Chapter 14

{yay!! i updated!! enjoy babes (; this is one of my favs xoxo}

I looked in the eyes of my father and knew he didn't like what he saw before him.

Let me give you a little back story to my dad, Atticus Blake.

Protective would be an understatement. He of course, happens to be a lawyer, the kind that yells at criminals all day long and sends them away to prison for a very very long time. This was part of the reason why I didn't want Jesse bringing his drugs.

So that brings us to now.

Jesse sure wasn't acting nervous like he told me he would be. He took on the persona of Judd Nelson from The Breakfast Club. He had that smirk on his face that told you he had a witty comeback for everything you said to him.

My boyfriend had one arm leaning on the foyers wood walls and the other in his pocket.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, young man?" My dad questioned Jesse.

He raised an eyebrow and looked at me for reassurance. I nodded.

"Sup, yo. The name's Jesse Pinkman." He held out his hand.

Close enough.

My dad shook it and looked at me as if to say, what the fuck.

"Uh, Jesse. If you are going to be staying here, you need to understand and follow all of the rules."

Jesse rolled his eyes.

I knew he didn't want to hear them, so I held his hand trying to incentivize him to listen.

"No parties, but if you want a few friends over, ask. No drinking, no smoking. And especially no sex."

Jesse laughed.

"Daddy!!" I said, embarrassed.

Why would he say that?

"Is there something funny, Jesse?" He asked.

"Yo, dude. I'm 18. Dylan's 17. We're adults."

"Not in my house, young man. If you're still living with parents, you're still a child. Now, if you will be dating my little girl, you have to respect her and take care of her and if you try to do anything to her.."

"Atticus!" My mom came in, THANK GOD.

"Let up, baby. Hello Jesse, I'm Sarah, Dyl's mom. Nice to meet you, dear."

Jesse smirked. "Yo."

My dad just stared at Jesse.

"I'm about to finish making sausage, rice and peppers for dinner, does that sound okay?"

God I fucking love my mom. She calmed down my dad and managed to keep the boys happy and distracted with food. She was awesome.

"Sounds great, I'm gonna unpack!"

"Leave your doors open!" My dad yelled as we walked towards the hallway.

I rolled my eyes and led him in his room which was directly across mine.

Jesse smiled like got exactly what he wanted under the tree for christmas. However I was still upset.

"How well did you think that went?" I asked him, folding my arms and look right into his eyes.

His smile didn't go away. He put his hands on my hips and licked his lips.

"You need to loosen up, baby girl." He kissed my neck.