Neko Love

Von ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 24

1.5K 71 12
Von ImagineSuite

Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

I made a visualization, Please feel free to check it out :)

Please feel free to comment. I really appreciate it if you do comment.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Once Sebastian went home, he was super mad. " HOW COULD SHE SAY THAT, AND IN FACT IN FRONT OF MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!!" Sebastian screamed, everyone could hear that throughout the whole mansion.

" Please master, please calm down, I'm sure that won't happen again." Mike replied to Sebastian sudden outburst.

" I sure hope not." Sebastian replied more quietly. " She is my love." " I was about to confess to her, but her outburst made me leave the campus."

" Maybe you can give her a call?" Mike suggests. Sebastian's face light up like a Christmas tree.

" I might do that now!" " Wait let me rephrase that, I will do it right now!" Sebastian replied eagerly.

Sebastian sprint out of the room and get his cellphone from his bag and quickly dial [Name]'s phone number. It ring a couple times and finally [Name] picked up. " Hello?" [Name] said. Then she continued. " Look I am very sorry for what I said before. I was very worried that I won't learn about business.."

Then Sebastian cut her sentence. " NO , its really fine! I just called you to confess something.."

" [Name] I know you might not know me very much... But I really, really like you. Wait let me rephrase that, I LOVE YOU!!" "

" You are my light, every single day I am always in the dark, but this one day, you came and turn my life 360 degree around." Sebastian continued.

" You are my everything, so would you be mine?"

[Name] was not expecting it. But she was over joy to hear what Sebastian felt for her.

" Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend." [Name] replied, crying tears of happiness.

" Omg I think you just made me the happiest man in the world right now." Sebastian spoke out. His butler laugh out loud at how cheesy he sounds.

" Shut up!" Sebastian yell at Mike's face. Sebastian face was flushed. He can't even describe this happy feeling he is having.

The feeling was mutual with [Name]. She was overjoyed. [Name] is really liking how her life turn out, and can't wait until the future.

------------------------------------------------ to be continued -------------------------------------------

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

21 0 1
She doesn't know the depths of his secrets; the struggle he has to be a "nice guy." He has keep a tight hold on his Beast for as long as he can remem...
55.8K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...
13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...
17.2K 532 60
What if a girl with many secrets finds a black cat in the middle in the street and find out that his a vampire. Find out what happen... - I don't own...