Just Me and You

Oleh Never_kiss_nd_Tell

Micah was a boy who never really knew what love looked like or felt like. He was living 7 years of his life b... Lebih Banyak

My life
Facing The Facts
My type
Make Ya move
Reunited (almost)
Super Hero
Meet The Wills
Old Flames Rekindle
One In A Million
When You Cry
Do Me The Honors
Do You Trust Me
It's All Yours
No Way
I'm Not Losing You
I'm Happy
All About Love
Only One You Need
Bundle of Joy
SEQUAL
New story

Return To The Thrown

6.4K 233 13
Oleh Never_kiss_nd_Tell

(Micah's POV)

It's been a week since I got back from modeling camp and things been been..... OK I guess you can say. Right now we're getting ready to go see the one and only Queen Bey. O and I are not really talking right now cause he wanna be out til 5 o'clock in the mourning partying with his friends. I don't mind him going out but at least let me know that you gonna be out that late. I almost forgot to mention that he had these dussty busted up lookin ass hoes dancing on him on Snapchat. I was just like over him at this point. He tries to talk to me while I'm getting dressed but I press ignore. I bought a lot of Beyonce clothing like I had on black overalls with On The Run on the back and Bey and Jay on the font, my white shirt with a whole bunch of pics of her on it, some black and white custom made Tim's with a whole bunch of her songs on it, a white bennie with Benny (substitute for Bonnie) on it, my flawless necklace and matching earrings. I know I went all out by o well. O just has on some KDS, some khaki joggers, a Beyonce shirt, a matching bennie that had Clyde on it. Even tho I'm mad at him he makes it hard for me to stay mad at his sexy ass. I go in the bathroom to put my gold diamond studded fangs in and O comes behind me and wraps his arms round my neck and grabs his matching pair and puts his in and looks down at me. He picks me up and puts me on the sink. And smirks sexily.
O: shawty why you playin you know you can't stay mad at me (he said being cocky while biting and kissing my neck I try my hardest not to moan but I just had to) don't hold it in, gone head let it out.
Me: mmmmmmmmm..... Fuck damn O baby I ain't mad no more
O: you love me?
Me: Yessss!
He stops and walks out I get off the sink and and walk into our room and see him spraying cologne on me and him. He intertwine our hand and we walk out the apartment. We drive in his car and Future is blasting through the speakers the whole ride. We arrive at the arena and it's packed we even got here a hour early but we get to skip the line. We get up to the big ass security guard and show them our passes they makes sure our names are on the list and we have to go through all these security procedures. We finally got done and went to our V.I.P room and we wait til the concert starts. As I'm watching Beyoncé perform all my favorite songs I'm just too hyped right now like this is just awesome.
Beyoncé: there are some special people here tonight that I would love to dedicate this song to. Now love is a special thing to have and these people have it. Why don't we bring them on stage! ( the crowd is cheering and I'm just sitting in the room wondering who these special people are. O is just holding my hand smirking sneakily. There was a knock on the door and some security guards came and got us that's when O said surprise and It clicked in my head that I was one of the special guest. As we're walking I see Nicki Minaj she stopped and came up to us and snapped a few pics with O and I without us even asking. I felt like I'm the king of the work. We finally get to the stage and we see a straight couple the girl and I was just excited while O and the other guy was just laughing at us.) come on out. Aren't these couples just sexy? ( the crowd was going crazy and she came up to hug us she may of have been a little sweaty but who cares. We followed her to the middle of the humorous stage and she sat down and started singing 1+1. I looked up at O and he had this goofy ass grin on his face) when my days look low, pull me in close and don't let me go make love to me, so when the world's at war, that our love heal us all right now baby make love to me me me me me oh oh make love to me.
After Beyonce sang for us we went back to our room and watched the rest of the show from there and I had a blast. Before we left to go home we got to hang with Bey and she really cool plus we got to see Blue Ivy she's just adorable. We get home and I strip out all my clothes and jewelry and I hop in the shower. Not even a min later I feel a pair of muscular arms round my waist. He put his chin in the crook of my neck.
Me: papi tell your lil friend down there to calm down.
O: you so sure he so lil cause last time all I heard you scream was " Papi take it out its too big mmmmm ahhhh papi it's biiiiiiig"
Me: ( at this point we're face to face and I slap his chest) boy I was not doing all that so you can stop all that.
We finish washing up and got out the shower and dried off. I dropped my towel and walked out to go put some underwear on and go to sleep. But it seems like O had other plans. He threw me on the bed and my hormones was just just jumping cause he was being so dominate. He crawled on top of me and put my legs above my head and started eating. I guess I was wet cause all you heard was that noise. He grabbed a condom and stuck his dick in me I promise his dick feels like it gets bigger every time we fuck. As he goes in and out I'm just on my back gripping the sheets while he's just kissing my neck.
O: yeah it ain't lil is it now. Who ass is this?
Me: yours papi, damn it's all yours!
We went at it until we couldn't go anymore. We were just breathing really hard and sweating. Once we got our breathing under control I wanna talk to him about something that's been on my my mind.
Me: baby I've been thinking and I want to go back home and I want you to be right by my side with me. Will you do that for me?
O: for you I will do anything. Shawty you know I got you back (he grabbs my ass and starts to laugh) but in all seriousness I think you are stepping up and being the man that I see everyday and you family needs to respect you and listen.
He kisses me and I just lay on his chest and trace the tattoos on his chest and he pulls me closer like I ain't close enough he starts rubbing my ass and tells me I should get some rest. I do what he says and go to sleep. Next week I will be back in the Ville.

~ Next Week~

(O's POV)

So today Micah and I are going to back to visit his family. Being the good boyfriend that I am I'm going to be there every step of the way. Our plane plane leaves at 5:30 in the mourning so he have to get up at early all our stuff is in the car ready to do.
Me: lil nigga wake up it's time to go we have a big day ahead of us. Plus I get to meet your family.
Micah: ughhh please don't remind me (he says while he's still in bed with his eyes closed. So I pushed him out the bed) OK damn I'm up nigga!
I smile and walk out the bedroom to fix us something quick to eat.
Me: bout time sleeping beauty walks out. Here eat this oatmeal so you'll wake up.
He took it and I grabbed all the extra stuff we needed and we went to his car. We got to the airport in no time. Our plane was called and we got on and he laid up on my chest and went to sleep. I stretched out on the couch and got in a more comfortable position. 1st is the best. I wanted to have a lil plane fun session with him but he was tired from our last one last night. We finally land and the flight attendants had to wake both of us up. We got off the plane and got out renal now time to check into the hotel. It's only bout 7 in the mourning and so whe had some time to sleep before we go see his family. We get in our room and we both just fall on the bed. When we wake up we took a shower and do our daily hygiene. I notice his ass is getting fat I guess I'm doing my job. None of his family knows we here so it's like a surprise. After we get ready we head out to go get something to eat. We go to I Hop and just talk I wanna see where his head is at.
Me: so how you fellin? You back in your home. I hope I don't have to beat up one of your exs or the lil Fuck boys that tried to get with you.
Micah: ( he starts to laugh and that made me nervous) no you won't have to beat nobody up you can't even fight (so he wanna joke I give him the we'll see when we get back to the room look) but I feel like they all gonna be trying to ignore the fact that I'm not moving back ever. They gonna ask me millions of questions but in strong enough to handle then. Plus I got this big headed boy next to me.
We just eat and joke the entire time and we are just have these moments where we just look into each others eyes and you know it's real. The first person we're gonna see is his mother.
We went to the address that she had sent him when she apologized. We got there and it was nice it was a 5 bedroom 2 full 1/2 baths. We knocked on the door and some dude that looked he just got out of jail opened the door when he saw Micah he hugged him but Micah didn't look to into it so I had to break it up. Micah told me to calm down and I did what I was told. A lady I'm guessing was his mom walked to see what was all the noise was. When she saw him she ran up to him and hugged him. She sat us down and talked. The whole time she was talking to Micah she kept looking at me. She finally stopped and Micah introduced me and she gave me a hug. Micah went upstairs to go see his lil siblings. While he was up there his mom just told me to take care of him and she thanked me for making him so happy. She just broke down crying and I knew she missed and loved him.
When we left there we went to go see his great aunt, both his granny's, his dad (now I know why he's a shorty), some of his cousins and aunts. They all just looked at me and fired a whole bunch of questions like I was being interrogated. But then they just all laughed and said welcome to the family. They did tell me if I hurt him they will find me. Overall his family is cool tomorrow we going to the mall to meet some of his friends I can't wait. We on our way back to the hotel and I rubbing on his thigh. So when we to the room I started play fighting with him since he wanna say I can't fight. I'm shocked cause he can actually fight my lil nigga got hands. But you know who won, me of course. I had him pinned down on the floor. We in nothing but out underwear and I'm finna get me some.
Me: who can't fight? Huh? I can't hear you.
Micah: you. OK you can fight damn now get off me ugly.
Me: you ugly. Come here. ( I demanded and he kept walking towards the bathroom. So I grabbed him and put him on the bed and started kissing him) gimme them lips.
My dick instantly got hard and he was rubbing my dick then pushed me on my back and pulled down my boxers and started sucking. His mouth is so warm he be sucking the soul out of me. I couldn't take no more so I ate him out and stuck my dick in my. He always trying to run. I know my dick big but he gonna take this his ass be having me in another world. Bout a hour and a half later I pulled out pulled the condom off and nutted all over his stomach and he nutted not to long after. I licked up all the cut and kissed him with all the cum in my mouth.
Micah: yous a freak but I love it.
Me: only for you baby.
I kissed him goodnight and we went to sleep.

~Next Mourning~

I wake up to Micah not in the bed so I shoot up and search the whole room. I hear the door open and I see his sexy ass walk in with some food.
Me: I see yo fat ass would leave your man for some food. What has this world come too.
Micah: boy shut up some of this food is yours but I see you don't want any.
I went over to where he was and took the food out his hands and wrapped my arms around him and tried to kiss him only to meet his hand. He he told me my breath was kicking so I went to go handle business. I came out and started to eat. After we got done we still smelled like sex so we took a long hot shower and his ass is getting faaaaaaat I'm really strokin that shit right. We got dressed in Nike jogging suits something simple with our gold MK watches, he put his hair in a messy bun and now we're off the mall. I let him drive since he know where he's going. We get there in no time he told his friends to meet up in the food court. I saw a group of girls and he ran over to them. We all walked around I met Niecey, Desto, Nae Nae, Raya and Tatti. They real cool later while we was sitting down a group of guys came up to us and was lookin at what's mine. I guess they knew them cause their names were Damion, Ronnie, Quae, Dezmion and RC. I don't mean to sound cocky but I look better than all these niggas combined. The only one that seem really cool is Damion so we shared info and we gonna stay in contact.

~Next week~

So it's been a week since we visited Micah's family and he seems like he got some closure on some things. Right now I'm playing the X box while laid up in between his legs. He's just rubbing on my chest and it feels real good. He's like my good luck charm cause I always win when he's around. Man bruhhh I'm getting horny but I know he just wanna chill. His presence just makes me happy I have no fucking clue what I would do with our him in my life like he's my rock. My phone started ringing and I see it's my pops. I just talked to him and momma yesterday.
Pops: son I just want you to be calm now you hear me. Where's Micah he needs to hear this too. (He's scaring me cause he sounds like he's been crying and ion like that) put me on speaker.
Me: pops what's going on you scaring me like this suspense shit is nerve racking.
When he told me my heart dropped to the floor I felt no emotion. I wanted to cry but no tears came out, I wanted to scream but I was mute. My world is gone. How could this be.

Action starts now. How are my lovely readers doing. Sorry but not sorry to leave you hanging I have to keep y'all into the story. But don't forget to vote, comment and share my story.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

314K 10.6K 40
Caden's one and only friend Ethan would go to the ends of earth and back for him. Ethan may come off strong but Caden and him have been close for yea...
8K 328 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
13.3K 818 51
~Completed ~ This is a story of a cursed boy and the magic he sought. The magic he yearned for called "Love", after overcoming his sadness he moves a...
21.9K 771 27
While being a counselor, Daniel encounters an unruly client and the violent incident sends his life and self-reflection reeling into the arms of a fe...