The Nerd and the Bad boy(UNDE...

Per burself

Mia Swift is a socially awkward nerd who's never kissed a guy or let alone done anything adventurous in her e... Més

The Nerd and The Bad Boy
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Characters
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A/N
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
A/N
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
A/N
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A/N -Aaaaahmazing Newssss!
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N
Chapter 47
WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?!?!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
This is for a wonderful supporter :)
Chapter 50
New Year's Resolution

Chapter 14

27.8K 819 12
Per burself

Edited 7/16/20

The sun shined roughly on my face making me twitch. I yawned out loud and slowly opened my eyes only to discover a piece of paper stuck to my forehead.

"Jason." I grunted in annoyance. He really needs to find another way to leave me a message. I opened the note and read it:

I expect breakfast tomorrow Mi. No grilled cheese. The burned kitchen is already a reminder of your inability to cook so I suggest take out. ~J.M

I suggest you sleep at your own place but do I get a say in that? No not me. I crumble up the paper and through it to the side. I groggily get out off the uncomfortable floor and stretch. "I swear he thinks I run a freaking bed and breakfast. The least he could is take the floor. I swear my back is kill--," I mid rant. I furrow my eyebrows and look at my alarm clock.

"No, no, no, no." I begin to panic. "It's already 9:30am?!" I screech, running to the closet to put on a fresh pair of clothes.

I cannot believe him! I'm late for school! I've never been late for school in my entire life! I've never been late for anything!

I toss my books and paper in my backpack and grab my phone and car keys. I quickly make my way downstairs only to be interrupted by the vibration of my cell phone.

I groaned at the caller.

"What?" I rudely spat out. "You're on my last nerve Jason!" 

"That anyway to treat a house guest?" His alluring voice poured out. "What would mama Swift think?" 

"You made me late!" I stated angrily. "You're still making me late! I haven't even left the house yet! And leave my mother out of this!" 

"Better hurry Mi." Jason says tauntingly. "Heard there's going to be a pop quiz next period. Look at that, it's math too. Not your strongest subject, right?" He laughs. "And no makeups."

Needless to say I got in the car and drove off like there was no tomorrow.

"Whoa!" Katie says taking in my rough appearance. "What happened to you?"

"Ja--,"

"Yeah," Maya looks at me. "You look like shit."

"Yeah. Ja--,"

"Are you even wearing clean clothes?" Sarah commented.

"I am! It's because of Ja--,"

"You probably skipped your shower didn't you?" Katie asks.

"Excuse me!" I yell at them. "Instead of interrogating me on my personal hygiene, maybe you should help me with my Jason situation!"

"No ones interrogating you Mia." Maya says matter-of-fact like. "We're just concerned with your well being"

I give her a flat look which she responds with a wink.

"So Jason." Maya says nodding. "He's the reason why you look gross right?"

I rolled my eyes. "Yes." I sigh, glaring at my bag. "I've never been late and now I have 3 absences." I moan in sadness. "There's goes my perfect attendance."

"No matter what you say," Katie says looking far into the cafeteria. "The boy is hot." She says pointing to the spawn of Satan himself.

"He's is not." I say far to quickly.

Sarah raises an eyebrow at me. "What is that? You're default answer."

I stick my tongue out to her. "I don't know what you're talking about." 

Katie laughs at my childish behavior. "You are such a little kid. Maybe that's why he likes messing with you?"

I laugh at that. "Yeah, right. Jason probably hates kid-- that's it!" I exclaim.

"Uh, what's it?" Maya questions.

"That's it! That's it!" I repeated.

"You gonna clue us in?" Sarah asks.

I smirk at her question. "He won't even know what hit em." I smile evilly.

"Mia, what are you--,"

"--Oh this is going to be mighty perfect."

"We lost her Maya." Katie says popping a tater tot in her mouth.

"Yeah." Sarah smiles amusingly. "We sure did. Wait, did she say mighty?"

"You like kids Jason?" I ask Jason as he sits down next to me for AP Anatomy.

He raises an eyebrow. "You're not mad at me anymore?"

I laugh at him. "Of course not!" I tell him overly excited. "Bigons be bigons and all that jazz."

Jason throws me a confused expression. "Something tells me that's not quite true when it comes to you."

You're in for it McCoy. "So kids?" I ignored his statement. "You like them?"

"I don't think you should have that creepy smile when you're talking about children." 

I immediately wipe my smirk and I throw him a dirty look. "The question." 

"I mean, I don't hate them. I'd rather not deal with it. They're fussy, annoying and they're so loud."

"So you wouldn't like spending an entire night babysitting a child, correct?"

Jason sighs. "You're not gonna make me babysit some kid, right?"

"Of course not!" I sang. "Not at all!"

Jason opens his mouth and closes it. "Right..." he trails off. "Of course not." He mutters under his breath.

I ignored him and continue to plan my revenge. Now this is very promising indeed.

I rushed home straight after school and waited patiently for my mom. As soon as she walked in I ran toward her direction. "Is it here? Is the package here yet?"

My mother narrowed her eyes at me. "You mean Aden? You're three year old cousin?" She sighs. "I don't feel safe when you call him a package."

"Don't be stup--I mean, you know what I mean!" I say brushing her off.

"I really don't think you do."

"Is he here yet?"

"Yeah..." My mom trails off. "Your father has him by the car--now listen." She continues. "Are you sure you can babysit him for an entire night?"

I nod in excitement. "Well it won't be just me after all." I smile evilly.

My mom furrowed her eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

Dang it! I inwardly scold myself. Now what do I say?

I take a deep breath about to regret what I'm going to say. "Kelly." I told her annoyed. "I mean Kelly would be with me."

"Mia." My mom began. "I thought I--,"

"I know I know." I interrupted her. "Force of habit."

"Do we need to have another one of our chats again honey?" My mom asked me.

"God, no!" I all but yelled at her. "I mean, not necessary mom." I gave her an awkward smile.

"Good!" She says smiling. "Anyways, thanks for babysitting."

"My pleasure." I say, smile evilly.

My mom makes a face at me. "Why do you keep smiling that? Don't. It's scary. And weird. Like really weird."

I roll my eyes and just nod.

"Like really, really wei--,"

"I get it," I cut her off. "Thanks." I tell her sarcastically. 

Wait, Jason said the same thing too...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

368K 4.3K 12
Ally is a very cool chick. She's smart, down to earth, feisty, funny, and perceptive. She may or may not have a ghost on her side - do you believe? A...
Better Off Per cammie_grace

Novel·la juvenil

687K 19.6K 35
"I know that I can fuck up your whole life with one look. But I can't stop myself." ✰ ✰ ✰ Mia Rose...
24K 400 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...