Chapter 12

WEY HO!!! New chapter! I was going to wait until next week but you're all so sweet and I couldn't be bothered to wait tbh 😂 anyway I hope you enjoy it!
----------------------------------------------
(Still Geoff's POV)
We decide we should probably try to take everyone's mind off of Gavin's story, so we go to the rec room and play new super Mario wii u. I'm sitting next to Ryan on one sofa, Ray and Jack are on the other and Gavin and Michael are sat together on the large bean bag. We've been playing for 10 minutes so far and I keep screwing everyone over and laughing hysterically. Gavin keeps picking people up and throwing them at things that will kill them.

"FOR FUCKS SAKE GAVIN YOU PRICK!!!" Michael screams as Gavin throws him into fire, Gavin is sitting there giggling and he does it again when Michaels character comes back.

"GOD DAMN IT GAVIN IM GOING TO MURDER YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Gavin is laughing so hard his face is red. Suddenly Gavin makes the Yoshi he's riding swallow Michaels character and spit him off a cliff,

"THATS IT! YOU'RE DEAD YOU LITTLE FUCK!!!" Michael throws his controller to the side and grabs Gavin, tackling him off the bean bag and on to the floor. Gavin is still laughing hysterically as he wrestles with Michael and we're all laughing at them.

Michaels POV

Gavin has been killing me in Mario for the past few minutes and it's getting annoying but he looks so cute when he giggles so I don't mind. However I can't let him know that I'm okay with it. "FOR FUCKS SAKE GAVIN YOU PRICK!" I scream as Gavin throws me into fire, he giggles and does it again.

"GOD DAMN IT GAVIN IM GOING TO MURDER YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He's starting to get cocky and he makes Yoshi swallow me and spit me off a cliff. Right that's enough the cocky little fucker!

"THATS IT! YOU'RE DEAD YOU LITTLE FUCK!!!" I yell as I throw the controller and tackle him off the bean bag. The guys are crying they're laughing so hard, Gavin is laughing hysterically and trying to wrestle with me but I'm a lot stronger than he is and easily over power him. After a few minutes I sit on his waist with a leg either side of him and pin his arms down, leaning close to his face, we're both laughing and slightly breathless. "Too slow Gavver." I say as I catch my breath. In a split second Gavin rolls us over so he's the one on top of me, he leans close to me and whispers "you shouldn't get too cocky my boi, or I may just kick your ass." He smiles and the others are laughing even harder. "I'd like to see you try." I say over powering him again and rolling us back over. We're still wrestling when Barb comes over a few minutes later. "Gavin you have a visitor, but if you're in the middle of something I can bring him here?" She offers as me and Gav have paused for a second so she could talk, Gav nods and she leaves. About a minute later someone comes over to us and I hear "Hey B?" FOR FUCKS SAKE PISS OFF DAN URGH! I know he saved my boi but I still don't like him. Gavin is still completely focused on wrestling with me so he offers a small "Hey B, this is everyone, everyone this is Dan." He says as he stares at me determined, making me smirk because he chose me over Dan. One point to me, suck a dick Dan.

Geoff's POV

Michael and Gavin have been wrestling for at least 10 minutes and we're still literally breathless and crying we're laughing so hard when a guy comes over who I've never seen. He's roughly the same height as Gavin, maybe a bit taller, with short black hair and quite a bit of muscle. "Hey B?" The guy asks, confused by the scene in front of him. I notice he has a British accent too.

"Hey B, this is everyone, everyone this is Dan." He says, eyes focused on Michael and man I can feel the fucking sexual tension, I look at Ryan and he nods and whispers "Mavin", making me laugh harder. I calm down and turn to Dan, figuring Gavin's a bit preoccupied. "Hey man, I'm Geoff, this is Ryan, Jack, Ray." I point to each of them, all still laughing, I then nod at Michael, "and that's Michael, I think you've met before?" He says hello to everyone and then turns to me. "Yeah, I met him yesterday, erm, what's happening?" He asks nodding to Michael and Gavin, Michael is now lying on his back and Gavin is lying across his stomach diagonally so only their tummy and part of their chests are touching. I let out a small laugh. "We were playing super Mario and Gavin kept killing everyone. 15 minutes later they're still wrestling." Dan laughs and looks at Gavin again. "He's never gonna win." I chuckle. "Yeah, Michael is strong and Gavin is stick thin. Hey, could I talk to you for a second?" He nods and follows me a few feet away from the others. "I just wanted to thank you," I start and he looks confused, "for saving Gav. I mean I know he's you best friend and stuff but I'm really glad you found him and helped him before he died because we are all so happy that we met him." I finish and he smiles. "You have no idea how glad I am that he has you guys in here, when I came here yesterday all he would talk about is how great you guys are, how you love video games just as much as he does and how you're all so top. I'm glad he has someone to help him when I'm not there." His smile falters slightly and he adds "listen I don't know how much he told you, I'm guessing a lot since you know about his attempt, but I need to make sure someone knows, he gets really bad nightmares every single night and I just wanted to ask if someone could check up on him?"

"Yeah don't worry about it, Michael is Gavin's room mate so I'm pretty sure he already knows." Dan looks over to Michael and Gavin, who are sitting on the bean bag side by side, Michaels arm around Gavin, Gavin's head on Michaels shoulder, watching Ryan and Jack play halo. "He really likes Micool." Dan says watching them and I notice he also says Michaels name weird, but not as bad as Gavin. "Yeah I know, he really likes him." Dan smiles, "I'm guessing he told you then, as soon as Micool left us alone when I came yesterday Gavin started ranting about how amazing Micool is and how, I quote 'his eyes are so pretty they're like sunshine shining through a bottle of whiskey with swirls of caramel in them' and he basically just said he's in love with him." I smirk, knowing that one piece of information provides me with weeks worth of making Gavin blush and embarrassed. "I'm never gonna let him live that down, I'm using that as a form of embarrassment for him until he tells that to Michael." I say and Dan smiles, agreeing.

"I'm glad he has someone that makes him so happy, y'know? I hate seeing him so sad, it kills me." I nod and we go back to the guys.

Michael's POV

Dan went back home just before dinner. We ate and are back watching Gavin and Ray play against each other in black ops, only using knifes. First one to 20 points wins. Ray is currently winning 14-8 but Gavin is doing pretty good. We're all still sat in the same place, me and Gav on a bean bag, Geoff and Ryan on one sofa and Jack and Ray are on the other. We're commentating and cheering when ever some one gets a kill. There are a few other kids watching now, most Gavin's age and under. The game ends with Ray winning 20-9. Ray walks over to Gav and say's "You did much better than expected, you almost got to 10." They shake hands "good game X-ray." Gav says smiling.

"X-ray and Vav," Ray says as he hugs Gavin. It's roughly 9pm now so we decide we should go to our rooms. I walk into our room and collapse on my bed face first, Gavin giggles and pokes my back. "Micoo you need to get changed first boi." He giggles, trying to pull me up by my wrist. "Noooooo!" I moan, getting up anyway and stripping down to my boxers, I flop face down again and pull the duvet over me. Gavin giggles again but quickly becomes quiet. "Can I sleep with you again Micoo?" He sounds so shy and scared. As if I could say no to him, he's adorable, also I'm fairly certain that yesterday was the first time since his mum died (according to Geoff who was told by Dan) where he slept and didn't have a nightmare. I turn quickly and grab his arm pulling him down next to me. I wrap the duvet around him and bury my head in his shoulder. "I'm tired Gavvy Wavvy! Stop asking me dumb questions and let me sleep." I mumble into his shoulder, my lips are pressed against his skin and I feel his breath against my hair as he breathes out a small laugh, I kiss his shoulder and smile when Gavin kisses the side of my head. I smile and fall asleep happy, wrapped around my boi.

Gavin's POV

"Micoo, you need to get changed first boi" I laugh trying to pull him up.

"Noooooo!" He moans but he gets up and strips to his boxers, I do the same. I look back at Michael and see he's lying face down on his bed again, under his duvet. I giggle but then realise I need to sleep with Michael again. I didn't have a nightmare for the first time in forever and I'm 100% sure it's because Michael was there. "Can I sleep with you again Micoo?" He looks at me, grabs my hand and pulls me right next to him, wrapping the duvet and himself around me, burying his face in my shoulder. "I'm tired Gavvy Wavvy, Stop asking dumb questions and let me sleep." He mumbles, making me laugh, he pauses for a second and kisses my shoulder, so I kiss the side of his head, I don't think too much into it, we always do stuff like this at night. After a few minutes I look up to see Michael sleeping with a smile on his face. He looks so adorable. I kiss his forehead and snuggle into him, falling asleep wrapped up in him.

------------------------------
I never know how to end chapters, all of my endings are really abrupt 😂 anyway thank you for reading this <3 I hope you liked it <3 love you <3