heartbroken (natsu x reader)

By LittleBitOfTea

it was a cold and rainy night as the wind blew, scattered rain drops fell from the gloomy sky... More

the starting of a new life
the guild
a chapter i dont know what to name
I NEED YOU GUYS PLEASE READ I NEED YOUR HELP BAD...
The Date pt 2
The party
Author Note Please read
Just The Beginning
Another Author Note
The Truth
Author note please read
Last few changes a/n please read
taken
i need your opinion so please read
Where are you
missing part to 'where are you'
I got tagged!
Chapter 9
Is there a limit?
missing part to Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N

The Date pt 1

5.2K 127 98
By LittleBitOfTea

Omg I am sooo sorry guys I haven't been updating cuz of writers block and laziness. I will try to update more though. :):

Y/n's POV at levy's house

Half of my mind listening to what levy was saying and the other half was thinking about what happened between me and Natsu. "Will this change me and Natsu's relationship.....
" ARE YOU LISTENING Y/N!" Levy yelled "this is important" she added

"Not trying to be rude but not really, getting bit on the neck doesn't seem that bad I mean I've been though worse..cuts, scrapes, and all" I said with no expression. "Well if you get all of what I've been talking about were done here" levy said "what?" I asked
"Yeah I have to meet up with gajeel to think of ideas for something that I'm planing" levy explained "oh what are you planing maybe i cou-'' '' NO!!.....'' she interrupted me "i mean...no you can't because.... Natsu wanted to take you somewhere and we already have a lot of people to help" she added "o-oh....ok where's Natsu" i asked "umm...i think he's at the guild" she said while opening the front door and walking outside with me following " oh ok..well I'll see you later then" i say walking backwards and waving. " see ya" she yelled putting her hand in the air while walking in the opposite direction.

***** At Guild still Y/N's POV******

As i push the doors i to go inside the guild, a chair almost hits me in the face but thanks to my bosslyness i dodged it.....barely. "WHO THREW THAT!" I yell looking around trying to find the person who threw it. " IT WAS GAY.." Natsu yelled out then earning a scary glare from juvia " i mean gray" he quickly corrected himself. All gray does is look at me as i start to walk towards him while i crack my knuckles "gray...you've been getting on my nerves for the last two weeks..." i say, my voice getting louder " and now you must pay" i said running towards him with my fist surrounded by lightning I punch him in the  stomach. Then he drops to the ground with his stomach facing up then i kick him (like picture above).

◆◆levy's POV◆◆◆◆

****FlashBack°°°°°°°°

"See ya" i said then i turn a corner. I pull out my phone and start to text Natsu

{To: natsu} {from: levy}

Hey y/n is going to the guild are you there?

{To: levy} {from: Natsu}

Umm... yeah i am. Why?

{To:Natsu} {From:Levy}

well...i may have sorta told her that you wanted to take her somewhere...hehe......

{To: Levy} {From: Natsu}

WAIT WHAT.....ITS NOT EVEN 8:00 YET!!

{To: Natsu} {From:Levy}

i know but i accidentally told her that i have to meet up with gajeel to plan for something but i didn't what we were planning for and she said she wanted to help so i told her no and that you wanted to take her somewhere and that we already had a lot of people to help.

{To:Levy} {From:Natsu}

ok at least you didn't tell her about about the party...what should i say to her???

{From:Natsu} {To: Levy}

Well... tell her that you wanted to go on a date with her and that you want to take her to a classy restaurant.

****Natsu's POV (only for a second)*************

{From: Levy} { To: Natsu}

Well... tell her that you want to go on a date with her and that you want to take her to a classy restaurant.

''what!!! even though I really want to say that to her its just...i don't know if she likes me back" i think to myself

*****Back to Levy's POV *******

{From: Natsu} {To: Levy}

its harder than you think...

{To: Natsu} {From: Levy}

hows that

{From:Natsu} {To: levy}

well...because don't tell her this but I've liked her for a while now and I've been wanting to to ask her out i just don't if she likes me back and when i ask her out i don't want to get rejected and what happens if she likes someone else....

{To: Natsu} {From:Levy}

ok look this is all i can tell you because i have to go and meet up with gajeel.....  1. Ask her on the date...most likely she will say yes so dont sweat it 2. Tell her that you guys will be going to a classy restaurant 3. On you way to pick her up buy a flower or a bouquet.
4. Give her the flower/s when you she opens the door 5. For the rest of the date just be yourself. y/n only likes people who show their real self and hates people who pretend to be someone that their not.

{From:Natsu} {To:Levy}

ok thanks a lot i would have been a total mess but know i have a something that can kinda help me.

[To: Natsu] [From: Levy]

no problem I'll let you know when we are done setting up the party.

[To: Levy] [From:Natsu]

ok sounds good oh y/n here got to go ( Dont reply)

****End of Flashback y/n's POV******

''  hey mira have you seen natsu '' i say while walking up to Mira ''he's hanging out with laxus over there '' she said pointing to one  of the tables ''oh...oh yeah Mira guess what day it is '' i say with excitement '' umm sunday'' she said '' ....think a little harder'' i say hoping that she will remember ''.....wait.....Happy Birthday y/n im soo sorry I've been so busy with organizing the quest and going to the council to get more quest that i forgot to mark your birthday on the calendar and get you something '' she said

" oh its fine its fine no else  remembered my birthday besides levy anyway so Its fi-..'' i try to tell her but she interrupts me  '' No y/n this is unacceptable i will find something to make it up to you by the end of the day'' she says proudly '' and it will be somthing you wont forget'' she added ''ok thank you cheering me up but natsu wanted to see me so i have to go'' i say while walking in the  direction of natsu who was now talking to lucy which felt like my heart was being squeezed but i shook it off  '' ok see ya later'' she waves and goes back to cleaning some plates.

''hey Natsu!'' i say as i try i to get passed people ''i wonder why theres so many people in here today....oh yeah grand opening day '' i think to myself. just as i get out from the large group of people i see lucy trying to kiss natsu while natsu is trying to back up. what the heck...why do i feel like i want to beat the **** out of lucy... oh well you now what they say....follow your heart '' i think.

i charge at lucy filling my fist with fire and then i punch her in her face. she hits her face on the wall. A group of people surrounds us. i smirk to myself. i grab lucy by her arm and i drag her to the middle of the guild then i leave her there waiting for her to get up knowing that i had just started a fight and that she was going to fight back.

after about 20 seconds of me waiting, she gets up and summons Aquarius. i just stand there with my hands crossed until aquarius starts to do her water attack then i move lighting my hands with lightning, i punch aquarius in the stomach with both hands then  aquarius disappears '' Look lucy....if your going to fight me dont use your celestial keys their just going to get hurt'' i say looking in her eyes. her detaches her keys off her belt and puts it on the table beside her then takes out her wip ''    

i get in my fighting stance ( any type you want) and get ready to fight. lucy tries to wrap the wip around my legs. i jump and do a cartwheel while lighting my foot on fire, kicking her in the stomach. she flies back hitting her back on the wall '' lucy dont get back up i dont want to hurt you anymore than this '' i say looking at her damaged body not seriously damaged though.

'' babe please help me'' she says looking over to her side "babe??"

'' Lucy how many times do i have to to tell you....IM NOT YOUR BABE!! I LIKE SOMEONE ELES" says Natsu punching the wall. Natsu?!? What the....why does Lucy think that Natsu is her bae...like come on....this may seem selfish but...bish Natsu is mine!! Lucy...mine!

"Look if your really that desperate go find loke and ask him to go out with you"Natsu adds as he walks up to me

"Hey y/n" he casually says "hey,  you wanted to talk to me right?" i ask
"Um yeah i do..i w-wanted to k-know if you wanted t-to...."he stutters "if you wanted to go on a date with me!" he finishes quickly. d-did Natsu Dragneel j-Juat ask me on a date...y/n there's only one wrong answer and thats no

"Yes dummy how could i say no!" i say  did i just basically confess to him?!?!!

Hey my fellow readers sorry again for the long wait um here's my little early Christmas present from me to you guys thank you guys for your support and ill see you and the next chapter.

AnimeGamerGirl4Life OUT!! ✌✌✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 5.3K 25
This story features an OP (Y/n), who is a Fairy Tail mage. She follows the Fairy Tail storyline with the occasional original content. Oh and another...
3.6K 87 17
*This story is under major editing, and many events will be changed, for those who have already read this story. I will try my best to finish it as f...
193K 3.7K 34
When Natsu breaks Lucy heart, she struggles to pull through the broke up. With less than a week of the break up, she is forced to watch Natsu and Lis...
18.2K 285 13
After Lucy doesn't go on a job with Natsu, later he finds a guy kissing her. Upset he leaves. He doesn't get why his heart hurts and goes away on a m...