The Alphas Secret Wolf

By princess_anabel

Evangeline has never had a perfect life. At the age of five she lost her mother. Since then her father has be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Authors note
Authors not

Chapter 13

39.9K 1.2K 59
By princess_anabel

(Nate's POV)

Two days later....

"Move your fat head already!"

"Shhhhh he's going to hear you"

"Will you two SHUTUP and be quiet!? If we get caught I'm hurting both of you!" Eva whispered yelled.

I'm careful not to make a move as I hear them open my door and try to tiptoe inside. Sigh. When will these three learn you can't prank the prankster? Last week they put laxative into my cookies, the twins "baked for me because they wanted to show their appreciation"

Yea right. Appreciation my ass. So I switched the cookies when they weren't looking and Eva and I watched as the boys fought over who was going to use the restroom first. Amateurs.

I hear a splashing noise so I know it's probably a bucket of ice cold water. I can smell Apple spice so I know Danny is in the front. I barely smell strawberries so I know Eva's by the door. She just likes to watch, sometimes. She helps me when I need it but the twins don't know that.

I hear them getting closer so I know I should probably ruin it for them.

"Ok ready?" Alex whispered

"Yea 1."

"2"

"WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!?" I yelled making Danny spill the cold water all over Alex since he had it above his head and me scarring him made him drop the water backwards on to my brother. Serves these idiots right.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" Danny screams putting a hand over his heart.

"Are you trying to give me a heart attack Nate!"

"YOU IDIOT! You had ONE job!" Alex screams. You can see him shiver from the bucket of cold water.

I smirk at the two as they start arguing about who's fault it was. I get out of bed and stretch not waking up sore. Hmmm we haven't trained in a while.

"Enough!" With that Danny and Alex stop fighting and Eva's stops laughing. I like having this affect on them. I can't explain it but they've never disobeyed me when I tell them to do stuff. I like the power but I don't take advantage of it.

"Now, go get changed, It's time to train."

"Wait!" Eva screams but she kind of looks nervous.

"Yes Eva?" I look at her while crossing my arms but I think I'm making her even more nervous because she looks down, and starts to play with her hair.

"Out with it Evaaa" I tease trying to ease her into what she was going to say.

She smiles but pushes some of her curly hair behind her ear.

"Nate. What.... What happened yesterday at the meeting?" She says not meeting my eyes. Should I tell them? I mean dad didn't say not to so I can't get in-trouble.

"You guys really want to know?" I say

"Yea" they all replied. Here goes nothing.

"Alright everyone change into your training clothes and meet me in the living. 5 minutes not a minute later."

I watch as they nod their head and head to their own rooms.

Five minutes later they start coming down stairs. Alex has a black tank top and gray sweats, with back Nike shoes. Danny has a grey tank top and black sweats with Grey Nike Shoes. They nod at each other and I swear they're such a couple sometimes.

"Looking good brotha" Danny said to Alex.

"You don't look to bad yourself" they both ran a hand through their hair and high five'd each other. I have to hand it to them they are such girls.

Eva came down in black and pink Nike shorts, with a black tank top, with black and pink Nike shoes.

I was wearing a white tank top, black sweats with white Nike shoes. I had to say, we look good.

"Alright, meeting in the living room."

I sat in the recliner while the rest sat on the long L shaped couch. Running a hand through my hair I began to tell them everything.

45 mins later.

"Our kind? So what do you think that means?" Danny says. Out of him and Alex he's been more of the serious twin.

"What the heck is an Alpha?"
Alex said scratching his head.

"An Alpha is a leader. He's the main head in a group. Like for wolves there's an Alpha and he's in charge of everyone." I look over a at Eva and she looks just as lost as the rest of us.

"So is that why they called dad an Alpha? Because he's in charge of us?" Danny said.

"I don't know. But why would they ask me if he passed down the tittle to me?" Im already the oldest so of course I'm in charge I just don't see why that's such a big deal.

"Well dad said he'll be back tomorrow to tell us so it doesn't matter. I want to train already. I haven't kicked you guises butts in forever." We all look over at a smug looking Eva. She is good though. Not enough to beat me of course but she can take on Alex and Danny kind of. She can pin them but that's about it. No serious damage.

"In your dreams little girl! You know with guns like these they're hard to control." Alex kisses his arm muscles but Danny smacks him.

"No everyone knows IM the best"

"Ladies you're all cute but we all know I can beat all of you." I say standing up. They all glare at me because it's true, suckers.

"Can we just go now?" Eva says getting annoyed.

I nod at them and we head towards the back yard. Training has always been out way out so it helps a lot. We've been training since we were 5 and we've gotten pretty good. Cockiness intended.

"Danny and Alex you two are going to work on speed and agility. Go hit the treadmills and punching bags, then report back. Eva, you and I will work more on your fighting skills. You need to learn how to read your opponent try to find their weak spots ok?"

They all nodded and we set off to do our own thing.

2 hours later.

"Again"

"Faster Eva."

"Your feet, position then right"

Eva and I have been going at it for 2 hours. Right now she's trying to pin me but she's making tiny errors.

"Ready? GO!" I scream. And Eva comes charging at me, I move last minute to my right but Eva sees this and jumps so she's behind me, I twirl around to punch her but she ducks and swirl kicks me in my abs. I stumble backwards and Eva takes this as her chance to charge again, but I regain my balance and move but stick my foot out to trip her which works but she catches herself and charges again. This time she fakes left and goes right catching me off guard and kicks my feet from right under me, she gets on top and straddles me, pinning me to the floor.

"Good." I smirk and flip us over so now I'm straddling her,

"But I'm still better." I get off a now frustrated Eva she's always been a sore loser but it helps because she never gives up.

"Ughhhh! I had you though admit it!" She says standing up.

"You got lucky Eva, next time apply more weight and try to make me land on my front so you could pin my arm to my back. That way it'll hurt to much to move."

She sighs and runs a hand through her hair. I hear a car coming close to the house and I know it's not dad, he would've said something about arriving earlier. Eva hears it too but she waits to see if they're here for us. We hear their car door close and a couple of foot steps hitting the ground.

Knock..... Knock.... Knock...

"Danny! Alex!" I scream their names and they come running over.

"Danny come with me. Alex stay with Eva we have guest."

They nod their heads and Danny flows me inside. I go to the front door and look through the peep hole.

You have got to be fucking kidding me...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 3.7K 46
(Third book in the my mate series. Other books do not need to be read to read this book, but characters from other books will be mentioned in this bo...
1.8M 81.3K 47
At 19, life has given Aislinn Nox many things, most of them she never wanted. Like dead parents at the age of six. Scars. A slaughtered pack. Night...
31.7K 732 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
220K 6K 25
Evangeline Parks was many things. Werewolf, daughter, future alpha of the Blue Moon Pack. But, a mate is something Evangeline is not. So what happens...