Secretly Married to a Prince

Af OlafHugs

Some people believe that the more you hate a person, the more that you love them. It may seem that you cannot... Mere

Secretly Married to a Prince
Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
1M READS
Chap 5: Harry
tablo
Chap 6: a date?
Chap 7: Jealous Hubby
Chap 8: Grandmere's POV
Chap 9 TEASER
CHAP 9.1: TEASER AGAIN KILL ME
Chap 10: Home Sweet Home?
chap 11: the story
Chap 12: He's serious
Chap 13.1: Bridget
Chap 13.2 Hankie
Chap 14: A first
Chap 15: Orphanage
Chap 16: Icing
Chap 17: The Kiss <3
Chap 18: Unexpected visitors
hi.
Chap 19: a 50,000 dollar surprise
Chap 20: the 20th birthday
A little favor
Chap 21: Drunk in love
chap 22: the morning after
Chap 23: Parteh @ the Palace
Chap 24: Cinderella Gazebo
Chap 25: Kidnapped
sorryyyy!
Chap 26: Take your shirt off
Chap 27: lingerie
Chap 28: Detention Guy
SHIP NAME
color
Chap 29: Freedom?
Chap 30: 50 shades
Chap 31: Ripped Polo
Chap 32: girlfriend? boyfriend.
Chap 33: Lover's quarrel
Chap 34: Truth about Harry
WANTED
Chap 35: Bye Paris
Chap 36: Gracie and the Boy Next Door
about the author
Chap 37: The Dreaded Dinner
Chap 38: Ninja Grandma
Chap 39: Cassie
Chap 40: Sugar rush
thank you :*
Chap 42.1: Letter of goodbye
Chap 43: <3 to <3
updates :)
THE END. lol jk
updates soon
Chap 44: Rumor Rumor on the wall, who's the prettiest of them all
Long time.
Chap 45: Secret Love Song
Chapter 46: Hey Julia
Chapter 47: 10 Points for Gryffindor!
Chapter 48
Chap 49: Oli
Chap 50: Cookie
Chapter 51
Chapter 52: Almost There
Chapter 53: A few steps away
Epilogue

Chap 41: Illness

14.8K 369 31
Af OlafHugs

Grandmere's POV

"Ma'am I think you should stop with the chocolates. I don't think it's healthy for you." Rina said as she tried to take the Reese from my hands. (Grandmere's favorite chocolate on the side!)

"NO! Let me eat them dear. I need them." I argued with her and munched on the goodie. "Can't you see I am so depressed right now?"

"But ma'am-"She said but then got interrupted with a call from her cell. She hesitantly looked at me as if to ask for permission and I nodded.

Sigh. I can't believe this. Oliver is a great guy. He's perfect for my Aynie. The way he looks at her- he doesn't fail to show that she's his world. Sigh.

Why can't our Harry be like that?

Sigh.

"Why Rina? I've done everything I can to get Aynie and Harry together. I've sent them to the Philippines and Paris, but nothing good happened. Well, except for Bridget of course". I said to Rina and Bridget bounded towards us as if she heard her name. I scratched the lower part of her ear as she smiled at me.

"I'm losing hope everyday Rina. I'm old. I need to see my grandchild before I die. What should I do?" I sulked. I slumped on the bed and made a face.

"Grandmere, I'm sure there are still hope for the two of them. We just have to believe." Rina encouraged but out of a hundred, I only have 50% left.

I sighed again.

"By the way ma'am, can I take a day off next week? My grandmother is going to have a surgery and I want to be there for her. Is that okay?" she asked and I nodded.

Of course I'll say yes. I'm not mean. I mean, her grandma is going to have a su-

HA!

HAHAHA!

OMO.

Why haven't I thought of that before?

SILLY ME!

I laughed hysterically like a crazy person.

"Ma'am? Are you okay?" Rina asked and I nodded then laughed hysterically again.

YOU ARE A GENIUS PATRIZ.

A GENIUS!

"Rina dear. Can you call Dr. Philipps for me? I need to talk to him about something very... important..."

Aynie

We just finished class when I saw Jake, our bodyguard, walking hastily towards me. He's wearing a very concerned and worried expression which I haven't seen before.

"Princess, we need to go back to the Palace now. There's an emergency." He whispered, being careful not to be noticed by the other students. Or else, they would wonder as to why Harry's body guard is talking to me.

My friends nodded at me and said, "We'll inform the teachers don't worry chikka." I silently thanked them.

Jake walked in front of me as I tried to catch up to his hasty pace.

"Jake what's wrong? What's the emergency? Did something happen to Harry?" I asked Jake once we reached the parking lot. He didn't answer but instead, opened the car for me. i was surprised and also relieved to see Harry sitting beside me.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked him but he shook his head. As the car rushed towards the palace, I grew more and more nervous as to what the emergency is. The last time we had an emergency like this that Jake wouldn't even tell us, was when the King got sick.

When we reached the palace doors, Harry and I rushed towards Grandmere's chamber. Jake led us towards the chamber's door and held the door open. I didn't notice that I was holding Harry's hand, gripping it hard because of anxiety.

What happened to Grandmere?

I started panicking when I saw Grandmere sleeping peacefully on her bed but with machines and tubes beside her. I let go of Harry's hand and rushed towards Grandmere. Harry however, didn't move from his place, obviously shocked from the sight. We haven't seen Grandmere this weak. She's usually cheerful and energetic despite her age. Unknowingly, I was sobbing. So is Harry.

"Harry, Aynie." The Queen suddenly appeared along with a distressed looking King. Both of them have red puffy eyes from crying. This made me cry more.

"What happened mother?" I asked the Queen and she looked at the King as if to ask whether to tell us or not.

"Please mother, tell us what happened." I pleaded and both of them walked towards Grandmere's bed.

"She had a heart attack Aynie." My heart stopped. Heart attack? B-but she never mentioned that she has a heart problem!

"We were shocked when Rina called us. She said Grandmere suddenly collapsed while they were talking. Grandmere was eating chocolates when suddenly, she just collapsed. We can't bring her to a hospital because it's going to be chaos. The palace doctor advised us that its better is she stays here." The Queen explained but I still can't believe this.

I sobbed and sobbed until Grandmere suddenly stirred. Harry then rushed beside me and held Grandmere's hand.

"Grandmere. How are you?" He asked in a soft voice. Grandmere opened her eyes and gave us a tiny smile.

"I'm okay, I guess. Don't worry about me you lot!" She said, trying to be cheerful but failed.

"Grandmere, why didn't you tell us about your heart problem?" I asked her seriously. I can't imagine how much she must be suffering with such illness.

"Oh dear. I can't do that, can I? I can't have you worry about me."

"But Grandmere-"Harry started to argue but Rina came in.

"I'm really sorry your majesties but Grandmere needs to rest now. You can come back later in the evening after she has enough rest.

We obliged, not wanting to add to the problem. Harry and I kissed Grandmere's forehead then went out of the room. The Queen and King went back to their chambers but Harry and I stayed outside. We sat on the comfy sofa outside the chamber. We were silent. Too shocked about the matter.

Since when did Grandmere know about her illness?

Why did she have to keep it from us?

A hundred thoughts ran through my head.

"Excuse me your majesties. But I saw this beside Grandmere's table. It has your names on it and I believe that it's something that you should read. I don't know what it is but I saw Grandmere write it a few days ago. I know I wasn't supposed to take it, as I don't have her permission to do so. She may punish me for this, but I know that it's important." Rina said and gave us a pink envelop with our names written on it. Aynie & Harry.

Rina then left Harry and I, as I shakily opened the letter. Harry placed his hand on my shoulder, as if telling me that it's alright. I gave him a tiny smile of thanks.

To my beloved Aynie and Harry.......

A/N HELLO THERE! FIRST OFF, THANK YOU EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!! THIS BOOK HAS REACHED 450,000 READS ALREADY AND I'M BEYOND HAPPY WITH ALL YOUR SUPPORT. I HAVEN'T CHOSEN A COUPLE NAME FOR OLI AND AYN YET BUT I'LL TELL YOU ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! I WILL POST ANOTHER UPDATE THIS WEEK! HIHI.

LOVE YOU GUYS. JUB JUB JUB ( a Thai expression. i think this means kisses. lol)

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.3K 48 8
There is a woman who requires financial assistance. So she went to the CEO of a large corporation and begged for money. The man stated that he would...
13.3K 868 17
A story of the Billionaire and a Runaway Wife Son Yejin is about to get married to the guy she loves not until she caught him cheating with his secre...
68.2K 683 5
Married but Unwanted. ----- Date Posted: May 05, 2016
4M 87.2K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...