Chapter 15

Hey guys, thank you for reading/commenting/voting on this fic, it means a lot to me ❤️ I love you ❤️
------------------------------------
Geoff's POV

After waiting for Michael back in his and Gavin's room and he doesn't show up, we try everywhere else. Literally everywhere. We can't find him so we go and sit in the canteen watching the doors intensely. After 10 minutes Michael walks in with Barb and sits in the corner. They start having a conversation and I notice Michael looks at us slightly before glaring at the table. So this is our fault? A nurse takes a plate of food to him and once again doesn't touch it. He talks to Barb some more, I notice she says something and he blushes. I also see her try to convince him to eat. He flat out refuses and after a few minutes they walk out.

"That's 2 meals in a row. I don't get it, he was eating fine this morning, right?" Jack asks.

"Actually, he ate hardly anything at breakfast" Ryan says, still looking at the door Michael left through. Gavin stays silent and I realise he looks like he could throw up.

Gavin's POV

I'm worried sick about Michael. I haven't been able to sit with him all day and I really miss him. Now he isn't eating properly and is avoiding us at all costs. Geoff must notice the look on my face and he turns to me. "Hey, you okay?" I nod. "Yeah, I'm fine" I lie easily.
He gives me a look and I sigh, "I'll talk to Micoo tonight and ask what's wrong."

Turns out I won't, because I walk in to our room and he's lying down, apparently asleep. I sigh. Guess I'll have to try and sleep alone. I go to get in to my bed but I hear a small "Gavvy? Where you going?" And I look over at Michael to see him making grabby hands at me. I smile slightly at how cute he is. "Coming boi." I say as I get into his bed and snuggle, falling asleep straight away.

Michael's POV

It's Monday today and I didn't eat breakfast, lunch or dinner. At least, not voluntarily. I also didn't talk to anyone apart from Barb and Joel all day. Besides my therapist but she doesn't count.

I'm currently lying in bed listening to music with my headphones on when the door opens. I pretend I don't notice and just stay lying on my back, my arm thrown across my eyes, my music blasting. I feel someone shake my arm and assume it's Gav. I move my arm and open my eyes to see everyone in our room. Geoff is closest to me, hand on my arm, Jack is stood by the door, Gav is sat on his bed, arms wrapped around his legs, head buried in his knees, Ray is sat next to him with an arm round his shoulders and Ryan has his hand on Gavin's knee, trying to comfort him. 'What's wrong with Gavin' is the first and only thought in my mind.

"Michael, can we talk to you?" Geoff asks and he looks mad so I quickly reply. "No." I say as I lie back down. Geoff grabs my arm and yanks me up so I'm standing. "I've had enough of your shit Michael. You will talk to me or so help me god I will force you to." He says angrily, getting in my face.

"Oh really! There's nothing to talk about Geoffrey! Piss off!" I just want them to leave so I can find out what's wrong with my boi! "I think there's plenty to talk about Michael Vincent Jones! You aren't eating again and I want to know why!" He glares, gripping my shirt and getting in my face. We're both red with anger and I can feel my knuckles itching to punch him. "Get. Out." I warn, "before I do something I'll regret." I say and I scared even myself with my voice. Geoff faltered slightly before saying "tell me Michael!" I go to punch his jaw but Ryan and Jack rush to hold me back. I shake them off and storm out the room, walking as quick as I can out of the room and then sprinting to my secret spot. The only place I can be alone. I get there, take a deep breath and look up at the sky. It's about 9:30pm and there are stars shining so bright in the sky that I can't help but feel calmer. I walk into the small woods, climb up the tallest tree, right to the top, and sit on a branch. The hospital looks small from up here. I raise my hand and pretend to crush it with my fingers, smiling slightly. From up here it feels like no one can control me, it makes all the problems and worries from my life seem insignificant, because I can see for miles and I am one small person in this huge world and no one cares about my problems, so why should I? From up here I can crush my problems with my finger tips, and no one is here to stop me. I stare at the sky for a while before I look to the hospital again and see Geoff coming out the back door. Shit. I climb down the tree and back through the little hole in the bushes. Geoff finds me and sighs. "Why do you keep running off? We're trying to help you. Why aren't you eating? Why are you doing this to yourself? To us? Do you not care about yourself?"

"No." I reply, a blank expression on my face.

"What about us Michael? What about those who love you?" I shake my head, "No one loves me, Geoff." I state, well apart from my family but when they come and visit I tell them I'm fine.

"What about Gavin?" My heart stops.

"Gav?" I whisper so quiet you could barely hear it.

"Yeah Michael, Gavin. He's crying his fucking eyes out thanks to you! You scared the shit out of him! Today's Monday, Michael, a week-" I cut Geoff off "since he attempted suicide" I say quietly in realisation, "Where is he?"

"Your room." As soon as the words leave his mouth I sprint back. I get there and Ryan is gone and I see Ray on the bed still hugging Gavin, who has tear stains down his cheeks and his face and eyes are red and puffy, Jack is kneeling in front of him, talking calmly. I feel tears burning my eyes at the sight. "Hey, could I talk to Gav for a sec?" I ask quietly. They look from me to Gavin and back again a few times apprehensively, before Jack nods, and they leave and shut the door behind them. I look at Gavin for a second and feel my heart ache. "Gav..." I whisper and he doesn't even look up at me, "Gavvy, I'm so sorry my boi."

Gav stands up and pauses for a second. "You scared me Micoo." He says quietly and his voice wobbles as he continues, "You were really angry. It was terrifying!" He says bursting out sobbing. I pull him into a hug, my arms immediately wrap around his waist as the tears that were threatening to spill fall down my face. "Gavver I'm so fucking sorry my boi. I didn't mean to scare you, I never want to be the one you're scared of." I say, squeezing him hard, my head on his shoulder. His arms squeeze me hard and head is resting on my neck. "I'm so fucking sorry, my boi, you needed me today and I wasn't there." I kiss his shoulder. I pull back slightly and stare him in the eyes. "I'm so glad you're here Gavvers, you have no fucking idea." He hugs me tightly and I smile. "You're my boi Gavvy!"

"You're my boi Mickey!" He says smiling. We get into bed and I hug him close, not letting anyone get in between me and my boi.

----------------------
Wey ho! Hope you like the update :D I love you all ❤️