Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

Per amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... Més

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36

37

5.5K 131 22
Per amberismybfflforever

"Damn this baby is as strong as her father." I said when I felt a strong kick in my belly. My stomach has grown in the past few weeks and according to the pack doctor the baby could be coming in the course of a few days to a month.

"What are the baby names you've thought of?" Ryder asked sitting next to me on the couch in the living room.

"Well I was thinking Hailey or Paige but I'm leading towards Hailey." I explained.

"I was thinking Avery, but now that I think about it Hailey sounds better." Ryder said.

"Avery could be her middle name." I suggested wrapping my arms around his neck.

"That sounds great." Ryder gave me a quick kiss and smiled. Then Hailey kicked again. I put a hand to my stomach slightly groaning.

"Woah, you okay babe?" I nodded my head, but then I felt pain without it being from a kick. It got greater and greater and greater.

"Ryder! I think my water just broke!" I yelled. I grabbed his ha  and squeezed hard.

"Just breath. Breath." I heard Ryder say. "Call the pack doctor and get her over here quick!" Ryder mindlessly called out. I faintly heard a got it. Ryder picked me up and carried me all the way to the doctors room. He laid me down in one of the beds just as the pack Doctor came in. She spouted out some orders, grabbed a few nurses, and told Ryder to put on a smock.

"Okay Mackenzie, you need to breath." She ordered. I did as she said and another shot of pain, I yelled out again. She ordered out some more commands.

"Alright, one big push." I did what was said my breathing quickening.

"Your doing good, go ahead and push." I reached out for Ryder's hand and he instantly grabbed it. I squeezed so hard I thought I'd break his hand. I yelled out again, damn giving birth is a lot of work.

"One more big one!" She said calmly. As I did I began to hear a baby crying.

Lucy (Doctor) did the prep work and wrapped my little baby girl in a pink blanket and handed her over to me. I looked at her still crying face and had the biggest smile in the world. Ryder had his arm around my shoulder smiling down as well.

"What are you going to name her?" Lucy asked.  I looked down at my baby girl, she wasn't crying anymore, she was actually smiling.

"Hailey, her name is Hailey." I said giving her a kiss on the forehead.

"Can I hold her?" Ryder asked. I nodded my head carefully handing her over to him. I saw a tear go down his face.

"Hello," Ryder said softly. He rubbed his thumb over her little forehead.

"Yay a baby!" Riley squealed as she walked in with Violet and Piper.

Ryder handed her over to Riley who was so jumpy. I smiled seeing how my baby girl will grow up with such an amazing family to take care of her. Piper tried to get a hold of Hailey but Riley was not giving that baby up.

"Can I have my baby back?" I asked holding out my arms.

"Yeah, she looks just like you Mackenzie." Riley handed me Hailey.

"Let me take a picture." Violet said holding out a camera.

Ryder wrapped his arm around my shoulder and we both smiled. I had to give Hailey back to Lucy so she could make sure that Hailey didn't have any birth defects. While she was doing that I changed out of the hospital gown that I was forced to wear into some black joggers and a grey camisole. Even though Ryder was telling me to eat, I didn't want to until I know that my baby girl is safe and in my arms.

Finally Lucy came out with little Hailey who was smiling away. I took her into my arms. She had midnight blue eyes and her hair, even though it wasn't fully grown in at all, looked like a golden chocolate brown.

---

Later that day Piper had kidnapped me so we could go shopping for baby stuff. She seemed really giddy for some reason and I couldn't put my finger on it. Especially since Riley insisted on staying home, which is surprising since that girl never like to give up shopping. I guess her wanting to take care of a baby was enough to keep her home.

We went to a few stores where I bought a lot of outfits and dresses and cute little baby shoes. Babies have adorable feet. Also I bought a stroller, crib, and some other things. We had stuffed the range rover full of baby stuff and decided to go home.

Except instead of taking the car home, Piper made a different turn and we began heading towards a place that I really didn't know that well.

"Piper where are we going?" She wouldn't answer me, even when I pulled out all my tricks into getting someone to tell me something. She wouldn't budge. She reached for something on the dashboard and got a white rag. It didn't smell right but before I could protest she put it on my mouth and I passed out.

---

I woke up in a clearing of unfamiliar woods. All alone. When I tried to sniff the air I couldn't get anything. I was looking around to try and find any trace of someone. But nothing.

"Shit." I mumbled under my breath. I looked around again and saw a small flower poke out of the ground. I went over to check it out. That's when I saw a trail of rose petals. I followed the trail finding my way towards a small wooden bridge.

Along the rails of the bridge were pictures. Of me. And my friends. And me with Ryder. What the hell was going on? Do I have a creepy stalker.

I was too stubborn to turn back so I walked across the bridge and found a longer trail of rose petals, and this time they had little tea candles on the outline of it. In the middle were more pictures of me and Ryder. Some were us on our first date, when we were training together, and while we were in the pack house just hanging out with each other. The rose petals began to diminish and I knew the trail was coming to an end. I got to the point where they stopped all together and it was another clearing but I knew this clearing. Did I really walk that far?

"Surprise!!" Screamed Violet, Piper, and Riley. I practically jumped six feet in the air, well not really but you know what I mean.

"What the hell, y'all made me feel like I had a creepy stalker!" I half yelled, since I noticed Hailey was in Riley's arms.

"We didn't do this." Violet said softly, but loud enough for me to hear.

"Yeah we didn't know anything about this." Riley said a bit louder.

"Well then if y'all didn't do it, then who did?" I asked becoming a bit nervous.

"I did." Ryder said from behind me. I turned around to see him on one knee.

My hands automatically went up to my mouth and I began to softly cry.

"Mackenzie Black, you have been the most wonderful, amazing, strong, gorgeous, and stubborn girl that I have ever met. I don't think I could've done anything that we've been through without you. I can't imagine a life without you. When I lost you, that was the worst moments of my life. I want to make sure that I won't ever have to lose you again. So will you do me the honor of being my wife?" Ryder said, he took out a beautiful diamond ring. I was choked up. I slowly began to nod my head but it turned into me yelling yes!

He put the ring on my finger and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist giving him a hug. When he stopped spinning I took his face in my hands and kissed him. This was probably the best kiss that I had ever given someone, but I'm so happy and grateful.

"I love you so much." I said kissing him again. "I love you too." Soon there were more people that came out and began to clap for us and congratulate us on our engagement.

In that moment I don't think that I would've traded it for anything. And I mean nothing. This man was going to be my husband, and nothing was going to get in the way of that.

The End.....or is it?

Okay y'all don't hate me but his is the end of Ryder and Mackenzie's love story. I'm making another book, which involves Hailey's love life. I'll make an announcement when I have a few chapter up for y'all to read. Thank you for all the people who loved and supported this book.

Please read the second book to this one, (The Alpha's Daughter) it's going to be amazing. It's going to involve characters from this story and some new ones as well. Thanks again for reading this story. Love you guys so much! :D

-Erin <3

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

526 7 18
My Hybrid Mate is apart of a series. I recommend that you read My Rival Lover first. Ryan is the son of Evelyn and Kylie. He found his mate at the a...
Elsa Per Tiger-Lily

Novel·la juvenil

4.6K 104 21
"I'm a monster," he said looking away, pulling away from me like he always did. "You're a beautiful monster," I said with a smile. Normal parents w...
21.7K 780 19
Katherine thinks she has her life put together, she has her best friend and her long term boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, that is until she is at...
52K 1.4K 30
The Courting Series Book #1 "Are you ready?" He asked, running his canines along the sensitive skin on my neck. He set a strong hand behind my head t...