Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 28: He's Insane

277K 9.6K 1K
By dearhearty

We arrived back at the hotel, Marga's attitude quickly change from a bitch to little nice girl but Rafael said that we are going out so we didn't leave the car. We dropped Scott on his office, which is in his huge gallery of his amazing artwork and there are lots of people are lined up just to get in.

I will surely visit that one if I have a time.

And then it comes the time that I am finally alone with my husband inside his limo. He is sitting a little far from me but my heart fills different right now, especially because my husband just protected us from Marga because we sure are gonna be dead.

"Erm..." I broke the silence making him to turn his face to me.

He raised his eyebrows like telling me what is it and in a questioning look.

What should I tell him? Damn it, Belle  just ask some random questions that has been bugging you or you need something...

"C-can I...can I have a phone?" 

There I said it...I don't know if I should be shy about it but, I don't think there is something wrong if I ask a cellphone. Besides, it will be easier for the both of us to communicate over the phone rather than waiting for our panned time or date.

Rafael just stare at me making me really shy about it now.

Then I just blurt out "You don't have to give Mr an expensive phone—surely I don't know how to use that but I am just gonna use it when I am gonna call you"

Stare...

Okay this is already getting awkward.

"Okay" he just replied before getting his phone inside his pocket then started typing quickly.

So I can call Gabby and Catalina too.

I still want to meet up with Gabby, I need to get to know her more and I know there is really something about her that makes me come back to myself.

"So, where are we going?" I asked, as I play with my fingers while tapping my foot.

"We are going to eat. I'm hungry" he answered making me chuckle. "What?"

Shaking my head, I said "Nothing. I just want to eat too like my starving husband" I joked, crossing my legs then I look at Rafael at the corner of my eyes and saw him, staring at my exposed legs.

Men.

We arrived at the restaurant that Rafael wants to eat. The manager greeted us with a very excited smile "Mr. Knight, it's an honour to finally meet you. I am Henry Simon."

Rafael shook hands with him but no smile forming "I had reservation for me and my wife."

"Yes, yes, if course " he enthusiastically got to his feet and we followed him to the VIP area, it's only like three tables occupied at this side so it's very relaxing that out there. The place is a little dark but clear enough for us to see each other. The walls are dark red and with black leather chairs against the walls.

Rafael moved my chair for me to sit like a gentleman. I muttered a small thanks then he walk around to his seat then they placed the menu list on the table.

"Would you like some wine?" he asked him. Okay, I am being ignored here.

"Yes please. Red wine would be lovely" Rafael told him but looking at the menu list this time without looking at the manager.

"Some appetizers, sir?" he went closer to him.

"No" he answered. "How about you, Belle?"

I was about to answer but Mr. Henry cut me off.

"Mr. Knight, would you like to try some dessert~"

"~Alright, let's go find other restaurant, Belle. I don't like it here anymore" Rafael suddenly stood up making me and the manager making me bolt out of the blue.

Mr. Henry looks like he is gonna panic when Rafael walk around to grab my hand and stand me up "Whats wrong?" I asked, really confused as he put a hand on my waist, with him like dragging us out.

The manager follows behind us, begging for us to come back. Rafael let go of my waist but grab my hand as we stepped out of the restaurant.

"Mr. Knight! Please come back!"

I got in the limo but Rafael faced him before getting in and I heard him say "Don't beg for me because I am not going back inside. Because you ignoring my wife is enough reason for me not to come back" he coldly told him "I am gonna call your boss" then he got in the limo next to mine.

Rafael loosened his tie and his breathe is ragged. I don't know what should I do so I put my hand on his "Hey, I'm sorry"

His eyebrows touched "You don't have to apologize, baby. Its not your fault. There are thousands of restaurant around here that are better"

I just nod my head and the car falls into silence.

......

"This is much better than the other one" I murmured not wanting to Rafael to hear as we enter a seaside restaurant that is way better.

"I know you would say that" Rafael chuckled as we take the table on the corner that has a huge view of the sea. Oh my is that a yacht?

Rafael also looked at the sea and smiled "What are you staring at?"

"Have you ever ride a boat or yacht before?" I asked him, placing both of my hands on my lap below the table.

Rafael smirked "I'm a billionaire, Belle. And owning a yacht is a part of it."

I rolled my eyes at his statement. "You could have just say yes that say some dramatic lines" he and his huge ego. Urg! "But seriously,  you do have one?!" My mood quickly changed.

"Yes, Belle. I have" his voice was now serious.

Jeez, I have been dreaming to be in a yacht or have a dinner in a luxury ship. Which is...will only exist in my dreams.

"Good afternoon, I am Lili and I am gonna be serving you." A pretty waitress came to us with a kind smile. "Here are your menu" she placed them on the table. "Just call me if you already decide" then she walked out.

I scanned the foods listed and...my, my I don't can't even decide one. Well since this is a seaside restaurant then the foods are seafood and I love them!

"What do you like?" Rafael asked me.

I raised my head to him then back to the menu, still undecided. "I don't know...all of them looks delicious"

Rafael chuckled "I recommend the Spaghetti and Seafood Veloute. I know you like foods like pasta" he suggested.

"Alright then" I just agreed "If this is not good...I'm gonna..."

"Gonna what?" The sent side of his lip lifted. "You're gonna do what?"

"I am gonna..." I thought for some better joke "...eat you instead" I chuckled then place the menu down.

Wait...I think my words have another meaning.

I looked up to see Rafael with a very amusing smirk making me blush to the madness  "I-I didn't mean it that way!"

"So you want to eat me, huh?" His voice was mischievous "Then I should have ordered the most I'll tasted good here if that is what in exchange, my wife"

"S-shut up!!!" I shouted before leaning back on the chair an crossing my arms. I stare at the sea outside to remove all the embarrassment I am feeling.

Rafael called Lili and tell her our orders. He said mine and his order is a Cilantro Lime Shrimp and lettuce wrap. "For drinks, sir?"

He turns to me with a questioning look like he is asking me "Um... mango shake?"

"2 mango shake then" He told her and Lili nods her head, understanding ever thing then she turns to leave us again. I continued watching the sea and daydream something of me in a yacht, having dinner and a nice date with my husband —wait, what?

Also, as soon as Lili left, a man in dark suit came in and head to our direction. But Rafael greeted him in my surprise. Do they know each other? The man lowers his head when he reached us like he was respecting my husband.

"Mike, good to see you again" Rafael said, with a half smile and cold look "How was your one year vacation?"

"I really am thankful for giving me that one year off, Sir. I promise I will do my best to serve you" he bowed his head again. Okay, who is he? Then he seems to notice me "May I ask if this is your wife, Sir?"

Rafael smiled and put his and on top of mine "Yes, this is my wife Belle" he introduced me then this Mike smiled politely at me before grabbing my hand kisses it.

"I am honoured to finally meet you, Mrs. Knight. I am Mike Salazar" he told me.

"Mike is the manager and head of security of the hotel...in other words, he is my left hand." Rafael explained, and I just nod my head.

"Sir, I came here to deliver the phone you told me to get" he said with respect then gave her a a plastic bag that has an Apple logo on it. My eyes widen as I realize what he means by that.

"Thank you, Mike. Your first task and you quickly obeyed it." Rafael told him and get the bag from him. "You can leave now. Thank you again and go check at the hotel"

Mike nods his head and bowed before turning to leave. Whoa, that was something.

"He got married last year so since he has been serving me for 5 years, I gave his a little break" he added because he must be sensing that I am a little confused.

"So here is the phone you are asking." He opened the box and bring out the very latest version of iPhone, my jaw just dropped.

"Are you insane?" The words just blurt out of my mouth.

"Why you don't like it?" He asked, not getting the point of my refuse.

"Don't like it?!" I snapped "Rafael, that's a freaking iPhone! I don't even know how to use such...thing! I told you that can have a cheap phone because surely I know how to use it than that phone" my voice is really shaking.

In my whole life, I have never own such branded phones or gadgets. I can't even reach those in my dreams!

Rafael stare at me as I try to calm myself. Jesus, help me. I don't know if I can take that! "I know you want this phone because of this this friend that you met...Gabriella, right?"

H-how did he know?!

I haven't tell him about that.

"Isabelle..." my God, his voice came out so strong and serious making me face him and soon our eyes met. This is really ridiculous. "When you see a queen...in the movies, animated shows, cartoons and even in real life ...do you ever see their materials and clothes cheap?"

I slowly look down on my fingers which are on my lap, playing and shaking "N-no"

"Then no. Do you think I will let my queen get such cheap stuffs? Let her have the ugliest clothes, the cheapest phones and let her be humiliated?" His voice was like stabbing through me and I can't even meet his icy gaze.

His queen?

He called me his queen?

Then I heard him let out a sigh just a few seconds later. "Come here" he broke the silence that enveloped us causing me to look up to him then I noticed how his icy brown eyes melt and became so warm and soft.

He pulls the chair near us and place it beside him as he pats it telling me to take a seat beside him. I hesitate to stand up his actions are like magnets pulling me closer without a choice. I sat down and he wrap his one arm behind me and he opened the new phone before showing it to me.

"First of all, listen to me well, my wife. This is the power button, press it a little while then it will open, and this is also what you are gonna do when you are closing it off......"

.......

Rafael taught me on how to use the phone and I feel reborn. How can I miss such wonderful thing. I am missing so many beautiful experiences in life and that is all thanks to Rafael.

It was already yesterday and I am learning it pretty well.

He even taught me on how to use those laptops. Would you even believe that he also bought me my own MacBook last night? Well, yeah it's true. Even I was more shocked that having a phone. My God, I don't want to get used to these kinds of stuff or I might come looking for it when the time comes that we have to part ways.

Right now, I am figuring out my phone while Rafael was in his main office. And did I also mention that his office got renovated and was moved on the floor before the penthouse. But this time unlike the last, the elevator to ours is changed and only me and Rafael can enter. The new elevator to our home is located in his main office which is just down this floor.

Rafael doesn't want some staffs coming into our penthouse so he changed it and have our own private elevator to it.

All of a sudden, I nearly threw the phone because I was shocked that Rafael was calling me. "Hello?" I quickly answered.

"Great job, my slave. You answered my call quickly" his voice holds some sarcastic in it.

So I just faked a laugh "Haha, very funny, Rafael. Is that the only reason  why you call?"

"Actually no"

"Then what?" My eyebrows furrowed.

"I have something to tell you. Come down to my office right now" he said in the other line then ended the call immediately without saying another word.

Oh-kay...

I got on my feet, I still haven't taken a bath yet, a small chuckle came out from me as I thought of it. oh well, I was only wearing a white tank top and orange colored cotton shorts. My curly blonde is tied in a high messy bun but I still looked look...I think.

I went to the elevator and pressed down to his office. When the door opened and I saw Rafael sitting in his office chair and I noticed that Mike is also there standing opposite of him.

"Good morning, Mrs. Knight" he greeted me.

I smiled at him and greeted back before raising my eyebrow at my husband then place my hand on my waist "Why did you call me?"

"You can leave now, Mike." He told him first then stood up from his chair. When I heard the elevator door opens, Mike came down and leaving me and Rafael alone.

"So, what do you want, Master?" I played a little, as I sat down on the couch.

Rafael eyed me up and down, like he is checking me out then a laugh came out. Do I look ugly?! Why the fuck is he laughing at me?! "I want to tell you to be ready for tonight. Its Father's birthday."

"Why didn't you tell me this much sooner?" I asked him.

"Honestly, I am already expecting that I am uninvited in his celebration" he said, sitting on the opposite couch from me "Now I am debating with myself if I should go or not."

"Then go" the words slipped out of my mouth.

Rafael stared at me for a while "You will come with me"

"Me? Come with you? Your father might just throw me away" I nearly fell on the couch at his request, c'mon!

He sigh as he lean his elbows at his knee "Then I won't come unless you are coming with me"

"What?! No! Go to the party and have fun with your family especially your Dad. You need this family party." I don't want to be his reason for not going to that party, and most of all that will only be a trigger to make Christoffer's anger more.

"Belle, aren't you considering yourself as a family? You are my wife and you hold my name. That means you are coming with me if I am invited. And like fuck, I will let them disrespect you." He spoke with anger in his voice.

I was speechless...

I don't know what to say but I'm nervous of what is gonna happen if I come. To be honest, I am only scared of Chris and I am fine with the his brothers and sisters. But since Chris is the host of the party, he has the power to kick somebody out whenever he wants.

All of my worries suddenly vanished when I felt a warn hand touches mine as I look at it, it was Rafael's.

"I will be there with you." He stated, his voice makes me have chills down my spine. "There is no way I would let them do that. Do you trust me?"

I don't know but I feel like I want to believe him. Should I trust him? He's my husband and he had proven me so many things that can make me rely on him more but we are talking about a different thing this time.

I opened my mouth to say something and the answer surprises me.

"Yes, I trust you"

Which is my hardest decision in life. Is to trust someone.

....

Hey mates! Thank you for the  votes and comments you've been doing! I hope you enjoy this chapter and look forward for more. Please VOTE! And most of all COMMENT because I love it when readers comment. Even just a simple 'great' is fine as along as I know I am making someone happy.

Thanks guys and God Bless you all! Take care!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...