Chapter 10

Sorry it's been so long guys, my laptop charger is broken and I've had s lot of school work to do and I had a massive argument on Saturday with people I thought were my friends but yanno, life goes on, anyway, hope you like the chapter, I'm sorry it took so long <3 LOVE YOU <3
-------------------------------------
Michaels POV

It's been at least 20 minutes since Gavin got in the shower when I hear him sobbing loudly. I go over to the door and knock "Gavvers? You alright boi? you've been in there a long time, it's starting to worry me." I hear the shower turn off and the door unlock. Gavin's standing with a towel around his waist, drops of water dripping from the tips of his hair off his shoulders and down his chest, I notice that even with the cuts and scars and bruises he still manages to look beautiful. I realise he has tears streaming down his face and his stomach is bleeding slightly. I feel my heart break. "Come here, boi," I say pulling him into the tightest hug I can without hurting him, my arms engulfing his thin frame. He wraps his arms around my waist and buries his face in my shoulder, squeezing me as though he's afraid to let go. I'm scared that if I let go he'll shatter into a million pieces so I hold him tightly. I want to ask what happened that's making him so upset but I don't want to ruin the moment, so I stay quiet, the only noise being Gavin's sniffling.

After a few minutes I pull away slightly. "You wanna go to bed? you seem really tired?" Gavin shakes his head, immediately pulling me back into the hug, still shaking his head slightly as it rests on my shoulder.

"Why not Gavvy, you're tired, you need to sleep, boi." I whisper in his ear. He whimpers, looks me in the eye and whispers "I'm scared, Micoo" and I have never seen anyone look so vulnerable and terrified and wow if my heart doesn't all but shatter then and there.

"I'll be right here boi, and I promise, you make the smallest noise or movement that could mean you're having a bad dream, I'll wake you up straight away." I try to bargain, but he shakes his head again. He grabs the front of my shirt and hides his face in it. "Boi? you wanna sleep in my bed with me? I'll keep you safe, I promise." I feel him hesitate slightly before nodding, "okay, but we need to get changed first." I let go of him reluctantly, grab a towel and start to rub his hair dry, then drying his chest and back. I get changed into a pair of clean boxers, he does the same. I climb into my bed, moving to the edge and letting Gavin slip in besides me. We're lying facing each other and he whispers "I'm sorry, you didn't get to shower" I look into his eyes and he looks so guilty. "It's fine Gavvy, I can shower in the morning, I want to make sure my boi is okay."

He shuffles closer to me slightly and I put my arm around his shoulders, pulling him closer. He puts his arm across my waist and his head on my shoulder "thank you boi" he whispers sleepily, to which I reply in a whisper "You're my boi, Gavvy, now get some sleep." And I realise he falls asleep with a small smile on his face and his arm wrapped tightly around my waist.

I wake up and look down at Gavin. His head is resting on my chest and his arm is still wrapped firmly around my waist. I stare at him for a while, he looks so peaceful and content. I kiss the top of his head and feel his arm tighten around my waist, his head cuddles into my chest and he tangles his leg in mine, I freeze for a second before realising he's still asleep and probably doesn't know what he's doing, so I tighten my arm around him and snuggle into him a bit more. He starts to stir so I close my eyes and pretend to be asleep. I feel him move his head and he stays still for a minute then I hear a small "Micoo?" and wow I love the way he says my name! But I don't want to get up, I want to stay and snuggle with my boi, so I pretend I'm asleep and hug him closer.

Gavin's POV

I wake up and feel Michael kissing the top of my head, bless him he's so cute. I keep my eyes shut and tighten my grip on Michaels waist, I also snuggle further into his chest and wrap my leg around one of his, I think he thinks I'm asleep, so I snuggle into his chest more and tangle my leg in his. I feel Michaels arm tightening around me and he snuggles into me. I move my head slowly so I can see his face and realise that he looks so peaceful and beautiful when he's sleeping. I stare at his face and it occurs to me that I really enjoy waking up wrapped up in Michael. I stare at him for a while before looking at the clock, 25 minutes until breakfast and Michael still needs to shower.

"Micoo?" I whisper and he moves slightly. "Micoo?" I try again but he just rolls onto his side so we're now facing each other, our legs still tangled and my arm still around his waist, and he hugs me closer. I giggle quietly as he pushes his face into my neck. I run my fingers through his hair and wow it's so soft. "Micoo, we've only got 20 minutes until breakfast boi." I whisper at him and he tries to hide in my chest, causing me to laugh again. "Micoo," I say whilst giggling, removing my hand from his hair, "you still need to have a shower." He opens his eyes, leans back slightly and looks at me. A blush makes its way across his face as he realises our position, "sorry boi, I get cuddly when I sleep."

"It's fine boi." We untangle ourselves and Michael looks at me, "you gonna move so I can shower boi?" he asks me as he's lying next to the wall and I'm in his way. I shake my head grinning and bury my face in his pillow "Comfy" I mumble. He grins. "Fine, I'll move you." He wraps his arms around my waist and rolls over, taking me with him, so I'm on the other side of him. He gets up and goes in the bathroom while I bury my head in his pillow and breath in his scent.

Michaels POV

I get out the shower and go back into the room, finding Gavin lying asleep in my bed. I pull on some boxers and walk over to him. "Gavver you need to wake up." He shakes his head so I try again. "Come on asshole get up." He knows I'm joking so he shakes his head again. "Fine." I jump on my bed and sit with a leg on either side of him. I start tickling his side while he wiggles around beneath me laughing so hard tears build in his eyes and he struggles to breath. I realise I'm sat on his crotch so I get off of him and pull him up, "Come on boi, it's Saturday so we don't have to go to obligatory social hour and stuff." Just then there's a knock at the door and It opens revealing Barbara. "Sorry to interrupt guys but Gav, you have your first meeting with your therapist today at 1, don't forget okay?" He nods and she leaves. I turn to look at him and his eyes are wide.

"Whats wrong boi?" He shakes his head. "I don't want to go, there going to make me relive everything and talk about everything and I don't want to I can't please don't make me oh my god I can't breath Micoo." He looks so scared and panicked so I grab him in a hug as tears fall down his face. His breathing isn't getting better and I don't know how to help him. I hear the door open and Geoff comes in, stopping dead in his tracks when he sees Gavin. "Gav what happened?" He asks.

Geoff's POV

I walk into Michael and Gavin's room and see Michael hugging a crying heavy breathing Gavin. I notice they're both just wearing boxers and if Gavin wasn't in such a state I would be making jokes right now. I then realise Gavin has bruises, burns, cuts and scars all over his body. "Gav what happened?" His head is resting on Michaels shoulder and he turns it to look at me "I can't Geoff please I don't want to." I see Michaels arms tighten around him and he tries to calm him down. I've never seen Michael act affectionately towards anyone before and I can tell Gavin obviously means a lot to him. He looks so worried and he mouths the word help to me and I realise he has no idea how to comfort Gavin. "What don't you wanna do Gav?" I ask gently and Gavin shakes his head, burying his face in Michaels neck. "You want me to tell him?" Michael whispers, Gavin nods. "Okay my boi," he turns to me "Gav has his first therapy meeting today and he's, well- he doesn't want to relive everything or talk about it." I walk up to Gavin and put my hand on his back, he turns and hugs me, hiding his head in my t-shirt, "You don't have to tell them anything you don't want to, okay? You tell them only what you want to, and if they try and pressure you into telling them anything you don't want to, one, you don't need to, you just sit there and be silent or you tell them you don't want to answer, and two, you tell me, you understand? I'll rip their intestines out and hang them with 'em. okay?" He nods "good, now come on guys, stop sucking each other off and lets go eat, I'll meet you in the canteen." I laugh as my comment made them both blush.

---------------------
Wey Ho! Hope you guys enjoyed it! I love you all but it's late and I have college tomorrow so I need to sleep <3 Good night/morning/afternoon depending on when you're reading this <3