From being arranged to love...

By caffecorretto

"Please.. you have to go... we can't do this.." she tried. "No... you are mine, only mine." He said once more... More

1.Thé Prèdiçtion!!
Author's Note.
2.Marriage???
3.The Groom Húnt.
4.The @ccident!!
5.Heavens!!
6.The guèsts!!
7.Fiancè!!
8.It is a YÈS...
9. First phone call..!!
10. CCD!!!
11. Part a.
11. Part b
12. My wife!!!
13. A talk over the Coffee!!
14.The drive!
15. Why did you steal my keys?
16. Thinking of you!!
17. I wish I could always make you happy!!
18. With love, your Pathiji....
19. Rightfully his!!
20. Your lips are mine to bite!!
21. I had warned you..
Yaaaay
22. All answers lie above you!!
23. That is my favourite pillow!!
24. Sister ya Husband???
25. The Kiss!!!
.26. The Trip!!
27. 7 hours with her!!!!!
28. Fighting over the clothes!!!
29. I just can't wait to marry you!!
31. Unexpected!
32. Dealing another unexpected!!!
Way to go boys!!!!
33. Waking up to you!!
34. Twists and Turns!!
35. Hallucinations!!!
36. I missed you!!
37.Unfolding the past!!
38. Not just good, the Best morning!!
39. Upside Down!
Oops..
40. A Murder Case??
41. Discussions!!!
42. The Hunt!!
Happy New Year!!!
43.Why!!???
44. The pain!!!
45. Getting Answers!!
46. You never asked me to wait!!
47. Miles away...
48. Moving on??
49. Dr.Kapoor..
50. A crush come true!!
51. A drunken dream!!
52. Only Mine!!
53. She won't live long..
54. Mission Kill Gunaa!!
55. Cherry or Naveen?
56. The Kidnap!!
57. Nightmares!!
58. Confessions and Answers!!
59. Her friend!
Just Me, @maira
I need your Help!!
Success!!
60. A mistake, always a mistake!
61.Stuck in the woods!
62. One Hell of a Night!!
63. She is pregnant!!
64. Somethimg is definitely Up!!
65. Realisation!!
66. She knows!!
67. Back to reality!!
68. Optimism
69. HER
70. Visitors can enter now!
71. Puppy eyes
72. You were always meant to be mine
73. Rendezvous

30. The Surprise!!

64.4K 1.7K 114
By caffecorretto

Hey friends.... Here we go.... Have a happy reading!!!
*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::*::* I woke up pleasantly, smiling to myself! Today is going to be fantastic!!

Yes, today we were going on an outing, with my 2 precious beings.. Yes he had asked papa about taking me out, and guess what? He allowed us to, with a single condition that we would be back home before dark, which was before 6.

I had decided to wear a kurta and loose pants, that I had designed myself. It was a light yellow top having the design of clocks along with a cream loose pants with pleats.

And I completed my look with my side two braid hair style. I lined my eyes with kohl, and applied my lipgloss, to add up to the looks.

I looked myself at the mirror. Okay, looking kind of modern. Will he like it? I asked myself!! And the answer came instantly, in the form of my sister.

"Aww dee, looking super hot!! Jeeju is gonna love this!!" She screamed as she came into the room. She was wearing jeans and a cute top, with her hair made into a ponytail.

"Tum bhi, looking lovely! Achchaa toh chale? He must be waiting for us." I said and together we went down, after I took my bag and phone.

Downstairs all the men were seated, talking to each other, papa and uncle on one side, and Dadaji and him on the other.

He was wearing a light blue T-shirt, and dark blue jeans, his abs standing out in the tight fitting Tee.

Once we were downstairs, I headed to the kitchen, to tell the moms that we were ready. After that we had breakfast, and all the while, I felt his eyes checking me out, and I internally smiled at myself.

After everything was decided, we came out if our house to a great day out!!

***************************************

I started the car, my mind still not free from the sight I saw. She was.... Hot!!

Like.. Seriously, her attitude itself changed in that dress. In her salwar, she was this little kitten, looking oh-so innocent, and now she just transformed to this lady, who could kill anyone by her looks.

We drove off the lane, keeping quiet, and I seriously concluded that Rithika might have slept. My hands itched to held hers and I tightened my grip on the steering.

"Kya hua jeeju, you look disturbed, is soooomething bothering you?" Saali dar asked emphasising or ringing 'something'. She had noticed after noticing my grip on the wheel.

From the side of my eyes I could see Dhruvika muffling her laugh. Ughh... One look at her was enough to divert my complete attention on the road.

"My didi is looking awesome right?" She asked. I was losing control over there, and I shifted my hand to grip on the gear handle.

Soon a cool hand was on me, calming me. And I instantly calmed at her touch. I took my hand off the gear and clutched her hand, not letting it go, except to change gears.

Soon the mood got changed and we were beginning to have fun. They gave me guidelines on which route to take, and when to turn from the road.

I still didn't knew where we were going, except for the fact that it was a very beautiful place, of course stated by Rithika.

After almost an hour, the road turned rugged and muddy, and soon we were off road, heading through a more wild area.

No matter how much I asked, they was determined to make it a surprise for me.

But soon the suspense was diminishing as I got sight of a small river running parallel to our road. And the road was becoming more harsh and rough.

Had it not been an XUV, the car must have had a breakdown long time ago. I eventually had to leave Dhruvika's hands to drive with more care.

The only vehicles to be seen were XUV's or jeeps, no car was to be seen around. Must be some trekking, was my final conclusion.

Soon the road became narrower and within 10 minutes, I could see where we were heading to. Because, our road merged with a new road, having an arch that read Kayera park.

There was a toll both on one side, and to one corner of the road, 5 to 6 jeeps were parked. We took our toll, and headed to the park.

"So, this was the surprise?" I asked the sisters, who had a sly grin on their face.

"Yeaah jeeju, have you been to here before?" She asked, soo enthusiastically. I had heard a lot about this place, but was never here.

So I shook my head, and started to find a place to park the car. We had to walk a bit from there, to reach the place.

So we got out of the car, carrying the backpack and lunch kit we had taken from home. Dhruvika refused to let me carry the lunch kit, but our Rithika was only happy to lend me the backpack.

And we began our walk down the muddy track, with Rithika leading us, singing to herself. Me and Dhruvika trailed behind, hand in hand.

There were many families and couples, and it felt like we were having a honeymoon. I quickly brushed away that thought, before some other thoughts came to my mind, especially since Dhruvika was close to me.

I couldn't loose my control!!

The path seemed to give way to a more tricky track, with large stones and twists, and it being narrow made it difficult to walk. So I took Rithu's place, and guided them down ways.

But I was stuck to my feet as soon as I saw the breathtaking beauty in front of my eyes.

It was a waterfall, sliding down a very big rock, that extended to a few metres, like a wall. The water was not falling forcefully, and felt almost transparent. The only give away was the small plants that had grown on the rockwall, which posed a restriction to the peaceful flow of water.

Below the waterfall was a parallel space, full of big round rocks, and the waterbed was soo clear even from far away, the light reflecting from the water surface.

I don't know how long I stood there before I saw Rithu's hand wave in front of me. God, this was such a great place.

We glided forward, removing our shoes, and wetting our feet. The water was cold and so clear, I felt like diving in it.

Had they told me where we were going, I would have taken extra dress, I swear. But I liked this surprise, this was kind of new since Shivani left.

"Kya hua? You look troubled!" It was Dhruvika who woke me up from my train of thoughts. I looked around to see her looking at me while Rithika was nowhere in sight.

"Aaah, nothing" I said brushing away the thoughts. But she still looked concerned.

"Kuch nahi baba, I was just thinking that if I had known we were coming here, I would have taken an extra dress and dived into this water." Realization crossed her face, and she knelt down and took the backpack and looked up at me.

I joined her on the ground, and she took a cover from the bag and extended it to me. I took it from her and opened it to see my clothes in it.

"I had packed these today morning so you could enjoy. The dressing room is over there, so you can change and come." She said and I felt like hugging her right from there, but I knew she would feel uncomfortable in the public.

I sighed, and checked my clothes, and found my inner wears in it. Shit!! She packed these too??

"You sure you packed the whole thing?" I asked, raising one eyebrow. She looked confused and peeped into the cover to see my jockey in it.

"No, your mom packed those." She said shyly, avoiding eye contact with me.

I laughed, no matter how she dress, she will still be shy, but that is who she is, that is what made her special, her innocence.

I took the clothes and got changed into my shorts and t shirt. Rithu waited for me, and soon we were in the water, splashing water at each other.

It was a wonder how I could have fun with that kid, but she surely knows how to make one happy or have fun.

Dhruvika refused to join us, sitting on a rock, taking photos or playing with the water. I wanted her in the water with me, maybe its because it'll be too intense for her. But she refused.

"Dhruvika, its okay, just come on, join us, Rithika is also there." I tried again, but of course in vain.

"Nahi, I didn't take the dress also, I'll stay here, and someone need to take care of our things too." She said.

Earlier, her excuse was that someone needed to be the camera man, okay there is some improvement.

"Come on Di, its okay, we can go back by car, and our things, no one is gonna take it." Rithika whined, but still her sister refused to come.

"Rithu....." She called out warningly.

Suddenly Rithu raised her head, as if asking something. And as a reply,
Dhruvika nodded her head, both refusing to look at me.

Rithika's face showed understanding before nodded her head and stopped arguing.

"Kya hua?" I asked, looking between the sisters, Dhruvika shook her head, indicating a no.

I sighed.

"Jeeju, its okay, come we will play." Saali called me out and I went back to the water, leaving Dhruvika.

Soon it was lunch time and we both got out of water, drying our head and body, and went to somewhere downstream for a good place away from the crowd to eat.

We cleaned the place and sat down to eat. The aloo paratha was covered in an aluminium foil, and there was enough and more for the three of us.

As we were about to begin, Rithika started her whining.

"Di, my hand is all dirty and pale after playing in the water, how will I eat?" She pouted playfully, and we couldn't help but smile at her cuteness. I even felt like pinching her cheeks.

Dhruvika shook her head laughing, and after tearing a piece of the paratha, she fed her sister.

Okay!!!!

After giving her a piece, she looked at me. Instantly I pushed my hands forward, pouting. She narrowed her eyes and I winked.

From our side, Rithika giggled like a kid. Dhruvika tore another piece of paratha and extended it to me.

I leaned in, opening my mouth and took the piece in, but not before brushing my lips on her fingers.

She took her hand back, shyly. Next she fed herself, and proceeded to feed Rithu. This continued till the parathas were no longer in the foil.

I never stopped teasing her, biting her fingers, or lick it. Each time her expressions were worth to die for.

After lunch we decided to sit on the rocks and have some rest. Me and Dhruvika sat opposite, while Rithika sat on the huge rock with Dhruvika, her head on her sisters lap.

Our legs were extended inside the water, with her feet on top of mine. Looking at each other, splasing water, teasing....I don't know how long we sat there Like that. Time passed.

Our moment of piece was shattered by a phone call. Dhruvika took my phone out of her bag, and extended it to me.

"Its your papa..He must be calling to ask how we are" She said.

I took the call. "Beta, there is something urgent..............."

**************************************

He took the call, and immediately his face changed serious. I took my feet from his and leaned forward.

But he never talked. His face just seemed grim up and until he shouted, waking Rithika from her nap.

"What??" His voice echoed, and he stood up tensed. Instantly we both got up startled, scared by his behaviour.

"Okay, we'll be there soon.." He said cutting the call, and looked at us.

"We need to head back soon, I have some urgent business." He said, face still tensed.

"Kya hua?" I croaked, and he looked at me and sighed.

"kuch nahi, we just have to leave", he said and left to change his clothes, with me and Rithu following behind.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hi friends.... Sorrry I'm late by one day.... Hope you had a happy reading.

And by the way.... What do you think is the urgent business that made him cut his time from his love????

Comment me.....

Love
@maira... :* :*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

348K 13.4K 27
"You still love her? What do you mean by that? you love her when you are the cause of her sorrow? you love her? don't forget the fact that you were...
578K 35K 43
Completed ✅ #1 in break up on 14/11/21 Vihaan Roy "Everything in life should be planned so you do the right thing at the right time and right place...
4.7M 239K 150
❤️ Completed ❤️ She brings two coffee mugs in her hands and sees that he is busy with his work, she does not want to disturb him in any way, so she i...
900K 57K 54
• An arranged marriage love story • ❝ His soul was tainted with darkness, Hers was full of light. One without the other, they knew they wouldn't surv...