Reunited (almost)

(Micah's POV)

???: I probably deserve that for the way I treated you and I'm sorry. I just didn't think it was going to hit me that hard. I was trying to prepare myself but when I heard those words I lost it. I didn't think you was really not going to reach out to me. I know we fight all the time and we usually get over it the next day. I am truly sorry. Why don't you come back home and let's just start over.
Now I love my mother with all my heart but me moving anywhere near her right now ain't happening. I told her once I move out I ain't moving back in for no reason. I thought this was a joke at first until she just got real quiet.
Me: look ma I love you and always will. Ima be real with you. Me moving back in ain't happening. I'm good where I am right now. I'll come down on big holidays but other than that I'm staying in Atlanta. If I come back it will be when I'm ready. Me coming back early it's just gonna wanna make me never come back. So tell everyone I love them but I'm coming back on my own terms where I'm at in life right now drama ain't part of the equation. So I'll talk to you later.
And with that I hung up. We not where we used to be but we cordial. I know I may be acting like a total bitch but this is the first time she's called me in 7 months. Everyone else got in contact with me even RC trying to figure out why they haven't seen me and I told the straight up what happened. Like foreal you told me to loose your number so I did you the one who told me to not come back so I won't. Ima take what she had to say in consideration but ion know yet but I ain't finna stress over it right now I have a relationship and a job to focus on.
O: so.... How did the convo go? How do you feel? You want me to make you feel better. (Dry humps the pillow)
Me: quit being nasty. She just wanted to yell me that she sorry and she wants me to move back and shit like I ai-
O: you ain't moving back right? Please say you aren't. (He gives me this serious concerned look and I find it funny cause he worried)
Me: quit worrying before you piss your pants. No I ain't going nowhere anytime soon.
I crawl on top of him and kiss and bite all over his neck while he rubs my ass. He let's out a light moan and I bust out laughing.
Me: damn nigga I got you trippin like that. Cause word round here says I do.(I bite my lip seductively)
O: o word well you might have me trippin but who run this?!
Me: why you so loud and not you (slaps ass) me (slaps ass) you papi
O: you know it and don't forget it. Now let's get in the shower and get you to your first photo shoot. Sexy.
O is so goofy. We got in the shower and he wouldn't let me go like he wanted to wash me up but I wasn't having it. We got out and got dressed I threw on a jogging suit. On the other hand O looked like he was trying go audition with his khaki joggers, floral pink and white shirt, with some white vans, and his gold necklace, diamond studded earnings and watch. I just looked at him while sprayed George Armani cologne and the final touch his sunglasses.
O: what you looking at? Take an pic it will last longer.
Me: not you so why you worried? (He slaps my ass like I can't help I have attitude I ain't finna be submissive. I'm still a man at the end of the day)
O: (he was just looking at me like he was crazy) Ima get you tatted you would look sexy tatted.
I mean I always wanted a tattoo but Idk Ima ask my agencies if I can and if they say I can then it looks like I'm getting tatted. While we're in O's car Make Me Proud with Nicki and Drake came on and O rapped Drakes part to me and a rapped Nicki's part. We finally got there and I went in and they took me back to get dressed. They put me in a suit and took pictures for like a hour. They said I could get tatted so O taking me to where he got his. After about 30 min we got there and O dapped his boy and told him to hook me up with whatever I wanted it was all on him. Then he turned and was cheesing really hard.
Tattoo artist: so what you getting today?
Me: I want it on the left side of my body. Like Black Chya's the one on her thigh but I want mine in all roses. I want it to start at the bottom of my rib cage and to end at the top of my knee. And can you make one rose big and put a crown on it.
Tattoo artist: you know that going to take time and be some pain
Me: we-
O: he can take it(smirks nastily) I'll be here for him the whole time.
After hours of me laying there he's finally done. O has to Cary me to the car cause my leg hurts. Hopefully when all the swelling goes down it will look good. We get back to the apartment and he lays me on the bed and takes my pants off and takes the bandage off and puts ointment on my tattoo. I fell asleep but 20 min later I feel a dip in the bed and familiar arms wrap around my body and O's chin nuzzle on my neck all I could do was smile myself to sleep.