My Jesse

By miss_jesse_pinkman

Dylan Blake is a focused, gorgeous, popular, 17 year old girl. Jesse Pinkman is a funny, sexy, and mysteriou... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 14

626 15 10
By miss_jesse_pinkman

{yay!! i updated!! enjoy babes (; this is one of my favs xoxo}

I looked in the eyes of my father and knew he didn't like what he saw before him.

Let me give you a little back story to my dad, Atticus Blake.

Protective would be an understatement. He of course, happens to be a lawyer, the kind that yells at criminals all day long and sends them away to prison for a very very long time. This was part of the reason why I didn't want Jesse bringing his drugs.

So that brings us to now.

Jesse sure wasn't acting nervous like he told me he would be. He took on the persona of Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club. He had that smirk on his face that told you he had a witty comeback for everything you said to him.

My boyfriend had one arm leaning on the foyers wood walls and the other in his pocket.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, young man?" My dad questioned Jesse.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me for reassurance. I nodded.

"Sup, yo. The name's Jesse Pinkman." He held out his hand.

Close enough.

My dad shook it and looked at me as if to say, what the fuck.

"Uh, Jesse. If you are going to be staying here, you need to understand and follow all of the rules."

Jesse rolled his eyes.

I knew he didn't want to hear them, so I held his hand trying to incentivize him to listen.

"No parties, but if you want a few friends over, ask. No drinking, no smoking. And especially no sex."

Jesse laughed.

"Daddy!!" I said, embarrassed.

Why would he say that?

"Is there something funny, Jesse?" He asked.

"Yo, dude. I'm 18. Dylan's 17. We're adults."

"Not in my house, young man. If you're still living with parents, you're still a child. Now, if you will be dating my little girl, you have to respect her and take care of her and if you try to do anything to her.."

"Atticus!" My mom came in, THANK GOD.

"Let up, baby. Hello Jesse, I'm Sarah, Dyl's mom. Nice to meet you, dear."

Jesse smirked. "Yo."

My dad just stared at Jesse.

"I'm about to finish making sausage, rice and peppers for dinner, does that sound okay?"

God I fucking love my mom. She calmed down my dad and managed to keep the boys happy and distracted with food. She was awesome.

"Sounds great, I'm gonna unpack!"

"Leave your doors open!" My dad yelled as we walked towards the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and led him in his room which was directly across mine.

Jesse smiled like got exactly what he wanted under the tree for christmas. However I was still upset.

"How well did you think that went?" I asked him, folding my arms and look right into his eyes.

His smile didn't go away. He put his hands on my hips and licked his lips.

"You need to loosen up, baby girl." He kissed my neck.

"Jesse, really? This was really important to me. My mom likes you, but my dad? I mean my dad will kill you and that's not an exaggeration."

He sat down on his fresh made bed and moved my body to sit in his lap. "What are you tawkin about?" He asked me.

"My dad is a criminal justice attorney. He sends killers, rapists, and drug dealers away to prison or puts them on death row. If he catches you with one ounce of weed, he'll flip. If he even catches you touching me, I think he'll go ballistic."

He tucked one of my hairs behind my ear, and his voice got real velvet like. "I'll take care of it baby girl. I mean, hell, if worse comes to worse, I know a guy named Saul who'll defend me real good. I told you this in the beginning, parents don't like me."

I looked into his emerald pool eyes.

"Promise me you'll try to behave."

Jesse loved when I knew he was acting rebellious and bad, so he smirked.

"No promises. I'm too sneaky and unpredictable." He was soaking this up.

"We all know how tough you are mr bad boy, but right now you need to unpack your stuff." I winked at him.

He kissed my cheek and started setting all of his stuff up.

Once again, I just sat there and watched him. I traced his hands and fingers in my mind. Every movement he made I watched closely. How he folded his t shirts, plugging in his video game console, hanging up hangers. Every movement connecting to the next. He was so smooth and delicate. With every breath he took, he looked so concentrated and focused.

This was the Jesse no body else would ever see. Sweet and soft, light as a feather. His interior and exterior didn't match up. He puts up these walls, posing as a bad guy. But really he just wants what everyone else wants. To be loved. That's what I was here for. To mend together his broken pieces and melt away his sorrow. It was in that moment that I realized, I love him.

Should I tell him?

Is it too soon?

What if he doesn't feel the same way?

Shouldn't the guy say the big I love you first?

"Dinners ready!!" My mom yelled from the kitchen, interrupting my thoughts.

"Just in time. What'dya think, Dyl?" I looked at his room.

His face lit up with excitement when I said he did a good job. It's like my approval was the only thing that mattered.

I led him towards the dining room table, holding his hand.

He stared at the feast before him. Well in all realness it was rice, sausage, onions, and peppers, but Jesse probably hasn't had a home cooked meal in years.

My dad held out the chair for my mom and I watched Jesse analyze their mannerisms. He looked at me as if to say, okay I'm really gonna try to impress your parents.

He held out my chair for me and when I sat down he wrapped his arms around my neck and kissed me for a little longer than 7 seconds, just to rub it into my dads head that Jesse could be a gentleman and be a bad boy.

When Jesse sat down my mom cleared her throat. "Jesse, would you like to say grace?"

Fuck.

I looked at my boyfriend, hoping he knew what that was.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"Grace, darling. Would you like to do the honors?" Jesse picked up his fork.

"What the hell is that?" I rubbed his back as I giggled. He leaned into me and our foreheads bumped into each other. My dad looked angry and my mom looked appalled but I was laughing with my boyfriend, who genuinely had no clue what he was doing.

I think my mom just gave up, so she put her napkin in her lap and began eating.

My dads eyes never left Jesse.

"How do you like dinner, Jesse?" My mom questioned, always trying to get him engaged.

"You made this yourself?" He asked with a mouthful of food. I giggled as I wiped his mouth with his napkin. My mom looked at my dad, before replying, "Yes."

"It's fricken awesome. I can't remember the last time my parents ever cooked me anything."

"Why did your parents leave you again?" My dad asked, straight forward.

Okay, Jesse was really sensitive to this topic, so let's pray he doesn't blow this.

"That's a great question, Mr Blake. I would also like to know why. But apparently I'm a piece of shit to them. I'm a failure and I have no future at all. My little brother was always the smartest, they always favored him. So they kicked me out, yo. But it's whatever, I met this cute little broad that I think I might have grown fond of."

He kissed my forehead before drinking his water.

My dad cleared his throat. "Young man, we do not speak that way in this house, and you will not refer to my little girl like that."

"Yo, you gotta problem with the way I speak?"

My mom picked up her plate and my plate and headed towards the sink.

"If we are going to let you live here, you must abide by our rules." My dad stood up at this point, fists on the table.

"Just because I wasn't raised with a silver spoon up my ass, doesn't mean I ain't got any class." He stood up and I grabbed his arm.

"Jesse, please."

"Dylan, this does not concern you!" My dad yelled at me.

"Don't fuckin talk to her that way!" Jesse yelled back. He punched my dad in the jaw, catching him off guard.

"Stop it!" My mom came in, putting an arm in front of my dad, preventing any further swings.

"Jesse, if you're finished with your dinner, please go to your room."

He stared at my dad with this sneer that made him look like he was out for blood. "Thanks." He told my mom and he walked towards his room.

My parents looked at me like I brought a rabid dog home by accident.

"You know, you may not see him the way I see him, but he's-"

my dad cut me off.

"Dylan, leave now."

I ran to Jesse's room and saw him laying on his bed, smoking it up. I closed the door.

"Hey there, Pinkman." I whispered, my back leaning on the door. His eyes were red and lazy. "What of it, Blake?"

He looked me up and down, still blowing into the bong. "I'm sorry for what happened back there, my dad can be a real-"

"Asshole?" I laughed.

"Yeah. But he's great once you get to know him. Just give it some time, he'll come around."

I sat down on the bed, taking his bong away from him and setting it down. I layed on his chest.

"No matter what, I'm all yours, babe." I told him.

"He needs to realize I'm not gonna be perfect, yo. But I love you, that won't change." I looked up at him.

The big 3 words.

He eskimo kissed me.

"What did you just say?"

He grabbed my face. "I love you Dylan Elizabeth Blake. I've never loved anyone. Never looked at someone the same way, felt the same way as I do for you, baby doll."

I grabbed his face too. "Dido." I giggled and he slapped my butt.

"Fuck you. I just declared my ultimate love for you and all I get is a dido?"

He laughed too. I kissed him and smiled as I did, our teeth clinking together.

"I love you too Jesse Bruce Pinkman. All the way beyond the galaxy and back." He smirked soaking this up and I lay my head on his chest, his hand on the back of my head, protecting me.

I heard his heart beat and his chest go up and down every time he breathed. I fell asleep to his sound waves, and he fell asleep holding me. This is how it was meant to be. 2 people in love, just falling asleep together. My parents didn't matter, Stiles didn't matter, the law wasn't a problem, Mr White wasn't there.

It was just us in that moment, our bodies in a forever mold.

We loved each other, genuinely, effortlessly, and endlessly.

{awwww!! the feels!! I'm loving this story more and more guys. I have so much in store, so keep reading and add me to your library. Please keep commenting and giving me feedback, I love it! Share this story with your friends and rate! Love you all, I'll update soon(: xoxo}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 212 25
*COMPLETED* This is a Breaking Bad Fanfiction. It mainly focuses on a character I created Scarlett. She is the adopted daughter of Skyler and Walter...
678K 25.7K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
155K 1.6K 37
The title says it all honestly! This book will probally contain spoilers of Breaking Bad! I may write smut but I'll put a warning at the start of the...
3.5M 123K 49
(Previously known as Mr vs Miss Delinquent) Dylan, turned to me slowly before kneeling and collecting my books, when he stood back up he was welcomed...