Supernatural Boarding School...

By Mokita

Story = completed ✅ The life of a teenager is never easy. Especially when you are the only existing female va... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Short Stories
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Be prepared...
Chapter 93
PUBLISHED

Chapter 26

51.5K 1K 169
By Mokita

Note: this story has been published through Self Publishing. Keep in mind that the Wattpad version is only the first draft! For the polished version without the many mistakes, buy a copy!

Where can you order a copy, you ask? Please use Create Space, because they give me more royalties!

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

========

We took off, finding an empty classroom to have our little talk. I’d caught a teacher I didn’t recognize staring at us when we left, but luckily no one had found it necessary to follow us. I did wonder how long the teacher had been looking at me – just when I was leaving, or had I been the focus of her attention for longer than that? With Mr. Crowley from math, Mrs. Ibsch with the short black hair and Mr. Gangreen from Special Abilities on my case, I really didn’t need to add another adult to that list.

When I closed the door behind me, Eros was actually smiling broadly at me. “Finally alone,” Eros observed, giving the phrase as much sexual tension as he could manage.

I sighed. “Cut the crap. What happened in there?”

“I controlled that girl’s mind,” he said lightly, “as you already know.”

“Did you do it on purpose?” I was sure he was going to lie about it, but I had to ask anyway.

“Yes,” Eros replied, as I’d predicted; but his face was strangely vulnerable, just like the last time we’d really talked. I could tell he was lying.

“How come your control slipped?” I pressed, acting as if he’d just confessed he hadn’t meant to do it.

“Because you were involved and I don’t seem to be in control when it comes to you,” Eros said, looking straight into my eyes. “Or is that too much truth for you to handle?”

“Look…” I started, sitting down on a table. “I want to help you with this, but if you keep acting like there’s no problem and keep harassing me, I’m bound to change my mind.”

He didn’t say anything, just looked down at the ground. The silence lasted for about two minutes, both of us keeping our eyes diverted. I wasn’t so sure this ‘I want to help you’ thing was so smart after all.

“Listen…” he finally said. “I’ve never been kissed without having to wonder whether it was me making her want to kiss me, or if she truly liked me. I think I have a right to be rude and inconsiderate.”

Our eyes locked and I could see he wasn’t lying now. He was truly letting me have a peek into his messed up mind, and I could appreciate that. It must be hard to confess something like that, especially for him. Suddenly, I had an idea. It might be a really, really stupid idea I might regret later, but I felt like going with it for now. Maybe if I just gave him what he wanted he’d let me help him. I really thought it was important for him to gain control of his powers. If he didn’t, he’d soon become a danger to himself as well as every single living person near him. So I got up, brushed my hair out of my face and looked him straight in the eye. He looked back, his expression curious.

“Can you promise not to control me?” I asked him.

“Erm – yeah, sure,” he stammered, frowning. “Why?”

I took a few quick strides to close the space between us, got on tiptoes and threw my arms around his neck. Before I could change my mind, I pressed my lips upon his and kissed him good and hard. He gasped, his arms encircling my waist. Before either of us could get carried away though – and trust me, there was a fair chance that might happen – I pulled away and returned to my former spot.

“I can assure you that was all me,” I told him with a little smile. “So, now you’ve been kissed without having to wonder about your powers being the reason, will you let me help you?”

Before I could even do so much as blink, he was right in front of me, his hands drawing my face close to his. “You really shouldn’t have done that,” he whispered right before the full power of his mind control hit me and my mind got all fuzzy. He pressed his cold lips onto mine and I didn’t have the strength to fight it. Before I knew what was happening, we were kissing fiercely, both of us not even thinking about pulling back. But when he pressed his entire body against mine and tried to push me down on the table, I came to some of my senses.

“Let go of me,” I begged weakly. “Eros…”

His hand moved to the place where the zipper of the dress was – he knew the place a little too well. “I’m glad I bought you this dress,” he murmured huskily. “Easy to take off.” His other hand was already making its way down to his pants, trying to open up his expensive leather belt.

“You promised me,” I said feebly, trying to hold off the mind control as best as I could. “You promised me you wouldn’t use it on me again.”

“I know.” I could feel Eros’ hands trembling against my skin. “But you are making it really hard for me to keep my promise.”

“What will you tell yourself when you wake up tomorrow and realize you forced me into this?” I said, trying to sound reasonable instead of scared and lonely, which was exactly how I felt. “And you do realize I won’t ever talk to you or even look at you again, right?”

Eros took a deep, shaky breath. His skin looked even paler than usual and he was truly shaking now. “I don’t know, I don’t know… I can’t… I can’t stop it.” His right hand was moving slowly down from my back to the place where the zipper was. “I…”

“Eros…” I said weakly. “In just a few moments, my free will is going to be overruled by your power… You don’t want to do this. You are weird and scary at times, but you are a good person.”

“I can’t…”

“Yes, you can,” I argued more forcefully, feeling some of the pressure on my mind lift. “Just step back. Let go off me.”

He withdrew his hands with difficulty and took a carefully measured step back. He was still way too close, but not nearly as close as before. I smiled encouragingly at him, but my smile turned into a grimace when I looked at his face. He might not be holding me by force anymore, but his eyes were still smoldering, still full of desire and persuasion. Just looking into them for one second was enough for me to feel the fog settling again and to take a step toward him.

One step was enough to make our bodies touch and for his barely existing self-control to shatter into a million pieces: I’d dug my own grave.

His arms went all around me now, pressing me tight against his chest. I took in his wonderful smell, disappearing willingly into it. I found myself unable to think clearly and although I knew it was the last thing I should do, I raised my head and pressed my lips onto his.

In the blink of an eye, he was at the other side of the room, sitting against the wall with his arms around his knees. I sunk down on the floor as well, breathing heavily and trying to figure out what had happened just now. My brain felt like it was melting. Nothing made sense to me anymore.

“I am so sorry.” Eros' voice was so weak I could barely hear it, even though it was perfectly quiet all around us; eerily so, even. “God, I am so, so sorry…”

I tried to get up, but realized getting closer to him was probably the worst thing I could do right now. The problem was, the thing I’d been trying to fight all along, was what I wanted the most right now. I hadn’t wanted Eros to kiss me, let alone undress me, but now I seemed unable not to picture him doing exactly that to me.

“Those are not your own thoughts,” Eros warned me. He sounded more in control of himself, but only slightly so. “Don’t trust yourself on anything.”

“But I… I want..”

“I know.” He sounded lost now. “I do too. But it’s all me, it isn’t you and that’s… that’s just not right…”

“But how come I feel… I feel it so strongly…” I mumbled, moving toward him even though I knew I shouldn’t. “This can’t be all you.”

“It is; I managed to get far enough away from you to stop… But it took me so much strength… I can’t control my powers anymore… Not now, not fully…”

I wasn’t even listening anymore at this point. I was up and I was walking right to him, wanting to get as close to him as possible. It was what was right, I could see that even through the comfortable fog that was clouding my mind. I should be as close to Eros as I could possibly be: he wanted it just as much as I did.

“Get out of here,” Eros pleaded. “Leave!”

I got down on my knees in front of him and took his face in my hands. “That’s not what you want, is it?” My mind was reeling now, not really producing any thoughts at all. All I wanted was to feel those sweet lips on mine again…

“No…” Eros whimpered just before our lips touched.

“Yes…” I murmured against his lips, running my tongue across his bottom lip. “You want this.”

“God knows I do,” Eros groaned, his arms around my neck. “God, I do.”

I leaned even further into him then, our bodies fully touching. “Then what’s the problem?”

His lips were on mine before I could say anything else, not only clouding up my brain, but actually making me feel kind of light-headed. Like I was about to faint…

“No!” He shoved me off, his hands covering his face. “Get out of here, Demona, I don’t know how much longer this tiny piece of restraint will hold.”

“But I don’t want to go…” I whined. “I want you…”

“Simon!” Eros spat through clenched teeth. “Think of Simon.”

“What about him?” I reached for Eros, but he managed to duck my outstretched hand. “I’m here with you.”

“Just think of him. Think his name: Simon.”

The cloud in my mind not only made me want Eros now, it caused images to form in my mind as well. A tall, brown-haired boy with a sad smile. Deep brown eyes, hidden under a hood. An arm around my shoulder… A warmth in me that wasn’t because of Eros, but because of this boy… Simon. I tried to remember what he was to me, but all I could think of was that Eros wanted me to think of him, while all I wanted was Eros.

“Focus,” Eros prodded me.

It was strange how his words and his actions were complete opposites. While he was caressing my cheek with his hand, his voice told me to think of someone else. While he was kissing my earlobe, he warned me not to lose my focus. I had to think of Simon.

Demona?

I could swear I heard a soft voice in my head calling my name – a voice that fit well with the name. Simon. But I didn’t want to hear it, I wanted to hear the voice of the beautiful boy in front of me, who was staring into my eyes intently, while playing with my hair.

“Demona?”

This voice was no longer in my head, yet it was the same word, the same voice… Simon.

“What the hell are you doing?” Simon demanded from Eros while dragging me away from him. “Are you insane?”

“Don’t… I want him…” I protested feebly – yet I didn’t know for sure if it really was what I wanted anymore.

“What have you done to her?” Simon yelled at Eros, trying to shield me from him.

“I tried not to…” Eros said softly. “She told me not to, and I tried to stop it… But I wanted it too badly… And so I made her want it too…”

“You are one hell of a sick bastard and you know it,” Simon spat angrily, hustling me out the door. “Stay away from her: I’m warning you.”

The moment we were in the hallway, Simon pulled me into his warm arms and held me for a very long time. At first I craved a different set of arms and tried to fend him off, but after a while, I felt the fog finally disappear from my mind. When the realization of what had happened finally hit home, I gasped for air. I pulled Simon as close as I could, making him shift uncomfortably in my strong hold. But I paid no attention to it: I was safe and Simon was with me and that was all that mattered.

“Are you all right?” he asked, his voice worried.

========

Where can you order a copy of this book, you ask?

Create Space: https://www.createspace.com/4799393

On Amazon (but they barely give me any royalties).

Don't hesitate to message me about where to buy it!

Please like this story on Facebook and stay tuned about developments in the series: https://www.facebook.com/SupernaturalBoardingSchool

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

932K 24.7K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...