Chapter 15

{Disclaimer: So by this point in the book, I'm going to assume you're all comfortable with cussing and sexual references. But just in case, I'm warning you, this chapter contains a butt load of adult content. Or as others call it, smut. I will repeat, there will be 100% jesse pinkman smut in here. You're welcome (; }

I woke up before my boyfriend did. I looked at his digital clock. 8:47 am.

His hands were protectively around my waist and my chin was on his chest. I stared at his face. So soft and serene. His beautiful blue irises were hidden behind his eyelids and I saw his nose flare and unflare as his breath flew in and out. He was my angel.

He had a rough night last night, so I decided to make him breakfast. I got up real slow, so he wouldn't wake up. I walked out of his room and shut the door. When I walked into the kitchen, I saw a note on the counter.

Dylan
Your father and I went out shopping. Be back tonight around 11. There's money in the cookie jar for take out. I thought you and Jesse could go to a museum or something. Give that kid some culture. Love you
Mama

Me and Jesse had the whole house to ourselves? Holy crap. I got out the ingredients for omelets and turned the stove on. Me and Jesse. Alone. For the whole day.

Alright.

Look.

Let me let you in on a little secret.

I'm a virgin.

I'm not prude, I'm just waiting for the right guy. I love Jesse, don't get be wrong. But we've only been dating for a few weeks. I can't sleep with him yet, right? I mean....right? But of course I'll act and talk dirty to make up for it...

Our omelets were just about done when two hands squeezed my hips from behind me. He put his chin on my shoulder and I turned to look at him, pan and spatula in my hand.

"Morning, sleepyhead." His lips smushed up against mine.

When he let go I found myself wanting more, I didn't want it to stop.

Jesse was still in his clothes from last night because we fell asleep without changing, but his hair had that messy bed hair. He was my little diamond in the roof. God his jawline was so chiseled it could slice wood. His skin was glowing and his lips were mocking me, beckoning me. I can't show I want that, I have to make him work for it.

He sat down at the bar and checked me out.

"Good morning, doll face, you cookin fer me?"

He licked his lips and smirked, knowing I was.

He just wanted to hear me say it.

"What? This? Please. This is all for me." I say slowly, drawing him in.

He caught on, and his face turned so beautifully twisted and his voice became dominant.

"Look at you, little miss independent. Waking up early to make food for herself..." He spoke sarcastically.

I flipped the omelets and got out 2 plates. I set them down on the bar and looked in his eyes.

"I'm a big girl." He ran his fingers through his hair.

"Yeah, baby girl? I think I just might have an issue with you."

He was staring at my lips and I, his. I transferred the omelets from the pan to the plates and I could barely contain my excitement.

"Well, Mr Pinkman, it's very lucky for you that I happen to have a solution." I leaned over the bar, and crossed my arms, I saw Jesse glance at my chest a few times and giggled.