Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

By EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... More

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 8- Test
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 13- Find Me

827 45 5
By EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 13

Find Me

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Frea crossed her arms behind her back as she walked through the trees slowly. She hoped that Chase would be able to find her relatively easy, if the kid could see her Energy Signature even when she had been suppressing it, this shouldn't be too hard even if she was suppressing her power even more now. She glanced over her shoulder, she had managed to get fairly far away from where she had left him.

She had walked over to the opposite side of the mountain, and this side was covered with tall, thick trees, but little undergrowth. She stopped underneath a very tall and old tree, whose limbs reached far past any of the surrounding trees. She smiled and easily climbed up onto one of the thicker, lower branches. Frea settled down with her back pressed up against the trunk as she watched the forest floor below, waiting for Chase to find her.

.:+:.

Chase blinked in surprise, she had gone from his sight much faster than he had expected. He closed his eyes and tried to find her Energy Signature, but sighed when he couldn't. She said she was going to suppress her power didn't she? If that was the case, he wouldn't be able to find her as long as he was far away from her. He crossed his arms over his chest and narrowed his eyes, he had never taken the time to explore this mountain, he only knew a few select places.Where would Teach go? She knew this mountain far better than he did, she could be anywhere.

Stepping off of the rock he headed away in a general direction, one he felt he should go for some unknown reason. He was always aware of what he could he feel around him, just in case he caught a trace of Frea's Energy Signature. It was weird to feel all of the different Energy around him, and he only hoped that it wouldn't become a nuisance. Hopefully I'll get used to it... maybe this way I'll become more familiar with different Energy Signatures...

He glanced down as he began walking along the edge of a small stream that he guessed must join with the waterfall because he was travelling uphill now. As he kept walking along, he still did not catch the faintest sign of Frea's Energy Signature, and he let out a low sigh. He paused and closed his eyes, so he concentrate better as he tried to locate any sign of his mentor.

He tried reaching his senses out farther and farther, but still cam up with nothing and he opened his eyes. Hmm... Wonder where she went? He let out yet another sigh and continued walking. As long as he kept his mind open to detect the Energy Signature's around him, he should be able to find her eventually...

.:+:.

Frea listened to the forest around her, her eyes were closed and her arm rested on one of her knees that was propped up. She had been waiting for at least twenty minutes now, but she could scent Chase getting closer and closer. She smiled a little, the kid was better than she thought...

Her silver eyes flew open immediately when a strange Energy appeared right in front of her, one she had felt before. Not evil, but not familiar at the same time and faint. Her gaze became level with red eyes and she was immediately alert. Before her standing on the branch she was seated on, stood a young girl looking roughly Wendy's age, with wavy black hair that reached her lower black, and pale skin. A black crescent moon tattoo appeared over her right eye, and she was wearing a frilly black dress that tied around her neck, with red trim and black flats.

Frea narrowed her eyes and jumped up to crouch on the branch, why hadn't I felt this girl coming long before? Or scented, or even heard her? Its like she just appeared out of thin air!

This girl was definitely giving off the darker one of the two Energy Signature's, she had felt in the guild hall.

"Who the hell are you?" Frea growled and the girl smiled sweetly.

"My name is Jynx." The girl replied. "Relax, I do not mean you any harm. I simply wished to speak with you." The girl explained and Frea simply stared for a minute.

"What do you want to talk about?" Frea asked slowly. The girl didn't appear evil to her, but she was still put off at her sudden appearance. Jynx smiled and sat down, letting her feet dangle off the limb.

"I think your training methods are pretty effective." Jynx told her and Frea blinked. "But I have to ask, how is the Guild doing?" Jynx asked and Frea sat back down slowly. Why was she so interested? And why the hell was she here? Had she been there the entire time, watching the training without Frea noticing?

"Why would Fairy Tail concern you?" Frea asked and Jynx smiled.

"I must have forgotten to mention, I am part of Fairy Tail." Jynx explained as she twisted and Frea stiffened when she saw the black Fairy Tail Guild mark on Jynx's left shoulder blade. "I'm just curious, I haven't gotten to hear how the Guild has been doing."

She's... part of Fairy Tail? Why the hell didn't I know that? Why haven't I seen her around the guild before?

Jynx was smiling at her confused look and her legs swung back and forth as she waited for Frea's response. What is with this girl...? Frea wasn't getting a normal feeling from Jynx's Energy... like it was different somehow, yet a little familiar... Why does it feel like something I've seen before?

Frea's eyes went wide once she figured it out, Jynx's Energy felt a whole lot like Loke's... or Virgo...

"You're... a Spirit?" Frea asked and Jynx nodded.

"Quite correct! Your powers have always amazed me, not many people could figure that out so easily." Jynx chuckled. "Yes, I am a Spirit. Well... more of a ghost anyway, you see I died quite a long time ago." Jynx explained. Frea blinked in surprise, was Jynx serious...?

"But... how are you here then? If you died?" Frea asked and Jynx smiled a little wider.

"When I was still alive, I was rather well accomplished Spirit Mage. My powers allowed me to come back as a ghost, but I only just decided I ought to show myself to other people." Jynx explained. "Though it is very hard for others to visibly tell that I am a ghost, things get rather complicated once the wrong person finds out. You could imagine how many people are scared by me after they find out."

Frea nodded slowly, it made sense... How many rational people would completely freak out if they found out they had been talking to a ghost?

"Alright... The Guild is fine as far as I know. I haven't been back in awhile." Frea answered Jynx's earlier question and the ghost girl nodded.

"I know, you've been out here with that young man for almost a good two months now." Jynx murmured.

"How would you know that?" Frea asked. "Have you been spying or something?" She asked with a firm look at the ghost. Jynx only smiled at her,

"Not exactly. I've only showed up here a couple of times, I simply enjoy watching you train him, It's rather entertaining at times." Jynx replied with a small chuckle. Frea narrowed her eyes, then why the hell didn't I notice you here...? "Before you ask, I assume you didn't notice my presence, because whenever I arrived, you were preoccupied with your student." Jynx explained.

Frea glanced away to and sniffed the air a little, Chase's scent was getting stronger, he couldn't be that far off now...

"Why are you so interested?" Frea asked as she looked back at Jynx.

"I've always been quite curious, and your Magic being as rare as it is, I couldn't help myself." Jynx replied. "Do you enjoy being back in your old home?"

Frea was surprised by the question, had Jynx overheard her when she told Chase this was her old home with Chaitanya... or did Jynx know some other way?

"How did you know this was my old home?" Frea asked, and she didn't bother to hide the suspicion in her voice. Jynx may say she was part of Fairy Tail, but she was still a little suspicious of the ghost.

"Being a ghost, information is not very hard to get a hold of. I have access to records of past events, history. Though I do not have the privilege of knowing what the future holds, or information on certain people." Jynx explained. "I know more about you than Makarov does, and a know just about as much on Energy Magic as you do." Jynx replied. "But I will never claim to know more about Energy Magic, than you or your Dragon do."

Frea stayed silent as she tried to process what Jynx had told her, should she feel angry that Jynx had taken it upon herself to look into her life, or should she feel something else? Jynx didn't feel bad or evil to her... and she did say she was curious... And what the hell am I going to do about her curiosity? She is a ghost, I cant keep her from doing what she wants.

"It feels good to be here..." Frea finally answered, for now she would just accept the fact that Jynx knew a lot about her. "There was another Energy with you when you showed up in the Guild Hall." Frea told her and Jynx glanced over in interest. "What was the other Energy with you?"

Jynx smiled and looked away into the leaves surrounding them. "That was a friend of mine, a ghost also." Jynx explained. "I wont tell you her name, simply because I feel, she will reveal herself when she chooses." Jynx told her and Frea nodded.

"Hey! Teach! Who the hell are you talking to?!"

Both people in the tree glanced down to see Chase standing below them, arms crossed over his chest, eyebrow raised.

Damn... he found me faster than I thought he would...

Frea smiled and Jynx smiled too, "He's pretty good." Jynx said quietly and Frea glanced her way.

"We'll see."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 284 28
NEW PEOPLE. NEW HAPPENINGS. NEW GENERATION. A NEW BEGINNING Will Fairy Tail survive? Or Will they lose? [STORY COMPLETED]
6K 109 13
See the lives of the next generation of Fairy Tail happen before your eyes. Will they laugh? Will they cry? Will they fight?(OK stupid question. this...
262K 6.2K 54
We already know about the typical stories about Lucy leaving the guild well this is one of them as well but only on the beginning, because afterwards...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...