16 and...

By Jcoleisbae

Sixteen year old Lauren is a junior in HighSchool with pretty much an average life, except the fact that she... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39 Ending
Life After ( Sequel)

26

13.1K 493 167
By Jcoleisbae

Ajayy

"Baby." I attempted to wake Lauren up.

It's twelve now and I've just been watching her sleeping procrastinating this conversation.

She stirred in her sleep before finally waking up. Lauren even looked beautiful after a rough night of sleep so it's going to hurt for me to tell her this.

"Hmm?" She wiped her eyes innocently.

"I need to tell you something." I accompanied her on the couch.

"I probably already know but continue."she said partially annoyed. She's fully awake now.

What does she mean she already knows. Brea's big mouth ass had to tell her.

"What you mean you already know? Brea told you?" I regretted jumping to conclusions.

"What you mean Brea already told me? What does she know? Please don't tell me you fucked my Bestfriend?" She shook her head.

"All the times she told me to stay away from you she was just saying it to keep you to herself."   She whined.

"Fuck No, never." I said with disgust I know I mess with hoes but she's on another level. "Lauren calm down so I can tell you the truth." I took her hand in mines. 

"I'm as calm as I'll ever be now tell me." She roughly snatched her hand away from mines.

"Well about a month ago that night momma had Addie and we had an argument before I left to go to work." I gave the background.

"What about that night." She grew anxious and even more aggravated. I grabbed her hands again to protect myself.

"I came home to apologize to you and you weren't here so I thought you were at Brea's house which is the reason why I went over there." I started to explain slower as I got to the climax.

"So what happened at Brea's house?" She crossed her legs.

"Vera had let me in pretending you were in the back but you weren't."

"So what happened after that?" I could here the anger in her voice.

"She convinced me to stay making up an excuse that you and Brea had went to the store for something."

"I'm still not seeing the problem."

"When I was about to leave she forced me onto the bed and ended up giving me some head." I cringed waiting on her reaction but she didn't react. In Fact she look like she had something to tell me.

"Well since we're putting it all out on the table I might as well tell you what I did." She said non nonchalantly upsetting me. I see more and more of myself in her every day.

"What did you do?" I frowned becoming the anxious.

"Well that night you were looking for me I was at this guy's house and I got the same thing you got." She shrugged.

"What you mean you got the same thing I got?" I clenched my jaw and fist afraid of my next reaction.

"I got some head. Just like YOU so there's no reason for you to be mad. Its just head right?"

We both received something we weren't supposed to but do she think I'm going to be okay with some nigga touching her.

"You really blowing me yo, Stop acting like you a nigga." I shook my head.

If she keeping talking out of her neck to me I'm going to put her little ass in her place.

"What am I supposed to say? I'm sorry for doing the same thing you did?"

"Yes the fuck. You not some hoe who can run around doing this and that with these niggas. You my girl so act like it." I warned her.

"So I'm supposed to be fine with you messing with other females though? Boy you out of your mind?" She shook her head.

"Nah you out of yours if you think I'm about to let my girl run around here like a hoe." I copied her actions shaking my head.

"Maybe I don't want to be your girl anymore then." She suggested.

"Don't then. Go and see if any nigga love you like I do." I got up off the couch I'm not about to deal with this.

"Oh trust me I will." She called behind me.

"And be out of my house by the time I get back while you're at it." I left slamming.

Lauren

I couldn't trust my boyfriend anymore, I couldn't trust my best friends not even my mom so I called the only person I had left my Dad.

He answered on the first ring.

"Daddy he kicked me out." I whimpered into the phone.

"I'm on my way baby." He assured me.

I didn't have to be explain myself to my dad and he was on his way. He is truly my rock.

I gathered as much of me and Addie's clothing as I could, I'm sure this won't last long but for now we need space.

My dad picked me up in under twenty minutes then took me to his house to relax.

I explained to him what happened even the bad parts so he was able to give me a level head response. But of course him being a man and my father most importantly he would never see it my way.

He informed me that I shouldn't be having sexual relations with anybody but since he knows I still will it shouldn't be with multiple people. And that when a man cheats he's not trying to hurt his significant other but when a woman chests she's being malicious which I totally disagreed with but I didn't argue.

He told me he wants me to stay how long I needed plus longer, he was never comfortable with me living with Ajayy in the first place.

I'll be sleeping in the room he has for Taylor and I's visits until me and Ajayy work things out.

Mama called me a few hours after I got here and I agreed to let her keep Addie for the rest of the weekend since her nor Addie have anything to do with Ajayy and I's issues.

"Hey Lauren can I talk to you?" My dad's wife Tasha came in. Here comes Ms.Nosey 

"Yea'." I said kind of agitated, we never really got along.

"You're dad told me what's been going on with you and I just wanted to talk about it. Can I sit down?" She walked towards the bed.

I nodded, she was the last person I wanted to discuss my problems with but at least she's trying.

"Well first lets break this ice. I'm sorry we didn't get off on the right foot and I'm sorry if you feel like I ruined your parent's relationship but it takes two to tango." She gave a backhanded apology. Normally that statement would have upset me but since me and my mom aren't on good terms I could care less who she took from her.

"It's okay." I plainly stated.

"So about this boy you've been running the streets being grown with—." She started.

"He's far from a boy. His name is Ajayy and he's the father of my child." I said as politely as I could but she wasn't helping my attitude by insulting me every chance she got.

I will never give someone the opportunity to insult Ajayy about not caring for Addie because besides the first few months of her life he's been there breaking his back to provide financially for her.

"Excuse me but, about Ajayy your father tells me you two have been living together and I don't find that anywhere appropriate at your age." She insulted.

As much as I wanted to back talk her I'm not aware of how long I will be staying here so I just have to take it.

"It was my only option." I shrugged.

"And why is that?" She acted concerned but I see past all that. She just wants to know all my business so she can go back and gossip with her friends about it.

"Because I went behind my mother's back and invited him inside so he could spend time with his child." I admitted.

"Well while you're staying here there will be none of that." She shook her head.

"Or you'll be back in this situation." She left without saying another word to me not knowing that if I said the right thing to my father she'll be out of here quicker than a drop of a dime.

At this point I feel all alone. I miss my baby I miss my lover but I know I messed up so I just have to deal with my consequences.

--

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4M 86.7K 62
โ€ข[COMPLETED]โ€ข Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
196K 3.9K 32
๐ต๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ถ ๐ต๐’ถ๐’ท๐“Ž ๐‘€๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ถ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“…๐“…๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“Ž . (My bad for any errors shawty .๐Ÿ˜™)
128K 5.6K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
It's Called Life By Ty

General Fiction

104K 4.7K 31
Quadruplets Rayna, Ramon, Ramir, & Ray have pushed there mom to her last straw. Having a hard time balancing their arguing, work, and everything else...