Two For The Blood

By HugsAreFree

Things have quieted down. Eric Northman is bored and still mourns the death of Godric as the months go by and... More

Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.1 A new place, a new scent, a new beginning
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.2 The letter
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.3 Questions
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.4 Annoyances
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.5 Fed Ex and Blood Bonds
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.6 The truth comes out
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.7 WHAT?!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.8 Smoothing out the aches
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.9 Bond Fight
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.10 No Choices
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.11 Rock You Like a Hurricane
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.12 Can You Say 'Sexual Tention' ?
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.13 Important Business
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.14 Giving
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.15 Take Me Away
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.16 Blunt Confrontation
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.17 Aftermath
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.18 New Player in Town
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.19 "Guess Again."
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.20 To The Point
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.21 No Charge
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.22 Love Doctor
Two For The Blood (EricNorthman) Ch.23 Reconnect
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.24 Have Fun
Two For The Blood (Eric Northamn) Ch.25 On The Mind
Two For The Blood(Eric Northman) Ch.26 Maximus
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.27 "Powers" my ass!
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.28 Peeping Eric
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch. 29 Answers
Two For The Blood (Eric Northman) Ch.30 Engage-a-what?!
Ch. 31 Taking A Breather
Ch. 32 Dreams, Wings, and Blood
Ch. 33 You Can't Lie To Me
Ch. 34 Ascending
Ch. 35 Miami
ch. 36 Take The Lead
Ch. 37 I Smell a G-O-D!
Ch. 38 And The Walls Fall Down
Ch. 39 Who's Your Momma Now?
Ch. 40 Wanting and Recieving
Ch. 41 To The Hilt
Ch. 43 The Stone Within a Stone
Ch.44 Crossing
Ch. 45 Truths Revealed
Ch.46 Any Objections?
Ch.47 One Way Death Street
Ch.48 Heavy in Your Arms
Ch. 49 Virgin State of Mind
Ch. 50 God-Napped!
Ch. 51 Oh You Guys!
Ch. 52 Secret Unsealed
Ch. 53 Grandfather
Ch. 54 Leap of Crazy
Ch.55 Call to Order
Ch.56 Tying Up Loose Ends
Ch. 57 Till The World Ends

Ch. 42 "Tilgi Meg..."

4.9K 66 8
By HugsAreFree

“The hilt is behind the Mona Lisa?!” I fell back on the hotel bed. “Are fricken crazy! Mom do you know how guarded that thing is?! Not just because it has a intense security that stops by to check on it every fifteen minutes, but the cameras, the rail in front of it, and the BULLET PROOF GLASS!”

How in the hell are we supposed to get behind the Mona Lisa?! It’s a historic treasure for Christ’s sake!

“Honey, if you would let me explain and stop freaking out, I will tell you.” In a time of crisis my mom’s voice some how always seemed to calm me.

Eric and Caine were still trying to square each other off but intent on listening. “Ok, so how do Eric and I do this?”

“You’ll both have to wear these matching cuffs,” My mom pulled out two silver looking cuff bracelets. “When you put them on you’ll become invisible to all the cameras and anyone else. You’ll have an incantation to say that will temporarily make the bullet proof substance disappear. Then once you remove the painting, there is a safe being it. You must hurry up and unlock it with the combination. The hilt should be right in. However, once you say the spell to get rid of the glass, you only have five minutes. This spell will only work once.”

“Right. Get in and get out,” I concluded and ran my hands over my face.

“What happens after that?” Eric asked.

Athena turned to him. “You’ll have to say a code word that will teleport you to the safe house.”

I stood up to stretch. “What’s the word?”

“It’s the French word for house. Simple enough. I hope you can handle it. Now I suggest the both of you change,” My mother directly looked at me. I had totally forgot I was still in my slutty clothes.

With the snap of her fingers Eric and I were in completely all black clothes. Black long sleeve shirts, pants, and Nike shoes. They (the shoes) were actually quite cute on me.

“Thanks,” I smiled. “So how are we getting there?”

“I’ll be teleporting you,” My mom answered quick.

With a few more details under the belt, I really needed a drink of water quick. When I got to the bathroom I made sure to not close the door all the way so I could still hear any conversation that might be said. Call it woman’s intuition, but I was right.

“If anything happens to her, now or later, I’m coming after you.” I knew my mother was threatening Eric and I was shocked.

What did she mean by “now or later” exactly? It sounded as if she knew something was going to happen…something bad…

“Ok let’s get this show on the road!” I smiled trying to pump myself up. “Oh one more question though. I’m sick, and I feel like a total human. What the hell is up with that?”

My mother sighed heavily. “I hoped this wouldn’t happen, but since you are not a full demigod yet…Because you’re not immortal like Maximus, you can still die. So when you get sick, your powers can dwindle down to nothing until you get better.”

My mouth was hanging open. I couldn’t even close it for a minute. I think I made some sort of protesting noise but Eric put one of the silver cuffs on my wrist and then we were standing in front of the Mona Lisa.

“Whoa!” I jumped back. “We’re in Paris?” I asked Eric looking around. The museum was dark except for little lights here and there.

“Yes. Let’s do this fast.”

Just like my mom said, I recited the incantation from the little slip of paper in my hand. The bulletproof glass instantly disappeared and it was Eric’s turn to do his thing. He jumped over the rail and removed the Mona Lisa.

“Be careful with that!” I squeaked and Eric set the masterpiece down gently so he could do the combination.

Within seconds he opened the small door to the safe and grabbed a hilt of a sword. It looked to be very old. Something that would have come out of King Arthur’s time. It was made of pure steal but looked like it was missing a stone of some sort in the middle.

“Hurry up! You have thirty seconds left!”

Of course Eric had the safe door closed, the Mona Lisa back up in place, and was over the rail in all of six seconds.

Show off…

Don’t hate the vampire.

That made me go quiet and I watched as the bulletproof glass reappeared.

“There. No one will even know.”

Eric spoke too soon because these ugly looking ghost monsters came out of the walls and started towards us fast. “No one but them!” I panicked and grabbed Eric’s hand.

“Say the word Violet!” Eric yelled and we began to back away.

“Maison!”

~

No one mentioned that the safe house was a mansion, but I wasn’t complaining. Artifacts from all over the globe were placed everywhere, and it went perfect with the expensive looking crème couches and cushions to match in the huge living room.

There were about eight bedrooms so I decided to go and get some sleep alone. Eric didn’t try to even object and I wasn’t sure if that made me more sad than I was feeling.

When I opened the door to a bedroom the room was simple but elegant. There was a queen sized bed on a nice wooden frame with white sheets, a matching comforter, and two pillows. It looked very inviting and I slowly made my way to lay down. When me head hit the pillow a man popped in front of me. I recognized him as Apollo.

“Hello Violet.”

~

Eric’s P.O.V.

I watched as Violet slumped her way to the farthest bedroom away from me. Just watching her leave and knowing she didn’t want me to come with her…to hold her…to love her…

It was as if my soul was dieing. Assuming I even had one. Some days I questioned it. Godric would say vampires were damned…maybe he was right. But then how did I end up with Violet? I have to have a soul in order to feel this way: The ripping and splitting of every fiber of my being. The screaming of my heart and head telling me to go to her was becoming louder and louder.

But will she just push me away again?

I slumped into a cushioned chair in the living room. I blinked once and Aphrodite who was in my kitchen not too long ago, popped in front of me.

“What do you want?” I asked in a dull voice. My lip was practically quivering. I was in so much heart ache.

“To talk to you. You have lady issues. Well it’s a bit more than just that.”

She sounded way too alive for me to want to hear.

“It’s none of your concern. Leave,” I ordered, staring my famous death glare at the goddess of love.

Aphrodite cocked an eyebrow at me. “Listen here. That’s my little niece down there in the farthest bedroom away from you, and there’s a reason. Now we’re going to get to the bottom of this right now.”

I could already tell she wasn’t going anywhere. Plus I had no idea if I could even kill her or not.

“I can feel the pain-” I started but then stopped because I didn’t want to cry.

The Greek goddess came to me and held my face in her hands. “It’s ok to cry Eric.”

I felt a bloody tear come down my face and the warm hand of the goddess wipe it away. “I’m causing her pain…my Violet…” It was like I was a whimpering dog. I couldn’t stop myself.

~

Violet’s P.O.V.

Every time Apollo tried to bring up Eric I would stop him and say it was none of his business.

“Fare enough. You’re mother and I have been trying to track down Eris, but her warding spells that her witches are casting have blinded us from locating her. Also your mother wants to send her love.”

I had still not moved from my laying position on the bed but felt Apollo place a light kiss on my head.

“Tomorrow I will be stopping by again. Goodnight my niece,” the legendary Greek god whispered and then he was gone to leave me in my thoughts.

They were depressing. My mind kept on going back to the few hours before when we were at Lady Ellaine’s. Eric let her hit me. He let her… It should have never happened…

I’m totally defenseless right now. With no powers or anything. She could have killed me!

I felt Eric walk in the door and I jumped off the bed. He looked like a wreck. His eyes were red and his head was hanging low. No longer was he Eric the Viking, feared from all over the world but instead a broken man.

My heart beat kicked in to over drive when he placed his hands on my shoulders. They were shaking and I smelt the cologne waft off of him. It was very masculine and very Eric.

I froze when he leaned in towards my neck and didn’t dare breath. He placed a small kiss on my throbbing pulse and began to slide down the floor to his knees.

My Eric began to cry. Over and over again he wept, “Tilgi meg. Tilgi meg. Tilgi meg…”

Send a wish upon a star

Do the work and you'll go far

Send a wish upon a star

Make a map and there you are

Somewhere deep inside I knew it meant, “Forgive me.”

Send a hope upon a wave

A dying wish before the grave

Send a hope upon a wave

For all this souls you failed to save

Now I began to cry. “Eric you just let her hit me. She could have killed me, and in a time like this-”

Eric still wasn’t speaking English. He just kept on sobbing, “Tilgi meg…”

I raked my fingers through his short blonde hair as he buried his bloody teary face against my stomach. “I love you so much…I’m so sorry for making you feel-” I couldn’t even finish my sentence because I was so choked up.

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

“No- my love no. I don’t deserve you. I don’t!” Eric was shaking more than ever from his cries and I felt like the most horrible person because I was causing him pain. He didn’t deserve this. I didn’t deserve him…

Send a question in the wind

It's hard to know where to begin

So send the question in the wind

And give an answer to a friend

Place your past into a book

Put in everything you ever took

Place your past into a book

Burn the pages let them cook

“Eric I don’t deserve you-”

The Viking gripped me tighter and brought me down so he could hold me in his arms.

He held my face in his strong cold hands while looking into my eyes. “You’re the one thing in this life of mine that is proof that I have a soul.”

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

I pursed my lips before confessing, “You’re the reason I want to live forever…”

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

And you stood tall

Now you will fall

Don't break the spell

Of a life spent trying to do well

With one more stroke of his thumb across my cheek to wipe my tears away. Eric then kissed me. And everything that was torn or broken between us began to mend to create the strongest bond between soul mates that the world had ever seen.

Send a wish upon a star

___________________________________________________________________________

link for music because it's not working in the little video thing on the side...downer (it is very important for this chapter, so i hope you listen to it) :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McwCEGcxLFo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

265 19 11
The day that the little Stackhouse's lost parents. They lost even more than that. Sookie and Jason have a little sister wo was in the car that da...
36K 1.2K 21
The day the little Stackhouses's lost their parents they lost even more than that. Sookie and Jason have a little sister who was in the car that day...
104K 3.9K 26
You are an impossible thing. A human that can' t be glamoured. That's faster and stronger than most. That can see and hear nearly as well as the vamp...
22.6K 821 21
Alexandra James now works for Eric Northman. What could possibly go wrong? My second fanfic! Based on events of season two of HBO's Trueblood, with a...