Love? Masky x reader

Galing kay Tatertot6254

Higit pa

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 (Lemon beware)
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (2x the lemon so BEWARE)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 22

5.2K 131 55
Galing kay Tatertot6254

(y/n)'s pov

We laid in bed all day basically sleeping or talking all day.

I was laying there while I thought Masky was a asleep and my stomach made grumbled. He laughed and got up. (Finally being able to use his legs XD) He left for a couple of minutes and came back with a salad.... -_- I looked happy at first when inside I wanted to kill him. He was about to hand me it but I slammed it to the ground. He looked surprised then just looked at me with a straight face. "Who the hell eats Salad that's for rabbits" He laughed and left again and came back with cheesecake. I grabbed it from him and started to eat it. "Hmmmm... so good" He looked at me and laughed "I know something else you will like" I laughed and smacked him again. "Hey let me have some!" "Nope not after what you just did haha!" He laughed and took it from me. I got pissed but I showed him my pouty face. He looked at me then at the Cheesecake. "God damnt fine" I got back from him and laughed . I finished and put it on the night stand....

Destiny's Pov

After Toby found out he has been in his room. I decided to see what he was doing so I went over and opened the door. He was sitting on his bed in deep thought. I walked over to him and hugged him. He sighed and looked at me with a small smile. "What's wrong?" He looked back down thinking. "..." "What you are too nervous about being a daddy?" "No" "Well I think your goin to be a great dad just like Masky" He looked surprised and looked up at me. "(y/n) is prego too?!" I nodded and pushed him off the bed. "Now stop being a grumpy old man and make me some waffles Hehehe" He laughed and got up and kissed me on the forehead and left. I giggled and laid down waiting for him.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

757 30 26
You have abusive foster parents and you get taken into the slender mansion and have many fun adventures with the pastas, even a little romance involv...
225K 5.8K 43
(I started this when I was about 13 so please don't hate the first half too much!) "It was you all along, looking out for me?" Toby nodded looking do...
46.8K 541 73
Soobin Fanfics
4.8K 173 19
It is what it says what it is. Slenderman x Reader. When Scar, Aka you, joins the Creepypastas she did not expect this.......love story to happen