Chapter 8

{author's note: keep commenting and sharing! if you have any ideas or questions feel free to message me. i'm so incredibly happy that you guys love this story. love yall. xoxo}

Friday: Football night. Friday: Start of the weekend. Friday: The first day I was officially dating Jesse Pinkman

Wow how long I have waited for this.

Well, actually, more like how long has he been waiting for this. Jesse has tried to talk to me ever since 8th grade and I've always ignored him.

All I knew was that I was happy and excited. I was also nervous.

Mr White, my chemistry teacher, cooks crystal meth with my boyfriend. That was a lot to take in.

So Jesse was a junkie.

But he was my junkie and that's all that mattered.

I thought about asking Jesse to live with me as I got ready for school. Most couples don't move in until a few months or until they're old enough to buy their own place. Our situation was a little different. I mean I can't just let him live in some hotel. He needs a home with his furniture and his video games. Until he can afford that, which won't be hard with all the money he makes from selling drugs, I hope he stays with me. I can keep him safe just as much as he keeps me safe.

I looked in the mirror. I was wearing my husky cheer outfit and my chocolate brown hair was in a tight ponytail with a poof. I was ready for the peprally and I was ready for the game.

"Go get em, Dyl!" My mom yelled on her way out to go to work. My dad had already left a couple minutes ago. I love my parents, but that was the thing about them: they're workaholics.

I mean they're never around. I'm an only child and I still hardly ever see my parents. I guess it could be worse. Jesse's parents kicked him out.

I got a call from Aspen. "Ready for the first football game of the season?" I got excited. "Oh you know I am, girl. But are you ready for the grams?"

If you forgot, Aspen is referring to the cheerleader gram program. "I just pray that I don't get anybody creepy." I laughed. "What if Jesse asked for one?" I could hear her smile. "Shut up! I'll meet you at school, K?" "Love you!" I hung up.

Oh my goodness I hope Jesse asked for one.

I heard a knock at my door. That must be Jesse. I got my purse and opened my front door to a sexy man waiting with fake flowers.

Fake flowers?

He had on a classic brown v neck and his calvin klein boxers poked out of his jeans. He had aviator sunglasses on and pulled them down as he checked me out.

"Yo babe." He spoke.

I looked at him and than looked at the flowers.

"Oh, funny story. I was gonna buy sunflowers because I know those are your favorite, but I ran outta time and just took the flowers from the vase at the hotel." He rubbed the back of his neck the way he always did when he got nervous. I laughed.

Jesse threw the flowers on the ground. "C'mon on, those don't even matter. I mean I always thought flowers were a stupid gift to give to a girl anyway."

He put his arm around me as we walked to his little red car.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because they die so soon. I want my honey's gifts to last a long time. That way she appreciates me for a long time." I smiled at him.

"What are you lookin at, tiger?" He grabbed my chin.

"How adorable my Jesse is." I told him.

God he was so reckless.