All About Love

(O's POV)

I just woke up from a terrible dream I had it was about me going to jail for some stuff they found on me and shit like that and Micah leaving me cause I had 30 years. I look over and see him sleeping peacefully; I kiss his forehead and go to the bathroom to throw some cold water on my face, and handle my business. Me being the annoying husband I am I jump on the bed like a little kid until he wakes up.
Micah: O go on with all that don't you see I'm tryin to get some sleep here.
Me: well baby I just can't do that you have to get up anyway come walk the dogs with me then we can come back and get ready for Markel's thing at school. Ight...... Ight get up.
He gave me the evil eye the whole time he got out of bed to help him smile I rubbed his ass while following him to the bathroom. Once he got out we put on some sweats and got the dogs ready for the walk. We only walk around the neighborhood so it doesn't take that long. As were walking Trevor happens to be taking a run....... with no shirt on I don't like this nigga the way he be looking at Micah don't sit right with me.
Trevor: yo what's good haven't spoke to my neighbors in a while.
Micah: yeah I know we was just walking the dogs.
After that I just pulled Micah away from the conversation. He ain't say nun so we continued to talk and walk then we went home to get dressed. I started to kiss him all on his neck and his lips.
Micah: boy quit we can't even start that cause we'll be late. And Markel wants everyone on time.
Ion wanna make peanut mad so I stopped. We finished getting ready and we hopped in my car and we drove to his elementary school. Once we got there it was really hard to find a parking spot I seen my sisters car and a parking spot next to her I was too happy. We got out the car and went into the school and went into the cafeteria and Markel ran up to Micah before he gave me a hug.
Me: ight peanut I see you don't wanna give me a hug so I'm just gonna leave.
Markel: ( I acted like I was about to leave but I was stopped by his whining ) noooo unc Omar I wuv you too.
We sit down with him and a group little girl walks up to him and kisses him on the cheek. Me and Torrance dap peanut cause he got the girls after him already. Tina and Micah shoot both of us with a glare but we ignore them and continue talking. Markel starts to show is his classrooms and teachers. As we're walking I hear my name being called and I tend around to face my ex girlfriend Gia. Gia Mendez was my everything she's port a Rican with beautiful green eyes and curves out of this world.
Gia: hey Omar haven't seen you since like when high school it's so nice to see you ( her ascent is still strong as ever that's what attracted me to her ) I see you still looking good so are you here with your child.
Me: um-um-um no I-I-I'm um here with my nephew ( I don't know if I should say she looks good as ever cause my nigga here ) so ye-
Micah: ( thank goodness he came cause I was in a sticky situation ) baby come on we bout to go to his next class. Who this, hi I'm Micah.
Gia: baby...... like Omar I know you ain't gay I know you ain't turn pussy down for this ( she looked Micah up and down and he was looking around to see who she was talking too I mentally slapped myself cause I know how he gets ) you can do so much better like you used to tear this pussy up back in the day like I mi-
Micah: ( we was in a little corner so the kids couldn't hear us ) sweetie you got the wrong one yes, baby like in my husband I'm not even finna argue with you I have no reason to he married me s-
Gia: well Omar when you wanna fuck with a real pussy here my number.
She slid he number in the front of my pants cause I wouldn't take it. So Micah dug his hand in my pants got the piece of paper and threw it away. All I could do is shake my head a pull him into a hug he's all I need.
Me: forever ( I stuck out my pinky and had this grin on my face )
Micah: and ever ( he intertwined our pinkies and we both kissed them ) now let's get go back.
We went back and most of his teaches said the he was very smart but he's the class clown I ain't one of those family members that make the kids seem like angels cause peanut is bad. So we left his school and went to Wendy's and we went in to order and to sit in just me and Micah. When we got to the register we ordered our usual while we waited for our food we sat down and talked.
Me: so shawty what's been on yo mind lately ( when the words were about to escape his mouth our order was called so I and to go up and get it ) ok so.....
Micah: I'm feelin ok like tomorrow our families me then you going a way for 6 weeks like how am I supposed to feel.
Me: baby I know I have to go my boss thinks this will be a great opportunity for me and I get a $2,000 raise ( I grabbed his hand looked him dead in the eye while kissing his hand of course we got some disgusted looks but we ignored them ) baby I'll call you, text you, you can snapchat me that.... If it's coo, facetime me that.... If it's coo, anything to see you I'll do.
Micah: you are sooo lame but how bout you just not go a week I can do but 6 you killing me but I'll get over it ( I gave him a big cheesy smile and we finished our food ) I just don't know how I'll satisfy myself when I need some, I'll just get a toy.
Me: ( I looked at this nigga like he crazy ) no the hell you not my dick and my dick only goes in that ass plus when papi gets home he'll satisfy you all night and day ( I gave him a sexy grin and I made made my voice lower but sexy so he'll melt in his seat and that's what he did ) ight now come on.
We left the restaurant and went straight home to pack and chill I can't wait to see my boy Damon tomorrow so we can hoop. Yes the one that was trying to get with Micah he told me everything but we cool. We get done packing and since I won't be able to go to the gym I'm just gonna do my workout here. While I'm doing my push ups I feel a whole bunch of weight on my back and it's Micah. He's laying on my back recording me the same thing he did when I did sit ups, squats and planks.
Micah: damn baby you got a fatty back ( he slapped my ass ) when am I gonna hit that again?
Me: you keep touchin my ass never ( he smacked his lips and I pulled him into me and smacked his ass then gave him a smirk ) nice ass.