Neko Love

By ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 26

1.5K 62 5
By ImagineSuite

     Thank You for stopping by and read :)

I recently made a visualization, feel free to comment :)

Please feel free to comment. I really appreciated it if you do comment.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

            Once Sebastian and [Name] was outside, Sebastian quickly called for his car. He open the door  of the car like a gentlemen and [Name] sat down at the car seat like a proper lady.

[Name] stare at awe at Sebastian's new car. It smells brand new and look like it was polished very carefully.

" Nice car." [Name] complimented Sebastian. " Thank you my dear." Sebastian replied to [Name]'s compliment.  After half an hour, they both arrived at a cozy diner.

" Trust me, this place is the best." Sebastian said.

" I trust you." [Name] said. To be honest, she want to try  the diner, because everything looks so cute and family like.

 When they went in the waiter came and lead them to their seats. [Name] picked up her menu and scan the foods they serve. [Name] eyes widen, they have almost every food that you can imagine. A little shocking for a diner.

 The waiter came with a pad and pen and record what they want to eat. " I would like [ Your favorite food] with [ Your favorite drink]." [Name] said.

" I would like Beef Wellington with a can of cola." Sebastian said.

" Your order will come soon, please wait patiently. " the waiter said.

" So anything interesting?" Sebastian started.

" Yes, actually I am going to graduate soon from college." [Name] said.

" I am happy for you." " Can I come to this graduation?" Sebastian asks.

" O-of course." [Name] stutter out. [Name] was very happy and excited for this graduation.

" So what are you going to do after graduation?" Sebastian asks curiously. " Are you going to keep working for my company or you are going to go somewhere else?"

Before [Name] could answer,  the waiter came and place their food in front of them. ' Thank god that food save me' [Name] thought to herself.

' I am planning to establish my own company, I don't want to work under anyone.' [Name] though to herself.

Both duos  finish their food quickly and Sebastian took his wallet out and pay for his food. Before he could give the credit card to the waiter, [Name] butted in. Instead she place two $20 bills at the waiter's hand and pull Sebastian out of the dinner.

" What was that for?" Sebastian exclaimed Shockley.

" Nothing, just paying for lunch." [Name] shrug off calmly. 

" What do you mean nothing?!" " I was suppose to pay for the lunch, I ask you out so it is obvious that I will pay for the food." Sebastian replied angrily.

" Come on, are we really going to fight over this?" [Name] replied back. Sebastian sigh in frustration. He was the man of this relationship not vice versa.

" But you will let me pay for the next date right?" Sebastian asks. [Name] flushed at Sebastian's statement. Sebastian flushed after that, finally noticing what he just said.

" S-sure.." [Name] stutter out. Sebastian and [Name] hop into the car.

Sebastian drove [Name] back to her apartment, and kiss her cheeks saying goodbye.

-----------------------------------------------------------to be continued ---------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

528 43 22
This is the Hanashiro fanfic (Hanako x Yashiro). It's a love story. And no smut and other inappropriate things. I don't own the manga and the anime...
5 0 7
Isekai story about a young cat beastkin adventurer. No cover art yet.
126K 2.4K 17
A/N: Sorry if this is confusing and if there are some mistakes. I made this when I was a bit younger and didn't have good story plots and such. Again...
140K 8.7K 42
When quiet Mandy decides to adopt a stray black cat that more or less follows her home, she didn't realize how much it would change her life. From fi...