Energy Magic [Fairy Tail]

Par EnergyMageFrea

(Must read my first story, 'Lost Life', First!) Frea is back as her story continues along with Fairy Tail's... Plus

Chapter 1- My Point
Chapter 2- Travels
Chapter 3- Jogenen
Chapter 4- Realize That!
Chapter 5- Trust
Chapter 6- Chatting
Chapter 7- New Kid
Chapter 9- First Day
Chapter 10- My Mountain
Chapter 11- Hit Me
Chapter 12- Energy Signatures
Chapter 13- Find Me
Chapter 14- Stabilize
Chapter 15- Spells
Chapter 16- Troublemaker
Chapter 17- Not Our Job
Chapter 18- Choosing
Chapter 19- 1st Stage
Chapter 20- Deserving
Chapter 21- Second Stage... Or Not
Chapter 22- What To Do?
Chapter 23- The Tree Falls
Chapter 24- Magic Energy= Life
Chapter 25- Rest
Chapter 26- You're Late
Chapter 27- Save You
Chapter 28- Fairy Tail Mages
Chapter 29- Grimoire Heart Loses
Chapter 30- Dislike Or Hate?
Chapter 31- How You Knew
Chapter 32- Together
Chapter 33- Going Home
Chapter 34- A Book?
Chapter 35- Brawl-Fest
Chapter 36- Favor
Chapter 37- Three Months
Chapter 38- New Mission
Chapter 39- Training With These Two?
Chapter 40- Battle On!
Chapter 41- Celestial Meeting
Chapter 42- Exceeds
Chapter 43- Moon
Chapter 44- Capital City
Chapter 45- Third Day
Chapter 46- I'm Back
Chapter 47- Lumen Histoire
Chapter 48- Ryuzetsu Land
Chapter 49- You Forgot?!
Chapter 50- It's A Mistake To Anger Us
Chapter 51- Tag Teams
Chapter 52- Fairy Tail VS SaberTooth
Chapter 53- Graveyard
Chapter 54- History
Chapter 55- Three Seconds
Chapter 56- Standing Still
Chapter 57- Last Day
Chapter 58- Turn Around!
Chapter 59- Rified
Chapter 60- Rogue VS Gajeel
Chapter 61- Victory Short Lived
Chapter 62- The Fight Starts Now!
Chapter 63- Lord of Death
Chapter 64- Second Origin?
Chapter 65- Recognition
Chapter 66- After [END OF BOOK 2]

Chapter 8- Test

1K 50 3
Par EnergyMageFrea

Chapter 8

Test

Disclaimer: I do not own Fairy Tail or its characters, only my own OC's, Energy Magic and my Ideas

.:+:.

Chase's POV

Chase landed on his feet a bit clumsily and rolled out of the way as Gajeel's now iron arm came toward him. Was she crazy?! How was he supposed to fight two Dragon Slayers at once?!

Frea's POV

Frea crossed her arms behind her and watched carefully, taking in every move that Chase made, where his eyes went, how tired he was getting and how fast. As ten minutes rolled by all the kid had done so far, was dodge the two, managing not to get hit so far.

He's quick... She thought and smirked as Chase ducked under Gajeel and Natsu's fists, causing the two men to hit each other in the face. Both Dragon Slayer's were sent to the ground by the force of their hits, and Gajeel and Natsu jumped to their feet, glaring at each other.

"Watch what you're doing Metal Freak!"

"You need to watch what you're doing ya' Pyro!" Gajeel retorted. Frea locked her eyes on to Chase, who had taken a few steps forward as he dodged the two, and turned smoothly to face the bickering Dragons. Chase jumped and brought his leg around to kick both men to the ground in the same instant. Frea couldn't help but chuckle a little, this kid had some guts.

"You little brat!" Both men jumped to their feet again and descended upon Chase, who quickly sidestepped them and ran in the opposite direction a little, so he could think of his next move. Frea created a round ball made of her Magic, in her hand and turned her body. She brought her arm back and narrowed her eyes, aiming her throw at the back of Chase's head, she threw it, the Energy Ball streaming through the air at an amazing speed.

"Hey kid!" She yelled and Chase whipped around, staring wide eyed at the silver ball of Magic coming at his face. Chase did the only thing he could think of at the moment, he brought his hands up and caught her Magic Ball, his feet wearing small trenches into the ground as he was pushed back by the force of catching her Magic.

Frea stiffened, eyes widening slightly in surprise, she hadn't expected Chase to actually catch her throw. Frea let out a soft sigh and smiled at the young man, he managed to impressed her a little. Chase had caught her Energy Ball all right, and his hands were wrapped in a soft blue light, that spread out around her own Magic. Chase stared at his hands, astonished to see them covered in the light. He looked back up in surprise to see Frea standing in front of him, and her hand landed on top of his head, messing up his hair more than it already was.

He stared in astonishment as she gave him a genuine smile, and he caught a glimpse of her fangs.

"Alright kid, you've passed my test." She told him and smiled a little wider. "I'll teach you my Magic."

Gajeel and Natsu POV

Gajeel and Natsu had stopped dead in their tracks, as Frea's Magic ball whizzed inches by their heads, flying through the air at an amazingly fast rate. They sweatdropped once they noticed where the Magic Ball was going, it was heading straight for the back of Chase's head. They had one thought in mind, Frea's Magic would blow up as soon as it touched the kid.

Would Frea seriously do that to the kid? It seemed a little harsh, they knew all too well how much of a hard hitter the Energy Dragon was.

"Hey kid!" Frea yelled out behind them and the young man whipped around at the sound of her voice, deep blue eyes widening to see the silver Magic Ball hurtling toward him. Both Gajeel and Natsu stiffened, waiting for the explosion that was sure to happen, as Chase brought his hands up toward Frea's Magic.

And he... caught it?

Their jaws dropped and they froze, they were speechless, could hardly believe it. The kid caught it, actually caught it! Why in the hell hadn't it blown up? They had been waiting for that to happen, but Chase was there, seeming astonished by his own actions, as he held on to Frea's Magic. While Chase was staring amazed at the Magic in his hands, and the soft blue light surrounding the silver, Frea walked up to the young man without Chase noticing.

"Alright kid, you've passed my test." They heard her say as she placed her hand on top of his head, and gave Chase a wide, toothy smile. "I'll teach you my Magic."

Natsu and Gajeel sweatdropped, did Frea just agree to train Chase...? They couldn't even fully wrap their minds about what happened, but they could both tell, Frea seemed a little impressed. How the hell did that happen?

Natsu and Gajeel exchanged a glance, and they silently shared words with each other.

'Chase would be lucky to last a few days with Frea as a teacher,'

They both nodded a little and looked away. It wasn't anything against Frea, but everybody knew that even she had limits to her patience. Frea could only handle so much annoyance, and she wasn't exactly the most gentle person. She was rough half the time, and often found better ways to communicate through actions, rather than words. Though that wasn't always the case, sometimes she used both actions and words, just as Gajeel had found out while he had been on the mission with her a week earlier.

Nobody knew a lot about Frea's training methods, so they couldn't be for sure what she planned on putting Chase through. But there was another question, Frea had never taught anyone her Magic before, so how was the Energy Dragon planning on going about teaching Chase?

They didn't have a clue.

Frea's POV

Chase was staring at Frea with wide eyes, he seemed like he could hardly believe she had agreed. No one had expected her too after all, even she hadn't been expecting to say yes in the beginning, but watching the young man hold his won against both Natsu and Gajeel, even if they had been going easy on him, was pretty impressive. Frea took her Energy Ball from his hands and easily crushed it, letting the glittering pieces of her Magic fall to the ground at their feet.

Chase blinked a few times, before she noticed he looked a little nervous. "Are you sure?" He asked and she only smiled wider. Why was he second-guessing himself now? Did the kid not really fully understand how impressive it was to stand up against two Dragon Slayers?

Frea chuckled a little at the thought, "Yes I'm sure, not just anybody can catch one of my Energy Balls, you know?" She told him, and smiled more as she ruffled up his hair, then turned away. "Come on, if you're gonna be training with me, you have to join Fairy Tail." She explained and he quickly followed her over to the stunned looking Fairy Tail Guild Members. Frea understood what they were feeling, she was surprised too, but she was better at hiding the fact than they were.

Mira and Makarov were the first to recover from their shock, and the white-haired woman lead him inside with a sweet smile, while Frea followed behind with Makarov at her shoulder. Frea sat down at the bar next to Makarov who sat down on top of it while the rest of the Fairy Tail Members filed in. Frea watched silently as Mira talked to Chase, asking him where he wanted his stamp, in what color, and a few other standard questions.

"What's your last name?" Mira asked sweetly and Chase blinked a few times.

"Laec." Chase answered, and Mira smiled as she wrote it down in the book she was holding. Nodding, Mira put the book away and pulled out a stamp.

"Alright, where do you want your Guild Mark, and what color?" Mira asked and Chase thought about it.

"Blue, and right here." Chase answered, as he turned slightly and tapped his left shoulder with a finger. Mira nodded and stamped the mark onto Chase's skin, pulling away to leave a clean symbol there. The Guild had crowded around the bar as they watched Chase curiously. As soon as he was done talking with Mira, people started asking questions. Chase glanced her way, and his deep blue gaze rested on her, Frea smiled and nodded a little, letting him know he could mingle with the Guild and get to know them better.

She honestly didn't have anything to say to him yet, she was trying to figure out how she was going to go about this. How did she plan on teaching Chase? Energy Magic is extremely difficult to learn, she knew that all to well. She was very aware that Master was watching Chase, and she was fairly surprised he hadn't said something yet.

And as the rest of the day dragged on, she had begun to piece together what she would do with Chase, and Master still had not said anything. But Frea had been listening in on the conversations Chase was having with the rest of the Guild. Chase was friendly, and most of the Guild seemed to like him already, but she found it a little odd that whenever he was asked a personal question, like where he used to live, or about his family, Chase found some way to steer away from the topic.

Weird... wonder why he doesn't want to talk about it?

"Are you sure you can train this boy?" Frea glanced over as Makarov asked his question, her Guild Master had finally decided to ask something. Frea smiled a little and sighed.

"Honestly, I'm not sure." She replied truthfully. "He managed to impress me, and if the kid is really committed to doing this," she glanced at Chase who was talking with Natsu. "I think he has a chance."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.4K 183 10
Lucy makes the mistake of not saying anything about an injury, which then spirals into events she never imagined would happen. Emotions revealed, a n...
3.5K 104 42
(Y/n) wakes up one day not being able to remember anything. When she was at her supposed home something didn't seem right, so she left. While trying...
637 34 16
You have seen the anime series. Well this is like that. It's a list of FairyTail stories. But with a lot more Levy and an added exceed. Levy also fin...
56.8K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...