauren's car. Obviously, it was black.

"Yeah, you look attractive in those" Camila grinned as Lauren laughs softly.

"You find me attractive?" She asked and cocked an eyebrow at Camila who as well, cocked an eyebrow.

"Thought you know that already?"

"W—oh...oh yeah" Lauren mentally face palmed herself. Of course Camila finds her attractive, The girl freaking likes her. Lauren likes her too...

"Well, you're not too bad yourself" Lauren compliments the younger Latina once they were inside the car. Lauren starts the ignition and drove to Camila's house near her's. "You look hot in black"

"Really?" Camila's cheeks tinted red as she faced Lauren. Lauren freaking Jauregui just called her hot.

"Yup and you look cute on those too" Lauren glanced at the girl and winks at her before looking back at the rode making Camila's cheeks a darker shade of red. She didn't know what to say, so she decides to joke it off.

"Cute only? I guess I should wear black more often then..." Camila giggled and Lauren glanced at her again, grinning before looking back in front of her.

"You don't have to, you literally look good on every clothes" Camila's face flushed again and she was sure she looked like a tomato by now.

"Stop" Camila whined and covered her face, turning away from Lauren. The girl just laughs before the car fell silent. Before they knew it, they already arrived in Camila's house.

-

Lauren ended up staying at Camila's house for awhile and the two girls were now on the couch, cuddling as they watched tv. Well..actually, Lauren was changing the channel every 2 seconds so they weren't exactly watching. Camila didn't bother telling her to just pick a channel already, she was tired and Lauren was a good cuddle buddy. She was so cuddly and soft and Camila just wanted to hug her all day, She smells good too that Camila felt like she was going to fall asleep dreaming about Lauren.

But before she falls asleep, she spoke. "Lo?"

Lauren hummed and stopped clicking the buttons on the remote. She placed the remote beside her and looked down at Camila who was cuddling to her side.

"Is there any chance that you...you.." Camila hesitate, she knew she shouldn't say it if she wasn't so sure because she didn't want to experience rejection but there were times that they almost kissed. Almost. And Lauren would be the first one leaning in. Camila would just be frozen. "You...you know, um,"

"You know...Like me, maybe?" Camila finally managed to ask and glanced up at Lauren through her thick lashes. The Raven haired girl smiled and rested her head on top of Camila's head when the girl looked down.

"Who wouldn't?" Lauren questioned back and Camila slightly furrowed her eyebrows, she thought nobody really likes her. "You're adorable and smart and a good cuddle buddy"

"like-like?"

"The kind of like that I want to kiss you? Yes." Camila blushed for the fourth time today and hid her face on Lauren's side. "Hey, don't hide. Pretty girls shouldn't hide" Lauren says and giggled as Camila slowly looks up from her, her face bright red.

"Can I?"

"Go ahead" Lauren nodded and smiled.

Camila placed her lips between her teeth before she lets it go and starts to slowly lean in towards Lauren. She captured the girl's soft pink lips on her's for a quick soft kiss, butterflies and other wild animals erupted inside her stomach, she felt light headed but then she had to pull off soon enough from the kiss making it end rather quickly. That was first kiss. Camila realized.

Lauren pouted and Camila smiled before pecking the girl's lips. "You're such a tease"

"Am I?" Camila innocently asked and leaned closer to Lauren that her breath tickled the girl's lips.

"You are" Lauren nodded and Camila pulled away, shaking her head.

"I disagree. I didn't do anything that indicated that I'm a tease, I'm just inexperienced"

"You're still a tease though, tease" Lauren pokes the girl's nose with her finger which the girl then scrunched up adorably. Camila narrowed her eyes at her and leaned in once again, her eyes flickered down to Lauren's lips as the older girl held her breath.

Camila then looks up to meet her eyes and grins.

"I'm not."

-

A/N: yay! Part two 🤗

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

27.3K 254 31
this is a series of very old oneshots i wrote years ago. they're kinda cringey and feature young camren, y'know back during the good old days. (or at...
234 7 38
I saw these great prompts in @LuckyBugBooks 's Flumptober book, so I've decided to try my hand at the challenge! I'm a little nervous, cuz this is my...
14.7K 320 14
A few Camren one shots and mini fics enjoy :)
8.1K 79 25
Dnf oneshots. Mostly based on personal experiences, so they're all mostly fluff. Feel free to make requestes, and tell me your ideas. I upload everyt...