Chapter 2

First day of school. I was finally a senior. No more goofing around.

Well maybe a few parties.

But college was a year away, this was the big leagues.

Jesse Pinkman never called me.

Who cares? It's not like I ever liked him or anything. He's a dirty, good for nothing junkie and I don't want anything to do with that. I have bigger things to worry about besides boys

Okay okay, so maybe I did care about him a little bit. I mean I'm not going to lie, he's hot as shit. Perfect straight white teeth, laser blue eyes, a smile that puts you under his spell, and his voice. God his voice. So unbelievably sexy, especially with his hint of a jersey accent.

He grew up there before coming to Arizona, but damn it didn't wear off very much and I had no problem with that.

But anyways he doesn't care about me so I won't care about him. I looked in the mirror before leaving. I wore a tight fitting navy blue and white striped dress that turned my D cups into DD cups. I never had a butt, but who cares, I love my body. I've been working out all summer and I almost have some what of a 4 pack. I'm a flyer in cheer, so I have to maintain a fit figure.

I hopped in my white jeep and called Aspen. "Happy first day!!" We both screamed. "On my way to get you, loser you better be ready or I'm forgetting about you." I laugh. She laughed too, "speaking of forgetting about people..." She led on. I knew exactly what she was referring to. "Drop it A, Jesse never liked me in the first place, I don't want to think about him okay? I mean we barely even talked that day. I should forget about him."

I pulled up to her house and she was there waiting for me. She wore a yellow sun dress that went perfect with her tan skin. She had been in Mexico practically all summer.

"Let's go get our schedules." She said as I parked the car. "Sure thing, let me just stop by my locker to drop off my notebooks."

We walked in the main building. I already spot the freshman, they all carried maps and had their oversized jansport backpacks packed to the brim with unnecessary school supplies. My locker this year was A427.

Now that I'm an official upperclassmen, I get the big lockers on top. "I'll meet you in the gym for the schedules, okay Dyl?" Aspen asked, already walking away towards some senior hockey players. "See ya A!" I waved.

I envy her. How does she balance school, sports, a social life, and boys all at the same time?

I put my agenda, notebooks, and binder in my locker, leaving my purse only full of makeup, gum and pencils. I locked my door and headed for the gym. "Dylan Blake?" I heard a familiar voice ask behind me.

I turned around to see an unexpected person. "Stiles?" I was shocked.

He hasn't talked to me since tryouts. He waved at me and smiled so hard that his teeth twinkled. I was so distracted by his muscles that BAM I ran Into someone in the hallway

Fuck.

Great first day of being an almost adult, Dylan. As I stood up the person picked up my phone and handed it to me. "I'm so sorry!! Oh thank yo...." I was caught mid sentence when I realized the boy I bumped into was no other than Jesse Pinkman.

He scratched his neck from behind like he always does. "Yo, sorry Dyl. Didn't see ya baby." He touched my arm. "Don't talk to me." I walked right past him.

He better apologize for basically standing me up. He promised to call, and never did. I sat there all summer thinking I'd have a summer romance with a bad boy. Something different for once. I always get with the jock or the smartie, I was sick of being nice all the time. I wanted to be daring. "Wait, Blake!" He ran up to me.

He always referred to me by my last name. "What do you want, Pinkman?" He smirked, obviously catching on to our nicknames

"I wanna talk to you, shit, I want to really talk to you. Like privately." I crossed my arms. "I have someone waiting for me." I turned and kept walking but this time he stepped in front of me blocking the path.

"Dylan, stop it. Fine, you won't listen to me, honey?" He grabbed my arm with force and dragged me behind the gym. He pushed me up against the wall and I swear for a second we were gonna make out.

But we didn't

"Jesse! What do you want from me?" "This is gonna be how things are, huh? I have to force you to talk to me. Look I might not be some buff, popular football player, but I have feelings, yo. Give me the fucking time of day and just pay attention to me." I sat there and waited. He wanted me to listen, he better start talking

"Look, I'm sure you're really mad at me for never getting back to you. I mean fuck, I tried so hard to impress you, and I never called you, I know. I have a damn good reason. I wanted to call you, I really did. But, yo, my parents they uh, kicked me out. I'm uh, an embarrassment or some shit. I can't do anything right. No worth." He shrugged his shoulders and out his hands in his jeans. I touched his arm.

"Jesse, I'm so sorry. That's rough. I don't care about the call. Really. Where are you living?" He got real tense. He was on something. His eyes were super red and he was fidgety. He was using again. "Uhh, I'm crashing at a friends." I tilted my head down as if to say, tell me the truth. He huffed.

"I'm staying at a hotel sorta thing, but I don't think I can pay much more. Drug money doesn't pay the bills, hahaha." He chuckled. "What? Drug money?" "Drug store. Steve's, I work there." "Oh right." He looked down and bit his lip. "Anyways Dyl, I'm sorry, it was a lot to go through and I didn't really feel like talking to anyone. I was hoping we could start over maybe? I think we have chemistry 3-4 together."

I looked up at him. He was a bit taller than me, so when he looked down I caught him glancing at my boobs a couple times.

"I don't want to start over. I like everything that's led up to this point. Let's continue, rather than begin again." I smiled. "Yo, okay." He smiled too.

"Walk me to the gym? I need to pick up my schedule." I flirted. His dark blue button down made his eyes pop out. He wore jeans and converse.

He was so simple yet so complicated. I wanted to know more about him.

"Sure thing, Blake." He held his backpack strap. "Thank you, Pinkman."