My life

(Micah's POV)

"Wake yo ass up now, it's yo last damn day of high school" was all I heard my mom scream down the hall. I look at the clock is say 5:30 "What in the flying fuck"(I say to myself cause I love my life)"Ight Ma, I'm up" she gets on my last damn nerve but I love that woman to death. She the only woman I would ever love or give my heart to. I get up and go to my bathroom in my room and do my daily routine which is take shower, brush my teeth, fix my hair, wash my face, lotion up(get yo head out the gutter) and then put my clothes on. Bout time I'm done its 6:45. Before I leave I look at myself in my full body mirror and admire myself "Damn I look good as mutha fucka". I get down stairs to see my mom fixing breakfast for my 2 brothers and 1 sister, I grab a red velvet poptart and my Starbucks vanilla Frappuccino, kiss and hug erbody and head out. I drive a 2008 c350 Mercedes all white with black rims and maximum tent windows. While I'm driving let me formally introduce myself. My name is Micah Putt but people call me "lil mike or mike" I really don't care. I'm about 5'7, chocolate, with long wavy black hair(20 inches), light brown eyes, track body fit for the gods , pearly white teeth and yes I am a pretty boy and a senior as you probably already know at Seaton Crest High School in Louisville, Kentucky. Also I'm gay and single, I know y'all like "how you single and you go to an all male school" well my ex boyfriend graduated 2 years ago damn I miss him and nobody else catches my eye like that." You stupid ass mutha fucka, you bets be lucky you speeding and I'm having a good day stupid ass bitch"(sorry my road rage lawd help me but anyway...) My type of dude is a sexy African American unless they really sexy, masculine, loyal, funny. All I ask for is a dude to be real with me. As I'm pulling into the parking lot I see my best friend Sterl we know each other for about 8 years. I park in my parking spot nd run over to him.
Sterl:Wats up man you ready for this last day.
(Sterl and I are 2 of the few blacks that go there)
Me: yeah bruh foreal I'm reay go to college mane you ion know it!
Sterl: ight bruh I see you later and keep in touch we brothas.

~After School~
I said my good byes nd got all my day ones info to keep in tough with. Man I'm reay go home. When I get home nobody there so I go up to my room and turn on some music. I listen to rap and r&b. Queen Bey was blasting my jam "Rocket". Its about 4 O'Clock on a Friday so I'm finna head to the mall with my girl Nicey. She a bad 1 chocolate, 5'5, thick, long hair don't care and make-up always on point. I only roll with bad bitches. When I arrive I text her.
Text convo
Me: I'm here. Where yo ass at?
Nicey: food court. Hurry yo ass in here ASAP!!
I walk in and find her easily.
Me: Wats up girly!
Nicey: boy sit yo gay ass down.
Me: lml
Nicey: you reay to tell your fam you gay? How you gonna do it?
Me: well no not really but I need to tell them before I go to college and get this burden off my chest it's been 7 damn years and they have the right to know. I accept myself and so should they. And Ima tell my my momma first cause she got a big ass mouth nd probably call erbody but then I am post a pic saying I am on insta. Wat u been up to how JC?
Nicey: nun foreal chillin like a villin and boy he good we had an argument yesterday bout who spend the most money.
As we walk round the mall we talk bout cute boys, clothes, celebs, all types of shit. We leave the mall and go our separate ways. When I get home I I start packing for college I'm going to one of the best HBCU's in Atlanta, Georgia to major in psychology. I get hungry again and I fix me some baked chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans and I cut me up some fresh fruit with a glass of my famous strawberry lemonade. When I get done cooking I go up stairs and eat then I hear the door open and all the peace was gone. "Why you hit me? I'm telling! Eeeee you nasty. STFU!!!" was all I hears over my loud music I was playing.

~Saturday~
I woke up on this beautiful Saturday mourning fellin hella good. Today for some odd reason, but who cares I'm happy to be alive. I get up and do daily routine the go down stairs and see nodody there but when I check my phone I see a message from my mom it says "Went out won't be back until late. There is food in the fridge of you if you get hungry" where in the hell could they have gone I thought, but o well. I play some lil Kim "crush on you" and clean the house cause I'm bout to have some company. So I hit up some of my mains Nicey, Dnae, NaeNae, Deso, Raya, TT, Deso wanted to invite one of her guy friends over I was like sure. Then I threw on some small sweat shorts nd a overly large sweat shirt( I love the house cold) and some tube socks and I threw my hair in a messy bun.
~20 minutes later~
We sitting here vining eating and having fun. As the day went on I felt someone staring at me, when I turn around it ole dude damn wats his name. Aw yeah Damon is his name Deso brought him. I ain't gonna lie he cute bout 6'0, light skined, basketball build looks kind of like kid ink but he talk like T.I.
Damon: Aye lil shorty I wanna thank you for the invite we don't know each otha like et foreal.(smirks)
Me: #1. I ain't yo lil shorty #2. No problem.
Damon: (smirks then bites lip) feisty lil thang, you to cute to be like this now. Who hurt you?
Me: (rolls eyes) nobody (walks away)
Besides Damon flirted with me the whole day overall it's been a good day. Everyone left and it was bout 9 and when I thought my night was coming to an end I heard a knock on the door when I opened it my eyes started to water. It was RC my ex boyfriend.
R

C: Baby boy please don't cry.( hugs me tightly and kisses me all over my neck so soft and sweetly I really missed him bad)
If you don't know now you know now you know RC is my ex boyfriend of 2 years, we started dating when I was a freshman and he was a junior. He is bout 5'9 football build( cause he played football), camel complexion, beautiful hazel eyes, he has muscles that will make you wet in a second and a 6 pack. Our break up was neutral he was going off to college nd I would still be in high school. He was the perfect first boyfriend I could ask for he 2 years seem like forever. He didn't want to hurt me when he gone and I completely understood where he was coming from. Even tho we weren't out in the open we NEVER denied we were in a relationship. There were only 2 people in our relationship him and I we kept us between us. I wonder what he doing here got me in my feelings and shit. Looks and smell soooooo damn good he makes me melt. Feels like he's been working out even more. Suddenly I feel him getting hard so I pull away from him
Me: so what are you doing here? I thought you was at college. But im happy to see you and I can say you really happy to see me.( smirks )
RC: ( He makes this embarrassed but cute face) sorry. But I was in town and I had to see you. I missed everything bout you. Just thinking bout you isn't enough I had to see you. You make me happy. You look damn too good. You got another dude?
Me: wouldn't you like to know. No I don't. But you know we can't go down that road again.
RC: (looks sad) yeah I know but tomma I wanna take you out as friends. And if you did have a dude I would be like an older brother and be protective of you.
Me: ok as friends .
As we talked the night away my mom called to let me know she on her way home. So RC had to leave he said he'll call me to let me know when he would pick me up he promised that I would have fun with that goofy grin he dose. Ughhhh he makes me soo weak. My mom walks in 10 minutes after he leaves.
Me: mom we need to talk. ASAP before I leave for college
Mom: right now I'm tired I don't feel like talking we can do this some other time I'm sure it can wait.
I didn't feel like arguing so I just went up I'm my room and think about tomorrow. He may be my ex but I still have feelings for him and I know he still has feelings for me. I'm just in my bed scrolling through my insta and this dude talking bout " Yous a faggot ass boy, you a pritsy bitch" I was like who tf he talking to so I took a screenshot of his page and put him on blast saying " Attention to all my followers this fellow young man right here doesn't like me cause of his own reasons. Now if you know me you know I don't give a flying fuck if you like me or not. Now he calling me all types of names nd shit now if you taking time out of your basic ass life to show me that that you don't like me I think you secretly do. It's ok to like me boo boo yous a petty no good disrespectful hating ass bitch. Talking all that shit in my comments but in person you don't want it bish wat. I just put you in a body bag now go away. I ain't got time for little boys. You a peasant Ima king." and yes I tagged him in it. After that roast session I decided to wash my hair. I use Cantu products only it be having my hair all silky and wavy all 20 inches. (All my natural hair)
~Sunday~
I didn't go to church cause of you know who speaking of RC he hasn't text me or called me and it's 12 O'Clock. I try to call him he doesn't answer I text him he don't reply he said he wanted to go to the mall so I went there to see if he's there. When I got there I went to the food court and he was there. I was about to go over there but this guy sat down across from him holding his hand. As I watching it felt like someone stabbed me and twisted the knife in my heart. When our eyes met he knew he fucked up. I know he my ex but wasn't he the one that was at my house telling me how much he loved and missed me. When he asked me did I have a dude did he even speak of him having one hell no. Niggas always want to have their cake and eat it to. Plus the nigga was not on my level at all. The face you make when yo ex downgrades i wouldn't be hurt if he was good looking. I turned around and walked out the mall but of course you can never leave without hearing a pathetic excuse.
RC: MICAH!! Wait up.
Me: boy. I see you got caught up to fulfill your promise so ain't no need to wait up.(smiles and gets into car blasting Beyoncé -Listen and some K.Michelle, Keyshia Cole, Monica and Toni Braxton)
"They told me not to fall in love that shit pointless" - The Weekend
Smiling through the pain makes you the strongest person ever. I've been fooled that's ok this is just a lesson learned I guess another wall goes up.
I get home to my mom bitching over some bullshit. Ion got time for that I know we need to talk but I feel like I I talk to her now it's not finna end well so I just go straight to my room and drown myself in music. Fuck it I'm finna talk to her today cause next week and I'm gonna be busy packing so mom get ready for a big bomb.

Please vote and comment and share my very first story. Thanks