Chapter 6

Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted a chapter in a while, I've been so busy with college it's unreal! Hope you enjoy <3

---------------------------

A bell went off and Michael got off the bed "come on Gavvy, we have to go eat" he said holding his hand out to help me up. I took it and he pulled me off the bed gently.

"I'm not hungry Micool." I said as we left the room.

"You have to eat boi, or they'll force you to eat anyway." I groaned, "It's pizza day," he added.

I smiled slightly and nodded, "fine. only because I like pizza." He laughed and we walked to the canteen. We both got a few slices of pizza and walked over to a table in the corner where Ray, Jack and Ryan were sitting. Michael sat opposite Ray and I sat opposite Jack. We started eating and they all got involved in a deep conversation about how "My little pony sucks dick and you know it, Michael."

"No it doesn't Ryan shut the fuck up before I make you!" whilst Ray and Jack laugh at the two and chip in occasionally with their opinion. After 5 minutes Geoff comes over and sits next to me. "Hey bud, you okay?" he asks me under his breath after saying hi to the others. I look up at him from my plate of untouched food and give him a fake smile. He sees straight through it. He wraps an arm around my shoulders and pulls me into a side hug.

Geoff's POV

I walk over to the table and see Gavin looking at his plate, not touching his food. I say hi to everyone and sit next to Gav. "Hey bud, you okay?" I ask him, concerned. I'm really worried about him, he's like my little brother. He smiles but it's so obviously fake that my heart hurts. I wrap an arm around him and pull him into my side. He leans his head on my shoulder and I rest mine on top of his. "It's okay bud, you wanna talk about it later?" He shakes his head slightly and I whisper "okay, you don't have to, I won't make you." I see Michael give us a curious glance before looking back at the other three, who are still talking. I squeeze Gavins shoulder lightly and he sits up again.

Gavins POV

I sit up and Geoff joins in the conversation. After a few minutes I see Michael glance at my plate. He looks at me and frowns slightly, nodding towards my plate. I shake my head and he sighs and leans towards me slightly, "Gavvy you need to eat something boi," he says quietly, so the others don't hear.

"I'm not hungry Micool" I replied.

He looks at me, pleading with his eyes, "Please boi, you said you like pizza."

I look at him for a second before giving in, "Fine" I whisper before looking at the slice of pizza on the plate and, reluctantly, taking a bite. I see Michael give me a small smile before going back to the conversation. I notice Geoff looking in our direction, watching the interaction between us and giving me a smile before going back to the others too.

I ended up eating both slices of pizza, to Michaels joy, and not contributing at all to the conversation apart from when Geoff and Michael spoke to me.

After a few minutes I turned to Michael and told him I was tired and that I was going to bed.

"Okay, do you remember how to get back or do you want me to come with?" He asked.

"No, it's okay, I remember the way, see you later." I got up and started to walk out when I heard Geoff call me.

I turned around to see him walking towards me, "you okay, Gav?" he asked.

"I'm tired, It's been a long day, I guess."

"Yeah I get it, first day in a completely new place with people you've never met before, but don't worry, you'll be fine, and if you're not, well that's what we're here for." He says giving me a smile. I give him a genuine smile and he wraps an arm around me and pulls me into a hug. I hug him back and pull away. "I'm gonna go to bed, thank you, Geoff." I start walking away and turn back to see Geoff walking back to the others, who all look very confused.

I get to our room, take off my trousers and crawl into bed in my boxers. It's quite a comfy bed and the duvet and pillows are thick and soft which I'm thankful for. I fall asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

-------------------------------

So I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will try to update again soon. I don't have school next Friday so I will definitely post then :D Love you <3