So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 |...

By omgchele

Between juggling the struggles of being a teen parent, going to a new school in a new neighborhood, being rid... More

So Far Gone (Urban) Book 8 {Synopsis}
Copyright Notice
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Update PLEASE READ!!
Chapter 12
Leaving?
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Author's Note
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Published Book Covers
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50 - THE END

Chapter 1

21.5K 644 1K
By omgchele

Before I begin this last book of this series, I just want to thank everyone that's been reading this from the beginning, or if you started reading later or if you're just now reading. I want to thank everybody for all of the continuous support, with not only this book but ALL of the books in this series and all of the books I've ever written on here. From covers, ideas, hilarious comments, voting for me for scholarships, EVERYTHING. You guys are the best!! :)

Merry Christmas! I hope you guys got everything you wanted because I know I did. I'm gonna try to update tomorrow but I have to set up my new lap top and I have some after Christmas shopping to do. I'm cheap so I didn't buy that much before Christmas, I've been waiting until afterwards to get everything really cheap lol

Lindsey

"Alright. Well, we got to Theodore just before he lost too much blood. He lost a lot of blood due to all of the alcohol in his system but with the blood donations, he's back up and healthy. He had 23 lacerations all over his body that were all stitched up and should be healing. If things continue the way they're going then he should be able to go home in a few days."

I took a deep breath. That's good to hear.

"Good," Daddy smiled. "Can we see him now?"

"But there is another problem," the doctor sighed as he held up one of the large x-rays for the family to see. "He had one laceration in his lower back that hit his spinal cord. It took awhile for us to come out here and tell you all the news but we had to run some extra tests on him since whatever he was stabbed with hit his spinal cord. As of right now, he has incomplete Paraplegia since he has partial damage to his spinal cord. With an incomplete lesion, some motor and sensory function remains. People with an incomplete injury may have feeling, but little or no movement. But in Theodore's case, he has some feeling of his legs, but he can't feel the majority of his legs, feet or toes."

My heart dropped when the doctor announced this. I was expecting something bad but nothing like paralysis. I looked out at the faces of my family members, who all held blank stares. I guess they were just in the same amount of shock as I was in. I was utterly speechless. I didn't know what to say because no words were coming to me. For the first time in my life, I was tongue tied and had absolutely nothing to say.

I looked over at Daddy, who was wiping tears off of his face. "I can't do this anymore," he whispered. Daddy quickly hopped up out of his seat and rushed out of the room without saying anything to anybody.

I guess I can understand where he's coming from. He's overwhelmed and Mama isn't helping him with anything. I'm in the hospital and they say I can't remember anything and now Theodore's in the hospital too. He can remember everything, he just can't feel his legs.

"C-Can he like go to therapy or get it fixed?" Grandma spoke up with a shaky voice. She must have been crying. "I mean, you said it's partial Paraplegia, so that means he can feel a little. And if he can feel a little then that means it can be corrected. Right?"

The doctor nodded his head. "Yes but that's only if he goes to therapy and does what he's supposed to. That was his father who just ran out, right? I need to talk to him about Theodore's blood alcohol levels."

"Yes," Grandma replied. "But just tell me. I'm going to be his legal guardian soon anyways."

"Yeah, I think that's best," the doctor replied. "Theodore's blood alcohol levels were through the roof. If the police had got a hold of him, he would've been considered legally drunk and he would have gone to jail. It's just a good thing he wasn't driving. He would have been completely impaired. Luckily he wasn't but we did find traces of marijuana in his system though. Since he was so high and drunk, he probably doesn't remember anything right before the stabbing. It'll be remarkable if he does though but I highly doubt it. The most he probably remembers is before he started drinking. And I hate to have to do this but he can't be released tonight. Since he's still a minor, Child Protective Services were called to question him and the family. He can't go home to his parents. They'll probably lose custody of him and any other children they have living with them. The kids will be placed in foster care until they're adopted, or the parents get themselves together or if a family member who is approved can get custody of them."

"Well me and my husband already talked about getting custody of him and his brother," Grandma spoke up. "We already have the paperwork filled out."

"Who is your husband?" the doctor asked.

"Me, Effrin McDonald."

The doctor smiled. "King? Is that you? I remember growing up wanting to be just like you," he chuckled before looking down at his doctor's lab coat. "But clearly that didn't happen. If you two have the paperwork with you then I can give it to the social worker since she's outside in the waiting room waiting to speak to the parents. What's your name ma'am?"

"Sincere McDonald."

"Alright, you and King can follow me out here to the social worker so you all can speak to her and three people can go in and see Theodore at a time. He'll be held down here for the next hour until visiting hours are over but then he'll be moved upstairs to the trauma unit. There's no telling if he's going to be in his own room or if he has to share a room. We're kind of limited on space. Which do you all prefer for him?"

"Can he share a room with me?" I spoke up.

The doctor scrunched up his face as he looked over at me. "Should you be in your room?"

"My nurse knows I'm down here. So, can he share a room with me? I don't mind."

"Alright What room are you in?"

"226."

"Okay. I'll speak with the nurses to get that arranged," he said as he, Grandma and Grandpa all walked out.

"So, who wants to see him first?" Charmaine asked. "'Cause I don't got time to be sitting around here all night. I had a date tonight."

"Well go back to your date. You heard the doctor, he's gonna be here for awhile so come back and see him tomorrow but we'll tell him you stopped by. He's fine Charmaine," Isaiah told her, making her smile.

"You're so sweet and smart baby daddy. I swear, I like you more than OG Effrin sometimes. You still got a girlfriend?" she asked as she threw her purse over her shoulder.

"Yeah," he laughed.

"Oh damn. Well expect me to chase after you...forever," she laughed, sounding like Cardi B from Love and Hip Hop. "I'll see y'all kids later but tell sexy T3 that Charmaine will always love him."

And with that, Charmaine was gone. The only people left in the room now were me, Aubrey, Isaiah, Jaz and Majesty. 

I stood up and held my hand out for Isaiah. "Come on Isaiah, we're going first and I need your help getting me there."

"I'll help you," Aubrey suggested.

Jaz smacked her lips. "Nah. You good."

Isaiah grabbed my hand and led me out of the room so we could see Theodore. I can't even lie and say I don't have butterflies in my stomach. I'm so nervous to see him and what he looks like right now. I just hope his body isn't too mutilated because I don't know if I'll be able to look at him with a straight face.

"Don't start crying when you see him," Isaiah warned me as if he was reading my mind. "There's no telling what he looks like but if he looks bad, he can't know. Just look at him like you normally do so he won't feel insecure or nothing. We gotta be strong for him since clearly all of our parents aren't. And don't say anything about Grandma and Grandpa trying to get custody of him and Daniel. That'll just make him mad and stress him out."

"So what do I talk about?"

He shrugged his shoulders as we approached Theodore's room. "I don't know, just follow my lead."

We walked inside of Theodore's room while he continued to talk to some woman. Based on the way she was writing everything down that he said, she must've been one of the social workers here to speak to everybody. She turned around and glared at Isaiah and I.

"Are we not supposed to be in here or something?" Isaiah asked her.

"No. No you're not but we're finished anyways. I need to speak with each of you later, so I'll be back around here in about 45 minutes, after I get done speaking with everyone else, to talk to you two," she informed us before she turned back to Theodore. "And just so you know young man, your actions could cost your entire family a lot. I have no clue as to whether or not you'll go back to your parents after this. Your parents could go to jail for negligence based on you acting immature."

"You're acting like I wanted to get stabbed on my birthday," Theodore yelled but his voice was crackly and hoarse. "I didn't ask to get stabbed at my birthday party. I didn't do anything wrong and I knew all of the people there, so I don't know why you all up in my face tryna talk to me about my parents, my relationship with my parents and how things are at my house. You already told me my Mama never came and my Dad ran out crying like a little bitch, so obviously you can see how my family is and you can see the relationship I have with my parents."

I sighed. As much as I hate to agree with him, right now isn't the time to be talking about this and she's definitely not the person to be telling all of this to. She's the deciding factor on our family structure and he's just running off at the mouth, telling this rude lady all of our business. She's just taking all of this in to build up a case against Mama and Daddy and eventually get Daniel and Theodore taken away from them.

"Stop talking like that," Isaiah told him. "Man, you love your parents and they love you. Your Dad ran out crying because he was upset and he's hurt. Your Mama is too, that's why she couldn't stomach to be here either. People handle pain and grief differently T3, so you just gotta deal with it. They'll be around here to see you in the morning so just chill out. Do you even know the extent of what happened to you?"

"Obviously. I can't fuckin' feel my legs so I know the extent of what happened to me. That's why this old lady is here talking to me, tryna get split our family up," Theodore explained.

"Nah, you're the only one tryna split our family up. Stop talking like you live this miserable life T3 and be happy you're only partial paralyzed. You could be fully paralyzed and never be able to walk again, they could've stabbed you in the face or worse, they could've stabbed you in the heart or slit your throat and killed you. You're in a messed up situation but you gotta look at things on the brighter side. You're not as bad as you think you are," Isaiah explained.

"Yeah, well you come lay up in this bed then."

The social worker sighed. "I think I've heard enough from you young man. You need serious medical attention. Not because of your injuries but you need to be medicated for your horrible attitude. You have severe social issues and insecurities that need to be dealt with. I'm going to talk with your doctor to see if he can put you on some anti-depressants and get you on suicide watch because you're a very sad and miserable soul and I feel bad for anybody who has to be around you."

"Yeah, whatever. Get out of my room," Theodore shoo'd her away. "Go find somebody else to harass."

The social worker gathered her things before hurrying out of the room. I get why Theodore's upset, and I would be too if I was in his situation but he doesn't have to take his anger out on people trying to help him. I guess he's just frustrated with his condition. How will things be now that his legs have no use to him? Things are going to dramatically change but he can't be frustrated about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. This isn't his fault.

"You need to calm down," I reassured him as I walked over to his bed. 

He didn't look as badly as I thought he would. His face had some cuts and bruises on it but the rest of his body wasn't that bad. He had one of the hospital gowns on but he was laying under the covers so I couldn't see the bottom of his body. He only had a few holes on his arms but they were all sewn up. But it didn't look like he was stabbed around anywhere that would seriously hurt him. It's like, whoever did this to him, whether it be Ava or not, had a motive. It's like they wanted to hurt him but they didn't want to kill him. They never stabbed him near any of his vital organs. 

I sat down on the edge of his bed and Isaiah sat on the other, just starring at Theodore. He told me to come in here acting normal and not to stare but here he goes starring right at him in his face. 

"How are you feeling?" Isaiah asked him.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know. I'm feeling like I just got stabbed multiple times but I don't know how my legs feel since I can't feel them at all," he sarcastically replied.

"Look, I'm just tryna be nice to your rude ass. Cut the act Theodore, I asked how you felt for a reason. I didn't have to drive all the way over here and cancel my plans for tonight because you were being careless and I don't have to be nice to you either. I could've walked out of here like Victoria and our Dad did. I didn't have to show up here so either be nice to me or I'm leaving. Period."

"I feel you," he mumbled. "But who gave blood to me? The doctors said people donated blood since I was low."

"Aubrey and Daddy."

"That bitch ass nigga Theodore donated blood? Why?" he frowned.

I rolled my eyes. "Hey, can you stop being so mean? He didn't have to donate blood. He could've stayed at home and refused to come here like Mama did."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I'm glad she stayed at home. I didn't need her showing up here no ways. She'd just kill the vibe."

"How does a hospital have a good vibe?" Isaiah asked.

"Really," I mumbled. "I don't like being here."

"I got free room service, free TV, free food, there's fine ass nurses coming in and out of here to check on me and I get to lay up in bed all day. Things are good here."

"Nothing is free dumb ass," Isaiah shook his head. "Who do you think is paying for all of this? Either Dad's paying for it or Grandpa is but this is definitely not free. You know you're not gonna be staying down here tonight, right?"

He scrunched up his face. "Why not?"

"This is only for people in the emergency room. They're moving you up to the trauma unit but since they said they're limited on space then you'll have to share a room. Me and you are gonna be sharing a room," I smiled, making him smile too. 

"Cool. I didn't wanna be in a room with somebody crazy. But can I ask y'all something?"

"What?" Isaiah and I both asked.

"How'd I get here? The last thing I remember is laying on the ground in Aubrey's backyard trying to get up to get somebody to help me but I couldn't move and there was blood everywhere and my head was pounding. I don't know what was going on with me but I was sweating and hot but then I was cold at the same time. I just remember laying on the ground hoping somebody would come out there and see me then the next thing I know, I woke up here attached to all of these machines."

"I don't know."

"Neither do I," I replied. "You'll have to ask Aubrey since he said he was the one that found you. But if you can remember all of that, do you remember anything before laying out on the ground."

He smirked. "Mhmm. I was with Majesty in the bathroom."

I scrunched up my face. "Making more babies?"

"Damn. Let him tell his story," Isaiah laughed.

"Nah, we wasn't making babies. We were just making out and having a good time until Aubrey told me Ava was outside with my gift in the backyard. I went out to the backyard, she tried apologizing to me but I wasn't having it. I cussed her out and told her crazy ass to stay away from me but I guess that struck a nerve 'cause right after, she stabbed me in the side. I couldn't move then. I guess I went into shock or something but her crazy ass grabbed me and just started stabbing me."

"Ava? Our sister?" Isaiah asked, confused.

"That bitch ain't shit to me. She's not my sister and won't ever be my sister. She did this to me because she's jealous of me. I don't know what she's jealous of but she has issues. I know she did this to me and I don't have shit to say to her. She needs to be locked up for stabbing me and for making that shank. Did y'all see that shit she had stuck in me? That crazy bat out of hell sharpened the end of a fork like she was in jail or something and stabbed me with that."

"She sounds crazy. Are you guys sure she's apart of our family?" I asked.

"I don't even know what to say about her," Isaiah replied. "Me and her were cool then all of a sudden, two weeks ago, she just flipped on me. She started cussing me out and going crazy on me talking about I'm taking y'all's side instead of being with her against y'all. I haven't talked to her since. I really don't have anything to say to her at this point. She's crazy but I don't think she'd do something like this."

"Well believe it. I know she did this to me."

"The doctors said you were way past your blood alcohol level and you were considered legally drunk and you were high so you have no accurate account of what happened. I don't think Ava would stoop that low to get attention from the family."

"I do and you've gotta be a damn fool not believe me. She's crazy man."

"I know but I don't think she's that crazy."

"Whatever. When she sneaks you, don't ever say I didn't warn you because I know you're next. It's funny how she's taking each of us out one by one. She probably did this to Lindsey. So she's got Lindsey, she got me, you're her next victim. You better go into hiding while you've got the chance because she's after you nigga," Theodore warned Isaiah before there was a knock on the door. "Come in!"

The door opened wide while Aubrey, Jaz and Majesty walked inside. "Can we talk to him?" Jaz asked. "It's getting late and our parents didn't want us out all night."

"Sure. Come on Lindsey."

Isaiah held me up and guided me out of the room so Theodore could talk to his friends. I don't know who to believe with this Ava situation. It's weird Theodore could tell an entire story as if it were the truth but like Isaiah said, the doctors said he wasn't in his right mind when any of that happened since he was so drunk and high. How could he remember anything if he wasn't in the right mindset? But who am I supposed to believe when I can't remember who pushed me out of the window or who Ava is in the first place? Maybe I should just stay out of this situation since I know nothing about this girl.

Theodore

Lindsey and Isaiah left out of my room and Majesty, Aubrey and Jaz all came inside.

"Man, I thought you was gonna die," Aubrey said as he walked towards my bed. "I'm sorry. I should've known that bitch was up to no good and I shouldn't have let her come to your party. I should've just ignored her when she called me."

I shrugged my shoulders. "It's no big deal. You didn't know she was gonna do this to me. It's whatever. I'm still alive and that's all that matters."

"But you can't feel your fuckin' legs man. How you gon' hoop now?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I can't this season but my doctor said I gotta do therapy and by next year I should be able to walk like nothing happened. I'm tryna start therapy soon so I can play football in the fall but by next season, I'm gonna play ball. Even if I gotta be in a fuckin' wheelchair. I gotta get the fuck away from my parents man."

He nodded his head. "Yeah, I understand. You could always play in a wheelchair if it came down to it. Instead of wheelchair Jimmy, you could be wheelchair Theodore," Aubrey laughed, making me laugh too.

"Hopefully I won't have to be in a wheelchair for too long."

"You'll be fine," Jaz spoke up. "You know, I can always help you if you need me to. I can beat Ava's ass, 'cause you already know I will. Me and Aubrey were talking about beating her ass when we were waiting on you. She needs a real good ass kicking if you ask me."

I sighed. "I know you'll kick her ass but she's not even worth it at this point. Well she's not worth it for you. Whenever I see her, I'm kicking her ass, on my Mama. I hate that bitch and I wish she would get ran over by a car. And she's not my fuckin' sister. She don't mean shit to me no more just like my evil ass Mama."

"Don't say that. She's just going through a lot right now."

"No she's not Jaz. She's upset because I'm the only person that won't kiss her ass."

"So why don't you? I'd kiss her fine ass all the time if I could," Aubrey laughed.

I sucked my teeth. "Man, she's nice to y'all but as soon as y'all not around, she turns into a completely different person. I hate being around her just as much as I hate being around Ava. The both of them are on my shit list. I swear."

"They're on mine too," Jaz added. "So, how long are you supposed to be here?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know. I'm just enjoying the easy life for now. HOpefully I don't have to go home."

"I don't think you're going home."

I shrugged my shoulders again. "Maybe the social worker will interview my parents too and find out how shitty they are and they'll have to take me and Daniel away. When I was talking to the social worker she was making it seem like Daniel was my Mama and Daddy's kid. I had to correct her and tell her who's son he really is."

Jaz shook her head. "You're always doing something stupid. Now they're going to talk to Lindsey about Daniel and she's not gonna have a clue as to what they're talking about. How is your family gonna explain all of that to her or to Daniel? I get you're upset but you need to stop talking so much. Your whole family's going to be torn apart because you're angry and taking your anger out on everybody around you. Shut your damn mouth."

"Aubrey please check your girlfriend," I told him.

"Shut the fuck up. You're mad because I'm telling you the truth and Aubrey doesn't need to check me. I'm not a dog so I don't need to be checked. You need to be checked nigga," Jaz said, pushing my head.

"Don't fuckin' touch me Jaz!"

She laughed. "Or what? You're gonna walk over here and beat my ass? That's right, you can't so just shut up."

"First of all, she's not my girlfriend but you do need to stop talking so much shit to that social worker. All she wants to do is separate y'all;s family and all you're doing is making her job easier."

Jaz smacked her lips. "What are you talking about? I am your girlfriend."

"Don't start with me Jaz. We aren't together."

"You called me last night about to cry because you said you wanted us to be together and I was playing games with you. Don't try to clown me in front of everybody."

Aubrey shook his head. "Whatever. We still ain't together."

"We'll see about that," Jaz mumbled.

I shook my head. I can't believe they're still going back and forth about if they're together or not. I didn't want to get in their conversation but I did hear Aubrey on the phone begging Jaz to take him back. I was pretending to be asleep when I heard them on the phone last night at like two in the morning. I mean, they just got back together last week. I don't know what he did that made them break up again but he was most definitely begging. I don't know if he was crying but he was begging her to take him back.

I looked past Aubrey and Jaz and over to Majesty, who was standing near the door. I smiled when I saw her. I wasn't expecting her to show up tonight but I really wasn't expecting her to be this quiet either. "You gon' stand over there all night or you gonna come over here?" I asked her.

She finally looked up at me. "I don't wanna hurt you."

I smiled. "I'm fine."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah, I'm fine. Come here." She slowly walked over to me even though she was clearly hesitant but I don't know why. She's been in here all this time and heard me talking, yelling and arguing. Clearly I feel fine. As soon as she got to me, I grabbed her hand. "You good?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah, I was worried about you."

"Don't be, I'm cool. I was worried that you was gon' see me all bloody. Did you see me?"

She nodded her head again. "Yeah."

"Was you crying?"

"A little. I thought you were dead."

"Well I'm still here so it's nothing to be worried about. I wanna take you out."

She slightly smiled. "Really?"

"Aw, they're cute," Jaz whispered before she turned to Aubrey. "How come you don't wanna take me out?"

"Because you talk too damn much," he replied.

I sighed. "Can we get some privacy?"

"See, yo ass always talking and getting us put out of places. Learn how to shut up," Aubrey said as he and Jaz walked out, only to start arguing again.

I shook my head and turned back to Majesty once they walked out. "But yeah, I wanna take you out again. I could've died tonight, so I'm not tryna take anymore risks or lose any chances. I wanna take you out when I get out of here," I told her before patting the edge of my bed. "Sit down."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, stop acting so scary."

She sat down on the edge of my bed and turned to me. "I still wanna break up with Rich first and give it some time like you said. I don't wanna move to fast. I like the pace we're going right now. I wanna be friends first."

"With benefits?"

"I'll think about it," she blushed. "You can't be messing around with any other girls though. I heard your Grandpa and Dad arguing and I heard your Grandpa say you're sleeping around with a lot of other girls. Is that true?"

I sighed. My whole family talks too damn much. "Nah, not necessarily."

She frowned. "What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means that I'm not sleeping around but I have."

"How many girls?"

"Just two."

"So you're not a virgin?" she asked.

"Obviously not. Are you?"

"No."

"When did you lose your virginity?"

"Earlier last year with Rich. When did you lose yours?"

"Back in February."

She smacked her lips. "Seriously?"

"I'm so fuckin' serious. I was with a girl for almost two years, we wanted to wait until the right moment but it turns out I was the only person waiting. She was messing around on me, well at least that's the rumor I'm hearing. I only slept with her twice and I slept with another girl a couple of times too but I haven't slept with any girls for like a month. When was the last time you slept with Rich?"

"This conversation is about you, not me."

"Nah, you grillin' me so I'm gonna do the same to you. When was the last time you slept with him? You acting like I'm gonna get mad or something. We're not even together for me to be upset with you. It doesn't mean that much to me, honestly. I just want to know."

"The last time was some time after Spring Fling."

"Okay, and I'm not mad but since we being honest and getting stuff off of our chests, I might as well say this. I don't wanna hurt you, I just want you to know because you're gonna eventually hear it from my family and I don't want you confused. Promise me you won't get mad."

She sighed. "What?"

"Promise you won't get mad," I repeated.

"I can't make any promises."

"Alright, well those two girls I slept with are pregnant and I could possibly be the father of their babies. It's no guarantee though. The both of them are known to sleep around so I might not even be the father, but just to be on the safe side and for you to know, I could be a father soon."

Her face immediately fell when I said that. "Wait. Are you serious?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. This is why I don't get along with my parents. They put me out of the house because they found out about both girls and I've been staying at Aubrey's house this past week because I don't have anywhere else to go."

She scrunched up her face. "What?"

I sighed. "You gotta follow along Majesty."

"I'm following along, I'm just confused as to how you got two girls pregnant and you just lost your virginity two months ago. I'm not trying to judge you but damn. Don't you use condoms?"

"They said they were on birth control."

She smacked her lips. "Right."

"So, you cool?"

"I don't know how I can be cool with you possibly being a father. You're not living with your parents right now, so what's going to happen? Are you going to be in their lives? Are you going to take care of them? How will you pay for everything? I know the both of us want to be together but are we even gonna have enough time to be with each other and you could possibly be the father of two children? God help us if one of them has twins."

"Well, I'm sure one of them ain't having my baby," I said, talking about Tee Tee. As big as she is, there's no way in hell she's only two months pregnant. She's at least four months along but I'm still not sure about Nicole though. That could possibly be my baby. "You gon' stop fucking with me now?"

She shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I need time to think."

"Alright. I'll give you some time but you gotta try to look past this. I know it's hard to look past but this isn't gonna ruin my life. I'm still feeling you Majesty, regardless, and before you knew about this you were feeling the same way towards me. I'm still gonna be able to see you and we're still gonna be able to do stuff normal couples do. Just don't let this be he deciding factor."

"Okay, just give me some time Theodore," she said, standing up. "Look, I'm gonna go but call me if you need anything."

"You coming back tomorrow?"

She smiled. "Of course but I'm not gonna have my mind made by then."

"I know. I won't bring it up. We can just chill tomorrow."

"That sounds good to me."

Majesty hurried out of my room, and all I could do was sigh. I feel like a weight was just lifted off of my shoulders. She's the last person I wanted to tell about these possible babies but I didn't want ot start anymore of my relationships off with lies. I needed to come to her being as honest as I possibly can be, and if she doesn't like it or can't deal with my baggage, then I can find somebody else that can. I've only known her for a few weeks, so if I lose her, I won't be too hurt.

Aubrey

Majesty, Jaz and I all rode back to my house in my car. Majesty drove over so she got in her car and left but Jaz was spending the night with me. Since my Mama was supposed to be working the night shift, and since Kennedy was staying with one of our cousin's tonight, I had the whole house to myself. I don't know how Jaz lied to her parents to get them to let her come over here tonight, but I don't care. As long as I'm not in this house alone, then I'm fine.

"I still can't believe you had the nerve to lie and say we're not together," Jaz folded her arms. We were still sitting in my car but it was off and we were in my driveway. "I swear, you called me like five times before I picked up last night and you were on the verge of tears. You were begging to get back together, claiming how you'll do better and how you want me to stop playing games with you. I think you purposely try to make me look stupid in public because you're completely different when it's just the two of us."

I sighed. "I don't make you look stupid."

"Yes you do. When it's just me and you, we don't have any problems. We're happy and we're not fighting about anything. You're actually a good boyfriend when it's just me and you but you change when we get out in public, especially around Theodore. It's like you always have to make me look like the crazy girlfriend like I'm obsessed with you or something. Don't you love me?"

"Of course I love you."

"Then why do you do this to me Aubrey? I'm nothing but nice to you all the time and I've never disrespected you."

"Stop lying. You're always disrespecting me," I replied. "And it's a little thing called pride. I don't need my niggas knowing what I'm doing with you. They know we're together and obviously you mean something to me if we've been together all of this time. I'm not tryna look like no bitch."

"Who cares about what other people think? I love you and I let all of my friends know that. Obviously you don't love me."

"I do."

"You don't."

"I do."

"Prove it. If you love me so much, prove to me how much you love me."

"How?" I sighed.

"I don't know, figure it out. If you loved me so much this wouldn't be an issue. Can you take me home please?"

I sighed. "Jaz, c'mon man."

"I'm serious."

"I am too. You just gon' leave me in the house alone after everything that happened tonight?"

"Yes because obviously you need time to think about how you're gonna prove to me that you love me."

"Damn. Alright," I sighed. "Get in the back and let me fuck you. You want some d*ck that badly?"

She shook her head. "You're disgusting. We've been together for almost three years and that's why you think I'm upset? You automatically assume sex is supposed to make me feel better. It doesn't."

"Well I want some p*ssy and you promised me some tonight. And I know you want me too. You was wet and so were your panties when I was fingering you earlier. Get in the backseat Jazmine," I yelled.

She rolled her eyes as she unbuckled and started climbing to the back. "Fine but I swear this is the last time until you can get your shit together. The only reason I'm coming back here is because I'm turned on because you're finally deciding to take some control in this relationship and put some bass in your voice. Damn," she rolled her neck as she laid on the backseat. "I'm waiting little boy."

I sucked my teeth and climbed in the back with her. I didn't even have to take off my pants. I just unzipped my jeans and pulled my manhood out. I was hard and just wanted to get this over with. It just feels like this is so forced, but that's how it feels a lot of the time. She pushed her jeans off of her legs and pulled her panties off.

"Okay, I'm waiting," she folded her arms. "Little boy."

"Don't call me a little boy Jazmine," I said, flipping her over. I'm getting tired of her belittling me all the time. She wonders why I don't claim her but it is because of my pride. I don't want to be in a relationship that she's in control of. I have no say in this relationship. Everything we do is on her rules, even sex. But things are gonna change soon. I'll prove to her that I love her but I'm taking back the control in this relationship. I've let her walk over me for too long.

She was laying on her stomach with her ass in the air as I slid a condom on. I grabbed her by the hips and just rammed myself into her. I don't give a damn about preparing her, I just went straight in balls deep.

"OH MY GOD!!" she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"You want me to be a man, so shut up and take it."

I pushed her head down so her face was mushed in the seat and just continued belting into her. I could hear her muffled screams and moans but I really didn't care about whether or not she liked this. I was only doing this for my own enjoyment. I quickly pulled out of her and flipped her over so she was on her back and dove right back into her.

She bought her hands up around my back while her legs wrapped around my torso. Her long finger nails dug deeply into my back, creating fresh cuts and scars that I wouldn't be able to get rid of like the marks that are already on my back because of her. She leaned up and tried kissing me but I turned my head away from her. I didn't want to kiss her. I really didn't want to be touching her but I was too hard to let her walk away from me without getting some sex.

So, I pulled out of her and sat on the backseat. "Get over here and suck my d*ck."

"Eat my p*ssy first."

I smacked my lips, reached over and grabbed her by her hair and put my manhood in front of her. "Get to work."

She rolled her eyes and went down on me just like how I like it. She slid her mouth down the majority of my shaft, sucking on me and swirling her tongue around me. I was about to come any minute now, so I held her head down so she couldn't sit up. She was gonna catch this nut, whether she wanted to or not. I'm gonna be the only one enjoying this tonight. Her sucking on my tip was enough to make me bust in her mouth. I smirked as I watched her swallow every last bit of my nut as if her life depended on it.

"Get the fuck outta my car."

She scrunched up her face. "What?"

"I said to get out. You said you wanted sex, you got it, so now you can leave like you wanted to."

"I didn't even cum!"

I shrugged my shoulders. "And? That was never apart of the agreement. We both got what we wanted, so go. Plus I'm soft now since you keep running your damn mouth. I can't do nothing for you no ways, so you can go and find another ride home."

"Aubrey!"

I shook my head. "Don't Aubrey me. Just get out."

"No."

"Fine, then I'll leave."

I pulled up my pants and climbed out of the backseat of my car. I'm not playing with her anymore. I'm done letting her make me out to be her bitch. From now on, I control this relationship. I wanted to run back to the car and carry her into my house but I need to put my foot down. I didn't even look back at her as I walked into the house but I did look at her when I got inside. I looked out the living room window and watched as she climbed out of my car with tears rolling down her face and came and sat on my porch steps. I shook my head and just stopped looking out of the window. I'm tired of her treating me like a little kid. From here on out, she's no longer going to walk over me like a door mat. She's gonna have to show me some respect or I'm leaving her.

Majesty

I made it home from Aubrey's house within a half an hour. The last thing I was expecting to happen was for anybody to get hurt, Theodore especially. We were just talking and then I hear everybody screaming and yelling for somebody to call an ambulance. Everybody was running out to the backyard to see what happened and there he was; laying in a large pool of blood with holes all over his body. From the looks of seeing him like that, it didn't look like he was alive. It looked like I was gonna have to go to a funeral but luckily I don't.

I know he's upset about his condition but it's not as bad as what could've happened to him. He could be dead or he could be fully paralyzed, without ever getting the opportunity to go through therapy so he'll be able to walk again. He'll be down for awhile, but by next year, he'll be able to walk again as if nothing happened. It's just gonna take some time.

I climbed out of my car and walked into my home, that was still lit up. I'm surprised my parents are still up since it's going on four in the morning. But I'm sure they were up waiting on me to get home. I passed by all of the Jesus statues, pictures of Jesus, scriptures hanging up, praying hands and angels all around my house as I made my way to the kitchen, where I heard my parents talking. My family is very religious and very devoted to going to church.

"Hey, I'm home."

My Mama quickly stood up when she saw me. "Hey baby. How's your friend?"

"He's good. He's partially paralyzed but with therapy, he'll be able to walk again."

She smiled. "That's good."

"You know what," I said as I sat down at the table next to my Dad. "His Grandparents are the McDonald's."

My Dad scrunched up his face. "From church?"

I nodded my head. "Yeah. I saw them at the hospital with his father."

"Oh boy," my Dad said, shaking his head. "You're talking about the lady with the blonde hair and the ex drug dealer that's always carrying around a gun in the back of his pants as if nobody can feel it?"

"Yeah, that's them."

"They're good people baby," Mama reassured me. "So I'm sure your friend is a nice young man if he's related to them. Sister Sincere was just over here a few weeks ago. We were baking cookies for the girl scouts. Did she recognize you?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "Not that I noticed but I don't think she noticed me. There was so much going on with his family. His Mother didn't even show up because they don't get along and Mr. and Mrs. McDonald were fighting with Theodore's father. They're trying to get custody of him and his younger brother since his parents are neglecting him."

Mama shook her head. "That's a shame. She was just talking to me about that but I didn't think she'd actually go through with it. I don't want to tell you all of that young man's business, but based off of what Sincere was telling me, I think it's best if her and brother Effrin take those children. Their parents aren't really around them and they need to be in a stable home, especially his younger brother. His parents need to do some maturing before they can get those children again. They don't even come to church anymore baby, that's probably why you didn't know Theodore. If they came to church the way Sincere and Effrin do, they wouldn't be in this situation. They're just going through a lot right now but be there for your friend. Alright?"

I nodded my head. "Alright."

"Okay, now go on upstairs and get ready for bed."

"Okay. Good night."

I walked out of the kitchen and up the steps. Before walking into my room, I could see my older sister was in her room. The door was closed but her lights were on and I could hear her on the phone. I wanted to go to bed because I'm tired but I need to talk to my sister about something, so I knocked on her door.

"Come in," she yelled.

I pushed the door open and stepped into her room. "Harmony, I need to talk to you."

"Okay hold on," she said before focusing her attention back on her phone conversation. "I'll call you back...Because my sister needs to talk to me about something important...Why are you getting upset? I just said I'd call you back...I don't know! You take care of her. She's your child too. This is the first time in two years that you finally decided to step up and take care of your daughter. She's been with me for two years without any help from you. The only reason you're helping now is because your Dad is forcing you to. Just please don't hurt my daughter. Bye." She tossed her phone down before looking up at me. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. I'm just so tired of him."

"Was that Willie?" I asked, referring to her baby's father. Harmony and Willie had been together in the past but then she got pregnant. As much as my parents didn't want her to get pregnant at 17, there was nothing they could do. She kept their baby but Willie disappeared once he found out she was pregnant and has barely been in Harmony or Sophia's life. After two years, his father finally made him step up and be a man about this. He's finally starting to be a man about this so he took Sophia for the weekend but I doubt if anything will change. He's such a jackass so I know things will go back to normal soon. He won't stick around for too long.

She nodded her head. "Yes. He's just so disgusting. He got me pregnant and he knows Sophia is his daughter. I don't know why he doesn't want to take care of her. I get we were young when I got pregnant but we both laid down and made that baby together so there's no reason why he's not trying to take care of her. I don't know how anybody could just neglect their child for two years then come back like nothing happened at all."

I sighed. "You know how he is."

"I know but he hasn't been like this. When his Dad went to jail and left their business to him, he started feeling himself too much and he thinks he won't ever get in trouble. I don't know what mad his Dad come by with Willie a few days ago or what made them finally decide to take care of Sophia but he should've been doing this years ago."

I nodded my head. "Yeah, you're right he should have but just be thankful he's doing something now. I need to talk to you about something that kind of pertains to this."

"What's up?"

"You remember the boy Theodore I was talking to you about?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah."

"Well, he told me he wanted us to start off being honest with each other so he was honest with me. He told me he slept with two girls his entire life and both of them are pregnant but there's a possibility that both of those babies might not be his. I told him I had to think about it but I don't know. I really like him and don't want this to hinder our relationship but I just can't look past the fact that he might be a father. I can't take care of any kids."

"And? Those aren't your kids so you wouldn't have to take care of them and there's nothing wrong with being with someone who has kids. I have a boyfriend and you know he doesn't care if I have a kid or not right now. I had a kid before we got together, so he really can't be mad. And you can't really be mad at Theodore either. Sometimes you have to look past things like children. I know it's hard, especially with you guys being so young but if you like him as much as you say you do, it shouldn't be a problem to look past it."

"But what if he has crazy baby mamas? I don't want to be competing for his attention."

"You shouldn't have to. Those are his children so they're always going to be number one in his life. You can't compete for his attention because his kids will always come first but not his baby mamas. They'll most definitely be in his life but you shouldn't be competing for his attention. If he likes you a lot then he'll make time for you, regardless."

I nodded my head. "Okay."

"But sleep on it and take some time to think about it because on the other hand, you're only 17 and you shouldn't be putting up with this if you don't want to. There's plenty of guys your age without children but if you really like Theodore, then go for it. I'm sure he's afraid too, so if you decide not to be with him then just be there for him as a friend because he probably needs one right now."

"Alright. Thanks Harmony."

"You're welcome. You know you can always come in here to talk to me if you need me."

I smiled. "I know."

I walked out of her room, feeling worse than I had in the beginning. I know she's only trying to help me but all she did was confuse me even more. On one hand she's telling me that I should be able to look past his children because it's just a child but then on the other hand, she's telling me that I'm still young and I really don't have to put up with somebody my age having children. I walked into my room and collapsed on my bed, exhausted mentally and physically. I don't know what to do about Theodore. I like him a lot but I don't know if I can handle him possibly being the father of two kids. Because I know if I accept him, there will be a lot more to deal with than just those babies.

~~~

Comment. Vote. Add to your Reading List. Share.

300+ Comments.

How was this chapter? How do you guys feel about Theodore's condition? Will he ever be able to walk again? How do you guys feel about him running his mouth to the social worker? Will their family be separated? How do you guys feel about Aubrey and Jaz' relationship? Is she too controlling of him? Should he be trying to take control of his relationship? How do you guys feel about Theodore telling Majesty the truth? Will she accept him?

Theodore's in the MM.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180 3 55
Four misfits team up to expose a dirty politician. What could possibly go wrong? ...
298 1 33
She's the daughter of a dangerous Mafia leader and the CEO a Resort owner Someone to not be messed with, she's crazy would shoot anything that ticks...
A Royal Mess By Lys

Teen Fiction

740 1 44
Aspen Royal's life has been a serious of unfortunate events. When she was only two, her parents divorced, which tore her family completely apart. She...
615K 23.2K 57
After inheriting every last dime from his wealthy Grandfather, Theodore Reed has a lot to handle at such a young age. He's picked up and moved his fa...