A Race Of Love and Hate

By valentine94

Meet Allison Johnson and Alexander Clarke in their love hate relationship What happens when you see the one p... More

Chapter 1 - The Mall
Chapter 2 - A sister's Bond
Chapter 3 - New Hot Guy
Chapter 4 - The Decision
Chapter 5 - A New Start
Chapter 6 - Trying To Move On
Chapter 7 - The Visit
Chapter 8 - The Confession
Chapter 9 - Sudden Turn Of Events
Chapter 10 - The Oak Park
Chapter 11 - The Fear Of Heartbreak
Chapter 12 - Travelling Through The Memory Lane
Chapter 13 - The Little Bundle Of Joy
Chapter 14 - First Alone Time
Chapter 15 - The Confrontation
Chapter 16 - The New Relationship
Chapter 17 - The First Real Date
A/N
Chapter 18 - The Couple
Chapter 19- The Family Dinner
Chapter 20- Romantic Getaway (Part 1)
Chapter 22- The Talk

Chapter 21 - The Gala

21 1 0
By valentine94

Hey my lovely readers. . Today we will see why Drew allowed Alex and Ally's romantic getaway.  I'm excited for this update. So let's get to it.

Sometimes in life when we keep certain memories in the past and move on in life. We don't expect for it to come back to us. But when it happens are we ready to take a chance that we failed to do the previous time. Not everyone gets a opportunity to correct their poor choices. But when life provides you such opportunities we must atleast try it to know what we missed by taking the wrong turn.

Thank you

Love Valentine ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

_________________________

ANGELICA P.O.V :

I was quite surprised when Drew allowed Allison to goto the beach house with Alexander. I mean the last time I checked he was a over protective father as much as he is cool.

Only then did I understood where the beach house is located. Right next to where his secretary Samantha lives. I have a serious doubt he would have asked her to have an eye on them but I knew he won't do anything to interrupt their privacy.

I mean he let Ally to miss the Gala which is very important to him. He even said its better if they don't take their mobiles and enjoy the peace. Both their mobiles are in Allison room.

I had a bad feeling Drew is going to do something idiotic that he doesn't want either Alison or Alexander to witness. My suspicions are confirmed when I saw hendry with his nephew Samuel heading towards Lisa and Christina.

LISA P.O.V :

I was talking to christina who was filling me about Allison and Alexander.  I never knew so many things has happened between them. I had a suspicion she left out a few parts. I didn't push for more Information.

We were laughing when she said about sophie.  I can't wait to meet my granddaughter. I felt a tap on my shoulder I froze when I saw who it was.

Samuel was the one who broke the silence

" Hey Tina come with me. We have so many things to talk"

Before i could stop them they left to talk privately leaving me alone with hendry. I looked at Hendry. He has changed alot. I don't know what to tell him.

The last time we saw each other was in college when I broke up with him. I cringed at the memory but asked

" Hello Hendry. I didn't know you were invited"

He raised an eyebrow at this and said

" I know you didn't want to see me. I was surprised when Drew invited me. I thought you are not coming but when I saw you I couldn't stop myself. It's been years Liz. I kept my promise I went far away from your life. Where is your asshole of a husband . I didn't see him anywhere"

I could feel tears forming in my eyes but I remembered Daniel is still here. I excused myself and walked towards the balcony.  I could feel him following me but I didn't stop him.

Once I reached my destination I couldn't control myself anymore as the tears shook my body. I felt hendry crushing me to his chest providing the much needed comfort. I know I should push him away but I just hugged him tight.

When I was calm I started talking again still hugging him while he was stroking my hair.

"We divorced after 3 yrs of marriage. Many said he was cheating on me but I trusted him to be a honest man. He had a child with her hendry. She came to me when she was pregnant and I couldn't take it. So I divorced him . I had my boys and that is the best thing which I got from him"

It took a minute for me to process that I told him everything.  I asked everyone to keep a secret that I'm divorced from hendry. I tried to move away from him when I realised why I kept it a secret.

Of course I couldn't move. Hendry is known to be possessive. Now that he knew I'm divorced I know he would want us to be together again. I made my resolve and said

" What are you doing Hendry. Just because I'm divorced doesn't mean you have a right on me. I'm still my own person. Let me go. I know you have a family out there waiting for you. I know how it feels to be cheated on I will never do it to another women"

Instead of answering me. He suddenly started kissing me. All my resolve broke loose when I felt the familiar love coming alive. I never loved my husband . It had always been hendry but I didn't have a choice in marriage. Atleast that is what I thought.

HENDRY P.O.V :

Now I understood what Drew said about it's time for our deal. No one knew we were dating. She wanted to keep it a secret. I never questioned anything.

Six yrs ago Drew called me and said how he just knew about Liz and me. He promised he would make things right for me. He has been trying to set me up with women but no one compared to Liz. I thought today was one of those things.

But when I followed Liz here I saw him by a corner giving me thumbs up. I knew he finally understood Lisa is the only girl for me and it's his approval to date his sister.

I know by the way she is returning my kiss that she still loves me. I just need a few compromising to achieve what I want. I broke the kiss and said

" I didn't want to start a family without you in it Liz. What if we are forty years old. I love you and I know for a fact you love me too. What is stopping you babe. "

LISA P.O.V :

I looked into the eyes of the man I love and I know what is stopping me. However I can't tell him the reason and at the same time I don't want him to wait on me any longer.

The fact that he didn't marry anyone is enough proof  that his love for me isn't changed. I just settled with a simple

" I.. I.. I love you too Hendry but unlike you I have children.  They are in a important phase of life. They need me. I don't want us to jump into anything.

I want you to get to know them. You should understand we are a family. You need their approval. No matter how much I love you. My children comes first. They don't know anything about my past. It will be hard but I want to take baby steps"

My eyes are pleading with him to understand me. He smiled his captivating smile and kissed me saying

" I waited 20 years for you without assurance that I will have you. I think a few more years wouldn't hurt. Any children of yours will be mine too. I will love them as much as I love you"

I laughed at his excited face . Even though I was happy to have him back. There is that lingering fear in my heart about the unknown future. The weight of the truth buried in past hidden from others.

I know when secrets come to life I may even loose my children. The one thing I dread the most is my sons hating me for my poor choices .

I just hugged Hendry burying my face in his chest . I know there are so many obstacles ahead but with him by my side I will be strong.

(Now lets see where christina went)

TINA P.O.V :

I was happy to see Sam. It's been years since I last saw him. We skyped almost everyday.  He was my best friend and the only person who knows about my crush on Daniel.

I could see all the girls looking dazed at him. I giggled when I realised it won't last longer once they know his jokster side.He is also famous for his pranks. Once we were in a corner sam faced me with a serious face and asked

" Where is Allison Tina"

I understood what he was asking about since he doesn't know anything about what happened these last few months. I smiled at him and said

" Alex took Ally on a vacation sam."

I was cut off by his over dramatic shout 'What'

He was so shocked that I couldn't help but laugh at his face. To cut the suspense any longer I explained everything to him

" Alex and Ally are finally dating sam.  They look so cute together. They have been together for three months now. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before. They wanted to wait before going public. "

He was happy for them and he was hugging me.  Suddenly I was roughly pulled away from him by a furious Daniel.  He didn't even give me time to ask any questions. One minute I was hugging Sam the next minute Daniel was dragging me to God knows where.

I had no idea what was happening. I looked at Sam hoping he would hint me but all that idiot did was laugh and give a thumbs up. Since Daniel looked so angry I didn't dare to speak again.

_________________

I hope you guys liked this chapter.

Love valentine ♥ ♥ ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 10.3K 34
"Maybe it's time we stopped trying to stay away from each other," I said, surprising myself with my confidence. A tiny smirk of a smile skittered acr...
980K 24.2K 55
❝ I should've listened to my heart. No matter how hard I've tried to push you away, everything leads back to you. My thoughts, the way my heart flutt...
2.6K 141 57
A profound love between two people betting against all odds, would they be able to stand together? or let the fate decide... Synopsis: Two different...
NOW YOU KNOW By ananyaaxxax

Mystery / Thriller

58 0 39
" WHO A-ARE YOU " said amyra panting for breath. She was trembling and couldn't move due to the pain in her legs . Her face was covered in sweat mixe...