Kids in the dark (Mavin)

By AmyWoolner

Gavin is put in a mental hospital after an attempted suicide where he meets Michael, his room-mate, and Ray... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Lazer team!
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Final Chapter
You're welcome! Maybe?
Epilogue incoming!
Just a quick question
Epilogue

Chapter 6

883 26 2
By AmyWoolner

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while, I've been so busy with college it's unreal! Hope you enjoy <3

---------------------------

A bell went off and Michael got off the bed "come on Gavvy, we have to go eat" he said holding his hand out to help me up. I took it and he pulled me off the bed gently.

"I'm not hungry Micool." I said as we left the room.

"You have to eat boi, or they'll force you to eat anyway." I groaned, "It's pizza day," he added.

I smiled slightly and nodded, "fine. only because I like pizza." He laughed and we walked to the canteen. We both got a few slices of pizza and walked over to a table in the corner where Ray, Jack and Ryan were sitting. Michael sat opposite Ray and I sat opposite Jack. We started eating and they all got involved in a deep conversation about how "My little pony sucks dick and you know it, Michael."

"No it doesn't Ryan shut the fuck up before I make you!" whilst Ray and Jack laugh at the two and chip in occasionally with their opinion. After 5 minutes Geoff comes over and sits next to me. "Hey bud, you okay?" he asks me under his breath after saying hi to the others. I look up at him from my plate of untouched food and give him a fake smile. He sees straight through it. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a side hug.

Geoff's POV

I walk over to the table and see Gavin looking at his plate, not touching his food. I say hi to everyone and sit next to Gav. "Hey bud, you okay?" I ask him, concerned. I'm really worried about him, he's like my little brother. He smiles but it's so obviously fake that my heart hurts. I wrap an arm around him and pull him into my side. He leans his head on my shoulder and I rest mine on top of his. "It's okay bud, you wanna talk about it later?" He shakes his head slightly and I whisper "okay, you don't have to, I won't make you." I see Michael give us a curious glance before looking back at the other three, who are still talking. I squeeze Gavins shoulder lightly and he sits up again.

Gavins POV

I sit up and Geoff joins in the conversation. After a few minutes I see Michael glance at my plate. He looks at me and frowns slightly, nodding towards my plate. I shake my head and he sighs and leans towards me slightly, "Gavvy you need to eat something boi," he says quietly, so the others don't hear.

"I'm not hungry Micool" I replied.

He looks at me, pleading with his eyes, "Please boi, you said you like pizza."

I look at him for a second before giving in, "Fine" I whisper before looking at the slice of pizza on the plate and, reluctantly, taking a bite. I see Michael give me a small smile before going back to the conversation. I notice Geoff looking in our direction, watching the interaction between us and giving me a smile before going back to the others too.

I ended up eating both slices of pizza, to Michaels joy, and not contributing at all to the conversation apart from when Geoff and Michael spoke to me.

After a few minutes I turned to Michael and told him I was tired and that I was going to bed.

"Okay, do you remember how to get back or do you want me to come with?" He asked.

"No, it's okay, I remember the way, see you later." I got up and started to walk out when I heard Geoff call me.

I turned around to see him walking towards me, "you okay, Gav?" he asked.

"I'm tired, It's been a long day, I guess."

"Yeah I get it, first day in a completely new place with people you've never met before, but don't worry, you'll be fine, and if you're not, well that's what we're here for." He says giving me a smile. I give him a genuine smile and he wraps an arm around me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and pull away. "I'm gonna go to bed, thank you, Geoff." I start walking away and turn back to see Geoff walking back to the others, who all look very confused.

I get to our room, take off my trousers and crawl into bed in my boxers. It's quite a comfy bed and the duvet and pillows are thick and soft which I'm thankful for. I fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update again soon. I don't have school next Friday so I will definitely post then :D Love you <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 55 9
~Completed~ Gavin meets a guy at the library where he works and soon falls for him, but he doesn't want his brother and sister, who he has been raisi...
7.8K 383 16
Gavin is finally on his way back from a long stay in England, when his plane crashes. The rest of the guys set out to find him, but will they be in t...
83.3K 2.7K 61
The Achievement Hunter guys are one big happy/dysfunctional family. Their mom died, and their dad walked out on them. Geoff and Jack are the closest...
52.9K 1.1K 32
A load of Rooster Teeth one shots I have created. Dm me for requests :)