Lovers of the Shadow (Laurenc...

By Cordelia_Silver

you are a young girl, a magicks user. Your skill is infusing magic and music to pacify your enimies and contr... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: the nether
chapter 2:Blood Red
Chapter 3: caught
Chapter 4: The Spectator
Chapter 5: Memories
I'm sooo sorry!
Chapter 6: Shadow Crush
My New Book
Chapter 7(Preview)
Announcements
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
10k special; original timeline
future content/ reminder to self
Chapter 11 + thank you!
I AM SOOO MAD!!!!!!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13!
Preview
Epilogue
Another book
fan art W.I.P.
WIP 2
Check her out!

{Preview}

2.3K 67 9
By Cordelia_Silver

Hello fellow Shadow Angels! (Get it?) Here's a preview of my progress so far on chapter 9. Enjoy!

He does not speak, instead, he moves his hand in a familiar pattern, sign language.

"I prefer not to speak, Gene can hear my voice, I am also not in the condition to talk." His hands gesture.

"I see, I'm sorry to see that. Do you know a way out? I will pay any price." He rocks his fist up and down, signaling a yes. "You do?"

"I know two, actually, but you need a teleportation stone, the other one is using another stone as a substitute for obsidian."

"But I run the risk of letting other knights out..."

"Correct." I feel a strong presence draw closer, it feels familiar, Gene... the man in the cell's eyes grow worried. "Go!" He signals with his hands. I nod, using the teleportation amulet to escape above the cells.

The next day, I plan to visit the cells again, but this time I bring food, scones. I pack the last one into the basket, proud of my work. Honestly, I just want to help out, he seems hungry and distant, it hurts, to see someone like that. I teleport to the dungeons, and walk to the man's cell. He looks up, almost in fear. I offer a warm smile.

"Hello." I signal with my hands, he does so back. 

OK, I'll admit, not the best, but yeah, now I have a #Garrthrine oneshot to work on Bye~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 75 43
This is my book for the Watty's Story. Running. Away from the death world known as The Hell Hound Trainer in the Nether. Being a Half Demon Nether Wo...
41.2K 849 64
Y/N has always been a high mark student. Well that's before she met Gene. She met him when she transferred to Phoenix Drop from Meteli. She was a pe...
52.5K 1.3K 42
(Y/N)'s old village was taken over by people, no not even people, they were heartless beasts! They slaughtered all of of the villagers living in Daha...
256 15 14
This new fanficton is all about what if minecraft diaries was an anime aka Manga series.This story is about aphmau who wakes up in the middle of the...