The Assistant || Chris Brown

By k_zeresh

⚠THIS STORY IS CURRENTLY UNDER EDIT. I APOLOGIZE IF YOU COME ACROSS MISTAKES, BUT DO KNOW THEY ARE SLOWLY BEI... More

Authors Note
New Flame
New Flame Part Two
Don't Judge Me
Don't Judge Me Part Two
Meal Tickets
You
No Air
Famous Girl
Crawl
Post To Be
Should've Kissed You
Umbrella
Body On Me
Play No Games
Regular Girl
I Wanna Be
Oh My Love
Number One
Number One Part Two
Up To You
Ms. Breezy
All Eyes On You
Next To You
OHB
Do Better
Heart Ain't A Brain
Autumn Leaves
I Love You
Superhuman
Quits
Hey Yall!!!
No Filter
Make Love
Don't Think They Know
Liquor
Liquor Part Two
Not The One... (Rant)
War For You
War For You Part Two
KAE
Damage
Authors Note/Sequel

Like A Virgin Again

21.6K 874 483
By k_zeresh

"Dont be acting shy up in this room. Like I make you nervous. Ima take my time and do your body right. If you let me. Ima make you feel like a virgin again."- Chris Brown

Omniscient: "Your a thot. Your a thot. Your a thot. Does your dad now?" Chris lip synced the famous vine, recording himself while the boys egged him on in the background.

"Ayyeee I'm about to post this on the gram!" Chris laughed, replaying the video. Kyrie rolled her eyes at them, continuing to fix her egg sandwich. She was beyond irritated at the moment. She couldn't believe Chris was acting like everything was fine and dandy when yesterday she had gotten her windows busted out again with a message on a rock. Even though she had her windows fixed, that shit had her paranoid because she couldn't begin to decipher who was watching her.

Kyrie jumped feeling a pair of hands wrap around her small waist. "Ky, does your dad know?" Chris chuckled in the crook of her neck. "Negroe leave me alone." Kyrie said, pushing him.

"Stop stressing Ky. I already told you when we find out who coming for you, we gon find them niggas and murk they asses. I already told August. He got the guns on deck." Chris replied unbothered.

Kyrie's head whipped around so fast, she thought she broke it. "Are you seriously talkin about killing people?!!" She hissed. "If it comes to it, yeah." Chris shrugged, taking a bite out of the egg sandwich Kyrie had just made. He was willing to do whatever needed to be done to keep the ones he loved safe.

Kyrie snatched her sandwich out of Chris's hands, slapping him upside the head. "Nigga don't touch my food!" She hissed.

"But what's mines is yours."

"Not my food."

"Yes it is."

Kyrie stale faced Chris. "You know what, whatever. Can I go home now? I already did everything you asked." She whined. Kyrie was not in the mood for Chris's childish antics today. She just wanted to go home, watch Netflix, and eat ice cream.

"Nah I'm going to Florida tonight and you're coming with me." Chris announced. He was being spontaneous, and Kyrie knew it. "Chris I know your whole entire schedule. I'm the one who made it. Why you going to Florida?" She frowned.

"Because I feel like going. I don't have to get Royalty until Friday and I wanted to do something, so you gon pack some clothes for the next two days and getcha ass on my private jet to Miami." Chris said in all seriousness. He knew Kyrie was stressing out and wanted to take her mind off of it.

Kyrie slumped her shoulders in defeat. "Ok..."

>>>>

"Chris have you finally made peace with Nia?"
"Is this a baecation you guys are on?"
"Do you think the Australian officials will allow you in the country despite your turbulent past?"

Paparazzi swarmed Chris and Kyrie as they checked into The Setai Miami Beach Hotel, firing questions at them like bullets. They had just landed in Miami Beach, Florida. With the help of security, they checked into their room without much hassle.

"I swear those people are so aggressive." Kyrie smirked plopping back onto the king sized bed. She didn't see how Chris dealt with paparazzi stalking him everyday. It was too much. "They stay on my dick till they find another one to hop on." Chris shrugged laying next to Kyrie on the bed. He just stared at her face, noticing the worry in her eyes.

"What you thinking bout?"

Kyrie stared at the ceiling, sighing. "This whole situation with my apartment getting trashed to my car and the note on the rock, I'm just scared Chris. I don't even know what to think anymore." She confessed. Chris grabbed her hand, squeezing it. "I know your scared but I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Right now, I want you to forget about all the craziness going on in L.A and enjoy this moment right here with me." he said.

Kyrie stared at Chris for a brief moment before smiling. "Ok." She whispered. He had a way of making her smile without really trying.

And enjoy the moment is exactly what they did. They shared a romantic dinner at the beach, before enjoying the cool weather, warm sand, ocean water, and most importantly each other's company. It was exactly what Kyrie needed. A break from reality, and Chris gave that to her.

"Are we turning up or are we wasting time?!!! Ooh girl don't waste my tiiimeee!" Kyrie sung along to Persian Rugs by PARTYNEXTDOOR, waltzing around the hotel room. She was a lil intoxicated from one too many glasses of Strawberry Ciroc. Chris just laughed, watching her let loose. He loved seeing her like this. Wild and care-free.

Kyrie jumped onto Chris's lap, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Chriiiisss!!!"

"Yes?"

"Hi!"

"Your so childish." Chris laughed, pulling Kyrie closer so that she was straddling him. He closed the space between them with a kiss. The kiss deepened with passion and longing as Kyrie grinded on his member, turning him on. Chris laid Kyrie back on the bed sliding his hand up her shirt, as he massaged her breast, marking his territory on her neck.

"I want you." Chris breathed in the crook of her neck. He wanted Kyrie in the worst way. For the past eight months he'd been fantasizing about the things he wanted to do to her. Kyrie pulled away from Chris, her eyes filled with lust as she stared at Chris. Just those three words had her second set of lips wet.

"I want you too." She whispered seductively, pulling Chris's shirt up. He took it off, tossing it to the side as she did the same. Chris wasted no time sliding her panties off, sliding his index finger inside her.

"Chriiiisss!" Kyrie's moans filled the room, as her back arched while Chris pumped his finger at a steady pace. A few moments later she let out a scream as she released all over his finger.

"Damn ma, you wet." Chris chuckled. He slid his Ralph Lauren boxers off, revealing CJ. Kyrie's eyes widened staring down at him. She had saw Chris's leaked nudes online, but she had no idea he was that big.

"Oh hell nah. You not about to destroy my walls." Kyrie screeched attempting to run away but Chris grabbed her, pinning her down to the bed by her wrists.

"It's okay Ky. I'ma take my time and do your body right." Chris whispered, sending chills down her body. Kyrie's heart rate sped up as Chris grabbed a Trojan Magnum condom, slowly opening it. She watched as he slid it down his long rod before positioning himself between her legs.

"Ohmygod. I'm nervous!" Kyrie panted, feeling herself become extremely hot.

"Don't be acting shy up in this room like I make you nervous." Chris chuckled, rubbing the tip against her opening. He gently sucked on her breast, slowly sliding the head in. Kyrie's eyes shot open, as she felt her womanhood spreading open.

"Baby it hurts." She gasped, digging her nails into his shoulder blades. She hadn't felt like this since her Prom night Senior year, and even then it didn't feel like this. "Just breathe. Okay." Chris coached, intertwining their fingers. Kyrie nodded, taking deep breathes as Chris slowly entered her. He grunted as her tight walls closed him in, adjusting to his size.

"Shit you tight." he smirked, pumping slowly before pulling out. "Does this feel better?" he asked, entering her again, stroking at a steady pace. Kyrie nodded enjoying the feeling of him inside of her. They stared at each other, never breaking eye contact as their bodies collided. They weren't fucking. They were making love. Their relationship had surpassed the lust stage and was based off a genuine love and respect for the other person.

Kyrie's moans was like music to Chris's ears as he felt himself inside her stomach, going deeper with each stroke. He wanted to please her in every way. Her pleasure was more important than his owns at the moment.

"Baby... I'm about to..." Kyrie let out a orchestra of moans as she came all over his member. He soon came after, grunting in the crook of her neck. After riding out his orgasm, Chris disposed the condom, picking Kyrie up bridal style, and leading her to the shower. Let's just say the love making didn't end.

>>>>

Kyrie: "Ouch!" I hissed at the soreness between my legs as I attempted to get out of bed. I stared at Chris who was knocked out. He really put it on me last night. He pleasured my body in a way I never thought could happen before. My heart rate sped up just thinking about it. I limped to the bathroom, brushing my teeth and washing my face. I put on Chris's Black Pyramid shirt, limping back into the room.

"I put that ass to sleep last night!"

I looked up to see Chris smiling at me, his eyes barely open.

"Ugh I feel like a virgin again." I groaned, sitting next to him on the bed. "CJ will do that to ya." Chris chuckled.

"Negroe shut up. I can barely walk and you think think that shit funny?" I retorted. "Yup. Haha!" Chris laughed, sticking his tongue out at me.

"That's why you got mad crust in ya eyes."

"I'm still cute though."

"Ew you get on my nerves." I giggled, kicking him off the bed. I howled in laughter as a loud thud echoed across the room, when he hit the floor. Chris shot up from the floor, pinning me down to the bed.

"You play too much." he smirked, drawing his face closer to mines. I scrunched my nose up. "Your breathe stinks sir." I gasped, trying to contain my laughter.

Chris let me go, pulling me off the bed by my ankles. "Boy let me go! I swear if you make me fall off this bed, I will hurt you!" I gritted. Chris pulled me off the bed but quickly grabbed my arm before my head could hit the ground.

"You should've seen your face!" Chris laughed, slapping his knee. I gave him the death stare. "That's why your balls smell like spoiled milk and Cheetohs." I hissed, walking into the restroom.

Chris gasped, grabbing his chest. "That was so disrespectful Ky. I would say something to that, but I'm gonna let you have it." He chuckled. I sat on the bathroom counter Indian style watching him brush his teeth.

"So what are we doing today?" I questioned. "My nigga French Montana having a party at this beach house he just bought, so we gonna go there. Check it out." Chris answered.

>>>>

Gold Slugs by DJ Khaled ft. Chris Brown, August Alsina, and Fetty Wap blasted from the DJ's speakers as everyone danced. Weed was being smoked and shots were being passed around. I sat down at a available table, watching everyone. Being around all these people really wasn't my scene. I watched as Chris laughed it up with French up on the mini stage. I took a small sip from my martini, bobbing my head to the music.

An overwhelming feeling of nervousness washed over me. I felt eyes on me. Like I was being watched. I turned around, eyeing my surroundings. I was the only one that looked crazy, staring at everybody.

"Baby you aight?"

I looked up to see Chris, his eyes fixed with concern. "Yes I'm fine." I said, brushing off the nervous feeling. "Let's dance." Chris smiled, helping me out of my seat.

I looked around once more, before joining Chris on the dance floor. Maybe I was just overthinking things.

_______________________________________________

I suck at writing sex scenes bihh. I had to listen to alot of Chris to get through this chap...

#Royalty was released today. Whose buying it? I am!!!

Chris has been releasing these videos back to back (Drake voice)

My fav one so far is Little More. It really touched me. You really see the love he has for his child. It's a really beautiful video...

Vote/Comment/Share

❤❤❤❤❤❤

Kira❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307K 13.4K 68
Book One || Coast to Coast Kiana Brooks and Devontae Carter have two things in common. 1. Wanting to pursue their careers. 2.Romantic relati...
32.4K 1.6K 39
Mentor: NOUN An experienced and trusted advisor. VERB To advise or train; especially someone younger or less experienced) It's been two years, two w...
9.9K 191 22
Jade, a shy and observed girl let's her insecurities and doubts interfere with what many think could be a, "good thing" but something, someone, chang...
1.5M 86.2K 63
"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like he was staring into my soul trying to re...