Spanking 1D/5sos

By MyThoughtsWillKillMe

Main people involved in this story: Zayn Liam Niall Callum Ashton •quick updates (Usually take about a week)... More

Discriptions
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Important
14
important/deleting soon

Chapter 3

2.6K 61 12
By MyThoughtsWillKillMe

Alrighty :) I'm suckin a lolipop thats sour asf but whatever :P
So uhmm how long has it been since I last updated?
Lol even I don't know :3
Here's the next chapter, it's kind of rushed. oh and please message me to be my co - owner

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Third P.O.V

It was a rainy day, the grey clouds covering every inch of the sky.

Niall pouted as he looked at the endless grey clouds that didn't seem to go away.

He ignored Calum and Harry who played the Xbox not letting Niall join.

Niall would cry every time he would lose and so the boys stopped letting Niall play. Also since the Xbox was Calum's, Calum had the right to stop Niall from playing. Calum had spent all summer working at the convenient store just so he could buy the Xbox. If anything were to happen to it Calum would kill you.

"Hahahaha! Once again I've beat Liam Diam Siam!" Calum cheered. Calum did a quick but small victory dance and stuck his tongue out.

Liam frowned.

"I fucking hate you." Liam quietly said but Calum still heard.

"Oh my gawdddd! Did you just cuss?" Calum said. Calum also cussed. He was just acting surprised to piss of Liam.

"Shut the fu- Shut up." Liam hissed.

Niall gasped.

"Liam! I'm telling." Niall said before getting up to run out of the room.

Sadly he was too slow and Liam tackled Niall.

"Liam!" Niall shouted.

The elder boys heard but thought of it as nothing since the three boys were always yelling and making noise.

"Get off of me!" Niall scratched at Liam but Liam grabbed Niall's wrists and held them in one hand.

"Shut up and stop moving." Liam said.

Calum watched the entire scene with no emotion. Just a slight bit of joy from his win.

The boys were always fighting so this was nothing knew. The boys just never got caught.

Niall's eyes started to water and so Liam sighed.

"Geez Niall. No need to cry." Liam said, loosening his grip on Niall.

Liam was currently sitting on Niall's stomach pinning his hands above his head.

"You're hurting my arm." Niall cried.

Niall then suddenly turned furious.

"I'm so telling!" Niall spat."Not only did you swear but you also hit me."

"I never hit you. I tackled you." Liam said rolling his eyes."There's a difference."

"Just get off of me." Niall said, trying to get his hands free but failed too. Liam was far stronger than Niall.

"Niall why do you always fight back? If i had a quarter for every time i've had to tackle you and sit on you, then i'd be rich. We both know how this ends. I-" Liam was interrupted by a hyper Calum.

"This ends by me attacking both of you!" Calum jumped onto Liam. Both Liam and Calum on Niall was too much pressure and so that caused Niall to scream.

"Get off of me! You people are fat!" Niall yelled trying to push them both off.

Calum and Liam always fought so this was nothing but a game.

Niall on the other hand was about to cry.

"Zayn! Ashton!" Niall yelled for help."They're fighting! On top of me!"

Calum and Liam ignored Niall and continued to fight. Eventually both boys were off of Niall but Niall still called someone.

"Zaynie? Ashton?" Niall wandered out of the room ready to snitch on them.

"Over here." Ashton called from the living room. Niall ran over to Ashton and started to tug his arm.

"Come, quick." Niall said. Niall tried to get Ashton to get up and failed miserably.

"What is it now?" Ashton asked somewhat annoyed.

"Calum and Liam are fighting! Again!" Niall tattled.

"They're probably just playing. They always wrestle for fun." Ashton said. Ashton grabbed the T.V remote and started to surf the channels.

"But this is serious! Liam hit me too! For no apparent reason!" Niall said.

"Shhh Niall." Ashton said in effort of making Niall be quiet. Ashton stopped on a news channel that talked about some attack in Paris.

"Damn." Ashton whispered to himself.

"But Ashy! They're not playing this time!" Niall said even though they were. Niall was to oblivious to notice the playful tone in Calum's voice.

"Niall be quiet. Seriously. I'm trying to watch something thats important." Ashton pushed Niall slightly.

"Is this news more important than me now?" Niall sniffed. His eyes started to water.

Niall had no idea that the news on T.V was about a terrorist attack. He just thought it was the weather or something.

"No Niall, off course not-"

"Then come upstairs." Niall said sounding totally different from his previous sentence.

'What an actor' Ashton thought as he followed Niall upstairs.

When they got upstair they saw something they totally did not expect. Well Niall sort of saw this coming.

Liam was stood in the corner while Calum was over Zayn's lap.

Liam kept on wiping his eyes, his heart shattering as he heard Calum cry.

Zayn lay another VERY hard hit on Calum's backside before speaking.

"How many times have i told you about fighting? Hmm? Remember what i said last time i caught you both fighting?" Zayn roared as he lay five sharp hits on his sit spots.

When Calum didn't reply Zayn landed an extra hard smack.

"I asked you a question!" Zayn snapped. "What did i say would happen if i caught you both fighting again?

"You said-d we'd get in t-trouble." Calum had trouble speaking. His eyes were a little red from crying and his hands were balled in fists from the pain.

"I said you would get spanked, did i not?" Zayn asked as he grabbed the nearest item which happened to be a brush.

"Yes-s." Calum said. Calum noticed the brush and closed his eyes.

"Yes what?" Zayn asked as he hit Calum with the brush. Calum jerked forward.

"Yes-s s-sir." Calum bawled.

Before Zayn could hit Calum again he saw Niall and Ashton.

"Do you need anything?" He asked them.

"Uhh, No. Niall told me they were just fighting so i came to check up on them." Ashton said quickly. "I see you've noticed before me."

Zayn shrugged.

"Well since you're here, can you deal with Liam?" Zayn asked.

Niall kind of cowered behind Ashton. Zayn had this pissed of look on his face and Zayn was extremely moody and scary when he was mad.

"Sure." Ashton said.

"Go with Ashton, Liam." Zayn ordered.

Liam happily left the room.

Ashton didn't mind the boys fighting. He knew they were playing but Zayn was against it.

And it was useless trying to argue with Zayn.

"Niall, go watch some T.V or something." Ashton said. Thankfully Niall obeyed and left the room.

"Well Liam. As you know i don't mind you guys playing so i'll let you off the hook. Just don't tell anyone. Especially Zayn." Ashton said.

Liam sighed in relief as he wiped his eyes.

"Thank you so much."

Zayn wouldn't be able to tell that Ashton didn't spank him cause Liam was already a mess. His eyes were red and he was shivering.

Ashton hugged the boy before leading him to his own room.

"Get some sleep." Ashton said as he kissed Liam's temple. "I'll wake you up before dinner."

Liam slid under his covers and within seconds he was fast asleep.

Ashton turned off the lights and closed the door. He stopped in front of Calum's room.

This time the door was closed so if Ashton stood outside no one would see.

"P-please s-stop." Calum cried. "I've had enough."

"Hush. I'll decide when you've had enough." Zayn replied.

Ashton wanted to go inside and stop Zayn but he knew better.

In the end Zayn would get his way.

But it was for the best. Zayn only did this to help the boys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 50.1K 72
"Moriremo tutti prima o poi, indipendentemente dalla malattia" La mia poteva sembrare una semplice scusa. Ma la verità era che non ero pronta per d...
288K 10.1K 74
Chiara e Kumo li osservavano da lontano "Quei due si completano" parlò il ragazzo "Hanno uno un pezzo di anima dell'altro" continuò la bionda "già...
195K 7.3K 69
«"Dimmi che non è un addio", così lontana ma anche così vicina» ⇨♥ «Lo sapevo che non te sarebbe andata bene, non sei il tipo de persona che da secon...
53K 3K 26
Se non è amore, dimmelo tu, cos'è?