Percy Jackson-The Grandson of...

By Book_The_Worm

Percy Jackson has always been different. Even by demigod standards. He had normal demigod problems...dysle... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.

Chapter 4.

35.2K 974 557
By Book_The_Worm

Harry Potter-

"Air disasters are so much cooler than water disasters!"

Sirius, Molly, Ron, Hermione, Fred, George, and I turned ours heads to the stairs as we saw a mysterious girl wearing black yell at Percy. 

How did she get here?

Rephrase that—how did they get here?

Right after her, came a mysterious boy—also dressed in black.  They both had black hair, but he had black eyes, and hers were electric blue.

The thing that really got me, was that Ginny was laughing with the mystery guy, and seemed highly amused at the girl and Percy's argument.

Hey, anyone that doesn't like Him is welcome with me anytime.  Except Malfoy.  No doubt these two Death Eaters will get along.

"My father is way more awesome than yours!" Percy said.

"No way!  My dad is the boss of both your dads, so there!" The girl growled.

"Well, my dad is rich." The boy said smugly.  Oh, great.  A stuck up brat.

"Death Breath, face it, your father is a deadbeat." Percy grinned.  The girl and Ginny laughed.  'Death Breath' looked like he'd been hit between the eyes.

"That.  Was.  Brilliant!" The girl looked like she'd been given a million Galleons.

Ginny put her hands over her mouth laughing.  "That was so punny, Perce.  Way to punny."  Yet she was still laughing at the little Death Eater.  Since when did she call him 'Perce'?

"Thalia, tell the Kelp Head over there to shut up," the boy scowled. Ginny laughed again.

"No way, Nico! That was priceless!"

"You are horrible, Pinecone Face." 'Nico' muttered.

'Thalia' turned red. "Take that back, Ghost Guy!"

"Princess!"

"Grave-y!"

"Barbie!"

"Skeleton!"

"Tiara Girl!"

"Zombie!"

"Air-head!"

"Decay Brain!"

"Zappy!"

"Corpse Breath!"

"Lightning Bug!"

"Dandelion!"  The boy—Nico—stepped back as if he was hit.  "

"You did not go there!"

"Oh, I so did, Corn Plant!"

"That isn't fair!"

"Mytho-Magic Geek!"

"Tree Girl!"

"Dead-Head!"

"Neverland Girl!"

"No!  Too many boys!"

"I'm a boy," Nico said crossly.

Thalia gave him a look over and scoffed, "Barely."

His fave turned red.  How exactly were they here again?

"Guys, guys," Death Eater Percy chided.  "As much as I love family reunions—and believe me, I really do, we are being rude."  He gestured at us.

"No," Ginny said, still laughing.  "Keep it up, this is gold." 

Percy winked at her, which infuriated me.  "No, that's Leo and Piper."

They all laughed really loudly at that—even though I had no idea what they were talking about.

"I miss Festus," Percy Evil-Spawn sighed.

Did they even know we were all here? Apparently not. They all say down, even Ginny, took food, and continued talking.

"You miss Happy the Dragon, or the Argo II?" Thalia asked, still being rude.

*italics are in Greek, so he doesn't actually know what they just said. Well, most of the things I will use italics for will be in Greek, but some will not. It'll be pretty obvious what is Greek, and what's not by the contexts of it, but...back to the show.*

Some of what she said sounded weird...maybe a different language. Anyway, I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Oh, absolutely. Leo's creations, remember I told you about that? And Festus means Happy in Latin," Percy said to Ginny. Why was she talking to him.

"Anyways," Thalia said, finally looking around and taking in all of our shocked expressions. "I am Thalia—"

"Grace!" Nico piped up with an evil smirk playing on his lips.

Thalia or Grace, or whatever the strange girl's name was—punched him, and he snorted. "It's just Thalia. Call me by my surname, and you'll regret it. I'm Percy's cousin—on his father's side, and I will be joining you all at Hogwarts this year." I really didn't know how to feel about this. Before I could decide, she spoke again. "And this twerp is Nico di Angelo, also a cousin on our father's side. Our fathers are brothers."

"How did you get in here?" Sirius demanded, finally finding his voice.

"Oh, I sent them a message of where to come, they came, and I opened the door." Percy said casually.

"You put the address for the Order of Phoenix in a letter? Are you stupid, or are you a Death Eater like your grandfather?" Sirius growled.

"I said a message. I never said anything about a letter—or anything that could be intercepted." Percy grinned wickedly, and suddenly he was on top of Sirius, his hand at a knife position at his neck. We all stated at him in fear. "And you and your godson would do well to remember that I don't like being accused of being a traitor, or in league with the noseless freak I'm apparently related to. So, in the future, hold your tongue and leave the unpleasantness for your mother, shall we."

I was transfixed. I couldn't even move.

Then Percy grinned, and went back to his seat like nothing had happened.

His 'cousins' and Ginny started to laugh really hard, and only laughed harder as Sirius glared, and Percy took a mock bow.

"Bloody hell, mate." Ron said, his eyes wide.

Hermione was glaring at him—well, more like in his general direction. "What is Ginny doing with them?"

"I don't know. I think he and his evil cousins put a curse on her or something," I whispered.

"I'll kill them," Ron said through gritted teeth.

"Wait, Ron. We have to bide our time—"

And that's when five gallons of water stopped on our heads.

Thalia. Just Thalia-

"Kelpie," I laughed watching their shocked expressions from his measly prank. "I totally understand why you go all Nico on these people."

Percy grinned cheekily. "Stop calling it that," Nico moaned.

"You. You did this." Harry stomped over with his posse close behind.

"Ahh...what did I say about accusing people, Harry?" Percy said with mirth.

Harry had his jaw clenched. "You'll regret this, Death Eater."

Percy's cheeriness faded, leaving behind his wolf glare—and let me tell you, that glare was freaking horrifying. As horrifying as Nico's had wearing gym shorts, sitting on a couch, watching football and drinking beer. And it doesn't get worse than that. Well, my father singing in the shower is worse—but I'm not going to get into that. Like, ever.

"You'd better stop calling me that horrendous name, or else I swear I'll-"

"Wait," I interrupted.

"What, Pinecone Face," Percy annoyed. "I'm getting into my Nico Persona here!"

"Well," I said ignoring the nick-name. I would get him back for that later. Maybe we can have a free-for-all. I really love our cousin bonding. Maybe Ginny could watch us fight. Nico could shadow travel us somewhere really remote, and we can cause as much havoc as we want...Ginny would be a great hunter. Too bad she is obviously head over heals for Potter. Even if she does support Percy, she still has a huge crush on Harry. "First, who the Nico's Father thought of the name 'Death Eaters' for evil henchmen?"

"I know!" Percy said.

"Hold on, did someone say something about eating Thanatos?" Nico made a face. "That is disgusting."

"I agree." I said. "It makes no sense!" Harry seemed angry, yet confused...and he was still drenched from the water! Ha! "Oh, and Percy, I dare you to go Mr. D on everyone until I say to stop."

Percy, Nico, Ginny and I laughed. We told her everything, because we trust her. And everything means we told her all about our beloved camp director...well, their's. I'm not a Camper anymore, but that is besides the point.

"Okay, Taylor Green."

I snorted.

"Ahh, Harvey Potty, I suggest you shut your flap before I shove my pinecone on a stick in your eye."

Nico snickered.

"Stop laughing, Nickolas Archer!"

Ginny giggled. "Not you too, Giana Westly!"

"What are you doing?" Hermione asked accusingly.

"Me? I'm impersonating my Camp Director, Heather Grasshopper!"

Okay, I admit I laughed at that one.

"Now, since we have caused enough grief...for now, my cousins and I are going to take a walk, eaat breakfast, and maybe have a nice long discussion with an octopus."

Oh great. Fish.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 147 14
Another war is coming. Percy is thrown into that war. What's new? Well, that would be the fact that wizards exist and a few goddesses like to mess wi...
131K 3.1K 14
OLD STORY CHECK 'The Moon's Guardian (2018)' FOR THE NEW STORY! Perseus Jackson, son of Poseidon. two time savior of Olympus. Defeater of Kronos, su...
4.2K 134 14
𖤍 ❝ 𝔑𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔞𝔰, 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔗𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔲𝔰 ❞ "-𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐈 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮, 𝐈 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞...
6.4K 535 9
❛𝗱𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝘀𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘶...