Falling For You (OHSHC Boy x...

By MaskedNight

A young boy born in a rich family was sent to Ouran High School to start his new life. Unknown to his family... More

The Host Club
Confused Feelings
Suprise Guests
Protected
LET THE GAME BEGIN ~Finished~
KAGAMIS PROPOSAL
Smiley Boxers :D
Cry for Help
A Helping Hand (A/N)
Jealousy
Hurt
Kotatsu Nirinaga
<3 !!!SEPTIPLIER!!! <3
Shut up for a moment
My God
Happiness
Kindness
Few Breaths
I Love You
-Side Story- Crimson Eyed Boy

Ask The Dog

29K 750 181
By MaskedNight

I yawned and put my hand over my eyes as the sunlight peeked through the curtains. I groaned and threw the blanket off sitting up. I threw my legs over the side of the bed and ran my fingers through my hair. There was a knock at the door
"Who is it?"
I called.
"Its me young master."
One of the maids called. I sighed. I hated being called that. It was just another way to represent my parents social standpoint. They owned a huge entertainment company. So we lived in a mansion, however, i just wanted to be treated like a normal person. I had gone to local school once or twice, but my parents refused to let me go after the second time, so i had been going go high end schools for the rest of my life.
"Come in."
I responded. She walked in holding a tray with tea on it.
"Would you like some tea sir?"
She asked. I smiled at her.
"Ive told you before, call me Alyn, there is no need for for formalities."
She nodded.
"Im sorry si-i mean Alyn!"
As she was speaking my dog walked in. He was a husky with blonde fur and almond brown eyes. He walked up to me and nudged my leg as the maid poured a cup of tea for me and left.
"Hey buddy."
I said as he pulled back from my leg and looked up at me.
"You're gonna be late if you don't hurry."
He mentioned. I looked over at the clock and my eyes widened.
"Shit! Thanks Ren!"
I bolted up and threw my closet open. I put on a white tank top and wore a whitish yellow sweater over it. I slipped on some jeans and made my way downstairs. Ren trotted after me.
"You gonna come to school with me?"
I asked him.
"Yep!"
He barked.
"Grab my shoes for me will ya?"
I asked. He ran past me and as i reached the door he dropped my shoes by my feet. I slipped them on.

~TimeSkip~

I stood in front of the door and sweat dropped. As if Ren (the dogs name) read my mind he spoke.
"Why is the school pink?"
" I have no idea..."
I stated and then we walked.
"Dont draw to much attention to yourself, ok Ren?"
He nodded in response and we entered the school.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 5.5K 21
Shion is Haruhi's cousin. Shion and Haruhi meets the host club. Shion will also meet his childhood best friend who which he truly loved. Every host c...
10.8K 214 14
You go to Ouran High school, you are the new kid. Your looks were beautiful, but you didn't talk nor show a lot of emotion. Whenever someone tried to...
28.8K 971 34
As you all know that Ouran Academy is a school for the rich and beautiful. Unless you are like Haruhi who is an intelligent, crossdressing commoner...
1.1M 44.7K 70
This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far as possible. Edit: Hello there. Before...