Chapter 13

{ hey guys!! it's been a while, huh? man I miss this story so much. school just makes me so busy. i'll really try to keep updating on weekends. keep telling your friends and commenting i'm so excited for you guys to read all my ideas!! message me and keep rating. i love your feedback (: enjoy this }

I hung up and looked at my boyfriend.

"Let's go to your hotel and get your stuff, my dad said you can stay with me."

Jesse's eyes lit up.

"So your parents are okay with me living in their house?" His voice was a little shaky.

"Of course, they trust that you're a good boy." I held his hand.

"Dyl, I don't do parents."

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

He took a deep breath. "I mean I don't like em. My parents left me. I've never had a girlfriend before, I mean I've had relationships but not real ones like us. I've never met a girl's parents before, I'm gonna screw it up. Moms and dads don't usually like me, is awll I'm sayin, yo." He shook his shoulders.

I giggled and stared at his jawline.

"You're adorable. Who knew under that cool guy exterior was actually a scared little Jesse." I teased him.

He turned to look at me. "You just keep ya sexy mouth shut, doll." He kissed my cheek.

We pulled up to the hotel and we got out of his red car. When we walked to the front desk Badger and Pete were fighting with the front desk lady.

They turned around and saw Jesse.

"There he is!"

"We've been lookin for you man!"

They did they're dude handshake thing before looking at me.

"Sup, Dyl?"

"Hi guys." I laughed.

Jesse had his arm around my waist, keeping me close to him.

"We were just about to get my stuff and leave, fellas." Jesse explained walking me to the elevator.

"Yo, why?" Badger asked.

Jesse looked down to me and smiled the cheesiest smile.

"He's moving in with me." I boasted.

Badger and Pete smirked at each other and rubbed their hands. "Get it, JP, damn."

I rolled my eyes and he laughed.

"That means y'all need to leave." He raised his eyebrows.

"See ya later, bro. Bye sweets." They waved to us.

We got in the elevator and went up. We reached to his door, #427.

"Uhh, wait out here aight babe?" He unlocked his door.

"Why?" I crossed my arms.

"I just uhh, you might not want to see..."

I opened his door, cutting him off. I was immediately drowned in the smell of weed. Bongs everywhere, half rolled up blunts on the counter. I even saw a couple of bags of the blue stuff.

I heard Jesse close the door and I turned around. He looked embarrassed, as he should be for lying to me.

"I thought you weren't using, Jesse! What the hell is this?"

"Shit, Dyl. I just-"

He tried to grab by hand but I stepped back. Tears filled my eyes.

"You promised me you weren't using. Why would you lie to me?"

He sat down on his bed, guiding my hips to sit in his lap. I decided to give in. He pushed a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I'm sorry I lied Dylan. I just. It's hard for me. I wouldn't ever let any of this hurt you or your family or friends. I keep it under control. It's just hard to quit. You have to trust me."

I started thinking about what Stiles told me. How I didn't know Jesse the way he did, and that he might hurt me.

But I looked into his blue eyes. They were as crystallized as the meth. I knew those eyes. He was sincere.

"I love you Jesse Pinkman." I kissed his forehead.

He put his fingers on my lips. "I'm deeply and madly infatuated with you Dylan Blake."

That's when nothing mattered anymore. I didn't care about his drug use. I didn't care what my parents might think of him. Stiles wasn't an issue anymore. The only thing that was apparent to me was how much I loved this boy.

He slipped his hand down my jeans and grabbed my butt while I ran my fingers through his hair. We took turns breathing in and out, kissing each other in between. I wasn't ready to go all the way with Jesse yet, so I stopped this before it continued.

"You need to pack up your stuff baby." I whispered in his ear as he dug into my neck.

My weakness.

"You're all I need to take with me." I grabbed his head from off my neck and he looked at me, pissed.

"Dylan, chill baby girl."

He grabbed my boobs and made me lay down in his bed, his body on top of me. I closed my eyes and went with him. Our bodies were in rhythm with each other as we kept kissing. He pulled up my shirt a little, revealing my belly button.

He gave me raspberries and I laughed.

"Jesse! Stop! Jesse! Haha."

He smiles, loving me being helpless.

"Aight, sweetheart, sit there and look pretty for me while I pack up." I nodded my head and sat up on his bed, catching his scent on his pillows.

I watched my boyfriend dig up his suitcase, pack his clothes, video games, toothbrush, shoes, and backpack. He reaches for his bong and that's when I cleared my throat, making it apparent I wasn't okay with that.

"Yo, come on. Your parents won't find out." He looked like a sad puppy.

"Really? They're not going to walk into your room and smell all that?" I crossed my arms.

"Trust me, I'm real good at hiding it. I'm a criminal, yo, it's my job." He kissed my cheek and packed it up along with his bag of weed.

When he was ready we went down and returned his key.

We got in his car and drove to my place. Well, I guess now it's our place. That sounded so sweet.

When we pulled up, Jesse took a deep breath. I looked at him

. "Look, bad boy, my parents will love you. I know."

"We'll see." He smirked, trying to hide his fear.

I turned the key and opened my door.

"Daddy?"

"Yeah?" Jesse and my dad both replied.

I gave Jesse a dirty look.

"Not the best first impression!" I giggled.

He leaned up against the wall checking me out.

"Sorry, suga, I've just always imagined hearing you say-"

"Say what?"

My dad came in the foyer crossing his arms.

Shit.

Jesse instantly looked at my dad, I saw him gulp.

"Daddy! This is Jesse, my boyfriend."

{I'll update again soon. Guys!! I'm so excited. Is Jesse in trouble? Haha love you! Xoxo}

My JesseOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara